NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World :: Civilization's Dawn (OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you want an Archives Page?

Yes, in the future.
38%
Yes, Now.
40%
No.
4%
Not sure.
18%

Total votes : 55

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:15 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Well you specifically mention that the hearts of the trees around her are open to her, and trees in a tundra are particularly resilient not just in their bark but all throughout, to deal with the low temperatures and extremely short growing season. I could also see this resiliency granting her at least a slightly bolstered rate of recovery, considering the name being "Resiliency" (The dictionary definition is "the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties" :p )

Yes, yes, but we're not talking about "blood replaced with sap, hair as leaves" being the tree. I mentioned skin like bark specifically so the Dao had an easily comprehensible and concrete effect, instead of being generalized.

Fair enough. But with the power of google, the main cause of death in childbirth is hemorrhaging post-partum, and improved skin could certainly possess greater ability to recover and prevent the excessive hemorrhaging.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:45 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Yes, yes, but we're not talking about "blood replaced with sap, hair as leaves" being the tree. I mentioned skin like bark specifically so the Dao had an easily comprehensible and concrete effect, instead of being generalized.

Fair enough. But with the power of google, the main cause of death in childbirth is hemorrhaging post-partum, and improved skin could certainly possess greater ability to recover and prevent the excessive hemorrhaging.

An interesting thought, but not really one we want to carry to its logical conclusion. Otherwise the Dao of Resilience would kill its practitioners when their lungs hardened and could no longer absorb oxygen. It’s better to leave it as a contained “stoneskin” idea.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Fair enough. But with the power of google, the main cause of death in childbirth is hemorrhaging post-partum, and improved skin could certainly possess greater ability to recover and prevent the excessive hemorrhaging.

An interesting thought, but not really one we want to carry to its logical conclusion. Otherwise the Dao of Resilience would kill its practitioners when their lungs hardened and could no longer absorb oxygen. It’s better to leave it as a contained “stoneskin” idea.

Hemorrhaging isn't through the lungs in this case... :p

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Ralnis wrote:So are my workers sick, weakened and got to take a turn away form soul-sucking shrine, or what?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Ralnis wrote:So are my workers sick, weakened and got to take a turn away form soul-sucking shrine, or what?

If the shrine is indiscriminately sucking souls, then I would expect that to be the cause of you right worker problem.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:

If the shrine is indiscriminately sucking souls, then I would expect that to be the cause of you right worker problem.

I'm guessing it's an offering thing to energize it, I will have to consult the Dead to find out what just happened.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:01 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:

Hemorrhaging isn't through the lungs in this case... :p

I’m well aware- my point is that having the Dao very particularly target internal tissues that would be useful but not internal tissues where it wouldn’t be useful seems a touch silly. That’s a metal amount of magical control for someone who just learned anything about the Dao.

Ralnis wrote:

I don’t believe I mentioned anything about your workers being permanently weakened, did I?
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Hemorrhaging isn't through the lungs in this case... :p

I’m well aware- my point is that having the Dao very particularly target internal tissues that would be useful but not internal tissues where it wouldn’t be useful seems a touch silly. That’s a metal amount of magical control for someone who just learned anything about the Dao.

Ralnis wrote:

I don’t believe I mentioned anything about your workers being permanently weakened, did I?

You have a point. I suppose I'll have to take the crippling loss :meh:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Ralnis wrote:

No, just kind of jump the gun. It seems I need to watch out for my shrine as it has spoopy things about it.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 am

Tribes - Year 13

The Fergdun Clan
Land (Plains): Rubies, Beaver, Cotton, Edible Grasses
Shelter: Mud-Daub Hut (5). Small bonded-stone kiln. Much Cultivated Edible Grasses near camp. Tiny Cotton Planting.
Vast stores of beaverhides. Some boarhides. Some primitive uncut ruby jewelry. Several Atlatl. Small Supply of Hematite, two Clay pots. Small Supply of Clear Crystal. Rudimentary Cotton Blankets, 6 roughspun Cotton Tunics. Ample supplies of cotton fiber. Some ice-iron pebbles.
Tribe: Whit (Scout, M, 30) | An (Worker, F, 29) | Maer (Scholar, F, 35) | Dia (Worker, F, 30) | Jean (Child, M, 9) | Whia (Child, F, 7)
Discovered: South [Temperate: Redwoods, Whitedrop Flowers, Wild Boars]
North [Tundra: Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
Northeast [Tundra: Moose, Minks, Ice-Iron]
East: Plains [Giant Elk, Apple Trees, Blackstone]
West: Plains (Coastal) [Apple Trees, Pine Trees, Lightning Dog]
Southeast: Plains (River) [Great Wolves, Oak Trees, Gold, Malachite] Xcotl Clan
Northwest: Zhou Clan Territory
Knowledge: Primitive Cultivation, Pemmican, Rudimentary Pottery-making, Rudimentary Stoneworking, Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Medical Care, Primitive Smelting
Arcana: Song of Growth

The Cadmian Clan
Land (Coastal): Wheat, Blackshells, Fish, Marble
Shelter: Two Mud-daub huts (6). One large mud-daub home (5) Tiny struggling plantings of wheat near the beach. Small plantings of wheat inland. Storage pit. Basic Millstone. Standing Stone Circle.
A few monumental stones. Some grass-woven baskets, 1 flint spear, 3 Flint-set Sickles, 2 Keen Flint Haft-Axes.
Tribe: Aurelia (Worker, F, 30) | Secundus (Worker, M, 33) | Brutus (Scholar, M, 32) | Marsillia (Scholar, F, 31) | Drusillia (Child, F, 6) | Titus (Child, M, 10) | Flavius (Child, M, 6) | Child (Child, F, 1)
Discovered: South [Coastal: Sea Turtles, Sea Lizard, Salt, Rock Crabs]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Fertilization, Rudimentary Pottery-making, Primitive Astronomy, Rudimentary Food Preservation, Improved Flint Blades, Hieroglyphics
Arcana: Geolocus Travel

Xcotl
Land : Plains (River): Great Wolves, Native Copper, Oak Trees, Gold]
Shelter: Two roughhide teepees (5). Small Wooden Pallisade (10). Small Piled-Rock Shrine to the Dead. Tiny Maize field. Tiny wheat planting. A few apple tree saplings.
Some scraped hides. Ample cowhides. Average stash of tin ore. A few primitive hammered tin axes. Some Wooden Farming Tools, 3 Copper Spears, 1 Copper Pickaxe, 1 Crude Bronze Pickaxe.
Tribe: Tenchtianzula (Scholar, M, 33) | Uli (Worker, M, 32) | Zuma (Scout, M, 31) | Opono (Worker, F, 30)
Discovered: North [Giant Elk, Apple Trees, Blackstone]
Northeast [Desert: Giant Sand Worms, Spice, Obsidian]
South East: [Arid: Giant Ground Squirrel, Flowering Cacti, Stout-horn deer]
East of East: Arid [Maize , Silver, Ant-Hounds]
East (Arid): Cassiterite, Dust-Bulls, Great Wolves, Psarmelon, Oases
South (Plains): Wheat, Antelope, Salt
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Tanning, Rudimentary Taming, Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Smelting, Smoking, Rudimentary Bronzeworking, Rudimentary Smithing
Arcana: Speak to Dead

Hvasskyn
Lands (Temperate): Copper, Salt, Medicinal Herbs, Cattle
Shelter: Large Tree with Small Timber Stockade (10 (5\10)). Small Wellness-Enchanted Fitted-Stone Stockade (15). Medium rice planting. Medium Melon grove. Fitted stone smelter. Large wood-fenced pastureland. Wellness-Enchanted Storage Cave.
Some medicinal remedies, a few weeks worth of stored food, tiny amounts of salt, small amounts of fire-clay, truly vast amounts of cattlehides, large amounts of pelts, moderate quantities of timber, small amounts of jade. Ten bronze spears. Two copper sledgehammers, a small wooden raft. Impressive Copper ore supply. 3 Bronze Pickaxes, 3 Bronze Axes, 4 Bronze Knives. 5 Clay storage pots. Decent stone supply. Moderate tin ore supply.
Tribe: Jarn N (Scholar, M, 34) | Petyor R (Worker, M, 31) | Maria N (Scholar, F, 31) | Natalya R (Worker, F, 32) | Sylvia (Scout, F, 30) | Talia R (Youth, F, 13) | Ivan N (Youth, M, 12) | Vladimir N (Youth, M, 12) | Nadia R (Youth, F, 10) | Kursk N (Child, M, 7) | Dmitri R (Child, Male, 6) | Sasha N (Child, F, 4) | Alexei N (Child, M, 3) | Celia N (Child, F, 2)
East: [Temperate Forest (River): Wild Rice, Great Oaks, Wild Boar]
West [Coastal (River): Silver Fish, Amber, Rice]
North [Temperate: Crocodiles, Starmetal, Melons]
Northeast [Temperate: Tin, Strangleweed, Jade]
Northwest [Temperate (Coastal): Crystal Trees, Sheep, Coal]
Southeast [Wetlands: Mangroves, Crocodile, Saltrice]
South [Coastal Wetlands: Silver, Marble, Saltrice]
North of North [Temperate: Blood Barley, Blueberries, Lapis Lazuli]
Northeast of East [Temperate (River): Meteoric Iron, Cotton, Wheat]
Northeast of Northeast [Temperate (River): Gold, Malachite, Breadfruit]

Knowledge:
Rudimentary Food Preservation, Primitive Clayworking, Rudimentary Pottery, Flint Fishing Spears, Simple Medicine, Primitive Smelting, Simple Smithing, Primitive Mining, Simple Bronzework, Rudimentary Medical Care, Rudimentary Tilling, Rudimentary Boatmaking

Arcana: Rune of Wellness

Maelon
Land (Mountain): Apples, Goats, Hematite, White Crystal
Shelter: Cave with bearskin rug (7).
Truly vast amounts of goatskins, many Dried Hides
Tribe: Maelon (Warrior, M, 32) | Malar (Warrior, M, 34) | Kalamon (Worker, M, 30) | Kaina (Worker, F, 31) | Esimon (Scout, M, 32) | Maeka (Child, F, 11) | Maesimon (Child, M, 9), Haemon (Child, M , 5), Asmodeus (Scout, M, 55)
Discovered:
West [Arid: Swiftrats, Saguaro]
East [Plains: Gromite, Bounders, Barley]

Clan Bryre
Land (Plains): Hematite, Barley, Glow Trees, Sheep
Shelter: Basic Hut (3)
Inventory: Plentiful sheepskins, small amounts of stone, tiny amounts of hematite ore, some glow-wood, much flint.
Tribe: Vallen Bryre (Warrior/Leader, M, 32) | Reshia Bryre (Worker, F, 30) | Eshin Bryre (Scout, M, 31) | Feren Bryre (Scholar, M, 33) | First Bryre (Child, F, 9) | Third (Child, F, 7) | Fourth (Child, F, 6) | Sixth (Child, M, 2)
Discovered: North East: Plains (river) [Apple Trees, Giant Salamander, Flying Lizards]
North [Plains: Steampools, Wading Birds, Marble]
East [Mountain: Barley, Silver, Fireweed Flowers]
Southeast [Plains (River): Malachite, Granite, Hunting Spiders]
South [Riverlands: River Otter, Copper, Jade, Wild Boar]
West: [Plains (River): Stalkers, Antelope, Fish]
Southwest: [Plains (River): Wheat, Foxes, Cattle]
East of East: [Mountains: Snowberries, Mountain Goats, Galena]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Herding, Basic Glow Tree Knowledge, Rudimentary Irrigation, Improved Flint Blades
Arcana: Rune of Illumination

Lordaeron
Land (Coastal): Coconuts, Hematite, Armor-Whales, Fish
Shelter: 2 Large Hide and Mud-daub Huts (8). 1 Mud-Daub Hut (3). Vacant small irrigation network. Wooden Palisade. Small sealed stack-rock furnace.
Ample food. Plentiful sheepskins. Tiny amounts of Armored Whaleskin.
Tribe: Varian (Warrior, M, 29) | Calia (Scholar, F, 30) | Natalia (Scholar, F, 28) | Mara (Worker, F, 30) | Aiden (Scout, M, 29) | Aveena (Child, F, 7) | Mark (Child, M, 7) | Baron (Child, M, 6) | Vistra (Warrior, F, 30)
Discovered:
East [Coastal: Armor-Whales, Obsidian, Redkelp]
East of East [Coastal: Zhou Clan Territory]
North [Mountains: Aromatic Pines, Sheep]
Northwest [Coastal: Sheep, Clams, ??]
North of North [Coastal: Fish, ??, ??]
Northeast of North [Arctic: Lichen, ??, ??]
East of Northeast [Tundra: Sabercats, Lynx, Coal, Barley]
Southeast [Coastal Seas]
South of South East [Island (Coastal) : Sea Turtle, Sea-Lizard, Coconut]

Knowledge:
Rudimentary Stoneworking, Sharpened Flint Tools, Rudimentary Irrigation, Early Writing, Smoking, Canoe Making, Rudimentary Herding, Rudimentary Pottery, Primitive Smelting

Arcana: Healing Light

The Honori
Land (Arid): Agauve, Maize, Fire Snakes, Sand Striders
Shelter: Rudimentary Huts (6), Basic Altar, Mud-Daub Shrine, Tiny Assurush Field, Vast Amberrush Field. Tiny wheat planting.
Inventory: Small amounts of woven plantfiber cloth, some animal pelts, some cracked stone. Seven plantfiber tunics, a few grasswoven idols.
Tribe: Shanti (Scout, M, 32) | Yuni(Worker/Leader, F, 30, Ill) | Homa (Scholar, F, 46) | Juli (Warrior, M, 31)| Suki (Worker, F, 29) | Akra (Scout, F, 28)
Discovered: East [Mountains (River): Llama, Maize, Condor]
West [Desert: Camels, Opals, Giant Scorpions]
South [Desert (River): Crocodiles, Goats, Maize, Gold]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Cultivation, Rudimentary Construction, Rudimentary Irrigation, Rudimentary Food Preservation, Primitive Weaving, Rudimentary Medical Care, Advanced Flint Tools, Rudimentary Masonry

Zhou Clan
Land (Coastal): Pine, Elk, Oysters, Dye-Snails
Shelter: Four Huts (12). Tiny oyster stand. Small Hematite Supply. Average Coal Supply
Several elkhides, some pelts, some cotton fiber, some pebbles of ice-iron. Three flint hand-axes. Timber Stand, Several Flint Fishing Spears. Primitive Baskets. Primitive Clothing
Tribe: Wang (Warrior, M, 30) | Ping (Scout, M, 29) | Yifan (Scholar, F, 32) | Xing (Worker, M, 30) | Zhou He (Child, M, 10) | Mai (Child, F, 5), Bai (Child, M, 3), Cong (Child, M, 2) | Child (Child, M, 1) | Child (Child, F, 0)
Discovered: East: Tundra [Salmon, Clear Crystal, Hematite]
South: Plains (Coastal) [Apple Trees, Pine Trees, Lightning Dog]
North: [Tundra (Coastal): Lynx, Barley, Sabre Cat, Coal]
Northeast: [Tundra: Winter Wheat, Wisps, Caribou]
South-East: [Plains (River): Beaver, Rubies, Cotton, Edible Grasses] Fergdun Clan
North of North: [Tundra: Crude Oil, ??, ??]
East of East: [Tundra: Moose, Minks, Ice-Iron]
South of South: [Plains: Wheat, Pears, Gazelles]
Knowledge: Rudimentary Stonework, Rudimentary Weaving, Canoe Making, Inklings of Combustion
Arcana: Dao of Resilience (lost)

Herrian Tribe
Land (Tundra): Mammoth, Scaled-Cats, Native Copper, Emeralds
Shelter: 2 Primitive Huts (6). A Small Rough-Stone Furnace. Small Rock-Piled Shrine (45%). Tiny wheat planting.
A few mammothhides. Several pelts. Some scaled-cat hides. 2 Hammered Copper spears, 1 Hammered Copper Pickaxe. Some stone.
Tribe: Kizirh (Warrior, M, 36) | Zikov (Warrior, M, 32) | Kozlov (Worker, M, 30) | Katya (Scholar, F, 29) | Kiril (Child, M, 6) | Child (Child, F, 2)
Discovered: South of South [???]
Southeast [Arid: Camels, Stone-Giants, Sapphires]
South of Southeast [Mountain: Glowing blue crystals, Mountain Sheep, Ant Hounds]
West [Tundra] White Fur Fox, Silver, Abosu Root]
East [Tundra: Pine, Elk, Wolfsbane, Wheat]
North [Arctic: Emerald, Sapphire, Furred Snow Lizard]
East of Southeast [Tundra: Goat, Camel, Wolves]
South of Southeast [Mountains: Goats, Mountain Leopards, Galena]
Knowledge: Smoking, Rudimentary Food Preservance, Primitive Smithing, Rudimentary Smelting, Rudimentary Astronomy

The Aslani
Land (Plains, Twin River ): Amethyst, Wadj Reed, Aurochs, Crocodile
Shelter: 2 Mud-daub Huts (6). Mud-daub Marked Shrine to Stars. Small gourd planting.
Inventory: Ample Auroch hides. 10 Flint Spears, 5 Flint Hand-Axes, 1 Atl-Atl. Footwear.
Tribe: Kevah (Scout/Leader, M, 31) | Atena (Warrior, F, 30) | Mahdi (Worker, M, 28) | Zari (Scholar, F, 27) | Naghi (Scholar, M, 27) | Child (Child, M, 2)
Discovered: West [Arid (River): Wadj Reed, Copper, Giant Moa, Anhkeg]
North [Desert: Tin, Fruit Cactus, Salt]
South [Plains: Gourds, Rhinoceros, Giant Shade Trees]
East [Desert (Rivers): Spear-Fish, Gypsum, Camels]
Knowledge: Flint Weaponry, Wadj Reed Sandals, Rudimentary Cultivation, Smoking, Rudimentary Paper-Making, Rudimentary Astronomy

Clan Serys
Lands: Plains (River) [Sweet Plums, Pine Trees, Silverfish, Sheep]
Shelter: 2 Lean-to Shelters (6), 2 Sheephide Teepees (4)
Inventory: Prodigious amounts of sheephides. A few Slings, Flint Axe, A Dozen Flint Spears, 5 Bows, Flint Arrows (50+), A dozen flint fishing spears, Three Grasswoven Baskets
Tribe: Artor (Scholar/Leader, M, 25) | Ellyn (Worker, F, 25) | Lia (Worker, F, 23) | Zvad (Scout, M, 24) | Zara (Child, F, 3) | Kharyn the Younger (Child, F, 3) | Child (Child, M, 1)
Discovered: East [Arid (Twin Rivers): Silver, Date Trees, Lions, Hezia]
West [Plains (River): Rocs, Pear Trees, Gazelles]
Knowledge: Primitive Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Slingmaking, Rudimentary Medical Care, Smoking, Drying, Rudimentary Weaving

Characters

Kutor - Female, 24
Class: Scholar
Specialization: Shaman
Tribe: Xcotl
Equipment: Spear
Knowledge: Rudimentary Weaponmaking, Rudimentary Smelting, Rudimentary Trapping
Arcana: Speak to Dead, Far-Sight

Vestubian - Male, 17
Class: Warrior
Tribe: Lordaeron
Equipment: Spear, Hooked Stick, Some Red Kelp
Knowledge: Red Kelp Itches, Sheep Herding, Speaks Lordaeron and Zhou
Arcana: Healing Light, Protecting Light

Meru Telyri - Female, 19
Specialization:
Tribe: None
Lands: [Plains (River): Wheat, Wolves, Amethyst]
Shelter: Ant-Hound Burrow (temp)
Knowledge: Ant-Hound Interaction,

Naramsina Ahvaveh -
Class:
Specialization:
Lands: [Arid (River): Maize, Crocodile, Gold, Goat]
Shelter:
Knowledge:

Han
Class:
Specialization:
Shelter:
Knowledge:

Lyov
Tribe: Hvasskyn
Shelter: Hvasskyn Stockade
Equipment: Copper Spear, Bronze Knife
Knowledge:
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:55 am

@G does “lost” mean I’m not allowed to have my people try to learn the arcana at all, or just that no one in my tribe knows it right now?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:@G does “lost” mean I’m not allowed to have my people try to learn the arcana at all, or just that no one in my tribe knows it right now?

At the moment, nobody understands it. There’s nothing at all preventing you from rediscovering it.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Hey is there an app or anything or is this closed?
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:01 pm

I know we have to be specific and all, but it is assumed I was harvesting barley to transplant into my irrigated farm right?

And was I on the right track using bellows and coal for the furnace?
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Turkducken wrote:Hey is there an app or anything or is this closed?

There is a app, but its rather simplistic.

Tribe Name:
Region Start: (think plains or mountains)
Starting Resource (Aside from random gen):

or

Char Name:
Class:
Starting Region:

TG G-Tech the app when done
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Indeed- we are still accepting characters. Just Tg me the app Ted linked above if you wish to join.

Kelmet wrote:I know we have to be specific and all, but it is assumed I was harvesting barley to transplant into my irrigated farm right?

Yep yep, that all looks good.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Indeed- we are still accepting characters. Just Tg me the app Ted linked above if you wish to join.

Kelmet wrote:I know we have to be specific and all, but it is assumed I was harvesting barley to transplant into my irrigated farm right?

Yep yep, that all looks good.

Oh thank god, I though I was going to get stuck with a wasted year.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:05 am

Is this already a new update or still Saturday's year. Because I haven't posted
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Is this already a new update or still Saturday's year. Because I haven't posted

Nope, this is still from Saturday.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:12 am

So, to inform you all, I am going to have a mid test and entrance test from 17-27 September? So expect no post, or if I can post, no story to it until after the mid test finishes
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, to inform you all, I am going to have a mid test and entrance test from 17-27 September? So expect no post, or if I can post, no story to it until after the mid test finishes

Kick that tests ass.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009

Postby Olthenia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:32 am

Kelmet wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, to inform you all, I am going to have a mid test and entrance test from 17-27 September? So expect no post, or if I can post, no story to it until after the mid test finishes

Kick that tests ass.

Hear, hear!

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:47 am

So will a post come out today? I don't mind waiting, just curious.

Also what exactly is the extent of runes? I was hoping they could be used for making magical armor, but if it keeps decaying, it doesn't make good gear.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:56 am

Mine should hopefully go up in the next couple hours, sorry for the delay.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:So will a post come out today? I don't mind waiting, just curious.

Also what exactly is the extent of runes? I was hoping they could be used for making magical armor, but if it keeps decaying, it doesn't make good gear.

I was thinking of trying to mix necromancy with writing in order to make tomes, power words and artifacts that can help record history of the Dead, summon and teach other generations easier.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse