NATION

PASSWORD

Capilean Embassy Program {New and Improved|Open}

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Capilean Embassy Program {New and Improved|Open}

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Capilean Embassy Program

In accordance with the recent ratification of the Capilean Constitution, the Capilean government is delighted to announce that the Capilean Embassy Program has now been completely restructured. Existing embassies will of course be left alone. However, we would like to usher in a new era of diplomacy and peace with the unveiling of this new and improved program.

Locations

Saxtonburg
The Saxtonburg Gate.

One of Capile's oldest cities and its capital, Saxtonburg is a bustling metropolis as well as an economic, industrial, scientific, and cultural monolith on the world stage. It is has a population of six million, well over fifteen million when including the metropolitan area. There are also more than three hundred major companies and corporations headquartered in Saxtonburg, including some of Nova Capile's most notable banks and scientific developers. Saxtonburg is also a very distinctive center of culture and the arts. The famed Saxtonburg Gate (pictured), Nova Capile's most prominent landmark, is located within the center of the city, as are the Reichsrat (the parliament building) and the Memorial Gardens, which are dedicated to the fallen heroes of the nation. Furthermore, dozens of prestigious museums, universities, opera houses, theaters, and other tourist attractions are scattered throughout the capital, making any visit or stay a delight to the senses.

It is highly recommended that any nations who seek to develop close relations with the Grand Duchy establish their embassy in Saxtonburg, as they will have easy access to senior government officials and will be located in the heart of Capile's politics. However, due to the dense nature of the city, space is limited, and we will not be able to accommodate large buildings or extravagant special requests. It is recommended that any nation wishing to establish an embassy in Saxtonburg request a simple and economical townhouse-style building, which will not only increase the chances that your request is accepted, but will also expedite the process of creating your embassy.

Note that nations with exceptional relations with the Grand Duchy, or important regional or world powers, or of otherwise interest to Capile, may be upgraded to a larger and more prominent embassy. Embassies will be placed either on Herzogstraße or Botschaft-Allee. Consulates will be placed on Erasmus-Höll-Straße.

Kongsburg
The Kongsburg waterfront.

Kongsburg is Nova Capile's largest city and the eighth-largest city in the world, with a population of almost fourteen-and-a-half million, nearly thirty million when including metropolitan population. The city exploded in size once gold was found in the nearby mountains, and ever since has been a workhorse for the Capilean economy. It is the most prosperous Capilean city, with a sprawling industrial district that produces over forty percent of all Capilean domestic goods, and eighty percent of exported goods.
However, there is more to the city than first meets the eye.

Amidst the vast industrial complexes of Kongsburg, the arts and sciences flourish. Cultural landmarks abound, notably the Kongsburg Art Museum, which boasts over 2,000 individual works of art from both Capilean and international artists. Additionally, there is an undeniable natural beauty to the landscape surrounding Kongsburg. Just a half-hour from the megalopolis is the eponymous Kongsburg Mountain Range, which is a protected national park containing Alpine beauty that even the urbanized Kongsburgers can appreciate.

Nations which seek to develop close economic or trade ties with the Duchy might want to establish an embassy in Kongsburg, which is considered the economic and industrial capital of the Grand Duchy. Similar to Saxtonburg, space is heavily limited, so consider requesting a plain townhouse embassy. Embassies will be placed on Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße. Consulates will be placed on Brücke-Straße.

Rochefurt
The glowing city center of Rochefurt.

The city of Rochefurt, though certainly not the biggest or the wealthiest, is considered by many to be the most beautiful. Its skyline is dominated by Tudor architecture, monolithic clock towers, and serene cathedrals rather than skyscrapers, and it is situated on the pristine south-western Capilean coast. Rochefurt is irrefutably the cultural center of Nova Capile, with over two hundred protected cultural and historical sites in the urban area alone.

Museums of the arts are abundant, as are historical locations, ranging from battlefields to church towers and everything in between. Rochefurt was also voted the "most fun" by surveyed tourists in 2017, who cited its markets- where the city's famed artisans sell their wares- in particular as fascinating. Rochefurt particularly shines during the holiday season, when time-honored German and Dutch traditions are practiced. Rochefurt is also the center of Nova Capile's avant-garde community, with many of our nation's most brilliant artists, writers, scientists, and artisans choosing to reside in the city.

Rochefurt is an excellent choice for any nation wishing to establish an embassy with which to study Capile's culture. Space is also not a problem in the rustic city, and requests for larger or more extravagant embassies will be accepted more often. Embassies will be placed on Axel-Bromburg-Straße. Consulates will be placed on Zoodamm.

Colditz

Colditz Castle.

Colditz, an urban standout amongst its agrarian and rural surroundings, is likewise not a particularly populous or prosperous city. However, its natural surroundings are breathtaking. There are over a dozen local castles, the most famous of which is Colditz Castle (pictured), which are very popular tourist attractions. Local cultural and historical sites are bountiful as well.

Moreover, Colditz is also near to one of Capile's largest military bases, and is the headquarters of two major Capilean military branches. International and national military exercises are nearly always held at Colditz, as are weapons systems testings.

Finally, Colditz is also home to a large concentration of Nova Capile's aristocracy, who are often very keen to entertain visiting ambassadorial staff with lavish dinner parties and galas.

Any nation who wishes to study and learn from Nova Capile's military, or perhaps build close ties with its landed classes, would do well to construct an embassy in Colditz. There is also ample room for embassies in Colditz, and, in fact, embassies there are encouraged to be built extravagantly, as per request of the local nobility. Embassies will be placed on Siegstraße. Consulates will be placed on Walther-Nemetz-Platz.

Embassy Regulations

• Every nation is limited to one embassy in Nova Capile; nations may establish as many consulates as they see fit, however
  • All nations represented by embassies/consulates must submit to Capilean law and regulations
  • Freedom of religion is allowed on embassy/consulate grounds, as is the celebration of religious or national holidays
  • The flag of the represented nation may not be flown higher than twenty meters off the ground
  • Embassies/consulates may not harbor individuals wanted by the Capilean government
  • Embassies/consulates are under the protection of the Stoßtruppen Ambassadorial Guard, who will not enter embassy grounds unless given express permission by the first- or second-in-command of the ambassadorial mission
  • The embassy/consulate is not considered sovereign territory of either Nova Capile or the represented nation, but shared territory under Capilean law
  • Ambassadors must have at least a college/university/equivalent degree in political science or a similar/equivalent field
  • Security staff is limited to twenty maximum personnel for embassies, and ten maximum personnel for consulates
  • Guard/attack dogs and other animals used as security are limited to no more than four specimens, and only for embassies
  • Only semi-automatic firearms are permitted to be used by embassy/consulate staff; ceremonial weapons, including swords, and melee weapons, including batons, are allowed; tasers, however, are banned
  • Any member of staff who will carry a firearm must not have a criminal background and must obtain a Firearm Permit from the Capilean government
  • Vehicles may not have any weaponry, but may be bullet-proof or armored
  • Air/sea vehicles are not allowed except in special circumstances
  • Riot gear and body armor is limited to four full suits
  • Non-medicinal drugs are prohibited

Diplomatic Immunity
For all inqueries regarding Diplomatic Immunity, please refer to the below table:
SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesNo for official acts; otherwise, yes
Career consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrantYesYesNo, for official acts; testimony may not be compelled in any caseNo for official acts; otherwise, yes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts; yes, in all other casesNo for official acts; otherwise, yes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts; yes, in all other casesNo for official acts; otherwise, yes

Embassies and Consulates

An embassy will serve as the nucleus of any given nation's diplomatic services in Nova Capile. An embassy is where a nation's Ambassador is based from, and as the Ambassador will initiate and participate in most diplomatic talks, it is necessary that nations who wish to develop close ties with the Duchy establish an embassy as well as consulates. In addition, more funds will be allocated for the construction of embassies than consulates, and embassies in general will be much larger than consulates.

