NATION

PASSWORD

The Age of New Beginnings: Colonial RP (Shut down)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Age of New Beginnings: Colonial RP (Shut down)

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 am

It's the Beginning of a new Colonial Era, where major powers discover new land to colonize it for the greater of their Empire. Where shall you take your empire in this Era?

Notice
What I mean by Customs is that you can make any empire exist (HRE, Scandinavian, Japanese, etc.) but there can't be any nation in North America, mostly because that will be a major colonization ground, but you can play as tribes in Africa and America. Not Sure which countries exist in 1700? look here, it even includes Populations!

Sign in Sheet:

European / Asian Empire
Code: Select all
NS Country name:
Roleplay country name:
RP Country Flag:
__cpLocation: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states. Additional: You may select one extra territory from any place as long as it isn't taken.)
Capital:
Ruler:
Population:
Colonial Company: (Dutch East India Company, etc.)
Additional Info:

North American / African Tribe
NS Country name:
RP Tribe name:
Tribe Chief:
Capital Village:
Population:
__cpLocation:

Volunteer CO-OP Form
NS Country Name:
Date:
Why do you want to be a Co-Op?

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

Rules:
-If one were to go inactive (For 15 days.), they are removed from the RP and the Map.
-If one were to FRP, their post will be voided, and shall have no effect.
-Please keep it realistic.
-No Futuristic weaponry (Machine Guns, Automatic Rifles, Rocket Launchers, Railguns, Planes, etc.)
-No spreading other RP's here.

Current Map

Nations signed up:
Greater East Germany - Holy Roman Empire
The Imperial Warglorian Empire - The British Empire
Vadterland - Eastern Roman Empire
Barbary States - Mayan Civilization
Syraj - Japanese Empire
Draos - Swedish Empire
Andsed - Tsardom of Russia
Bolslania - The Ming Dynasty of China

CURRENT YEAR (The most recent IC post date is the new IC date)

CURRENT WARS

CURRENT ALLIANCES/NON-AGGRESSION PACTS

NS Country name: Greater East Germany
Roleplay country name: The Holy Roman Empire
RP Country Flag: Image
__cpLocation: All of the IRL Holy Roman Empire
Capital: Berlin
Ruler: Leopold I of Holy Rome
Population: 16,000,000
Colonial Company: Holy Roman West Indies Company
Additional Info: Instead of every single principality reigning semi-autonomy, the Holy Roman Empire was one huge empire under one Ruler and Dynasty.

Last edited by Greater East Germany on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:27 am, edited 17 times in total.

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:22 am

/bump

(IC will be posted when there are at least 8 or 10 Empires/Tribes.)
Last edited by Greater East Germany on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:25 am

(Also, if anyone wants to, they can form the Iberian Empire or the Byzantine Empire. I'd like to see Byzantine North America.
Last edited by Greater East Germany on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 am

H O L Y R O M A N N O R T H A M E R I C A

Vadterland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vadterland » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:48 am

Tagging this. Possible dibs on Byzantine Empire.
Last edited by Vadterland on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Germanian Empire | "Unser Vaterland, Herrscher der Asche..."
Factbooks | Music | Tech Level: PT/FanT | Current Year: 1943 UE (1958 AD)

In a strange world not so different from ours, a young empire stands in the heart of Europa. Born and forged in the fires of war, it is headed by an embittered Kaiserin and a camarilla of aging, scheming generals. Stretched to a breaking point and groaning under the stress and hubris of its past victories, the Fatherland stands on guard. But on the forefront of a new world, fighting a new war from without and within, will it survive?

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 am

Vadterland wrote:Tagging this. Possible dibs on Byzantine America.

Noted. (Huehuehue)

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:52 am

fucking tagged time to make Pru-wait does HRE mean that they own Prussia? fuck guess I'll make Polish-Lithuanian Cuba then.
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:53 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:fucking tagged time to make Pru-wait if I take Prussia will that mean that HRE runs me?

Unfortunately, I own all HRE territories. You could be Poland-Lithuania, and from Experience, Large countries go quickly.
Last edited by Greater East Germany on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

Greater East Germany wrote:
Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:fucking tagged time to make Pru-wait if I take Prussia will that mean that HRE runs me?

Unfortunately, I own all HRE territories. You could be Poland-Lithuania.

Polish America...
Yes pls
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:
Unfortunately, I own all HRE territories. You could be Poland-Lithuania.

Polish America...
Yes pls

Mmk, are you reserving or making an App?

Vadterland
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vadterland » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am

Would anyone mind if I had the former Byzantine province of Spania so I actually have something to jump off to America with?

