NATION

PASSWORD

Posters: Introduce Yourselves Here

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

NewFrance
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby NewFrance » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:41 am

Hi
I'm from France

Knowing The Way
Civilian

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knowing The Way » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:11 pm

hello

it's your average teenage shitposter that's lowkey depressed

:) :) :)

Hiachijan
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiachijan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Salutations, reader.

I've been on here for over two years (and you may have occasionally spotted me elsewhere on the forums), but I figured I might as well get an introduction out of the way.

I primarily joined NationStates for the fun of worldbuilding/toying around, and usually I'll pop my head in and out of certain F7 topics.

I'm a sod living on the east coast of the USA. I like weird music. Occasionally I'll go for a walk in the woods for a good head-clearing. I have dreams of becoming a musical artist someday.
Last edited by Hiachijan on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interstellar state of a blind, music-loving race of aliens. TGs are welcomed.
[floatleft][b]Q&A

Hamstan
Envoy

Founded: Sep 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamstan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:33 pm

guess i'm kinda late.

16 yo guy from Michigan. went into NS (well, more like went into Mensa Economy) because all my friends were doing it. I go by Madman, but you can call me whatever. Anyway, this is Hamstan, and to all the Ham Kings out there, rise up
ALL POWER TO THE HAM KINGS, COMRADES!-Vladimir Bacon, our founder
a 5.63 civilization, according to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018
IC Location: Has now expanded beyond the borders of its home universe and has constructed its own little interstellar empire in its own pocket universe
OOC: Hamstan does not reflect my views. I'm just a teenage anarchist

Boledyr
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Boledyr » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:08 am

I’m an idiot who likes to say really stupid nonsense and pretend that I’m smart. I tried playing nationstates a few years ago but I think the rp scared me. Now I’m back to try again but this time the rp still scares me, but maybe a little less?

North Rukonia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Rukonia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Hi, I'm North Rukonia. I'm a 14 y/o from Colorado, and got into NS because I saw a post about it on iFunny. Don't ask me where, South Rukonia is. I don't know
This user officially supports the 7-state solution for the Bograel-Jogustine Conflict
This user officially supports a One-State solution for Ventismar under the New Ruzkov Empire
------------------------------------------------------------------
My language is called Younger Eotìannan

God I love fantasy

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:48 am

North Rukonia wrote:Hi, I'm North Rukonia. I'm a 14 y/o from Colorado, and got into NS because I saw a post about it on iFunny. Don't ask me where, South Rukonia is. I don't know

Welcome.

And you lost a whole country? :blink:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Lir Eirean
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lir Eirean » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Hello Everyone ! Lir Eirean Here ...
I am 28 yrs old Filipina...
Don't know much about the stars and the planets but I can write poems... :D :D

TWOWlandia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Guess I should introduce myself!

Postby TWOWlandia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 am

Hello there! The name of my nation is TWOWlandia, although there's more to me outside of my nation name here on NationStates.

I'm a 21-year-old female.My birthday is in July, so you can probably tell I adore spending time in the sun when it's warm.
Heck, I wish I could swim year round. People usually call me Jess, but feel free to call whatever you'd like.
Just don't call me Jessica. That name is dead to me. Sorry, but it's the truth.

I like drawing, creative writing, music production, astronomy, dancing, anything related to miniTWOWs, gaming, Discord, and music of most genres. Major emphasis on most.

I'm not too good at much, but I know I'm here to have a blast.
Now let's see who wins the next round of TWOW! With a score of 77.77%...

I'll be concluding this introduction. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Dreshand
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dreshand » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:25 am

Hello there, I'm just going to do an introduction because why not.

I am currently a heterosexual boy in his mid teens. My political views are extremely uncertain but usually left leaning. I enjoy memes, cheesey foods, worldbuilding well and good music. I'm quite good at English but Maths hates me with a burning passion. I enjoy reading science fiction which actually encompasses several paranormal literature somehow.
This nation does not represent my views. Or maybe it does, who knows
PT, MT, PMT or FT nation depending on my mood. Expect eldritch shenanigans
Feel free to Tg me, I'm a very lonely person
There is no context where Hail Yuno is not relevant
Newsfeed: PSA: Stay indoors children//Land Reclamation Initiative Nonexistent as of today//A Thousand Cities will be judged//Weather: Sunny, dont give in//Law and Order: Lucien Folter: Killer or Victim?//

Tenzalore
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tenzalore » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Greetings, Leader.

I've just recently joined NS, although I've known about NS for ~2 years. I joined NationStates mainly for worldbuilding/toying around. I'll pop in and pop out of threads that interest me at random.

I'm a cynical bugger living on the North Island of NZ. I like electronic music, mainly stuff by F-777. As you can see by my nation I like Sci-Fi/Science Fiction. I also like Sci-Fi that crosses over with the paranormal genre, I find it quite interesting.

I'll stop right here as I'm not too good at introduction threads.
A 4.0 civilization, according to this index.

Tech Tier: 10
Magic Level: 0
Influence Type: 9

I mostly use NStats, although some stats are custom.
Founder of Triangulum
This nation represents my personal political views. Deal with it.
Proud to be a whovian!
I'm queer!

Jajal
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jajal » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 am

Late helloes to you all,

I think I'm getting into the general forums later than I should have. You probably have seen me in forum 7, as it's my main habitat.

I'm 16 and live in Kazakhstan. I'm trilingual; I know English, Russian, and Turkish. I might have some mistakes with English sometimes, as it's not my mother language. Please feel free to correct me. The topics that interest me are history, geography, and politics. I'm uncertain about my views, but I do support authoritarian systems to a degree.

Welp, I guess that's all ‘︿’. [Oh, by the way, I like ASCII art
For the
King!

o==[]::::::::::::::::>

NS stats are sometimes used(population isn't one of these times). This nation reflects some of my views.
A 33 level civilization, according to this index.

Idiocarasia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Idiocarasia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 am

hi let me introduce myself
i'm i Canadian guy with too much time on his hands
not fluent in any language because i hate words
observant as a dead rock
in essence i'm a cross between a batman joker goon and Switzerland
interests
being the villain in video-games
youtube
more youtube
memes
history and politics

Gerwig Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Hello

Postby Gerwig Republic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:12 am

So my buddy says "I'm playing this game...". Right, now I'm having a blast and loving the Terry Pratchette style of the game lol! Now, I realize there seems to be a lot of interesting and complicated aspects to this game. My overflowing in box with invitations to various groups is proof of that. Any advice for this old guy on this Apache BBS type game?

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 am

Gerwig Republic wrote:So my buddy says "I'm playing this game...". Right, now I'm having a blast and loving the Terry Pratchette style of the game lol! Now, I realize there seems to be a lot of interesting and complicated aspects to this game. My overflowing in box with invitations to various groups is proof of that. Any advice for this old guy on this Apache BBS type game?

Well, there is no specific goal in this game.

So first define what you want to do.

There is a variety of roleplay regarding nations, their national sports teams, etc.

There is the possibility to wield the power of a region and be a big name in the World Assembly with other nations vying for your attention for their proposals.

Then there is the issues that you have already encountered. After a while you can write your own, and hope to see them included into the game. viewforum.php?f=13

And this forum here is Nationstates General, where we discuss serious real world affairs like whether we kill Hitler if we had a time machine.

Regarding the invitations, read through them and if one of them has style you like, check them out for a while. Or stay around where you are, the locals there should also be able to help you :)
The Blaatschapen should resign

Aquatiles
Civilian

Founded: Dec 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquatiles » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Hello, I've been around in various nations for some time, but for some reason never bothered to use the forums.

I'm very into politics and writing, hence why I'm here. My first nations were copy-pasted from a sci-fi worldbuild I've been working on for years, but have since been abandoned in NS. I'm also into other stuff, like engineering and history. For what it's worth (not much) I am atheist, borderline secular Buddhist, but at the same time very much a transhumanist. So anyway, hello all y'all.
This nation, as should be obvious, does not reflect my views. My WA nation Oshima Bafuku comes closer, but that's not saying much.
If I say anything that sounds mean, I'm probably tired, sarcastic, or both, and no malice is intended.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Posters: Introduce Yourselves Here

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 am

After quite a bit of group discussion (and a recent unwanted attention from someone), I've decided to blank out this information to protect the privacy of my best friend and our close group of friends on Facebook and in real life.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Lootusetus
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

New to NS

Postby Lootusetus » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 am

Hello all,

I'm new here to Nation States and am very excited to get involved. I have been involved in political understanding since a very young age and now that I am approaching thirty have finally started to try and put what I have learned into concise opinions on the topic. This community seemed to be the right place to compile, express and experiment with these opinions and ideas.

In the interest of keeping this short, I will leave it there. I am excited to get to know some people in the years and debates to come.

Priius Sõdalane
Headman of The Confederacy of Lootusetus
Priius Sõdalane
Headman of The Confederacy of Lootusetus

S=K*log*W
"But unlike Order, Chaos does not need to win by having the last pawn standing. It simply, just needs to get rid of the board, altogether"

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 am

Heya. New Bremerton here. I'm a 30-year old cisgendered, heterosexual Asian male from a Southeast Asian country. I joined NS just to see what it would be like to run my own nation, seeing how imperfect my country is and how things could be done better. My involvement in the WA and forum came later and was not a deliberate decision on my part. It's just something that I gradually eased into. I grew up overseas, attended international schools, studied in the UK and am now back in my home country working in the family business. Unlike most of my fellow countrymen, English is my first language and my value system closely aligns with those of liberal, Western nations.

I'm a liberal atheist and centrist. I oppose racism, sexism, antisemitism, fascism, authoritarianism, radical Third-Wave feminism, communism, religion, theocracy, affirmative action, conservatism, anti-LGBT bigotry, anti-Zionism, terrorism, Antifa, political correctness and political extremism. I support liberalism, secularism, meritocracy, free speech, democracy, human rights, gender equality, LGBT equality, Zionism, and political moderation.
Last edited by New Bremerton on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

Excelsion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Excelsion » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:20 am

Sup.
Excelsion here.

Awnwrds
Civilian

Founded: Mar 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Awnwrds » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Hello Nationstates!

I'm Awnwrds, and it's awesome to meet everyone here. You can call me Dan since I'm known as that outside of NS. I'm 22 years old and I'm in the southeast PA region of the USA. I'm almost a graduate from a university, and I'll be graduating with a BA in Communication Studies and minors in Public Relations and Professional Writing. I'm a male and have always identified as that (but I'm also totally for all who wish to express themselves).

In addition to my studies, I have loads of outside hobbies. I'm currently learning how to be a better Public Relations writer, which includes print releases, business letters, representing peoples reputation, sharing news, and dealing with crisis management to name a few things. I also dabble in creative writing. I love lorecraft and worldbuilding and even spent 10 hours working on a factbook about my nation's flag (which is now up, yay!). Finally, I'm also a guilty fan of more casual video games and I've found a few that I enjoy playing. Among them includes 4X strategy games and simulation games.

I invite everyone to send me a telegram at any time. I'm always glad to answer requests, make friends, or chat and I look forward to being here and working with you all!

Fleetwold
Civilian

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Fleetwold » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:59 am

Hello all. As with Aquatiles above, I've been on NationStates on and off for years - I remember when it was possible to get "Harry Potter Censorship Row" four times a week even with a limit of two issues per day - but haven't used the forums until now. I don't roleplay, but I expect I'll be around in General a bit.

I'm based in the US, but not from around here. I'm fairly left-wing. I don't really have any unusual hobbies - I just like reading, music, and movies (often the gothic end of things for the former two). I do play the guitar, but that's probably on the lower end of the bell curve as far as hobby uniqueness goes. I'm know enough German to hold up the average conversation, and I've dabbled with other languages, but never manage to commit.

Ladrona
Civilian

Founded: May 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ladrona » Sun May 12, 2019 10:16 am

Hello, I am new to NationStates, just started today after reading Jennifer Government.
To be honest, I feel completely lost... at the moment, I just answer the "Issues" and read the invitational telegrams for other regions.

Is there anything like "what I can do in NationStates - first steps"? I don't even know where to look in the forum (well , I found the FAQ at least...)

Sidesh0w B0b
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sidesh0w B0b » Sun May 12, 2019 10:25 am

I'm just doing time here in the joint. Political prisoner.

Unia Ante
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Hi

Postby Unia Ante » Mon May 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi! I am Unia Ante! I love science, movies, animals and food. I am a creative type.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General