Consulates are still important, however. Nations which only wish to maintain a nominal diplomatic presence in Nova Capile may deign to establish only a consulate in our nation, which is perfectly acceptable. Nations whose citizens frequently visit Nova Capile, or nations with a significant number of citizens working abroad in the Grand Duchy, might also find it prudent to establish consulates in our major cities in addition to their embassy, in order to provide consular services to their citizens.

In terms of finance, a sum of 10,000ℛℳ (Reichsmarks- approximately 420,000 USD) will be allocated for each new embassy's construction- which will precisely cover the cost of a small townhouse. 5,000ℛℳ will be allocated for the construction of a new consulate. This will be paid out of Nova Capile's treasury as a gesture of hospitality. Nations may of course request special additions or designs for their embassy or consulate, but anything above these budgets will have to be paid for by the foreign nation.

Embassy Application

Find below the application for all embassies. Please, delete everything in italics.

Code: Select all
[spoiler=Embassy Application][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/aAfgWJ9.png?4[/img]
[size=150][color=#008000][b]Embassy Application[/b][/color][/size]

[size=120]National Information[/size][/align]
[b]Full Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Colloquial Nation Name:[/b] [i]Short national name.[/i]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]National Ideologies:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b] [i]If different.[/i]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b] [i]Or equivalent.[/i]

[align=center][size=120]Ambassador's Information[/size][/align]
[b]Ambassador's Full Name:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Age:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Gender:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Picture:[/b] [i]If possible.[/i]
[b]Qualifications:[/b] [i]Education, past jobs, etc.[/i]
[b]Languages Spoken:[/b] [i]Ordered by fluency, from most fluent to least. Required Language: German. Helpful additional languages: Dutch, French, English.[/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i]Optional; brief summary.[/i]
[b]Family:[/b] [i]List any that will accompany the Ambassador.[/i]
[b]Pets:[/b] [i]List any that will accompany the Ambassador.[/i]
[b]Health Issues:[/b] [i]If any.[/i]

[align=center][size=120]Embassy Information[/size][/align]
[b]What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in?[/b] [i]Saxtonburg, Kongsburg, Rochefurt, or Colditz.[/i]
[b]Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse:[/b]
[b]Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design:[/b] [i]Include a linked image of the desired building, if so.[/i]
[b]Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy:[/b] [i]Handicapped access, cellars, attics, elevators, security fences, etc.[/i]

[align=center][size=120]Staff Information[/size][/align]
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Service Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Security Staff:[/b] [i]Limited to twenty maximum personnel.[/i]
[b]Equipment/Weapons:[/b] [i]Type and quantity.[/i]
[b]Vehicles:[/b]
[b]Will You Hire Locally?[/b]

[align=center][size=120]Miscellaneous Information[/size][/align]
[b]Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation?[/b] [i]Include a link to your Embassy Program if so.[/i]
[b]Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks?[/b]
[b]Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks?[/b]
[b]Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks?[/b]
[b]Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks?[/b]
[b]Does your embassy require special protection?[/b] [i]For political or other reasons.[/i]
[b]Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country:[/b][/spoiler]

Consulate Application

Find below the application for a consulate. Please, delete everything in italics.
Note: If you are establishing multiple consulates, duplicate all necessary fields and fill them out for each individual consulate.

[spoiler=Consulate Application][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/aAfgWJ9.png?4[/img]
[size=150][color=#008000][b]Consulate Application[/b][/color][/size]

[align=center][size=120]Consulate Information[/size][/align]
[b]How Many Consulates do you Want to Establish?[/b]
[b]Where do you Want to Construct Them?[/b] [i]Saxtonburg, Kongsburg, Rochefurt, or Colditz.[/i]
[b]Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Consulate to be a Townhouse:[/b]
[b]Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Consulate Design:[/b] [i]Include a linked image of the desired building, if so.[/i]
[b]Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Consulate:[/b] [i]Handicapped access, cellars, attics, elevators, security fences, etc.[/i]

[align=center][size=120]Consul's Information[/size][/align]
[b]Consul's Full Name:[/b]
[b]Consul's Age:[/b]
[b]Consul's Gender:[/b]
[b]Consul's Picture:[/b] [i]If possible.[/i]
[b]Languages Spoken:[/b] [i]Ordered by fluency, from most fluent to least. Required Language: German. Helpful additional languages: Dutch, French, English.[/i]
[b]Family:[/b] [i]List any that will accompany the Ambassador.[/i]
[b]Pets:[/b] [i]List any that will accompany the Ambassador.[/i]

[align=center][size=120]Staff Information[/size][/align]
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Service Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Security Staff:[/b] [i]Limited to ten maximum personnel.[/i]
[b]Equipment/Weapons:[/b] [i]Type and quantity.[/i]
[b]Vehicles:[/b]
[b]Will You Hire Locally?[/b]

[align=center][size=120]Miscellaneous Information[/size][/align]
[b]Would you Like us to Establish any Consulates in Your Nation?[/b] [i]Include a link to your Consulate Program if so.[/i]
[b]Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks?[/b]
[b]Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country:[/b][/spoiler]

Honorary Consuls

The Grand Duchy is pleased to unveil a new Honorary Consulate Program. Through this program, nations which do not have the funds or inclination to establish a formal embassy or consulate with Nova Capile may still guarantee their citizens here a safe haven in the event of travel or diplomatic issues. By filling out the following form, nations may designate specific individuals, who must live permanently on Capilean territory, as Honorary Consuls, who can harbor your citizens in their residence and perform consular services without constructing an actual consulate or embassy.

Find below the application for an Honorary Consul. Please, delete everything in italics.

[spoiler=Honorary Consul Application][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/aAfgWJ9.png?4[/img]
[size=150][color=#008000][b]Honorary Consul Application[/b][/color][/size]

[align=center][size=120]Honorary Consul's Information[/size][/align]
[b]Consul's Full Name:[/b]
[b]Consul's Age:[/b]
[b]Consul's Gender:[/b]
[b]Consul's Picture:[/b] [i]If possible.[/i]
[b]Family:[/b] [i]List any that will accompany the Honorary Consul.[/i]
[b]Pets:[/b] [i]List any that will accompany the Honorary Consul.[/i]
[b]Criminal Record:[/b] [i]If any.[/i]
[b]Where will your Consul reside?[/b] [i]Saxtonburg, Kongsburg, Rochefurt, or Colditz.[/i]
[/spoiler]

List of Embassies, Consulates, and Honorary Consuls

Saxtonburg:
Botschaft-Allee
  • Nortan Embassy | 1 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador James White
  • New Birger Embassy | 2 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Janet Kirkpope | Embassy Closed
  • Gaptish Embassy | 3 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Aþalwulfs Marha | Embassy Closed
  • Viksberger Embassy| 4 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Lucas Lindholm
  • Altmoran Embassy | 5 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Artair Ìomharach
  • Bohemian Embassy | 6 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Jan Liška | Embassy Closed
  • Yohannesian Embassy | 7 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Lieselotte Gräbner
  • Reutoan Embassy | 8 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Franz Merkcer | Embassy Closed
  • Caverian Embassy | 9 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Frank Nichols
  • East German Embassy | 10 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Alexander von Hindenburg
  • Texan Embassy | 11 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Chris McCann
  • Undaratian Embassy | 12 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Cynthia Mary Jones
  • United States Embassy | 13 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Patricia Whittaker
  • Chricoman Embassy | 14 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Isaac Ranchester
  • Notorian Embassy | 15 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Andrew Kelly Hotch | Embassy Closed
  • Vdaran Embassy | 16 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Georgios Kampani
  • Diarcesian Embassy | 17 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Rollins Rudesind Garver
  • Hirvanian Embassy | 18 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Martyna Kritina | Embassy Closed
  • Furbish Embassy | 19 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Bee-Mah
  • Afaenvian Embassy | 20 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Aaron Ferrius
  • Andresoan Embassy | 21 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Certa Bombadil
  • Vacant | 22 Botschaft-Allee
  • Turtleshroomer Embassy | 23 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Maven Fredward
  • Estanian Embassy | 24 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Johnas Lenard Vierre | Embassy Closed
  • Christian Unionist Embassy | 25 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Marise Bruce
  • Indesvolker Embassy | 26 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Ida Annis Ngurah
  • Korean Embassy | 27 Botschaft-Allee | Ambassador Pak Nam-chol | Embassy Closed
  • Vacant | 28 Botschaft-Allee
  • Vacant | 29 Botschaft-Allee
  • Vacant | 30 Botschaft-Allee
Herzogstraße:
Erasmus-Höll-Straße:
  • Knessian Consulate | 1 Erasmus-Höll-Straße | Consul J. G. Stonewall Jr. | Consulate Closed
  • Hamidiyan Consulate | 2 Erasmus-Höll-Straße | Consul Hasan kara Mustapha Bey
  • Vacant | 3 Erasmus-Höll-Straße
  • Vacant | 4 Erasmus-Höll-Straße
  • Vacant | 5 Erasmus-Höll-Straße
  • Vacant | 6 Erasmus-Höll-Straße
  • Vacant | 7 Erasmus-Höll-Straße
Kongsburg:
Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße:
  • Hatterlese Embassy | 1 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße | Ambassador Hansen Johnson
  • Rhunnlandian Embassy | 2 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße | Ambassador Eva Strumburger
  • Liberterian Embassy | 3 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße | Ambassador Anthony Nelson | Embassy Closed
  • Vacant | 4 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße
  • Vacant | 5 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße
  • Vacant | 6 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße
  • Vacant | 7 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße
Brücke-Straße:
  • Knessian Consulate | 1 Brücke-Straße | Consul Mark Hill | Consulate Closed
  • Vacant | 2 Brücke-Straße
  • Vacant | 3 Brücke-Straße
  • Vacant | 4 Brücke-Straße
  • Vacant | 5 Brücke-Straße
  • Vacant | 6 Brücke-Straße
  • Vacant | 7 Brücke-Straße
Rochefurt:
Axel-Bromburg-Straße:
  • Knessian Embassy | 1 Axel-Bromburg-Straße | Ambassador Ambrose Pickett | Embassy Closed
  • Vacant | 2 Axel-Bromburg-Straße
  • Vacant | 3 Axel-Bromburg-Straße
  • Vacant | 4 Axel-Bromburg-Straße
  • Vacant | 5 Axel-Bromburg-Straße
  • Vacant | 6 Axel-Bromburg-Straße
  • Vacant | 7 Axel-Bromburg-Straße
Zoodamm:
  • Vacant | 1 Zoodamm
  • Vacant | 2 Zoodamm
  • Vacant | 3 Zoodamm
  • Vacant | 4 Zoodamm
  • Vacant | 5 Zoodamm
  • Vacant | 6 Zoodamm
  • Vacant | 7 Zoodamm
Colditz:
Siegstraße:
  • New World Reich Embassy | Ambassador Foreman 167 | 1 Siegstraße
  • Vacant | 2 Siegstraße
  • Vacant | 3 Siegstraße
  • Vacant | 4 Siegstraße
  • Vacant | 5 Siegstraße
  • Vacant | 6 Siegstraße
  • Vacant | 7 Siegstraße
Walther-Nemetz-Platz:
  • Knessian Consulate | 1 Walther-Nemetz-Platz | Consul D.H. Bevington | Consulate Closed
  • Vacant | 2 Walther-Nemetz-Platz
  • Vacant | 3 Walther-Nemetz-Platz
  • Vacant | 4 Walther-Nemetz-Platz
  • Vacant | 5 Walther-Nemetz-Platz
  • Vacant | 6 Walther-Nemetz-Platz
  • Vacant | 7 Walther-Nemetz-Platz
Honorary Consuls:

Saxtonburg:
Kongsburg:
Rochefurt:
Colditz:

Thank you for Applying!
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hatterleigh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The Free Domain of Hatterleigh
Colloquial Nation Name: Hatterleigh
Government Type: Partial Democracy
National Ideologies: National Capitalism
Head of State: William Botrum
Head of Government: William Botrum
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alex Clarke

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Hansen Johnson
Ambassador's Age: 47
Ambassador's Gender: Male
Ambassador's Picture: Image
Qualifications: Education, past jobs, etc. Masters Degree in Diplomacy, speaks German
Biography: Hansen Johnson is an experienced diplomat, and is more knowledgeable on the culture of Nova Capile.
Family: Wife (43 years old), son (8 years old)
Pets: None
Health Issues: None

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Kongsburg
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse:
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design: X [spoiler=Somewhat like this]Image

Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: An elevator would be nice.

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Service Staff: 10
Number of Security Staff: Limited to twenty maximum personnel. 10
Equipment/Weapons: Handgun for each security guard, 5 tasers, 5 batons
Vehicles: 5 Sedans
Will You Hire Locally? For service and security, a good portion of them will be local hires. Diplomatic staff will be Hatterlese though.

Miscellaneous Information

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? You already have
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? Sure
Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks? Sure
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? Maybe
Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks? Sure
Would you Like a Special Detachment of Stoßtruppen to Guard Your Embassy? Nah, we're good.
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: A few plants (4 small bushes, 1 tree outside) to spruce up the place, none of which are harmful.
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:45 pm

This communique is delivered to the Hatterlese Government on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Greetings!
We are pleased to see that you have reciprocated our establishment of an embassy in Hatterleigh with your own embassy request, which we are more than happy to accept. Now that both of our nations have embassies with each other, communication will be easier than ever, and we hope that this will pave the way for a prosperous wave of treaties and trade agreements.

We are glad to hear that Mr. Johnson is already familiar with the Capilean culture, and we are sure that he will find his new home in Kongsburg comfortable, as will his family. If they have any concerns or questions, they are more than welcome to bring them to the Foreign Ministry's offices in Kongsburg, where they will be promptly addressed. Your embassy will be placed on 1 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße.

In addition, we approve your submitted design for the embassy's exterior, which will be constructed forthwith. As per your request, elevators will also be installed; this all to be paid for jointly by our Foreign Ministries, as it will exceed the funding granted by the Auslandsbüro. Your request to transplant plants to the embassy is also approved.

Once more, we thank you for accepting our hand in friendship, and hope to do business with your wonderous nation in the near future.

Witness the hand and seal of the Grand Duke:

Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Gaptaland
Secretary

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaptaland » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: Kingdom of Gaptaland
Colloquial Nation Name: Gaptaland
Government Type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy
National Ideologies: Liberty; Heritage; Justice
Head of State: Friþureiks VIII, King of Gaptaland
Head of Government: Wandilabalþs Gaisufriþiggs, Chancellor
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Xristodolus Balauriggs, Foreign Minister

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Aþalwulfs Marha
Ambassador's Age: 39
Ambassador's Picture: Portrait
Qualifications: University of Agram, Faculty of International Relations; former Captain (OF-2) of the Home Guard; former ambassador to Austria
Biography:
Family: N/A
Pets: N/A
Health Issues: N/A

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Saxtonburg
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse: X
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design:
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy:

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 4
Number of Service Staff: 4
Number of Security Staff: 7
Equipment/Weapons: 10x Zastava CZ 99 small arms
Vehicles: 4x 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII
Will You Hire Locally? Yes

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? (already established)
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? Yes
Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks? Yes
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? Yes
Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks? No
Would you Like a Special Detachment of Stoßtruppen to Guard Your Embassy? N/A
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: N/A
Reikisfrodibokos Gaptalandis — The All-Encompassing Encyclopedia of the Kingdom of Gaptaland

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 pm

This communique is delivered to the Gaptish on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Greetings!
We are pleased to see that you have reciprocated our establishment of an embassy in Gaptaland with your own embassy request, which we are more than happy to accept. Now that both of our nations have embassies with each other, communication will be easier than ever, and we hope that this will pave the way for a prosperous wave of treaties and trade agreements.

We are sure that Mr. Marha is already familiar with the Capilean culture, and we are sure that he will find his new home in Saxtonburg comfortable. If he has any concerns or questions, he is more than welcome to bring them to the Foreign Ministry's offices in Saxtonburg, where they will be promptly addressed. Your embassy will be placed on 3 Botschaft-Allee.

Once more, we thank you for accepting our hand in friendship, and hope to do business with your beautiful nation in the near future.

Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 am

Honorary Consul Application
National Information

Full Nation Name: The People's Republic of Pan-Asiatic States
Colloquial Nation Name: Short national name. The Pan-Asiatic States, The States, Soviet Asia
Government Type: Federal One-Party Democratic Socialism
National Ideologies: Democracy, Trotskyism, Marxist-Leninism, Utilitarianism, Dictatorship of the Proletariat
Head of State: Miguel E. Kai-Shek
Head of Government: Fernando Concepcion
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary-General Garrick Mensenares

Honorary Consul's Information

How Many Consuls Will be Sent? 1
Consul's Full Name: Rajo Zamora
Consul's Age: 31
Consul's Gender: M
Consul's Picture: ---
Qualifications: Lourdes School of Neo-Manila City, Ho Chi Minh University; worked as a lawyer for ten years.
Biography: Brief summary; optional.
Family: Orphaned.
Pets: ---
Health Issues: Non-transmissible Acute Bronchitis.
Criminal Record: ---
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:23 am

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The United Workers' Republics of Viksberg
Colloquial Nation Name: Viksberg or U.W.R.V (Viksberg is more commonly used)
Government Type: Communist federation
National Ideologies: Communism (the three main communist ideologies among members of the leading party are Trotskyism, Marxism-Leninism and Maoism
Head of State: President Niko Suominen
Head of Government: General Secretary Kjerstin Bjørnstad
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister of Foreign Affairs Lars Moberg

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Lucas Lindholm
Ambassador's Age: 35
Ambassador's Picture:

Qualifications: Has studied in the University of Petrozavodsk. Has worked as a lawyer for a few years. Has also studied foreign diplomacy
Biography: In addition to the information above: He was born in 1982 in the city of Vyborg. He moved to Petrozavodsk to study. Since then he has worked as a lawyer

Embassy Information

Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: N/A

Staff Information

Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 15
Equipment/Weapons: 15x Makarov (pistol)
Vehicles: 10x Chrysler 300
Will You Hire Locally? No

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=427910
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? Not at this time
Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks? Not at this time
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? Not at this time
Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks? Not at this time
Would you Like a Special Detachment of Stoßtruppen to Guard Your Embassy? N/A
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: N/A
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:32 pm

This communique is delivered to the Asian Government on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Office.

Greetings!
We are pleased to see that you have extended the olive branch of diplomacy to our nation with your submission of an Honorary Consul application, which we are pleased to accept. It is our hope that this will secure the rights of Asian citizens and tourists within our borders and promote friendly relations between our nations, despite our ideological differences.

We are sure that Mr. Zamora will find his new home comfortable, and that Nova Capile will prove to be a bastion of cultural entertainment for him. If he has any concerns or questions, he is more than welcome to bring them to the Foreign Ministry's offices in Saxtonburg, where they will be promptly addressed.

Once more, we thank you for extending your hand in friendship, which we are proud to shake.

This communique is delivered to the Foreign Ministry of Viksberg on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Office.

Greetings!
We are pleased to see that you have extended the hand of friendship with an embassy request, which we are ecstatic to accept. Now that there is a Viksberger embassy in Nova Capile, communication will be easier than ever, and we hope that this will pave the way for cordial relations in the future, in spite of our ideological differences.

We hope that Mr. Lindholm will come to admire and love Capilean culture during his tenure as Ambassador, and we are sure that he will find his new home in Saxtonburg comfortable. If he has any concerns or questions, he is more than welcome to bring them to the Foreign Ministry's offices in Saxtonburg, where they will be promptly addressed. Your embassy will be placed on 4 Botschaft-Allee.

Once more, we thank you for extending your hand in friendship, and hope to develop better relations with your nation in the near future.

Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Wanderer

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Nova Capile

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:41 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    His Majesty the Grand Duke of Nova Capile Klaus the First
    His Excellency the Chancellor Wilhelm Knott
    The Honourable Minister Kalvin Englebert

The People of Nova Capile,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Lieselotte Gräbner in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Nova Capile.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Lieselotte Gräbner’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the Reichstag and the Ministers of Your Majesty’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries

Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    1 FEB 2018

Dear Minister Englebert,

Thank you for your email of 20 January 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Nova Capile and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on Wednesday 24 January to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 10 January 2018. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. Nova Capile and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: Three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Capilean people during my visit to the prosperous city of Saxtonburg. I would like to acknowledge further the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 29 January 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Grand Duchy of Nova Capile, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Lieselotte Gräbner in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Nova Capile. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Capilean market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution the Government of Nova Capile is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
Colloquial Nation Name: Yohannes
Government Type: In accordance with the [ Fifth Amendment ], Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy.
    The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title of "Yohannesian Emperor." The head of state of each of the nineteen countries must vote for an emperor every eight years. The parliament of each of the nineteen countries must send the party with the biggest share of seats to represent their country in the Electoral College of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title of "Imperial Parliament."

The electoral college must vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the "first minister" since the late 19th century. The head of government is the Chancellor of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
National Ideologies: N/A
Head of State: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Yohannesian Emperor and Queen of Alexandria
Head of Government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Her Excellency Ms Lieselotte Antje Gräbner, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Nova Capile
Ambassador's Age: Born 17 January, 1977; 41 years of age
Ambassador's Gender: Female
Ambassador's Picture: Picture
Qualifications: Private client solicitor, political leader, and civil rights activist; LL.B. (University of Halsten); Honorary Doctorates (The Regent’s College, Public Administration)
Biography:
    Lieselotte Antje Gräbner, Her Excellency Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary, is a Yohannesian diplomat and former solicitor who is the first and current Ambassador of the Nineteen Countries in the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile. Her accreditation was registered by parliament in January 2018.

Raised in Lustenberger, the second largest city in the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark by her parents Paulus and Isabella, Gräbner was educated at the Grand Ducal College of Lustenberger, and attended the University of Yohannes in Royal Alexandria, the capital city of the Kingdom of Alexandria, to study Law, where she graduated in 2000. She applied and was accepted as one of many promising interns for the World Assembly Mission of the Nineteen Countries, and returned to the continent of Yohannes after four years to work at the specialist constitutional law firm Yannick Geier Lawyers in the capital city of the Regency of Lindblum. Coming into contact with the local Member of Parliament, her name was forwarded as a possible Legal Attaché for the Yohannesian embassy in the People’s Unified Federation of Mokastana.

In 2016, following the temporary, non-elected appointment of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros the Queen of Alexandria as the 17th Yohannesian Emperor, Gräbner was nominated, in her position as a middle-ranked senior diplomat and provisional parliamentary adviser to the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council by then, as a possible candidate for the Office of Ambassador for the Nineteen Countries in Nova Capile. In January 2018, her candidacy was accepted by the Emperor, and following her accreditation in February of that year, she became the first Ambassador of the Nineteen Countries in the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile.
Family: Mr Ludwig Adolar Wegscheider (age: 43, husband), Ms Erica Clara Wegscheider (age: 11, daughter), and Ms Marta Florentina Gräbner (age: 8, daughter)
Health Issues: The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark has completed the latest (2017) medical assessments, with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.

Embassy Information

Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design: N/A
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: N/A

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire
Number of Service Staff: Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Department of State Liaison Officers
Number of Security Staff: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
Equipment/Weapons: Type and quantity.
Vehicles: [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
Will You Hire Locally? Yes, [2] Embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day to day running of our chancery.

Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do look forward for the creation of a treaty of commerce and trade between our two nation states. The creation of such network of common prosperity may be made by [ clicking here ]
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:37 pm

This communique is delivered to the Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Office.

Esteemed Under-Secretary Larsson,
We at the Foreign Ministry are elated that you have reciprocated our establishment of an embassy in your glorious nation with one of your own in our capital. In the interest of peace, friendship, diplomacy, and trade, we are compelled to accept it. Your new embassy will be placed on 7 Botschaft-Allee.

We trust that your august Ambassador, Lieselotte Gräbner, and her family will find their new home comfortable, and that they will find the culture and atmosphere of the Grand Duchy pleasing. If they have any concerns or questions, they are encouraged to take them to the Auslandbüro's headquarters in Saxtonburg. Your request for Yohannesian spirits to be regularly imported is also accepted.

In addition, your suggestion of increased economic cooperation between our nations is being taken into great consideration. Communication between the Foreign Ministry, the Reichstag, and the Reichsministerium für Wirtschaft, or Economic Ministry, has already begun, and will hopefully be resolved soon, leading to increased business between our countries.

In the meantime, Capile welcomes the nineteen countries as newfound friends. We look forward to working with your magnificent realm in the future.

The Wanderer

Undarat
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Undarat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:09 am

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The United States of Undarat
Colloquial Nation Name: Undarat
Government Type: Constitutional Republic
National Ideologies: Capitalism, Socialism
Head of State: Derrick Smith
Head of Government: Derrick Smith
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Martin Northhill

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Cynthia Mary Jones
Ambassador's Age: 34
Ambassador's Picture: N/A
Qualifications: Degree in science, studied at the University of New Osteshore
Biography: N/A
Family: Husband, two sons
Health Issues: Mild peanut allergy

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Rochefort
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse:
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: Elevators to be included in design of embassy

Staff Information

Number of Service Staff: 12
Number of Security Staff: 18
Equipment/Weapons: Glock 17 Generation 4
Vehicles: Rolls Royce Phantom VI

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? Yes
Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks? Yes
Would you Like a Special Detachment of to Guard Your Embassy? No
I DONT USE NS STATS
The United States of Undarat
Region: Cape of Good Hope
International:Undarat Capital Airport|Undarat Embassy Program
Other Stuff: OOC (WIP)
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD

[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist.
Treat others how you want to be treated- Luke 6:31

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:48 pm

This communique is delivered to the government of Undarat on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Office.

Greetings, fellow seekers of peace and prosperity!
The Foreign Ministry is pleased that your nation has extended the hand of friendship to ours with the attached embassy application, which we are happy to accept . Your new embassy will be placed on 12 Botschaft-Allee.

We hope that Ambassador Jones and her family will find their new home comfortable, and that they will find the culture and atmosphere of the Grand Duchy pleasing. If they have any concerns or questions, they are encouraged to take them to the Auslandbüro's headquarters in Saxtonburg. Your request for an elevator to be included in the chancery is also approved.

In addition, your suggestions of increased cooperation, both economic and diplomatic, between our nations will be taken into great consideration. God willing, great things will come of our nations' newfound friendship in the near future.

The Ministry again thanks your august nation for opening diplomatic talks with us. We hope to do much business with you in the future.

The Wanderer

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Colloquial Nation Name: Samudera Darussalam
Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
National Ideologies: N/A
Head of State: HRM King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
Head of Government: Prime Minister Datuk Fakhruddin Hidayat
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Or equivalent. Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Raffi Hakim
Ambassador's Age: 36 y.o.
Ambassador's Picture: Image
Qualifications: Graduated with master degree at International Politics; a work experience in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for 4 years; a work experience as a diplomat in Belgium for 4 years.
Biography:
Raffi Hakim is a Samuderan diplomat who is the first and currently assigned ambassador to the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile. Raised in Padang, the provincial capital of the Samuderan province of Minangkabau by his parents Azrial and Lutfiyyah, Hakim was educated at the 10th State High School of Padang, and attended the Royal University of Samudera in Palembang, to study International Relations, where he graduated in 2007. He was employed in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs afterward for 6 years, before he was assigned as a honorary consul in Taiwan for the following 4 years. Following the end of his period, he was again assigned by the Federal Government for the ambassadorial position in the new Samuderan embassy to the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile.
Family: Maryam Hakim (wife, 35 y.o.), Dillon Hakim (son, 12 y.o.), and Amelia Hakim (daughter, 10 y.o.)

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Saxtonburg, Kongsburg, Rochefort, or Colditz. Saxtonburg
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse: (X)
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design: Include an image of the desired building, if so.
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: Handicapped access, cellars, attics, elevators, security fences, etc. Security fence

Staff Information

Number of Service Staff: 12
Number of Security Staff: 8
Equipment/Weapons: 8x batons, 8x swords
Vehicles: 3x electric SUV's
Will You Hire Locally? Yes, for the administration staff.

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? Include a link to your Embassy Program if so. Yes, here it is.
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? No
Does your embassy require special protection? No
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Office of the Foreign Minister

Digitally Signed, Official Communication of the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Low Encryption. Do not replicate.

To Whom It May Concern,

Attached you will find our application for the construction of an embassy in Kongsburg. We are applying as a response of your application for a Rhunnlandian Embassy, and also would like to enter into Trade and Research agreements to increase co-prosperity between our two nations. Regarding the biography of our ambassador, a bureaucratic error has resulted in the inclusion of confidential information of Mrs. Strumburger's previous line of work. It ended up being censored, but by that point, due to, again, bureaucratic reasons we were forced to send it anyway. We hope that you could excuse this misstep on our part. In any case, we hope this is the start to a long and prosperous future.

Sincearly,
Alfred von Halbrack
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
14 Imperial Avenue, Rhunnich, Rhunnich

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland
Colloquial Nation Name: Rhunnland
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
National Ideologies: Democratic Socialism (Social Market Economy)
Head of State: Kaiserin Victoria I
Head of Government: Chancellor Heinz von Rabenhaus
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alfred von Halbrack

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Eva Strumburger
Ambassador's Age: 42
Ambassador's Picture:
Qualifications:
  • Previously worked in NSD6, Rhunnland's foreign intelligence agency, and as a diplomat in the MoFA
  • Masters in Foreign Relations, Masters in Government

Biography: After graduating University, Mrs. Strumburger was unable to find an opening of the Foreign Service, but was picked up by NSD6. Once there, she was assigned as a field agent to the redactedredactedredactedredactedreda, working on redactedredactedredactedreda. Since these were redactedactedredac, she was 31 by the time they were complete. She then left NSD6, and after spending so much time abroad, decided to apply, again, for a career in the Foreign Service.
Family: Husband, Charles de Versail
Pets: None
Health Issues: Small bullet scar on lower left leg

THIS SECTION CENSORED BY NSD6'S CENSORSHIP OFFICE

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Kongsburg
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse: x
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: No

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 1 chargé d'affaires, 1 economic/trade attaché, 1 scientific attaché
Number of Service Staff: 9
Number of Security Staff: 3
Equipment/Weapons: 3 R4-SASM semi-automatic SMGs
Vehicles: 1 Diplomatic Limousine, 2 Armoured Transport Vehicles
Will You Hire Locally? Only for janitors and mechanics.

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? Already complete
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? No
Does your embassy require special protection? No; we will inform you if that changes.
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: Pain medication (Advil) for Mrs. Strumburger's scar
THE FEDERAL KINGDOM OF RHUNNLAND
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
Current RP: The Irogg War
Tech Level: MT
עם ישראל חי

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:41 pm

This communique is delivered to the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Esteemed and august Minister von Halbrack,

The Capilean Foreign Ministry is delighted to see that you have reciprocated our opening of an embassy in Rhunnich with your own offer to establish a Rhunnlandian embassy in Kongsburg. We are also pleased to see that we all share a common goal, of increasing the ties of trade and friendship between our nations, as you indicated in your application. We are pleased to accept your application and to facilitate the creation of a Rhunnlandian embassy in Capile forthwith. The new embassy will be placed on 2 Kaiser-Wilhelm-Straße.

As to Her Excellency Mrs. Strumburger, she is more than qualified for the position and we are honored to have as her as the Rhunnlandian Ambassador to our nation. We also completely understand the minor clerical records that, due to bureaucratic reasons, were included in the application. Minor mistakes, we are sure, and mistakes we are more than willing to look over. Rest assured that Mrs. Strumburger will be well-treated and completely safe in her new life in Kongsburg. The Capilean Foreign Ministry is willing to go to every length possible to ensure that she and her husband are comfortable and satisfied, and if they have any questions or concerns, they are more than welcome to raise them with the Capilean Foreign Office in Kongsburg. We can also assure you that, since Mrs. Strumburger appears to have a storied past, we will take extra lengths to ensure her safety and that of her husband.

Once again, we would like to thank you and your illustrious colleagues at the Foreign Ministry for clasping our extended hand in diplomacy, trade, and friendship. With your new embassy at the heart of the Capilean economy, we are sure that many prosperous trade dealings and partnerships will come to fruition soon in the future.

The Wanderer

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet
Colloquial Nation Name: Knessniet
Government Type: Feudal Monarchy
National Ideologies: Free Market Autocracy
Head of State: His Grace, Grand Duke Herman XIII
Head of Government: Prime Minister Obediah Newman, Count of Newman
Minister of Foreign Affairs: George R. Lee, Baron of Lee

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Col. Ambrose G. Pickett (Ret.)
Ambassador's Age: 42
Ambassador's Picture:Image
Qualifications: Former Cheif of Political Analysis, Dept. of Special Services, Colonel of the Newman Militia, M.A. in Politcial Science from the University of Knessniet, B.S. in Military Theory from Knessian Military Academy
Biography: After years of work in our intelligence services, and commanding his hometown's militia, he decided to apply for a position abroad. He has received the Order of Knessniet, 3rd Class for reforming the militia into a coherent fighting force during the Rebellion of '08.
Family: His nephew, and adopted son, James Pickett, age 8.
Pets: His dog, Wilhelm.
Health Issues: Minor arthritis, requires prescription medications to treat.

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Rochefort
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design: Include an image of the desired building, if so.
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: Vault in the basement for redeeming Treasury notes abroad. Also, a basement if there is none.

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 14
Number of Service Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff: 16
Equipment/Weapons: 6x SMGs, 16x batons, 4x full riot kits.
Vehicles: 1x Armored Limo, 2x Minibus, 1x Unarmed Troop Transport
Will You Hire Locally? For custodial and interpreting functions.

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=448776
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? Maybe later.
Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks? No.
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? Maybe later.
Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks? Maybe later.
Does your embassy require special protection? Thee have been a few incidents, but nothing requireing special attention. But you should be aware of it.
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: The ambassador's pet and his medicine.

Underwoods America
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Underwoods America » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The republic of Underwoods America
Colloquial Nation Name: The United States
Government Type: Federal Republic, Presidential System
National Ideologies: Liberal, Progressive
Head of State: President Claire Underwood
Head of Government: President Claire Underwood
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Cathy Durant

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Patricia Whittaker
Ambassador's Age: 53
Ambassador's Picture: https://static.tvmaze.com/uploads/images/medium_portrait/114/287400.jpg
Qualifications: Former Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic National Convention
Family: Husband.
Pets: -
Health Issues: -

Embassy Information

Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Embassy to be a Townhouse: (X)
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: Elevators, Security fences

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 7 Diplomatic staff
Number of Service Staff: 10 Service staff
Number of Security Staff: 10 Security Staff
Equipment/Weapons: GLOCK 19 Handgun. 1 handgun per security staff
Vehicles: -

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=449654
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? No
Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks? No
Does your embassy require special protection? No
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: The Ambassador does not carry any of these items
Last edited by Underwoods America on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cathy Durant
Secretary of State
The state department,
Washington DC

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:11 pm

This communique is delivered to the Knessian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Esteemed fellows of Knessniet,

Our Foreign Ministry is pleased that you have extended the olive branch of diplomacy to our open palm. Your nation is a great and rightfully proud state, and Capile would be honored to exchange embassies with it. Thusly, we happily accept and approve your application, and will file one of our own with your Ministry forthwith. Your embassy will be placed on 1 Axel-Bromburg-Straße.

We are also be honored to host His Excellency, the august Colonel Ambrose Pickett, who we understand to be a patriotic hero in the truest sense of the word. Our Ministry is prepared to go to every length possible to ensure the comfort and safety of him and his son, and they are encouraged to levy any questions or concerns with the Foreign Office in Rochefort. As to the Embassy itself; the basic townhouse design includes a basement planned mainly for use as a storage area. However, due to your special request, we will see to it that a safe room/vault is installed.

We look forward to doing business with your wondrous country in the near future.

This communique is delivered to the American Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Respected nation of America,

Our Foreign Ministry is glad to see you open up political channels with us. We willingly accept your application, and, at your request, will begin laying the foundations for one of our own in your country soon. Your embassy will be placed on 13 Botschaft-Allee.

We welcome Her Excellency Patricia Whittaker and her husband to Capile, and will go to any lengths necessary to ensure their protection and comfort. They may file any requests or concerns with the Foreign Ministry in Saxtonburg.

We hope that further treaties may be established between our two great democracies soon.

The Wanderer

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Consulate Application
National Information

Full Nation Name: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet
Colloquial Nation Name: Knessniet
Government Type: Feudal Monarchy
National Ideologies: Feudalism, Free Market
Head of State: His Grace, Grand Duke Herman XIII of Knessniet
Head of Government: Prime Minister Obediah Newman, Count of Newman
Minister of Foreign Affairs: George R. Lee, Baron of Lee

Consulate Information

How Many Consulates do you Want to Establish? 2
Where do you Want to Construct Them? Saxtonburg, Kongsburg
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Consulate to be a Townhouse: X
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Consulate Design: Include an image of the desired building, if so.
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Consulate: Handicapped access, cellars, attics, elevators, security fences, etc. Nothing special.

Consul's Information

How Many Consuls Will be Sent? Simply put information for each of them in the following fields.
Saxtonberg:
Consul's Full Name: Mark Hill, Esq.
Consul's Age: 39
Consul's Gender: Male
Consul's Picture:
Qualifications: J.D., M.A., and B.A. in law from Litchfield Law School
Biography: The second son of a rich merchant, he wouldn't inherit the family business, but had enough wealth allotted to him that he could attend law school, alongside the second sons of the nobility. He had a very successful career in the Ministry of Justice as a prosecutor. Then, like may lawyers, he sought a position in the diplomatic corps.
Family: A wife and 3 kids.
Pets: His daughter's cat, Snuggles.
Health Issues: He is blind in his left eye.
Kongsburg:
Consul's Full Name: Dr. J.G. Stonewall Jr., Phd.
Consul's Age: 30
Consul's Gender: Male
Consul's Picture: None available.
Qualifications: PhD. in Finance from Knessniet University. M.B.A and B.A. in business from same school. Certificate of Diplomatic Skills from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Biography: The son of our Minister of Finance, J.G. Stonewall Sr., he was destined for a career in government. With his extensive knowledge of economics, he was seen as the perfect candidate for an economic center's consul.
Family: His youngest brother, Dan Stonewall, age 15, wants to accompany his big brother.
Pets: None.
Health Issues: None.
Staff Information

Both consulates will be identical in staffing and equipment. Each consulate will have the following:
Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 10
Equipment/Weapons: 10x Batons, 10x pepper spray, 5x Pistols
Vehicles: 1x Armoured Limo, 1x Minibus
Will You Hire Locally? For interpreters and custodial staff.

Would you Like us to Establish any Consulates in Your Nation? You have it in our embassy application.
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? Yes.
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: None.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:02 pm

This communique is delivered to the Knessian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Trusted friends in Knessniet,

We are delighted to see that you are interested in deepening and strengthening the connections between our two proud nations. Your desire establish consulates in major Capilean cities reflects your earnest drive to bind our countries together in brotherhood and commonwealth. It is also appropriate that you have selected Kongsburg and Saxtonburg as the locations for your two consulates, as those cities have a significant concentration of Knessians living and working in Capile. Naturally, we accept your application and will commence construction of your consulates immediately. Your consulate in Saxtonburg will be placed on 1. Erasmus-Höll-Straße and your office in Kongsburg will be placed on 1. Brücke-Straße.

Your consuls are most welcome in Capile, and we wish them a long and fortuitous stay in our nation.

Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Notoria
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Notoria » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 pm

This address comes sanctioned from the government of Notoria

To whom it may concern,

Notoria is a relatively new nation, and seeks to broaden her relationships and alliances across the world. We believe that Notoria and your nation could develop a wonderful friendship. Enclosed you will find an application to establish an embassy within your land. We hope there will be no issues in processing our request. Please let us know if anything else is required.

Sincerely,

Joseph Bartin
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The United Socialist States of Notoria

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: The United Socialist States of Notoria
Colloquial Nation Name: Notoria
Government Type: Democratic Socialist
National Ideologies: Equality for all. Opportunities for all.
Head of State: Prime Minister Zachary A. Renwar
Head of Government: Prime Minister Zachary A. Renwar
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Joseph Bartin

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Andrew Kelly Hotch
Ambassador's Age: 37
Ambassador's Picture: N/A
Qualifications: Masters Degrees in Political Science and Counseling. Previously a: district governor, aide to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, special adviser to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Biography: N/A
Pets: Dog, Welsh Corgi named "Hank"
Health Issues: Allergy to carrots.

Embassy Information

Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: Handicap access to building, standard security fence, panic room inside Ambassador's main office.

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 30
Number of Service Staff:10
Number of Security Staff: 20
Equipment/Weapons: Handguns, small SMGs, handcuffs, riot cuffs, OC spray
Vehicles: 4 armored SUVs, 1 armored sedan, 2 standard SUVs, 1 standard sedan
Will You Hire Locally? Yes for service staff and main gate security. Internal security and Embassy employees will be natives of Notoria

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? We will in the future.
Does your embassy require special protection? Standard protection only.
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: 1 Dog (stated above)
Last edited by Notoria on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 am

Consulate Application
National Information

Full Nation Name: Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye (The Exalted Hamidiye State)
Colloquial Nation Name: Short national name. Hamidiye
Government Type: Absolute theocratic monarchy
National Ideologies: pan-islamism, nationalism, Imperialism
Head of State: If different.

VI. Sultan Mustapha Han

Il Ghazi, Padişah Padişahlarının, Amir al-Mu'minin, Sultan es Selatin, Commander of the faithful and Successor of the Prophet of the lord of the Universe, Custodian of the Holy Cities and Roads. Supreme Lord of the great Hamidiyyeni Imperium, the Eternal State.

Head of Government: Osman Necip pasa, Grand Vizier and high Defterdar
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Or equivalent. Jussuf Nasr Bey

Consulate Information

How Many Consulates do you Want to Establish? 1
Where do you Want to Construct Them? Saxtonburg, Kongsburg, Rochefort, or Colditz. Saxtonburg
Mark (X) if You Wish for Your Consulate to be a Townhouse: yes
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Consulate Design: Include an image of the desired building, if so. no, as long as we may build a small mosque there.
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Consulate: Handicapped access, cellars, attics, elevators, security fences, etc. decent security.

Consul's Information

Consul's Full Name: Hasan kara Mustapha Bey
Consul's Age: 61
Consul's Gender: male
Consul's Picture: If possible.
Qualifications: Education, past jobs, etc. Sultan Suleyman Military Academy graduate (Artillery major), distinguioshed carreer in armed forces.
Biography: Brief summary; optional. Retired as lieutenant colonel at 48, entered state diplomatic service. Has the sultans ear on many things, seen as one of the more influential Pasas.
Family: If any. -
Pets: If any. -
Health Issues: If any. crippled right leg (gunnery accident)

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Number of Service Staff: 4
Number of Security Staff: Limited to ten maximum personnel. 10 (one squad of Sultan's Halberdiers)
Equipment/Weapons: Type and quantity. 10 swords, 8 ceremonial halberds, 10 Pistols
Vehicles: 2 armored cars
Will You Hire Locally?

Would you Like us to Establish any Consulates in Your Nation? Include a link to your Consulate Program if so.
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks?
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country:

The exalted Hamidīye State

The prophets peace be upon you.

His exalted Highness the Sultan of Hamidiye, the grand light of the east and slayer of infidels, Mustapha VI. gave order to establish relations to your nation.

The Sultans will be done.

Osman Necip pasa
grand vizier

Padişahım çok yaşa! Devletinle bin yaşa!
Last edited by Hamidiye on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:38 pm

This communique is delivered to the Notorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Respected Notorians,

Nova Capile is always happy to welcome a new nation to the brokering table, and you will find no exception here. As such, we accept your application for an embassy in Saxtonburg forthwith and will have the building prepared for your Ambassador's arrival immediately. The embassy will be placed on 15 Botschaft-Allee.

The embassy will be modified to include handicap entrances, a security fence, and a small panic room, at the expense of your nation. We hope that His Excellency Ambassador Hotch and will settle into life in Capile quickly and peacefully. If he has any concerns or questions, we invite him to raise them with the Capilean Foreign Ministry in Saxtonburg.

We wish your nation a prosperous future, and hope to deal with you again soon.

This communique is delivered to the Hamidiyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

To the recognized representatives of Hamidiye,

Despite the ideological and theological differences between our nations, Capile is more than willing to bridge them in the name of international and interfaith peace. Accordingly, your application for the opening of a consulate in Saxtonburg is approved. The consulate will be placed on 2 Erasmus-Höll-Straße.

In cooperation with your request and in recognition of the fact that your consulate will likely require special protection from radical groups, your consulate will have in place extra security measures. A significant complement of Stoßtruppen will be placed on guard duty around the embassy, and will be able to react quickly to any security threat. Additionally, a security fence will be constructed around the perimeter of the consulate. If you have any further requests or questions, please raise them with the Foreign Ministry's Headquarters in Saxtonburg.

The Wanderer

Notoria
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Notoria » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:

(Image)

This communique is delivered to the Notorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Respected Notorians,

Nova Capile is always happy to welcome a new nation to the brokering table, and you will find no exception here. As such, we accept your application for an embassy in Saxtonburg forthwith and will have the building prepared for your Ambassador's arrival immediately. The embassy will be placed on 15 Botschaft-Allee.

The embassy will be modified to include handicap entrances, a security fence, and a small panic room, at the expense of your nation. We hope that His Excellency Ambassador Hotch and will settle into life in Capile quickly and peacefully. If he has any concerns or questions, we invite him to raise them with the Capilean Foreign Ministry in Saxtonburg.

We wish your nation a prosperous future, and hope to deal with you again soon.

(Image)

This communique is delivered to the Hamidiyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

To the recognized representatives of Hamidiye,

Despite the ideological and theological differences between our nations, Capile is more than willing to bridge them in the name of international and interfaith peace. Accordingly, your application for the opening of a consulate in Saxtonburg is approved. The consulate will be placed on 2 Erasmus-Höll-Straße.

In cooperation with your request and in recognition of the fact that your consulate will likely require special protection from radical groups, your consulate will have in place extra security measures. A significant complement of Stoßtruppen will be placed on guard duty around the embassy, and will be able to react quickly to any security threat. Additionally, a security fence will be constructed around the perimeter of the consulate. If you have any further requests or questions, please raise them with the Foreign Ministry's Headquarters in Saxtonburg.

The Notorian government is pleased to hear this. We have made public the news, and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship. Please see: Notorian Embassies

Libertherian Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertherian Republic » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:06 am

Embassy Application

National Information

Full Nation Name: Libertherian Republic
Colloquial Nation Name: None
Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
National Ideologies: Libertarian
Head of State: Prime Minister, Kiefer Fortunato, Vice Prime Minister, Mike Johnson.
Head of Government: Prime Minister, Kiefer Fortunato, Vice Prime Minister, Mike Johnson.
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Chris Tatro.

Ambassador's Information

Ambassador's Full Name: Anthony Nelson.
Ambassador's Age: 21
Ambassador's Picture: None Available.

Qualifications: Graduated early from College due to his high IQ, studied politics, office procedures, and diplomatic relations, speaks English, German, French and Italian.
Biography: In addition to the information above: Rose fast through the ranks of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Family: No information available.
Pets: Loves Dogs and Cats.
Health Issues: None, very healthy.

Embassy Information

What City do you Want to Establish Your Embassy in? Konsburg.
Mark (X) if You Wish for a Different Embassy Design: No
Any Miscellaneous Special Requests for the Embassy: None

Staff Information

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Service Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 15
Equipment/Weapons: 1 gun and one knife per security guard.
Vehicles: A Diplomatic Limo, an SUV and 3 security vehicles.
Will You Hire Locally? No

Would you Like us to Establish an Embassy in Your Nation? Yes, but we don't have an embassy site thread yet, please name an ambassador to our nation.
Would you Like to Enter Trade Talks? Yes, as a Libertarian government we believe in a free trade agreement for both nations.
Would you Like to Enter Research Agreement Talks? No
Would you Like to Enter Defensive Pact Talks? Yes, we will stand by your nation in case of war, we have a major Arms Manufacturing industry,https://www.nationstates.net/nation=libertherian_republic
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lib ... id=1098518
Would you Like to Enter Alliance Talks? Yes, we will stand by your nation in case of war, we are a major Arms Manufacturer.
Would you Like a Special Detachment of Stoßtruppen to Guard Your Embassy? No
Please Declare any Alcohol, Drugs, Plants, and/or Animals you are Bringing Into the Country: None.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information