I don’t need all of it. Just the stuff around Gibraltar and Seville.
Last edited by Vadterland on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

In a strange world not so different from ours, a young empire stands in the heart of Europa. Born and forged in the fires of war, it is headed by an embittered Kaiserin and a camarilla of aging, scheming generals. Stretched to a breaking point and groaning under the stress and hubris of its past victories, the Fatherland stands on guard. But on the forefront of a new world, fighting a new war from without and within, will it survive?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:56 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:Polish America...
Yes pls

Mmk, are you reserving or making an App?

Reserving, expect app soon tho.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:56 am

Vadterland wrote:Would anyone mind if I had the former Byzantine province of Spania so I actually have something to jump off to America with?

You in as well Hino?

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Vadterland
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vadterland » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:57 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:
Vadterland wrote:Would anyone mind if I had the former Byzantine province of Spania so I actually have something to jump off to America with?

You in as well Hino?

Maybe.

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:57 am

Is it Byzantine Territory in 1700?

Vadterland
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vadterland » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:00 am

If we’re going to get into that, there technically is no Byzantine territory in 1700. We can hopefully arrange an alternate scenario where Byzantium keeps a part of Justinian’s reconquests.

Also, colonization started way earlier than 1700.
Last edited by Vadterland on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Syraj
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Syraj » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:00 am

NS Country name: Syraj
Roleplay country name: Japan
RP Country Flag: TBA
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states. Additional: You may select one extra territory from any place as long as it isn't taken.) Japan
Capital: Osaki
Ruler: Corayako
Population: 6 million
Colonial Company: (Dutch East India Company, etc.) Japan Terrotorial Organisation
Additional Info: The mainland of Japan (main island) is kargley uninhabited., with the island just south being the major hub.
Last edited by Syraj on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:01 am

Vadterland wrote:

If we’re going to get into that, there technically is no Byzantine territory in 1700. We can hopefully arrange an alternate scenario where Byzantium keeps a part of Justinian’s reconquests.

Also, colonization started way earlier than 1700.

Ik, but I'm just setting it all up on this year.

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 am

Syraj wrote:NS Country name: Syraj
Roleplay country name: Joda
Location: (Cannot be the world or a country that was already selected, ask a person who owns a land that you want if they want breakaway states. Additional: You may select one extra territory from any place as long as it isn't taken.) Japan
Colonial Company: (Dutch East India Company, etc.) Joda Terrotorial Organisation
Additional Info: The mainland of Joda (main island) is kargley uninhabited., with the island just south being the major hub.

I'm sure it would be a bit easier just to name it Japan.
Last edited by Greater East Germany on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:18 am

gonna make it so that Poland managed to get one of their guys as Tsar and another as King of France.
Why? Because I need Atlantic access, and besides, the poles did marry into the Bourbons.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Greater East Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater East Germany » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:19 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:gonna make it so that Poland managed to get one of their guys as Tsar and another as King of France.
Why? Because I need Atlantic access, and besides, the poles did marry into the Bourbons.

:thonking:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:20 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:gonna make it so that Poland managed to get one of their guys as Tsar and another as King of France.

:thonking:

(also for the tsar part that actually happened)

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Syraj
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Syraj » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

Roleplay country name: Joda
Colonial Company: (Dutch East India Company, etc.) Joda Terrotorial Organisation
Additional Info: The mainland of Joda (main island) is kargley uninhabited., with the island just south being the major hub.

I'm sure it would be a bit easier just to name it Japan.

Done
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:28 am

Roleplay country name: Jaoan
Colonial Company: (Dutch East India Company, etc.) Japan Terrotorial Organisation
Additional Info: The mainland of Japan (main island) is kargley uninhabited., with the island just south being the major hub.

Jaoan

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Joushiki Nante Iranai
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joushiki Nante Iranai » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:30 am

Greater East Germany wrote:(Also, if anyone wants to, they can form the Iberian Empire or the Byzantine Empire. I'd like to see Byzantine North America.

Did someone say the Iberian Empire?
Poland-Lithuania, but it's partly Japanese, Spanish and English, is socialist as well as monarchist, had colonial holdings, all of which survived the partitions, but doesn't control its original land.
THE INDEPENDENT MONARCHY OF JOUSHIKI NANTE IRANAI
FOUNDED 13TH JANUARY 2018 - "FOR THE PEOPLE, FOR THE NATION"
DELEGATE OF THE UNIVERSAL PACT - ELECTED 16TH MARCH 2019

A 14 Power Civilisation, according to this index.
This nation does NOT reflect my views.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse