NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:32 pm

Could someone please make a square version of this, please? Thank you.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Could I request a logo of Party's member badge (South American variant) with cogwheel, sigma letter, and 27 white stars around it, with a blue background.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... s_Flag.jpg
Cogwheel and star (Replace yellow with blue, and fill the star too)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ma.svg.png
Sigma letter

/bump
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Alvates
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alvates » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:40 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Could I request a logo of Party's member badge (South American variant) with cogwheel, sigma letter, and 27 white stars around it, with a blue background.

No.

Last edited by Alvates on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Alvates wrote:

No.

Thanks! ^^
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Rolancia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolancia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:05 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Could someone please make a square version of this, please? Thank you.

Here ya go m8
  • NS Stats are Not used.
  • A puppet of your possibly good friend, Soleanna
  • Do refer Rolancia as Rolance, due to the intended name being already taken.
  • All visual graphics are designed by myself Annolix, if not modified to my liking ex. characters, cities.
  • If you're interested in a medieval fantasy region join Maotelia, and it's thread

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:29 am

Valentir wrote:Can I get the words "Jam'iyyar Shari'a da Aminci" curved around this logo in this colour?

Bump

Dakravya
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakravya » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 am

Two requests:

1. Could I have a coat of arms for my capital, Bialec? It should be a shield supported by two foxes, and in the shield there should be a white castle and a river.

2. Could the coat of arms on my flag be largened and isolated?

If someone could do these two requests, I would be extremely grateful! ^-^
DAKRAVYA!
A South Slavic republic located on an island in the Baltic Sea known for ancient cities, good food and cheap alcohol. Population is 421,000. Year is 2018. PLEASE IGNORE ALL NS STATS, AS I TEND TO MISCLICK OFTEN.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:25 am

Rolancia wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:Could someone please make a square version of this, please? Thank you.

Here ya go m8

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Nogodia wrote:Can I get the JUST wolf head and rifles from https://www.nationstates.net/nation=de_ ... med_forces
's flag photoshopped onto a plain wooden Viking shield with a metal rim?
Like this: https://sonsofvikings.com/products/hist ... ing-shield

I want it do be very plain and have the rifles tilted a bit to look like the wolf has invisible hands holding it.

Bump
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

The Yucatan Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yucatan Federation » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello.

I was wondeeing if someone could turn this flag into a seal by removing the Beige background.

Also you are free to add anything else you feel would also fit into this seal to make it better.

I hope to see many variations to chose from, should someone chose to persue this task.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:57 am

The Yucatan Federation wrote:Hello.

I was wondeeing if someone could turn this flag into a seal by removing the Beige background.

Also you are free to add anything else you feel would also fit into this seal to make it better.

I hope to see many variations to chose from, should someone chose to persue this task.

Last edited by Daunlaund on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Yucatan Federation
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yucatan Federation » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 am

Daunlaund wrote:
The Yucatan Federation wrote:Hello.

Thank you.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 am

The Yucatan Federation wrote:
Daunlaund wrote:

Thank you.

Give another option too

The Yucatan Federation
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yucatan Federation » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:40 am

Daunlaund wrote:
The Yucatan Federation wrote:Thank you.

Give another option too

Another option?

Well... I do have a flag request in the Flag Request Thread, and I'd be interested in a map of my territories.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:35 am

Can I have a seal based on my flag with banner and stars on top and ribbon on each side
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weissenholm
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Weissenholm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 am

Could someone remove the flags and flagpoles on this CoA please? Also change the text to my motto. Thanks in advance.

Samiakku
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Samiakku » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Can I have the emblem of the Karelo-Finnish SSR modified so that the Hammer/Sickle is removed and replaced by the constellation in my flag (keep the inside of the stars white, and the outline the same golden color as the sun) and the star at the top edited so that it is teal-colored. can I have the ribbon with the motto edited so that the left side says "1753", and the right side says "1978", and so that the middle area says "Sámi Tasavalta".
Thanks,
Last edited by Samiakku on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland, but instead of the Fins being Finnish, They're Sami. We speak Finnish but we call it "Samija-Suomi". Along with Laiku, we are the Trans-Balta Union
Jiehää Sámi:

Altamarne
Civilian

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Altamarne » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:06 am

Could someone please take this coat of arms and make a few changes for me, please?
I would like the main colour to be changed from red to #3A5E90, replace the eight-sided star and crescent and star with this, and the mountain + sun replaced in favour of a group of seven stars.

Thank you.

Note: Also, if any design changes or other edits need to be made to ensure it all properly fits, please do notify me.
Pro:
Syncretism*
Environmentalism
Christian Atheism*
Patriotism
Constitutionalism
Sovereignty
Anti:
Totalitarianism
Islamism*
Americanisation*
World Govt.
Postmodernism
Apathy*
"I'm completely in favor of the
separation of Church and State.
... These two institutions screw us up enough
on their own, so both of them together is
certain death.
"
― George Carlin
Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason.
Patria, pertinacia et scientia.

Trebizria
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trebizria » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:35 am

Could I request a coat of arms? If this is the right place lol,
I'd like it to be yellow on the left hand side with three lions in red blue claws and tongues in the heraldic style of passant guardant (Like the ones on the English coat of arms) but only this side is showing on the other side ide like black and white stripes going horizontally. The three lions should only be the front halves the back halves should be cut off at the divide I the sheild.

Dunno if this is the right place or too complicated but I'd be verygrateful if someone could make this. :D

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:08 am

I request a globe with a red circle around, and a rocket below, and letters on blue background below: CSA (Commonwealth's Space Agency)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... wwWe7Nlboq

Rocket

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... E4bt_xsQyi

Globe

https://picfont.com/images/curved-text-effect-2.png

Letters (CSA) should be arched similar to this.
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Ciggaroon
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ciggaroon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:15 am

Samiakku wrote:Can I have the emblem of the Karelo-Finnish SSR modified so that the Hammer/Sickle is removed and replaced by the constellation in my flag (keep the inside of the stars white, and the outline the same golden color as the sun) and the star at the top edited so that it is teal-colored. can I have the ribbon with the motto edited so that the left side says "1753", and the right side says "1978", and so that the middle area says "Sámi Tasavalta".
Thanks,

What in the world do you mean? I'm not sure, what you're asking for. :unsure:

Samiakku
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Samiakku » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:31 am

Ciggaroon wrote:
Samiakku wrote:Can I have the emblem of the Karelo-Finnish SSR modified so that the Hammer/Sickle is removed and replaced by the constellation in my flag (keep the inside of the stars white, and the outline the same golden color as the sun) and the star at the top edited so that it is teal-colored. can I have the ribbon with the motto edited so that the left side says "1753", and the right side says "1978", and so that the middle area says "Sámi Tasavalta".
Thanks,

What in the world do you mean? I'm not sure, what you're asking for. :unsure:

Kiitos paljon! (Thank you so much!), just, one thing, can you edit the outline of the star at the top so that the outline is the same color as the sun at the bottom?
anyway, Kiitos.
Finland, but instead of the Fins being Finnish, They're Sami. We speak Finnish but we call it "Samija-Suomi". Along with Laiku, we are the Trans-Balta Union
Jiehää Sámi:

Ciggaroon
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ciggaroon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:40 am

Et voila! It took less thhan 5 minutes 8)
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Please spoiler large images.

Last edited by Ciggaroon on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:34 am

Please spoiler large images.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Samiakku
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Samiakku » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Ciggaroon wrote:-snip-

Kiitos! Actually... I think that the first one is the best (sorry for all the extra work). (Sorry again :( .)
Last edited by Samiakku on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jiehää Sámi:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information