NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World :: Civilization's Dawn (OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you want an Archives Page?

Yes, in the future.
38%
Yes, Now.
40%
No.
4%
Not sure.
18%

Total votes : 55

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Terminus Pheonix wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Which is why I have different foodstuffs and blackstones which I will try to lure animals to my lands for easy hunting and trapping.

This bring up a question I'd like to ask the OP board about - to my knowledge the prevailing theory of dog domestication is that they were wolves brave enough to scavenge from human encampments but not fierce enough to attack humans. How would we replicate that with the lightning dogs or giant wolves, for example?

Well that's why I have provided defenses like palisades and are trying to figure out how to use Blackstones as a defense mechanism against hostile wildlife.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Please light, don't let me down this year......
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Just asking, but that I now manage to kill a whole pack of wolves, is it possible to also harvest their sinew as an action, and to make a bow string with it?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Terminus Pheonix wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Which is why I have different foodstuffs and blackstones which I will try to lure animals to my lands for easy hunting and trapping.

This bring up a question I'd like to ask the OP board about - to my knowledge the prevailing theory of dog domestication is that they were wolves brave enough to scavenge from human encampments but not fierce enough to attack humans. How would we replicate that with the lightning dogs or giant wolves, for example?

Right now I doubt your tribes are hunting enough meat for there to be scraps large enough to feed Giant Wolves- but sure, feel free to give that a try.

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Just asking, but that I now manage to kill a whole pack of wolves, is it possible to also harvest their sinew as an action, and to make a bow string with it?

Certainly. I’d recommend hunting new animals though, and specifically harvesting. Sinew, untreated, rots rather rapidly.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Do I have to research math/numbers? Also I still want to know they'd extent of runes, assuming I want to use them for making magical armor, I very well can't let it crumble into oblivion.

I feel bad for reposting, but I have unanswered questions. Sorry.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:48 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Terminus Pheonix wrote:

Right now I doubt your tribes are hunting enough meat for there to be scraps large enough to feed Giant Wolves- but sure, feel free to give that a try.

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Just asking, but that I now manage to kill a whole pack of wolves, is it possible to also harvest their sinew as an action, and to make a bow string with it?

Certainly. I’d recommend hunting new animals though, and specifically harvesting. Sinew, untreated, rots rather rapidly.

I mean, something like harvesting other things from the wolves I hunted last year at that time, not just their pelts and meat
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Do I have to research math/numbers? Also I still want to know they'd extent of runes, assuming I want to use them for making magical armor, I very well can't let it crumble into oblivion.

I feel bad for reposting, but I have unanswered questions. Sorry.

This sounds dangerously like something that could be determined through field testing :p

The Federation of Kendor wrote:

I mean, something like harvesting other things from the wolves I hunted last year at that time, not just their pelts and meat

Categorically I try to avoid ex post facto actions. Like I made Saxony go kill more llamas to steal their stomachs for brewing.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:58 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:I feel bad for reposting, but I have unanswered questions. Sorry.

This sounds dangerously like something that could be determined through field testing :p

The Federation of Kendor wrote:I mean, something like harvesting other things from the wolves I hunted last year at that time, not just their pelts and meat

Categorically I try to avoid ex post facto actions. Like I made Saxony go kill more llamas to steal their stomachs for brewing.

*draws rune on earth*

*earth glows and crumbles*
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:02 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

*draws rune on earth*

Maybe you need a... Human, sacrifice?
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:10 am

Oh, Ted? As for maths, you can assume your tribe only has the most rudimentary concept of counting. Anything else is pretty far out.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:44 am

So, will the update be tomorrow? I haven't posted yet, and I can't today, so I will post tomorrow with just actions
My Dispatch

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:49 am

Tribes - Year 14

The Fergdun Clan
Land (Plains): Rubies, Beaver, Cotton, Edible Grasses
Shelter: Mud-Daub Hut (5). Small bonded-stone kiln. Much Cultivated Edible Grasses near camp. Tiny Cotton Planting. Scattered irrigation cuttings.
Vast stores of beaverhides. Some boarhides. Some primitive uncut ruby jewelry. Several Atlatl. Small Supply of Hematite, two Clay pots. Small Supply of Clear Crystal. Rudimentary Cotton Blankets, 6 roughspun Cotton Tunics. Ample supplies of cotton fiber. Some ice-iron pebbles.
Tribe: Whit (Scout, M, 31) | An (Worker, F, 30) | Maer (Scholar, F, 36) | Dia (Worker, F, 31) | Jean (Child, M, 10) | Whia (Child, F, 8)
Discovered: South [Temperate: Redwoods, Whitedrop Flowers, Wild Boars]
North [Tundra: Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
Northeast [Tundra: Moose, Minks, Ice-Iron]
East: Plains [Giant Elk, Apple Trees, Blackstone]
West: Plains (Coastal) [Apple Trees, Pine Trees, Lightning Dog]
Southeast: Plains (River) [Great Wolves, Oak Trees, Gold, Malachite] Xcotl Clan
Northwest: Zhou Clan Territory
Knowledge: Primitive Cultivation, Pemmican, Rudimentary Pottery-making, Rudimentary Stoneworking, Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Medical Care, Primitive Smelting, Rudimentary Irrigation
Arcana: Song of Growth

The Cadmian Clan
Land (Coastal): Wheat, Blackshells, Fish, Marble
Shelter: Two Mud-daub huts (6). One large mud-daub home (5) Tiny struggling plantings of wheat near the beach. Small plantings of wheat inland. Storage pit. Basic Millstone. Standing Stone Circle.
A few monumental stones, some timber, some dried-clay tablets. Some grass-woven baskets, 1 flint spear, 3 Flint-set Sickles, 2 Keen Flint Haft-Axes.
Tribe: Aurelia (Worker, F, 31) | Secundus (Worker, M, 34) | Brutus (Scholar, M, 33) | Marsillia (Scholar, F, 32) | Drusillia (Child, F, 7) | Titus (Child, M, 11) | Flavius (Child, M, 7) | Child (Child, F, 2) | Child (Child, F, 1)
Discovered: South [Coastal: Sea Turtles, Sea Lizard, Salt, Rock Crabs]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Fertilization, Rudimentary Pottery-making, Primitive Astronomy, Rudimentary Food Preservation, Improved Flint Blades, Hieroglyphics
Arcana: Geolocus Travel

Xcotl
Land : Plains (River): Great Wolves, Native Copper, Oak Trees, Gold]
Shelter: Two roughhide teepees (5). Small Wooden Pallisade (10). Small Piled-Rock Shrine to the Dead. Tiny Maize field. Tiny wheat planting. A few apple tree saplings.
Some scraped hides, small amounts of Blackstone. Ample cowhides. Average stash of tin ore. A few primitive hammered tin axes. Some Wooden Farming Tools, 3 Copper Spears, 1 Copper Pickaxe, 1 Crude Bronze Pickaxe.
Tribe: Tenchtianzula (Scholar, M, 34) | Uli (Worker, M, 33) | Zuma (Scout, M, 32) | Opono (Worker, F, 31)
Discovered: North [Giant Elk, Apple Trees, Blackstone]
Northeast [Desert: Giant Sand Worms, Spice, Obsidian]
Northwest [Plains (River): Beavers, Edible Grasses, Cotton, Rubies - Fergdun Clan
South East: [Arid: Giant Ground Squirrel, Flowering Cacti, Stout-horn deer]
East of East: Arid [Maize , Silver, Ant-Hounds]
East (Arid): Cassiterite, Dust-Bulls, Great Wolves, Psarmelon, Oases
South (Plains): Wheat, Antelope, Salt
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Tanning, Rudimentary Taming, Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Smelting, Smoking, Rudimentary Bronzeworking, Rudimentary Smithing, Inklings of Fertilizer, Rudimentary Trapping
Arcana: Speak to Dead

Hvasskyn
Lands (Temperate): Copper, Salt, Medicinal Herbs, Cattle
Shelter: Large Tree with Small Timber Stockade (10 (5\10)). Small Wellness-Enchanted Fitted-Stone Stockade (15). Medium rice planting. Medium Melon grove. Tiny tilled wheat planting. Fitted clay-lined stone smelter. Large wood-fenced pastureland with a dozen cattle. Wellness-Enchanted Storage Cave.
Some medicinal remedies, a few weeks worth of stored food, tiny amounts of salt, small amounts of fire-clay, truly vast amounts of cattlehides, large amounts of pelts, moderate quantities of timber, small amounts of jade. Ten bronze spears, five bronze hammers. Two copper sledgehammers, a small wooden raft. Average Copper ore supply. 3 Bronze Pickaxes, 3 Bronze Axes, 4 Bronze Knives. 5 Clay storage pots. Decent stone supply. Moderate tin ore supply.
Tribe: Jarn N (Scholar, M, 35) | Petyor R (Worker, M, 32) | Maria N (Scholar, F, 32) | Natalya R (Worker, F, 33) | Sylvia (Scout, F, 31) | Jan (Worker, M, 24) | Talia R (Youth, F, 14) | Ivan N (Youth, M, 13) | Vladimir N (Youth, M, 13) | Nadia R (Youth, F, 11) | Kursk N (Child, M, 8) | Dmitri R (Child, Male, 7) | Sasha N (Child, F, 5) | Alexei N (Child, M, 4) | Celia N (Child, F, 3)
East: [Temperate Forest (River): Wild Rice, Great Oaks, Wild Boar]
West [Coastal (River): Silver Fish, Amber, Rice]
North [Temperate: Crocodiles, Starmetal, Melons]
Northeast [Temperate: Tin, Strangleweed, Jade]
Northwest [Temperate (Coastal): Crystal Trees, Sheep, Coal]
Southeast [Wetlands: Mangroves, Crocodile, Saltrice]
South [Coastal Wetlands: Silver, Marble, Saltrice]
North of North [Temperate: Blood Barley, Blueberries, Lapis Lazuli]
Northeast of North [Temperate: Hematite, Galena, Shimmerstone]
Northeast of East [Temperate (River): Meteoric Iron, Cotton, Wheat]
Northeast of Northeast [Temperate (River): Gold, Malachite, Breadfruit]

Knowledge:
Rudimentary Food Preservation, Primitive Clayworking, Rudimentary Pottery, Flint Fishing Spears, Simple Medicine, Simple Smelting, Simple Smithing, Primitive Mining, Simple Bronzework, Rudimentary Medical Care, Rudimentary Tilling, Rudimentary Boatmaking

Arcana: Rune of Wellness

Maelon
Land (Mountain): Apples, Goats, Hematite, White Crystal
Shelter: Cave with bearskin rug (7).
Truly vast amounts of goatskins, many Dried Hides
Tribe: Maelon (Warrior, M, 32) | Malar (Warrior, M, 34) | Kalamon (Worker, M, 31) | Kaina (Worker, F, 33) | Esimon (Scout, M, 34) | Maeka (Scholar, F, 12) | Maesimon (Scholar, M, 10), Haemon (Child, M , 6), Asmodeus (Scout, M, 56) | Child (Child, M, 1)
Discovered:
West [Arid: Swiftrats, Saguaro]
East [Plains: Gromite, Bounders, Barley]

Clan Bryre
Land (Plains): Hematite, Barley, Glow Trees, Sheep
Shelter: Basic Hut (3), Small Wooden Shrine (25%)
Inventory: Plentiful sheepskins, small amounts of stone, tiny amounts of hematite ore, some glow-wood, much flint.
Tribe: Vallen Bryre (Warrior/Leader, M, 33) | Reshia Bryre (Worker, F, 31) | Eshin Bryre (Scout, M, 32) | Feren Bryre (Scholar, M, 34) | First Bryre (Child, F, 10) | Third (Child, F, 8) | Fourth (Child, F, 7) | Sixth (Child, M, 3)
Discovered: North East: Plains (river) [Apple Trees, Giant Salamander, Flying Lizards]
North [Plains: Steampools, Wading Birds, Marble]
East [Mountain: Barley, Silver, Fireweed Flowers]
Southeast [Plains (River): Malachite, Granite, Hunting Spiders]
South [Riverlands: River Otter, Copper, Jade, Wild Boar]
West: [Plains (River): Stalkers, Antelope, Fish]
Southwest: [Plains (River): Wheat, Foxes, Cattle]
Northeast of Northeast: [Mountains (River): Snowberries, Red Pine, Mountain Fruits]
East of East: [Mountains: Snowberries, Mountain Goats, Galena]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Herding, Basic Glow Tree Knowledge, Rudimentary Irrigation, Improved Flint Blades
Arcana: Rune of Illumination

Lordaeron
Land (Coastal): Coconuts, Hematite, Armor-Whales, Fish
Shelter: 2 Large Hide and Mud-daub Huts (8). 1 Mud-Daub Hut (3). Vacant small irrigation network. Wooden Palisade. Small sealed stack-rock furnace.
Some barley seeds, some coal. Plentiful sheepskins. Tiny amounts of Armored Whaleskin.
Tribe: Varian (Warrior, M, 30) | Calia (Scholar, F, 31) | Natalia (Scholar, F, 29) | Mara (Worker, F, 31) | Aiden (Scout, M, 30) | Aveena (Child, F, 8) | Mark (Child, M, 8) | Baron (Child, M, 7) | Vistra (Warrior, F, 31)
Discovered:
East [Coastal: Armor-Whales, Obsidian, Redkelp]
East of East [Coastal: Zhou Clan Territory]
North [Mountains: Aromatic Pines, Sheep]
Northwest [Coastal: Sheep, Clams, ??]
North of North [Coastal: Fish, ??, ??]
Northeast of North [Arctic: Lichen, ??, ??]
East of Northeast [Tundra: Sabercats, Lynx, Coal, Barley]
Southeast [Coastal Seas]
South of South East [Island (Coastal) : Sea Turtle, Sea-Lizard, Coconut]

Knowledge:
Rudimentary Stoneworking, Sharpened Flint Tools, Rudimentary Irrigation, Early Writing, Smoking, Canoe Making, Rudimentary Herding, Rudimentary Pottery, Primitive Smelting

Arcana: Healing Light

The Honori
Land (Arid): Agauve, Maize, Fire Snakes, Sand Striders
Shelter: Rudimentary Huts (6), Basic Altar, Mud-Daub Shrine, Obelisk (10%), Tiny Assurush Field, Vast Amberrush Field. Tiny wheat planting.
Inventory: Small amounts of woven plantfiber cloth, moderate amount of animal pelts, decent amounts of cracked stone. Seven plantfiber tunics, a few grasswoven idols.
Tribe: Shanti (Scout, M, 33) | Yuni(Worker/Leader, F, 31, Weak) | Homa (Scholar, F, 47) | Juli (Warrior, M, 32)| Suki (Worker, F, 30) | Akra (Scout, F, 29)
Discovered: East [Mountains (River): Llama, Maize, Condor]
West [Desert: Camels, Opals, Giant Scorpions]
South [Desert (River): Crocodiles, Goats, Maize, Gold]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Construction, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Food Preservation, Primitive Weaving, Rudimentary Medical Care, Advanced Flint Tools, Rudimentary Masonry, Rudimentary Alcohols

Zhou Clan
Land (Coastal): Pine, Elk, Oysters, Dye-Snails
Shelter: Four Huts (12). Tiny oyster stand. Small Hematite Supply. Average Coal Supply
Several elkhides, decent amounts of pelts, some cotton fiber, some pebbles of ice-iron. Three flint hand-axes. Timber Stand, Several Flint Fishing Spears. Primitive Baskets. Primitive Clothing
Tribe: Wang (Warrior, M, 31) | Ping (Scout, M, 30) | Yifan (Scholar, F, 33) | Xing (Worker, M, 31) | Zhou He (Child, M, 11) | Mai (Child, F, 6), Bai (Child, M, 4), Cong (Child, M, 3) | Child (Child, M, 2) | Child (Child, F, 1)
Discovered: East: Tundra [Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
South: Plains (Coastal) [Apple Trees, Pine Trees, Lightning Dog]
North: [Tundra (Coastal): Lynx, Barley, Sabre Cat, Coal]
Northeast: [Tundra: Winter Wheat, Wisps, Caribou]
South-East: [Plains (River): Beaver, Rubies, Cotton, Edible Grasses] Fergdun Clan
North of North: [Arctic: Crude Oil, ??, ??]
North of Northeast: [Arctic: North Apes, Lead, ??]
East of East: [Tundra: Moose, Minks, Ice-Iron]
South of South: [Plains: Wheat, Pears, Gazelles]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Stonework, Rudimentary Weaving, Canoe Making, Rudimentary Combustion [1/3]
Arcana: Dao of Resilience (lost)

Herrian Tribe
Land (Tundra): Mammoth, Scaled-Cats, Native Copper, Emeralds
Shelter: 2 Primitive Huts (6). A Small Rough-Stone Furnace. Small Rock-Piled Shrine (65%). Tiny wheat planting.
A few mammothhides. Decent amounts of pelts. Some scaled-cat hides. 2 Hammered Copper spears, 1 Hammered Copper Pickaxe. Some stone.
Tribe: Kizirh (Warrior, M, 37) | Zikov (Warrior, M, 33) | Kozlov (Worker, M, 31) | Katya (Scholar, F, 30) | Kiril (Child, M, 7) | Child (Child, F, 3)
Discovered: South of South [???]
Southeast [Arid: Camels, Stone-Giants, Sapphires]
South of Southeast [Mountain: Glowing blue crystals, Mountain Sheep, Ant Hounds]
West [Tundra] White Fur Fox, Silver, Abosu Root]
East [Tundra: Pine, Elk, Wolfsbane, Wheat]
North [Arctic: Emerald, Sapphire, Furred Snow Lizard]
East of Southeast [Tundra: Goat, Camel, Wolves]
South of Southeast [Mountains: Goats, Mountain Leopards, Galena]
Knowledge: Smoking, Rudimentary Food Preserving, Primitive Smithing, Rudimentary Smelting, Rudimentary Astronomy, Rudimentary Trapping

The Aslani
Land (Plains, Twin River ): Amethyst, Wadj Reed, Aurochs, Crocodile
Shelter: 2 Mud-daub Huts (6). Mud-daub Marked Shrine to Stars. Decent gourd planting.
Inventory: Many Auroch hides. 10 Flint Spears, 5 Flint Hand-Axes, 1 Atl-Atl. Footwear.
Tribe: Kevah (Scout/Leader, M, 32) | Atena (Warrior, F, 31) | Mahdi (Worker, M, 29) | Zari (Scholar, F, 28) | Naghi (Scholar, M, 28) | Child (Child, M, 3) | Child (Child, F, 1)
Discovered: West [Arid (River): Wadj Reed, Copper, Giant Moa, Anhkeg]
North [Desert: Tin, Fruit Cactus, Salt]
South [Plains: Gourds, Rhinoceros, Giant Shade Trees]
East [Desert (Rivers): Spear-Fish, Gypsum, Camels]
Knowledge: Flint Weaponry, Wadj Reed Sandals, Rudimentary Cultivation, Smoking, Rudimentary Paper-Making, Rudimentary Astronomy, Alphabet [1/5]
Arcana: Healing Light

Clan Serys
Lands: Plains (River) [Sweet Plums, Pine Trees, Silverfish, Sheep]
Shelter: 2 Lean-to Shelters (6), 2 Sheephide Teepees (4)
Inventory: Vast amounts of sheephides. A few Slings, Flint Axe, A Dozen Flint Spears, 5 Bows, Flint Arrows (50+), A dozen flint fishing spears, Three Grasswoven Baskets
Tribe: Artor (Scholar/Leader, M, 26) | Ellyn (Worker, F, 26) | Lia (Worker, F, 24) | Zvad (Scout, M, 25) | Zara (Child, F, 4) | Kharyn the Younger (Child, F, 4) | Child (Child, M, 2) | Child (Child, M, 1)
Discovered: East [Arid (Twin Rivers): Silver, Date Trees, Lions, Hezia]
West [Plains (River): Rocs, Pear Trees, Gazelles]
Knowledge: Primitive Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Slingmaking, Rudimentary Medical Care, Smoking, Drying, Rudimentary Weaving, Inklings of Birthing

Characters

Kutor - Female, 25
Class: Scholar
Specialization: Shaman
Tribe: Xcotl
Equipment: Spear
Knowledge: Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Smelting, Rudimentary Trapping
Arcana: Speak to Dead, Far-Sight

Vestubian - Male, 18
Class: Warrior
Tribe: Lordaeron
Equipment: Spear, Hooked Stick, Some Red Kelp
Knowledge: Red Kelp Itches, Sheep Herding, Speaks Lordaeron and Zhou, Alphabet
Arcana: Healing Light, Protecting Light

Meru Telyri - Female, 20
Specialization:
Tribe: None
Lands: [Plains (River): Wheat, Wolves, Amethyst]
Shelter: Ant-Hound Burrow (temp)
Knowledge: Ant-Hound Interaction,

Naramsina Ahvaveh -
Class:
Specialization:
Lands: [Arid (River): Maize, Crocodile, Gold, Goat]
Shelter:
Knowledge:

Han
Class:
Specialization:
Shelter:
Knowledge:

Lyov - 20
Tribe: Hvasskyn
Shelter: Hvasskyn Stockade
Equipment: Copper Spear, Bronze Knife
Knowledge: Inklings of Simple Machines
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:50 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, will the update be tomorrow? I haven't posted yet, and I can't today, so I will post tomorrow with just actions

Likely so- update tends to come a day or so after I finish updating statblocks, assuming enough people have posted.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:02 am

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:*draws rune on earth*

Maybe you need a... Human, sacrifice?

Whatever the case, I'm having Eshin carve the rune of illumination in the northwest, to see the effects, I considered that's far away enough, and would not cause great devastation.

We could end the world in a massive green glow, or we could simply starve the land of nutrients. Whatever the case, it'll be crazy to see glowing ground.

Maybe we can throw a global party before we all died in some green glow.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:10 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, will the update be tomorrow? I haven't posted yet, and I can't today, so I will post tomorrow with just actions

Likely so- update tends to come a day or so after I finish updating statblocks, assuming enough people have posted.

Let's hope then that it won't be updated at 6-8 AM in my time, as it will be when I wake up and thus able to post
My Dispatch

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:

Let's hope then that it won't be updated at 6-8 AM in my time, as it will be when I wake up and thus able to post

Hopefully not!

@Game: Just in case it wasn't clear from the actions of others, trying to develop arcane knowledge is very difficult when doing other things. So having your entire tribe contemplate the Great Dao while all having jobs/being children is fine, but I wouldn't expect success any time soon. Generally dividing a character's attentions is significantly less useful than concentrating them.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:26 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Let's hope then that it won't be updated at 6-8 AM in my time, as it will be when I wake up and thus able to post

Hopefully not!

@Game: Just in case it wasn't clear from the actions of others, trying to develop arcane knowledge is very difficult when doing other things. So having your entire tribe contemplate the Great Dao while all having jobs/being children is fine, but I wouldn't expect success any time soon. Generally dividing a character's attentions is significantly less useful than concentrating them.

So as a tribe, how many people would it take to try and develop arcana?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:27 am

Ralnis wrote:
Hopefully not!

So as a tribe, how many people would it take to try and develop arcana?

1+ :)

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:32 am

Ralnis wrote:So as a tribe, how many people would it take to try and develop arcana?

1+ :)

Of course, just trying to get the Dead to help me make magical writing for making more large-scale necromancy and other magic that I'm thinking of.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 am

Thanks G,with this information. It will certainly help with applying math to runes, if I find a way somehow.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:49 am

Hopefully my first try at agriculture works out well.

And the furnace thing works,

And I don't die......
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:08 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Let's hope then that it won't be updated at 6-8 AM in my time, as it will be when I wake up and thus able to post

Hopefully not!

I figured, but I really need to figure out combustion. Once I do I'll dedicate some time to the Dao.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:18 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Hopefully not!

I figured, but I really need to figure out combustion. Once I do I'll dedicate some time to the Dao.

Okay, just clarifying. I try to make how I determine things secret, but not obtuse.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Here's hoping that I make actual magical writing.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Ralnis wrote:Here's hoping that I make actual magical writing.

Magical Coding? :p

Honestly considering how OP magical writing might become it is likely going to either be impossible, simplified via runes, or some other form.

Be able to write how the spell would work has the potential to yield unparalleled power.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse