NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:12 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Damn Runny nose...Also it's made me feel super tired so been very lazy.

You should rest and maybe drink some ginger tea. I hear it helps.

But if you want my honest opinion, you should go with the raw garlic clove. Guaranteed to clear your nose and burn your mouth/throat area after you're done consuming it. Remember to chew it extra well.
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Damn Runny nose...Also it's made me feel super tired so been very lazy.

if you can whine you can post

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Look, I've been awake for 2 1/2 days. No pressure, Loth.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Good, everyone's here, except kyr and the others, most of us are here. What's next

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Narduo wrote:
Danceria wrote:*laughs in graduate*
Perhaps I should move things along? For the sake of swiftness?

If you wish. I am right now attempting to figure out the right words for replying to... a french kiss. Really, I didn't forsee this happening...

Not even in the slightest...

lads

lads

save yer steam fer dem TGs

jeebus lawd
Last edited by Dahon on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:Good, everyone's here, except kyr and the others, most of us are here. What's next

After I post-likely tomorrow-about the dance thing, I'd like to start moving things back to diplomacy.

Facts, sitting around shooting the shit on diplomacy is the best. (Shooting.... is a real phrase if y'all didn't know. Just in case)

TGs is telegrams right? You'd think I'm new with all this cluelessness

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Yes, that's what "TG" and "TGs" mean, and yes, that is an English turn of phrase.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Dahon wrote:Yes, that's what "TG" and "TGs" mean, and yes, that is an English turn of phrase.

yeah idk why I wanted to point that out, just did. Some people aren't familiar with phrases.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Very well. Looks like I should start to move the party to the royal residence, where members of the MTO can fire the feces of diplomacy at each other behind closed doors.

The docket of course is trade, education of the wider world on why we're awesomely badass and badassly awesome, and humanitarian efforts. General PR and baby steps to sweeping changes. Of course, if any individual nation wishes to discuss deals with Danceria (or vice versa), this is also the time. The press has had their fun, the photos have been taken. Now will gradually be the time for politics.

If I get five or more "ayes", I shall move things along. The main course will occur, a speech will be expected of Emperor Julius, King Aceus, and the Lord-Chancellor. Nations not interested in partaking in the diplomatic discussions (bunch a freeloaders), or have already spoken their piece, are welcome to explore Danceria in this glorified sleepover.

Any thoughts, questions, concerns, or snarky remarks?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Danceria wrote:Very well. Looks like I should start to move the party to the royal residence, where members of the MTO can fire the feces of diplomacy at each other behind closed doors.

The docket of course is trade, education of the wider world on why we're awesomely badass and badassly awesome, and humanitarian efforts. General PR and baby steps to sweeping changes. Of course, if any individual nation wishes to discuss deals with Danceria (or vice versa), this is also the time. The press has had their fun, the photos have been taken. Now will gradually be the time for politics.

If I get five or more "ayes", I shall move things along. The main course will occur, a speech will be expected of Emperor Julius, King Aceus, and the Lord-Chancellor. Nations not interested in partaking in the diplomatic discussions (bunch a freeloaders), or have already spoken their piece, are welcome to explore Danceria in this glorified sleepover.

Aye aye aye aye aye

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Danceria wrote:Very well. Looks like I should start to move the party to the royal residence, where members of the MTO can fire the feces of diplomacy at each other behind closed doors.

On the one hand, flinging shit sounds exactly something like the psychiatrist ordered. On the other, well, impending orgy is impending orgy...

... but meh. The Suzumikami shall do her duty as observer and fling secondhand shit, aye.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:I say aye as long as the Alekos-Dschamilla dance subplot wraps up satisfactorily.

It's just so adorable. :blush:

You can wrap it up yourself fam.

(there's lowkey a Cleone-Dschamilla micro-plot but I'm not so sure

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:-Aye Chihuahua-

Cheeky, but one vote per person.
Dahon wrote:...are you sure we're reading from the same pamphlet? There will be late night entertainment but...not of that large scale.

You get a romantic polygon subplot! You get a romantic polygon subplot! Err'ybody gettin' romantic polygon subplots up in here!
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Cries in Semparian
But yeah aye
Last edited by Semparia on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Semparia wrote:Cries in Semparian

offers glorified sleepover in Dancerian(?)
howdoifuckingmonsrchprofessionallyhelllppp!
Obligatory Quotes below

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:05 pm

Ain’t got else to do other than peacekeeping in a desert, so sure
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Semparia wrote:Ain’t got else to do other than peacekeeping in a desert, so sure

I've got intrigue to deal. Come one, come all! House party at Danceria. Twister is after trade talks.
Obligatory Quotes below

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:21 am

Narduo wrote:If you wish. I am right now attempting to figure out the right words for replying to... a french kiss. Really, I didn't forsee this happening...

Not even in the slightest...

Tip from me: Short and sweet, with a remark boiling down to your lad being kissed and being surprised, a short comment, that it was with tongue and then him being overwhelmed by it. Works for me every time I write one! ; )

Hot tea with a shot of honey, lemon and something strong-alcoholic (Kirschwasser, Whiskey, take your pick), although the latter isn't mandatory. And rest. Much of it.

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:I say aye as long as the Alekos-Dschamilla dance subplot wraps up satisfactorily.

It's just so adorable. :blush:

You can wrap it up yourself fam.

(there's lowkey a Cleone-Dschamilla micro-plot but I'm not so sure

AlekosXDschamilla OTP. ; )
Fun aside, Dschamilla is a bit miffed at Cleone, not knowing, that Lourdes is his cousin, while finding a new friend, maybe more in Alekos. She's currently sitting between the chairs and not knowing herself.
But yes, they are adorable. : D

Well, Kyrenaia will definately take part in the diplomatic discussions, but not the whole crew. In fact, Al-Zahir will partake in the discussions, as Kyrenaia is still thinking about maybe joining the MTO as an observer.
Fara, Dschamilla and especially Karim will be left to their own devices - especially Karim, who had a new adorable friend to play with. Maybe Loth and I could develop AlekosXDschamilla further during that as well, if he doesn't attend the diplomatic talks, that is. ; )
So, I'd say Aye.
RPing in MT and PT.

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:34 am

There are press in that room...?

Sa'Elohim, ni'ava cet...
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:36 am

Press? There's press?

Well... somebody's famous now.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:52 am

Dahon wrote:Press? There's press?

Well... somebody's famous now.

Avza... (Indeed...)

I have much acting to do.

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 am

Ayy,ze press is ze here!
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:57 pm

>press
>thinking it'll ever get back anywhere near Lux Pulchrae

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:>press
>thinking it'll ever get back anywhere near Lux Pulchrae

It's mostly Dancerians just wondering about what other nations are planning to do with the country, deals, politics, who's shagging who on the down low. Typical news-stuff.
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents