NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I see... A Senschal, or consigliere.

Yes, except as an Emperor and he isn't of course...Mafia.

Would make for one badass story though.

Oh, you're in for a surprise then.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Oh, you're in for a surprise then.

Uhhhhhh :blink:

Oh don't worry. They won't bite. They left their guns at the door and are gonna dive into some cannoli.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:35 am

Posted. Will be due for further edits as I explicate further. Loth, mind if you give us a physical description of the brave one? Kiako will be looking for him. In the meantime, though:

Danceria wrote:
Dahon wrote:Give it on IC, so I can come in and pester you with names after I'm done recharging.

Ohohoh...I know exactly who I'm going to pair you up with...

I wait with baited breath...
Last edited by Dahon on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:52 am

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=449906

So yeah. I... may have broken site rules again... and I might be hit with at least a week's suspension, two weeks' worth... maybe a DEAT. If one of the former two, I'll TG Loth or whoever volunteers and arrange something. If the worst... it's been too short, sorry for disappointing you all.
Last edited by Dahon on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:20 am

Dahon wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=449906

So yeah. I... may have broken site rules again... and I might be hit with at least a week's suspension, two weeks' worth... maybe a DEAT. If one of the former two, I'll TG Loth or whoever volunteers and arrange something. If the worst... it's been too short, sorry for disappointing you all.

> A Mod actually supporting Nazism.

Granted, you weren't the most...eloquent in argument. I'll send good vibes and prayers your way.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:55 pm

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Cleone d'Angeli IV, Lordes de los Lagos
Nation of origin of attendee(s): Lux Pulchrae
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): King of Lux Pulchrae, Baroness of Rioblanco
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1990, 1993
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: That's gonna be a no for me dawg
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: no
Do they require any lodgings?: yes
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: no

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=448901
Have you read and understood the rules?: yes
Even Rule Seven?: yes even rule seven
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Last edited by Lux Pulchrae on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:34 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Cleone d'Angeli IV, Lordes de los Lagos

You gave me an app I couldn't refuse... ACCEPTED
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:06 pm

... and I'm back.

So, Dancy, is the curly blondie the guy my character's supposed to be paired up with?

EDIT: And one more thing: telling us the seating arrangement here in OOC -- your characters (king, nobles, blah) and ours alike, so interactions wouldn't be so haphazard -- would be nice, yeah?
Last edited by Dahon on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:40 pm

And I'm done with the doing. Saar, fire away!

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Finally, some life!

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Dahon wrote:... and I'm back.

So, Dancy, is the curly blondie the guy my character's supposed to be paired up with?

EDIT: And one more thing: telling us the seating arrangement here in OOC -- your characters (king, nobles, blah) and ours alike, so interactions wouldn't be so haphazard -- would be nice, yeah?

Yeah, it would be if I weren't making this up on the fly. Yes, Edgar Castamir is someone I'm pairing you with. So far, its working(?)
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 am

Danceria wrote:
Dahon wrote:... and I'm back.

Yeah, it would be if I weren't making this up on the fly. Yes, Edgar Castamir is someone I'm pairing you with. So far, its working(?)

Logged in at a good time. Is it possible for Aceus to acknowledge Cleone’s greeting so he can sit

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:09 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:Yeah, it would be if I weren't making this up on the fly. Yes, Edgar Castamir is someone I'm pairing you with. So far, its working(?)

Logged in at a good time. Is it possible for Aceus to acknowledge Cleone’s greeting so he can sit

If not him, the Lord Chancellor. Sadly I am on mobile and cannot do much in the way of fancy editing.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:14 am

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

If not him, the Lord Chancellor. Sadly I am on mobile and cannot do much in the way of fancy editing.

Va bene. That’s fine, it’s just I see some old friends from kyrenaia and it’d be nice to move along.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:If a person with 1 arm communicates with sign language is that a speech impediment or an accent?

Also working on post now.

Lol TFS?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:21 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:If a person with 1 arm communicates with sign language is that a speech impediment or an accent?

Also working on post now.

I would say it is a skill, and technically a speech impediment. An "accent" in sign language would be ASL versus old Native American sign language, versus signs for things in Britain or Canada. With entirely different "words"/terms or similar ones with vastly different meanings.

Granted, I've never done sign language in my life, but that's my two cents.

...unless that's a reference, then... *shrugs*
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Also proposal:

MTO/TRUST Abridged:

Basically like every Abridged ever, but with our nations and alliance.

So possibly he talks? Or just our nations? I dub it: Reality Royals.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:25 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Also proposal:

MTO/TRUST Abridged:

Basically like every Abridged ever, but with our nations and alliance.

How does that work?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:26 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:So possibly he talks? Or just our nations? I dub it: Reality Royals.

Glorious.

Honestly, I'm fine with working on post tomorrow when awake and discussing on Discord with you and lex the plot to that, for fun.

...*bans self for not logging on discord server yet*
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:27 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:How does that work?

TG your discord, let's talk together.

It’s 3am. Not now fam

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:29 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
It’s 3am. Not now fam

12am here boi.

But aight.

I'm on mobile.

And a not tech savvy pleb

Has mercy plz.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:32 am

Danceria wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:12am here boi.

But aight.

I'm on mobile.

And a not tech savvy pleb

Has mercy plz.

It’s kinda nice taking here like this. But we’re provably taking up space. And yeah mobile’s a bitch to type on

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Aight, killing group tg's it is. :p

Anyway, will start on post.

But will you finish post posthaste?
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:39 am

“Yeah I’ll work on a post” says increasingly nervous man for the 17th time

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:42 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:“Yeah I’ll work on a post” says increasingly nervous man for the 17th time

[X] Doubt
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:But will you finish post posthaste?

Ok I'll work.

;-;

I'd call you a slave driver but I've called others this too, even when they were sleepy late at night, so, touche.

Its fine, I just dislike procrastination I say, being the greatest procrastinator this side of the Missisippi
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents