NATION

PASSWORD

The Worlds Shadow (IC Thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:He sends another telegram to Emperor Shikai. It says this:
Greetings Emperor Shikai of China,

I am Kourosh Kebabi, the Shah of Persia and Caliph of the Islamic World. I have a proposal that will benefit both of our countries.

I would like to form a trade alliance with China. As long as history can remember, China and Persia have been lands of prosperity and rich cultures. An alliance will strengthen both of our economies and build a new friendship between our countries.

For our trade alliance, I propose that Persian goods in China are taxed less and Chinese goods in Persia are taxed less. We can also encourage commerce between our two countries. It will be rather loose so our countries can go their own ways, yet both of our countries will improve from this. I implore you to accept this offer of a trade alliance between two of Earth's grandest and most ancient civilizations.

I would also like to buy two plots of land in your country: a plot of land on the coast of Lüshunkou District and a plot of land North of Shanghai to build Persian ports on. Though they will be Persian territory, 15% of tax proceeds will go to the Chinese government. If you accept, you may purchase land in Persia for Chinese ports if you would like.

If you would like to discuss this further, I can send a Persian diplomat to China.

Despite our nations' grandness, they have not interacted much as of yet. However, I want our first major interactions to be of brotherhood, of a mutual bond between our cultures.

Sincerely,
Shahanshah-Khalifah Kourosh Kebabi of the Eranshahr of Persia-Kebabistan and Dar al-Islam

After receiving the message, a debate occurred in the imperial court to see how to respond. Yuan Shikai once again listened to Cao Gao, who supports the alliance, meanwhile a faction of senators lead by Sima Hong sees the alliance as "useless and waste of time".

The response was sent a few days after:
Greetings, fellow royalty Kourosh Kebabi,

According to history, as far as we know, the nations of China and Persia did indeed have good trade relations with each other. We tolerated your religions, while you tolerated ours. Our two nations also share a few similarities. We were both oppressed by western forces, and both suffered greatly from the Mongols in the 1200s.

We agree to your offer for a trade alliance, and as for the plot of land, we would accept if in return we gain the coasts around the Persian gulf and Red Sea for Chinese ports. The tax is the same for you just as for us.

Though we would also like to establish treaties with the Italians, we will stay neutral in conflicts between you two. However, if you are ever attacked by any other power, we would gladly support you, in return we ask for support against the Russians and Japanese.

We will gladly accept your diplomat to disscuss further treaties and whatnot, and since we are no longer the Imperial China of before, we do not ask you to become our tributary, but as a ally. Also, we would like to send Jin Feng Quan, a favoured Chinese diplomat to your capital to help with relations.

Sincerely,
The Heavenly Master, Emperor Yuan Shikai of China
Last edited by Great Celestial China on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
I'll add more in my sig eventually
I gave up fixing the flag, might ask for help one day

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:01 am

OOC: Slow down. 1. I controled Eritrea as a colony, so i control part of the red sea.2. That attack on Instanbul is godmodding.

The Italian troops are well suplied in Isreal. So the much larger Italian Navy decides to bombard the Coast of Israe.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:16 am

Marines land in the coast of Mecca and Medina

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:36 am

Suryak wrote:OOC: Slow down. 1. I controled Eritrea as a colony, so i control part of the red sea.2. That attack on Instanbul is godmodding.

The Italian troops are well suplied in Isreal. So the much larger Italian Navy decides to bombard the Coast of Israe.

OOC: 1. I was taking control of Djibouti. 2. But you captured all of the Balkans in one post and all of Istanbul and then some in one post.

IC: At the coast of Israel, the garrisons are holding up, but it is clear that it is bad to continue th war. The Shah does not want Persia to collapse so early. He sends a request to order a ceasefire.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:38 am

OOC,:No nations owned that

Emanuel demands withdrawal from Anatolia, Dijibouti and Israel/Palestinian

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:48 am

A fleet of 5 battleships set sail from New York Towards Ireland. Meanwhile more factories are turning to war production. The 1st fleet is being sent to be stationed at Pearl Harbor.
OOC: IF ANY OF Y'ALL ARE THINKING ABOUT PULLING A DECEMBER 7TH ON ME, MAKE SURE YOU TELEGRAM ME FIRST!
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:51 am

Suryak wrote:OOC,:No nations owned that

Emanuel demands withdrawal from Anatolia, Dijibouti and Israel/Palestinian

OOC: I mean I invaded it.

IC: The Shah demands that a line be drawn between the two countries, similar to the Treaty of Tordesillas.

The line will start somewhere in the Black Sea and go through the Turkish Straits, dividing Asian Turkey from European Turkey. Once exiting the Straits, it will go straight South until it hits Crete, which will be controlled by Italy. When it hits Crete, it will turn Southeast and connect to the Suez Canal. It will then go through the Suez Canal and Red Sea, dividing Africa and Asia. It will end at the mouth of the Red Sea, dividing Arabia from Eritrea. Djibouti will go to the Italians if they accept.

The Shah says Persia should get everything East of the line and Italy can get everything to the West of the line. So far, it only applies to the Mediterranean Sea, but they can hold a conference later to lengthen the line and make it complete.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:56 am

The Shah repeats the offer he sent to America:

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:He sends a telegram to America, saying that he would like to buy four plots of land in America: one just North of New York City, one at the Northeastern point of Long Island, one at the mouth of Chesapeake Bay, and one near Houston. In those areas he wants to buy, he wants to build Persian ports. The ports will be Persian territory, but 15% of tax proceeds will go to America. He says that America can also purchase land in Persia if they want.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:04 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:The Shah repeats the offer he sent to America:

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:He sends a telegram to America, saying that he would like to buy four plots of land in America: one just North of New York City, one at the Northeastern point of Long Island, one at the mouth of Chesapeake Bay, and one near Houston. In those areas he wants to buy, he wants to build Persian ports. The ports will be Persian territory, but 15% of tax proceeds will go to America. He says that America can also purchase land in Persia if they want.

OOC: Sorry didn't see it before. Btw could I buy two ports in your country? I just don't know the names...
Wanting to warm international relations, Eisenhower accepts the offer. He asks for two ports in Persia
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:17 am

Arab mercenaries in the Asir Region conquer Yemen to extend its influence on the Red Sea.

OOC: To Suryak, Acren, and China, I will reply to y'all later.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Suryak wrote:The Italians have always been friends since the "realization" with the Americans. Mostly it had consisted of Arms deals but Victor proposes a hardcore pact: A declaration of war on one of us is a declaration of war on both of us. Same with offense wars.

The Italians demand the. Borders Stay the same.

The Italians demand their demands be accepted or war.
They remind the Persians that they have experienced generals, much more industry, thus far better navy, advanced technology too.
The main import if Persia to Italians was oil. With Egypt, they can easily embargo Persia. Egypt becomes autonomous but technically part of Italy. Controlling all of the Nile, the Sultanate of Egypt, backed by a strong power, makes the Persians Caliphate seem illegitimate. Also. Persia is Shia while Egypt is Sunni. Most muslims are Sunni.

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:13 pm

The Communist rebels has been defeated after many urban skirmishes, and flees north.
China builds up forces on the Russian and Korean border.

OOC: we need a Russia and Jap player, I'm too lonely

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Great Celestial China wrote:The Communist rebels has been defeated after many urban skirmishes, and flees north.
China builds up forces on the Russian and Korean border.

OOC: we need a Russia and Jap player, I'm too lonely

OOC: *In thick Russian accent* You called for Mother Russia?
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Chinese government forces pursues the rebels north, and China builds their first destroyers along with interceptors.
Yuan Shikai orders the construction of forts along the Korean border and coastlines.
Last edited by Great Celestial China on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Swedish Einherjar
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Swedish Einherjar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:10 am

After years of suicidal like rule, the Swedish people rose up to fight back against all perceived threats to their people.

The Odenshrafn began with 3 main orders to begin with.

Invite the last remaining Nordic country, Denmark to the Empire.

Begin building large air force bases on the Soviet border.

Send and offer of Alliance to the USA

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:21 am

OOC: This was fun, but sadly, I will have to leave this RP due to my schoolwork load.

Acren and China, though I am leaving, you can build your ports in my land. Here is a list of my territories:
  • Iran.
  • Iraq.
  • Saudi Arabia.
  • Yemen.
  • Djibouti (Controlled by Persia, Claimed by Italy).
  • Syria.
  • Lebanon.
  • Israel/Palestine (Mostly Controlled by Persia, but Italy is Invading the Coast and Claimed It).
  • Asian Part of Turkey (Controlled by Persia, Claimed by Italy).
  • Eastern Sinai (Controlled by Italy, Occupied by Persia).

You could build ports in these areas as they were mine and I made deals with you guys that involved ports in Persia. You could still build ports in the areas that are controlled by me and claimed by Italy, but Italy wants those areas so I do not recommend it.

Suryak, there has been a pizza craze in Persia in this RP and as a result, there are many pizza parlors in Israel/Palestine. I left them there for you since you are RPing as Italy. :)

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:35 am

OOC: I get to take your territory then!?

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Suryak wrote:OOC: I get to take your territory then!?

OOC: I do not care what you do with it since I am not in the RP anymore.

But since you were invading Israel/Palestine at the time, I thought "why not leave behind pizza parlors?"

Just to be clear, I am not automatically giving the territory to anyone. What happened IC was that the empire fell apart. You do not control my territory yet, but no one is stopping you from taking it.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:17 pm

OOC: You are really in one rp now....... ok then

Italian Troops land in Mecca, Jeresulam and take Anatolia. The Causes the Arabians, the transjordinians, and the Turkish to surrender. The Italians move and take the Persian African Areas, and invade the remains of Syria, Iran and Iraq.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Brazil, seeing as all of South America is open, begins a vigorous colonization drive.
Bad days.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Premier Mitchell sees some international turmoil going on, in the nation of Oppermenia.
So, Prime Minister Michael Stein orders mobilization, so that they can defend from other nations should they attack.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:13 pm

OOC: I know I said I am exiting the RP, but I would like to do one more thing...

IC: Shah Kourosh Kebabi boards a boat and sails to New York City. When he docks in New York City, he asks for asylum in America.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:16 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:OOC: I know I said I am exiting the RP, but I would like to do one more thing...

IC: Shah Kourosh Kebabi boards a boat and sails to New York City. When he docks in New York City, he asks for asylum in America.

He is welcomed to America and is transported to an unknown location
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:47 pm

While being transported, the Shah thanks the President for granting him asylum. He asks how things are going in America and where they are taking him.

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 pm

After news reached China that the Shah has fled to America, Yuan is saddened that he has lost an ally. But never the less, the plan to restore China must proceed.

The rebels hide in the mountains of Shanxi, and it is estimated it would take months to completely wipe them out.

The forts along the Korean border is complete, and China now demands Japan to release Korea from their hold.
Last edited by Great Celestial China on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents