NATION

PASSWORD

The Imperial Wedding of Aellyria [TM ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Imperial Wedding of Aellyria [TM ONLY]

Postby Aellyria » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:46 am

Dominus Maelyx Aeylgarn of The Triumvirate:

The city of Eshī stood corpselike on the shore of the island of Elrya off the coast of Aellyria. It's towering spires spearing the sky with their stone fingers. The city was shrouded with fog, in actuality, it was methane gas that steamed up from the swamps on the island. The city always had a faintly poisonous smell because of this, it was abandoned for the most part thousands of years ago, only being occupied now by the Imperial family and the robotics holy orders that guard it. In the center of the city was a massive temple, it vaulted upwards in gothic fashion intimidating and elegant. Statues of the gods dripping from its spires, strange dragon-like beasts that seemed to bore into your soul. At the entrance to this temple waited the groom, Maelyx Aeylgarn his imposing figure seeming right at home with the arcane structures of his ancestors. More than a millennia ago his forefathers had sailed from this island to the peninsula of what is now called Aellyria, their weapons pathetic in comparison to anything they used today but their deeds were glorious and Maelyx hoped to one day emulate them. He smiled to himself as he looked up at the sky, his dirty blond hair falling into his face as he lost himself in thought. He hoped he looked acceptable today, his tailors and stylists had all assured him he did. He wore a dark red suit and a black tie that matched the stone of the buildings around him, he was alone right now, more alone then he had been in a while. His sister off in a foreign land with his cousin, both competing to marry a prince. His brother back on the mainland, attending to matters of transportation for the wedding, making sure everyone will be on time. It is one of the few chances any outsider will have the opportunity to set foot on this island, he was quite literally the only living thing for miles, he smiled as he thought about how his life would change after today. He would be married to a beautiful princess, Brigitta Gyulás of Pologne, he had never met her but he was hopeful that they would work well together, and if not, well he still needed children. He looked at the statue in front of him, a mere hint at the Aellyrian religion it was stood tall and gruesome, skeletal and withered, ram-like horns protruding from it's head, and tattered feathered wings hanging from the statues back, it looked almost too human it was the god Jugeun, the keeper of oaths, madness, and watcher of the dead. Marriage was the holiest of oaths, so naturally, it fell under Jugeun's domain. He looked around at the city he stood in, smiling to himself as he remembered old memories, he had grown up in this city, along with his siblings and cousins, every member of the Imperial family had since the dawn of the domain itself, it reminded them of their ancestors and their gods.

The bell in the temple began to toll and the priests poured out of the temple, rousing him from his thought. He smiled, chuckling a bit to himself, the guests would be arriving soon, and after them his bride. He hoped that they were as excited as he was.

Rules of the RP

1. TM ONLY
2.NO FIGHTING OUT OF CHARACTER
3. HAVE FUN
4. No Meta gaming
5. No Godmoding
6. Breaking of the IC Rules is allowed, but you’ll simply have to not get caught
7. Please be polite to one another OOCly
8. Derita and Russlande are co-OP and their words are law.
9. In note of that some nations have various branches of royalty or client nations or the like, each player nation will be allowed a maximum of two candidates.
10. This list may be expanded upon if deemed necessary
Last edited by Aellyria on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Princess Brigitta Gyulás

Brigitta Gyulás was nervous as she arrived on the Aellyrian mainland before her journey to the island of Elrya. Brigitta, the eldest daughter of Alessándor Gyulás and his first wife Lili Vass, was preparing to be married to a man she’d never meet before, one Dominus Maelyx Aeylgarn, or as the Polongains referred to him as, King Maelyx of Aellyria. Brigitta hadn’t asked to marry the King of Aellyria, in all honesty she couldn’t have pointed Aellyria out on a map up until a few weeks ago. But when Empress Maria Christina, Brigitta’s step sister had made her a non-dynastic princess and informed her that she was to be married off, she couldn’t exactly say no.

Now as she arrived, Brigitta was nervous. She’d heard rumors of insanity and traits of psychotic behavior in the Aeylgarn Family. They were merely whispers, and while they assured her that Maelyx’s brother had it, they debated over if the head of the Triumvirate had it himself. Brigitta prayed that her future husband didn’t. She had come to this foreign country alone, deeming her brother and sister Akós and Sara too young to attend such an event. Her father couldn’t come, the official reason being had health, but Brigitta slightly knew the truth. The former spymaster and head of the secret police was being held under house arrest in Jedlovo, confined to a wheelchair following an “incident” with the Duke of Alençon.

The closest thing Brigitta has to a friend was her companion, Lady Boglárka Nagys. Lady Nagys a young woman in her mid twenties, was a member of minor nobility in Polonge and had been chosen by hand by the Empress to keep an eye on Brigitta and oversee the smooth marriage of her and Maelyx.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Rhaenir waited with a score of enslaved attendants behind him, they were waiting for the arrival of Brigitta, he was a little irritated to have to be out here, but he loved his brother so he would be the welcoming committee. The attendants behind him all shuffled nervously, their master seemed to be in a terrible mood. That all changed when they saw Brigitta and her companion step out of the transport that had brought them to the capital city. Rhaenir smiled instantly the rage in his eyes was replaced by hope and kindness. He walked towards the two women, followed by the attendants, he bowed his head slightly to the women, as one of them was about to be an albeit an unofficial member of the Triumvirate, and his sister in law. "You must be the Princess Brigitta Gyulás, I am Rhaenir Aeylgarn, it is such a pleasure to meet you, I trust your journey was a pleasant one?" He studied the two women, they had been traveling alone which was indicative of either their countries trust in Aellyria or their dislike for the Princess, either way, it did not matter much to him. Would you like anything to eat or drink before we go to the island if there is anything you require my attendants and the resources of the Triumvirate are at your service, he hoped she did need something, he did love to make his brother wait.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Lady Nagys held back a gasp as she saw Rhaenir, who the Polongains, not wishing to learn allbthe political nuisance of Aellyria, perhaps a bit too simplifying in wishing to understand, had translated his position as Prince of Aellyria. It perhaps wasn’t the most accurate interpretation, but it was the one that made the most sense for many in Polonge. Lady Nagys’ gasp however came from seeing his attendants. She held her cross necklace tightly. Aellyrians, Gênoise with paler skin she thought.

Brigitta gave Rhaenir a curtsy in response to his bow. He had kind eyes, and she didn’t see any sigh of the rumors of his psychotic characteristics. It put her slightly at ease. Perhaps thing if Rhaenir was not the unstable monster that people had talked about under hushed tones, then Maelyx was not a monster either.

Lady Nagys tried to speak up, “I think that we should head to the island as soon as possible—“

“A drink shall not kill us Boglárka.” Brigitta assured her, looking back to Rhaenir. She didn’t mind the idea of the Triumvirate making a fuss about her. “ And I am feeling a bit parched and peckish.”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Rhaenir smiled, "Wonderful," he said, "There is a wonderful little bar downtown, they will be most pleased to accommodate us." He snapped his fingers and two of the slaves ran off to go fetch the car, which was a few yards away. Rhaenir smiled as the slaves ran to the car, then he turned back towards Brigitta and her companion, chaperone he was coming to understand. Lady Nagys was acting strangely in his opinion, she looked rather nervous, almost horrified as she looked at his attendants, he had read that the Polongains were not entirely thrilled with the concept of slaves, but he had always thought it made sense, some people were naturally lower than others, whether in intelligence, beauty, wealth or in the case of slaves, status. While they waited, he posited a question, "Is there anything you would like to know about our dear country, I'd be happy to share anything I can on our culture." he said, he studied the Lady Nagys intently he wondered if she would be staying in Aellyria as well, he could imagine slicing her throat open, or perhaps impaling her on a spike. A myriad of ideas flashed through his mind, each a different way he could play with the lady, she seemed quite annoying, just the way she clutched her necklace as if her gods could help her here, she was in Aellyria and lived only by the will of the Triumvirate, nothing else would save her from death but them, and he hoped they had a chance to get more acquainted with the timid chaperone later. Just then the car pulled up it was an elegant Cadillac style of car, made of pure silver on the plating, it made for quite the vehicle. "Ah, here we are," he said as he opened the door, I can answer any questions you might have on the way.
Last edited by Aellyria on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:23 pm

Lady Nagys felt a shiver down her spin as she continued to hold onto her necklace. There was an unholy feel to Rhaenir. Lady Nagys prayed that Brigitta was not fooled by him. What it was that hung around him, she did not know, but she could feel it was evil, as a babe knew to float in water, she knew that there was evil nearby and it came from that Aellyrian Prince.

Brigitta pondered his question for a moment as she got into the car, Lady Nagys breaking tradition and getting in first as not to be stuck next to the Aellyrian. Brigitta howrver didn’t mind and sat down between them.

“I do suppose I am curious about your country and your people. Tell me, are you all devote in your faith?”

Brigitta, like Lady Nagys was a Catholic, though while Boglárka was a strong traditionalist, Brigitta had been raised in her father’s more progressive and socially liberal ideas about faith and society. She like to describe herself as, the one who’s father was a spymaster, but she was the daughter of a poet, her father’s first career. Brigitta had no issue with marrying a man of a different faith than that which she had been raised in, but she wasn’t sure if she could comfortably live in a nation without religion.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Rhaenir nodded, "we are a devout people, although I'm sure not everyone goes to the temples every week most do." He turned towards her, so as to look her in the eye, "do you know our gods?" he asked. He narrowed his eyes slightly hoping that she would not mind getting married in front of the gods of Aellyria, instead of her own. He knew that Maelyx would have a fit if she did reject them, but then it mattered not the gods would see them married anyway.

He looked over at the Lady Nagys, she seemed to be almost shaking, he could almost smell the fear coming off her. Internally he smirked, she was a coward if he'd ever seen one. His lip curled a bit, but for the most part, he kept his curious bearing. "Are you quite all right good lady, you look a bit ill," he said to her, he was genuinely curious to what she would say.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Lady Nagys bit her tongue. She wanted to say that she would naturally feel ill in such a wretched place that ruled over slaves under the whip of half-crazed tyrants. How could the Empress have sacrificed Brigitta to such a fate! But Lady Nagys said none of that. Instead she steeled her nerves and looked forward.

“I am perfectly fine. Those who are righteous shall be rid of evil.”

Brigitta placed a hand on Lady Nagys’ knee, trying to ease her as she looked Rhaenir in the eye. That kindness that had been there before seen to have left behind little more than a lingering presence. She couldn’t place her finger on it though. But there was a shift.

“Bold of you to assume that your gods are any different from God. The way I see it they are all but the same entity called to by different names. Each faith simply may follow a different path to the same destination. God is no less real than the Aellyrian deities. They are one in the same. As long as on has faith in what it is they believe in, they shall receive what is due. Devotion is after all salvation.”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Rhaenir smiled, "Of course Princess, you may do well after all. Our doctrine may be quite different than the doctrine preached in your home country, however. Our gods are numerous in their numbers and jealous in their ways. You will be before one of them today, and perhaps eventually you will even choose one. My brother is very devout in his worship, he believes their allowance is what keeps our line in power, I am perhaps a bit more skeptical of their involvement in our lives, but my brother has not been wrong yet so who am I to doubt his conviction." He smiled at Lady Nagys she was obviously thinking much more. She would be easy to break, if he had the time and his tools he could break her mind, like he has done a thousand times before with others, the way his father had tried to do to the triplets, he had failed of course making them stronger and more strong willed then they had ever been before.

His eyes fell to the Princess once again, "Tell me Princess, are your kinsmen prone to righteousness or is it just a few who have such an affliction?" As he asked this question the car stopped in front of the bar, "Ah, hold that thought my dear, it appears we have arrived." He got out of the car and held open the door for the two women. A slave stepped next to him, "Go clear the restaurant for us would you?" he asked, the slave ran inside to order out the patrons in order for them to have a quiet affair.
Last edited by Aellyria on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Brigitta smirked slightly as she stepped out of the car, Lady Nagys close on her tail, holding on to her arms, almost as if using Brigitta as a shield. She found his idea of god’s being jealous foolish. God’s are not jealous. People are jealous. She had witnessed the dangers of jealousy and envy with it afflicted those who had power. Aellyrian gods would not be her danger. It would be Aellyria’s rulers. Her mother, whom she had been told all her life she looked so much like, had faced her end because she had been caught in Maria Anna’s jealous rage.

“I am sure that when the time comes I shall choose my God.”

She had chosen her words carefully, left open to interpretation. Perhaps she meant that she would choose one of the Aellyrian god’s, or perhaps she meant that she would choose the Christian God. It could be heard as either or. Though Brigitta still believed that they were one in the same.

Lady Nagys meanwhile watched with a disapproving glare as Rhaenir ordered the slave about. How could Brigitta stand by and allow such a thing to happen so plainly in front of her. Had Rhaenir no shame? She realized that she should have arrived in Aellyria with more bibles. She mumbled under her breath into Brigitta’s ear.

“Zarándokok vagyunk egy szentségtelen földön.”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Rhaenir smiled, after you dear ladies, my servant Pollux will guide you inside, "I just have a few last moment arrangements to finish up."

Pollux stepped forward, a golden mask covering his face as it covered the face of every slave in Rhaenir's household. Each of the Triumvirate has custom uniforms for their slaves to wear, it set them apart from the rest of the slaves in the nation. Most slaves, like the ones in this restaurant, wore gold earrings and tattoos of who their master was. Pollux was nervous he did not know these foreign masters, nor did he speak any language that would make it easier to communicate with them, but they had in part annoyed his master, he did not know how or why but they must be stupid indeed, so he gestured inside, "좋은 주인을 따라 가라." Then he went inside, to guide them to a table.

Rhaenir grabbed a slave by the arm as soon as the princess and her companion where inside, "그들의 거룩한 책을 찾아서 태워 라." then he told the car to deliver their luggage to the palace and get them a replacement. This time he wanted a car of black but of similar design, the driver nodded and sped off the slave who was ordered before went with him. Rhaenir smiled, straightned his tie and went inside.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Brigitta glanced over her shoulder as they stepped inside, catching just a glimpse of Rhaenir grabbing the arm of one of his slaves. Strange. She looked back forward. Lady Nagys looked suspiciously at Pollux, a mix of xenophobia and pity for the unfortunate soul as they followed Pollux inside to a table. She looked intensely at Brigitta, her eyes wide and pleading.

“Hogyan állíthatja ezeket a barbárokat?”

Brigitta rolled her eyes at Boglárka’s naivity. Here they were on the edge of the spheres of influence of the Russens and the Gênoise, it only made sense geopolitically in her mind that Aellyria had whether knowingly or unknowingly formed a cultural with the immorality of the Gênoise and the bold attitude of the Russens.

“Mit tenne nekem? Mindet átalakítani? Szerencsés vagyok, hogy Maria Christina eléggé elgondolkodott velem, hogy királynőt készítsen, mi van, ha a barbárok királynője?”

Lady Nagys jaw dropped. Was the evil air of this place already getting to Brigitta? She switched back into that common language so popular on this planet.

“Your Highness—“

“Boglárka, I’ll hear no more of your complaints. You are my companion, my lady, not my conscience. Your gawking and attitude at the differences in cultures will get you nowhere. I intend to experience this place as a future home.”

“Very well.”

Brigitta smiled as Rhaenir stepped inside and approached them and gently touched Lady Nagys’s arm and whispered through her smile. She didn’t yet understand the Aellyrian language, and not taking it into account until Pollux had spoken it. Brigitta was also suspicious as to what the ‘Prince of Aellyria’ had grabbed that slave for and where was he now?

“Nonetheless, you are never to leave my side.”

At this Lady Nagys was reassured. Perhaps Brigitta was cleverer than she lead on to be.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Pollux led them into the parlor, it had been cleared of customers and the staff was lined up, waiting to greet them. In unison, they bowed as they entered the room welcoming the princess and her companion and inviting them to sit at the round table that was set for them, it had three chairs, each equally set apart from each other. The head chef stepped forward, "우리의 겸손한 설립에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 앉으십시오." he said while gesturing towards the table. Two waiters stepped forward and pulled out two chairs for the women.

Pollux smiled at the cook, "영광의 요리사 감사합니다, 당신은 우리의 위대한 지도자 인 매 리즈 의 미래 신부를 섬기는 영예를 얻었습니다." The dawn of realization on the chef's face was one of hope and happiness, he bowed deeply to Brigitta.

"많은 감사 미래 여왕." The rest of the employees bowed deeply to her as well.

At that moment Rhaenir stepped into the room and saw the scene smiling all the way. "Ah I see you are experiencing Aellyrian hospitality, well I am glad about that, we are on a schedule so we will have to waive some of the usual pleasantries. He snapped his fingers it was a quiet sound but it seemed to deafen the room, "일하는 영광의 시민으로 돌아 가기" he said. The employees immediately snapped back to their standing positions and brought out the menus. Rhaenir sat down, "Now, let us see what is on the menu shall we?" he paused momentarily, "Ah where are my manners, the menus are all in Aellyrian, if you have any questions please direct them to me." he said
Last edited by Aellyria on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Lady Nagys looked down at the menu, written in a language that she could not understand. Brigitta would hsvrvto learn it she realize, if she were to be Queen. Even foreign queens must learn to speak the language. Sat as close to Brigitta as possible, so much so if she moved another inch she might fall out of her chair.

“We should have something light. We do not wish to keep King Maelyx waiting, nor should a bride be too full on her big day.”

Brigitta nodded in agreement.

“I think I would like to try something traditionally Aellyrian, what is your national drink? A meal that is small but appropriate for such an occasion?”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Rhaenir nodded, "Yes, we shouldn't keep brother dearest waiting, he gets oh so out of sorts when he's left alone for too long. As for something traditionally Aellyrian, our national drink is rice wine, as the grain grows in spades here." He studied the surroundings, it was a pretty restaurant, and his sisters favorite. "Now on to meals, well for something light I would recommend the soup it is quite lovely, and it won't fill you up too much." For himself he ordered the roast bat, it was a delicacy and quite small in size.

He turned to Pollux, "나를 위해 박쥐 윙 수프를 주문하고 숙녀를 위해 야채 스프를 주문하십시오." Pollux nodded, and went to fetch a waiter. At that moment a waiter stepped forward with a bottle of rice wine, as it was usually presented as a gift to honored guests. The waiter began to fill the cups on the table, only a half measure however as it was quite powerful and left the bottle on the table in case they wanted more.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Brigitta smiled. Rice wine sounded perfect. Not even Lady Nagys could find fault in that. She did hestiate as the waiter poured the wine, pondering if she should say thank you or not, and whether if he was a slave or not. She couldn’t yet tell want marker one as one, for all she knew the gold and tattooes were a choice. Servants were one thing that she could get her head around, but slaves made it difficult.

Brigitta picked hip her cup gently and looked to Rhaenir.

“If you don’t mind me asking, could you perhaps... better enlighten me to the exact social orders of your nation?”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Rhaenir smiled, he loved talking about the social hierarchy, mainly because it allowed him to show off a bit. Their father had made sure they knew everyone's place, so they could put them in it. He took a sip of his rice wine, it was lovely a slight burn because of its strength but he just wanted to make sure. "Our social order is similar to a pyramid, I suppose all social structures are like a pyramid, however. At the bottom of, course are the slaves, they are bred or cloned to serve Aellyria and it's citizens, each has similar but somewhat different markings. For example, see the wait staff here, they wear gold earrings, which is common for a slave each one denotes a year of service and tattoos that describe who their current master is, what masters they have had in the past, what their lineage is and their name. Above them are the royal slaves, these are specifically trained at birth onwards to serve the royal family, as well as have certain safety measures that we can discuss later, above those slaves are the citizens they are primarily free, and cannot become slaves. They are the merchants and factory workers and average people, above them are the priests and ministers, the priests are all androids but they are still considered citizens, while the ministers are appointed citizens that have risen to favor with either my brother, sister or yours truly. Then technically above them are the lords although there are not many, they control the lands that they were given and rarely leave their territories, and above the lords are the Triumvirate, my siblings and I who rule the Dominion jointly as we and our descendants will continue to do until the end of time." As he finished explaining the food arrived, "Ah there is our food", he turned toward the slave,"너도 갈 수있어." she bowed and left the room hurriedly as she set down the food.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Brigitta took a sip of the rice wine, finding it stronger than she had expectedly, but still it had a nice exotic taste to it, one that she could enjoy. She drunk slowly and sparingly as she listened, not wishing to be drunk on her wedding day. Well. At least not before she actually got married. Bad form that was.

“A very curious structure. I don’t believe I’ve ever been to a country where the Androids served any purpose aside from servants and soldiers. How unexpected of Aellyria. I must say while I can’t say I necessarily approve of slavery, it is a curious culture difference to examine I would say.”

She smiled as the food arrived while Lady Nagys took a sip of her wine. One way to a Polongain’s heart was with fine cuisine. Her earlier prejudices seem to fade away for the moment.

“What a fine smell it has.”

Brigitta nodded in agreement. She placed her spoon in her spoon, examining it thoughtfully

“I will certainly wish to learn your fascinating language.”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Rhaenir nodded, he agreed that even for Aellyria android priests were quite unique. "Yes we have android priests to keep them free of corruption, they have no desires so they cannot be corrupted and therefore are without sin. As for language, teachers will be arranged, it is important to us that you learn the language, as we can't see any of our slaves or citizens learning a foreign language anytime soon. It might give them ideas" he said. Rhaenir took a bite of the roasted bat, he had always savored it, the taste was unlike anything else he had ever eaten and he loved it. He looked at the two women, they seemed to be enjoying their food as well. "So do you like the food?" he asked

Meanwhile, in the temple Maelyx paced wondering where his brother and bride could be, all of the lords and ladies were already here outside waiting, and the priest standing next to him was still, unwavering in his position of holding an incense stick. He turned to the priest "Where do you think that idiot is, giving them a tour of the whole damn country?" he asked irritatedly.

The priest just stood there, "They will come Dominus, it is known." was all he said. Maelyx nodded in response, he knew the priests were not much for conversation, but they would never tell anyone what he said to them. So instead he just sighed and waited, allowing his mind to wander a bit to thoughts of his future children and family.
Last edited by Aellyria on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:25 pm

Brigitta could understand Rhaenir’s point about ideas, though that didn’t mean she necessarily agreed with it. It sounded so cruel, logical, but cruel. It reminded her of that awful man Géza, and his cold calculating ways as he had committed atrocities.

Lady Nagys, who had been enjoying the food gave her first smile of the day to Rhaenir.

“It is quite delicious, though I do fear we have been taking quite a while. I’ve nearly completely loss track of time, surely we should be heading over to have the ceremony?”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Rhaenir nodded, "Oh yes we probably should be finishing up and heading to the island, after all, we're about an hour late but I do love making my brother wait." he said with a mischevious smile, "Don't fear your bags and such have already been moved to the island and everything is set up, the guests are there, the priests are ready, Maelyx is probably waiting in the grooms chamber thinking on the possibilities of where we could be, alls they need now is for the blushing bride to arrive." he said while gesturing towards Brigitta, "When your ready of course." he said while drinking another sip of his rice wine.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Brigitta gasped while Lady Nagys looked as if she were about faint. An hour late? Where had the time gone? Lady Nagys jumped up out of her chair, Brigitta following, her heart a flutter, though not in a good way. Her face turned red, oh she was blushing alright, though more out of embarrassment than anything else.

“Then we should leave at once.”

She decided so far that Rhaenir was not psychotic as the rumors had made him out to be. No, a bit mischevious and perhaps suffering from a disorder or two, with a seeming pleasure from inherit unfairness in the world around him, but not a full blown psycho.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Rhaenir took one last sip of his wine, stood up and turned to Pollux. "차를 가져오다," he said. Pollux lept into action thanking the restaurant owner and ordering another slave to arrange compensation. He then dashed outside to get the car started, while Rhaenir and the two Polongian women walked outside. Rhaenir once again opened the door for the women, "Well my ladies, it is time to go, wouldn't want to keep the groom waiting any longer now would we?" he said with a smirk.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Brigitta shook her head as she and Lady Nagys got into the car. She never should have accepted his offer the moment that she had first arrived. She knew better though from now own. Lady Nagys’s smile was once again gone as she rubbed her necklace. Evil works in twisted ways. She prayed that the King was more patient than Rhaenir’s tone suggested.

“No. We don’t.”

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Rhaenir smiled as they stepped back out of the car and onto the boat that was to take them to the island of Elrya, he pointed it out to the two women following him, unfortunately, Pollux would not be coming with them as slaves were not allowed on the island. The smoky island still covered in mist and fog, but you could just make out the top of the temple where his brother was. "See Princess, that is the city of Eshī, where you will be married and where your children will be raised, I grew up there it is a lovely city, quiet but beautiful in its own way." The city seemed intimidating even from here, but it was a short trip to the island all of five minutes to get there in the boat they were on it was designed for speed after all. "Let us get inside to avoid the wind" he said as he stepped into the cockpit.
Last edited by Aellyria on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates