NATION

PASSWORD

Office of Diplomatic Inquiries [Q&A | IC | OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Rhunnland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Office of Diplomatic Inquiries [Q&A | IC | OPEN]

Postby Rhunnland » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 am

Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Office of Diplomatic Inquiries

Digitally Signed, Official Communication of the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No Encryption. Do not replicate.

Rules:
  • Follow the NS Forum Rules.
  • IC questions ONLY!
  • Stay on topic. Try not to talk about things other than your specific question.
  • Don't expect me to answer your question immediately. I may need time to
    formulate an answer, or may not even be at the computer or checking NS.
  • Try to be as detailed as possible with your questions. The more specific it is,
    the better an answer I can give you.

The Rhunnlandian government, after seeing similar ventures undertaken by other nations, has created an 'Office of Diplomatic Inquiries' in accordance with the recently passed 'Diplomatic Inquiry Act.' This new law requires the MoFA to maintain a medium for other nations to ask questions about Rhunnland. We invite all nations to ask any and all questions about Rhunnland to promote international understanding.

PO Address for Physical Mail:
14 Imperial Avenue
Rhunnich, Rhunnich, Rhunnland -- 00001
Last edited by Rhunnland on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL KINGDOM OF RHUNNLAND
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
Current RP: The Irogg War
Tech Level: MT
עם ישראל חי

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Office of Diplomatic Inquiries

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 am

The Embassy of Rhunnland
    On behalf of the Office of Diplomatic Inquiries
    8 November 2018

Dear Ambassador Stein,

Diplomatic inquiries — written questions tabled 6 November 2018

Thank you for your thread creation dated 8 October 2018 allowing for inquiries by foreign governments to the Federal Government of Rhunnland.

The Minister of Economy, Industry and Trade, Hon Emily Kirchweger, has announced that she is investigating the possibility of a future non-aggression and comprehensive investment pact between the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland and the Realm of Yohannes, and has undertaken to submit them to the attention of the Chair of the Select Committee on Foreign Trade, Dr Bryan Parker, if her report into the feasibility of comprehensive agreement between our two nations show them to be based on good evidence.

Following our successful embassy, procurement and finance agreements, I am looking forward to the possibility of further cementing bilateral relationship with the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland. The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council supports the economic and financial security of its trade partners the International Incidents over.

During my press conference with senior press gallery journalists on the last day of the One Hundred and Fifteenth Parliament, I was asked to answer a question concerning bilateral diplomacy between our two nations. Her question was: “How does the Federal Government of Rhunnland view the realm of fiords and mountain [the nineteen countries]?” I answered the senior press gallery journalist in question by informing her of the agreements that have been concluded between our two nations.

For the purpose of democracy and political transparency, however, I have been obliged to write this letter to ask Your Excellency directly myself — how does the Federal Government of Rhunnland view the Realm of Yohannes?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
    Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries

Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 am

Yohannes wrote:

(Image)

The Embassy of Rhunnland
    On behalf of the Office of Diplomatic Inquiries
    8 November 2018

Dear Ambassador Stein,

Diplomatic inquiries — written questions tabled 6 November 2018

Thank you for your thread creation dated 8 October 2018 allowing for inquiries by foreign governments to the Federal Government of Rhunnland.

The Minister of Economy, Industry and Trade, Hon Emily Kirchweger, has announced that she is investigating the possibility of a future non-aggression and comprehensive investment pact between the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland and the Realm of Yohannes, and has undertaken to submit them to the attention of the Chair of the Select Committee on Foreign Trade, Dr Bryan Parker, if her report into the feasibility of comprehensive agreement between our two nations show them to be based on good evidence.

Following our successful embassy, procurement and finance agreements, I am looking forward to the possibility of further cementing bilateral relationship with the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland. The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council supports the economic and financial security of its trade partners the International Incidents over.

During my press conference with senior press gallery journalists on the last day of the One Hundred and Fifteenth Parliament, I was asked to answer a question concerning bilateral diplomacy between our two nations. Her question was: “How does the Federal Government of Rhunnland view the realm of fiords and mountain [the nineteen countries]?” I answered the senior press gallery journalist in question by informing her of the agreements that have been concluded between our two nations.

For the purpose of democracy and political transparency, however, I have been obliged to write this letter to ask Your Excellency directly myself — how does the Federal Government of Rhunnland view the Realm of Yohannes?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
    Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries

Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Office of the Ambassador to Yohannes

Digitally Signed, Official Communication of the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No Encryption. Do not replicate.

Dear Chancellor Thorndon-Stevensonn,

When writing this letter back to you I have found that I don't even need to consult the MoFA or any other section of the government back in Rhunnich to figure out what our position is on your nation. Our two countries not only speak similar languages, but have interacted diplomatically many times before, to both of our benefit. Without a doubt, Rhunnich views Yohannes favorably. Just as you, we are looking forward to further positive interaction of this sort. Out of protocol, I still needed to contact the Federal Government about this, and, when I asked Foreign Minister Halbrack, he responded, "Yohannes? Ha! Those guys are great. Tell them that. Tell them we'd like further diplomatic interaction." As you can see, I'm not the only one that likes your country.

May our nations prosper together,
--Albert Stein
Rhunnlandian Ambassador to Yohannes
Rhunnlandian Embassy to Yohannes
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
עם ישראל חי

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:28 am

"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that English, French and German are the more preferred languages and very few professors know Oriental languages."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:49 am

Zitravgrad wrote:"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that English, French and German are the more preferred languages and very few professors know Oriental languages."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education

If you're looking for Rhunnlandian literature about Rhunnland itself, we'd reccomend A Complete History of the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland by Rhunnich University Professor Martin Jarlsberg, available in German and English. If you are instead looking for Rhunnlandian literature in general, we'd recommend Das Mädchen am Fluss Dundevag (The Girl on the River Dundevag) by Laurel Bransch, detailing a story of how a farm girl in the Rhunnlandian state of Grenzland moves to the city of Volkstagen. Another internationally renowned Rhunnlandian novel is Der Kampf (The Struggle) by H.G. Gress, a story about a Rhunnlandian medic during the Danzig War in the late 19th century, and his interactions with enemy Polish soldiers.

We hope this answers your question, and we invite you to contact us if you require any more information.
עם ישראל חי

Return to Factbooks and National Information