NATION

PASSWORD

Nach-Exil Joint Occupation Negotiation [FanT/IC/Private]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Angelika smirked as Haelger went to apologise for not knocking first before entering the room and for spotting her in a vulnerable position. He expected that she would be furious in the situation, but Angelika was not that type of woman. So, she shrugged off his apology as nothing serious.

" You disappoint me, Herr ReichsKommandant." Angelika mused, teasing him a bit. " I would have expected you to have done your homework on us Nachfolgians. You see...nudity alone is not considered filthy and inappropriate in the Reich. We celebrate our bodies for what they are, glorious and pure. In fact, I have been featured in a few magazines. I can lend you a copy sometime." Angelika joked with Haeglar.

When Haelger presented his assassin to Angelika, she bent down to get a closer look. To her surprise, this girl looked exactly the same as the one who attacked her, though much less bloodied. Twin sisters trying to assassinate the two most powerful leaders in the world. This was an interesting development, but not as intriguing as what Haegler mentioned next.

Not only was the assassin had a twin sister, but the assassin was none other than Princess Lei-La of Yeuzuishan. Angelika thought that they looked familiar to her, but now Haelger had confirmed her suspicions. Angelika smiled with glee as she stood back up. She was loving this new development.

" Princess Lei-La? That means that this is none other than Princess Shei-La." She said as she looked at the bloodied Princess.

" My oh my...this is certainly our day, Herr ReichsKommandant. Not only did we foil two assassination attempts and the resistance was generous enough to hand over their precious princesses to us." Angelika looked down at the conscious princess with a sinister smile across her face.

" As I said before Princess... you are brave, but foolish. I would suggest getting more combat experience...but you won't be getting any." Angelika said, her words implying the fate of the girls. Angelika then glanced up to her maidens. " Take them to the prison for interrigation. I'll be there in the morning to personally view their pain." Angelika commanded with a stern voice. The madiens then picked up the princesses and dragged them out the room.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:44 pm

"More like our night, Frau Obersterfuhrurin. But yes, this will considerably hinder the forming resistance and rob them of precious figureheads necessary to lift their spirits and keep up their hope. And a weaker resistance also implies less casualties during the occupation and subsequent cleansing campaign."

, he watched as the Schildmädchen took the princesses and hauled them off to the dungeons. Oh, these poor girls were in for atleast a morning of pain before Angelika would finally grant them the mercy of death. He turned around and started walking back towards the door he had came from, halting only in the doorframe and sending Angelika a glance with his revealed eye:

"Do you wish to have much fun with these two sheltered retards or should I begin preparations for their public execution to take place already tomorrow? I'd suggest evening, as the sun sets, to symbolize that the sun has set for their pitiful excuse of a country. But of course, if you wish to torment them for far longer, then that too can be arranged. However, I must return to Exilvania within the next four days. Should you decide to execute them later, please inform the local Exilvanian administration atleast two days prior so I can clear my schedule and come in time."

Then he left and took his guards with him, trusting that the remaining Schildmädchen would guard Angelika and be more than enough for any remaining enemies. The rest of the night would be relatively uneventful though to continue her sleep, Angelika would have to be used to the sound of gunfire and occasional explosions or use some form of ear protection as Nachfolgian and Exilvanian teams swept the building, flushing out the last pockets of resistance and delving deeply into the secret passages. The nekos of the Imperial Guard fought ferociously but by now their lines had been broken and they couldn't coordinate with the other groups anymore due to a lack of communication. By sunrise even the last of the Imperial Guard were either dead or wounded and in chains. Exilvanian casualties were relatively minimal, thanks to the far superior Exilvanian physiology which had not only allowed the Exilvanians to outclass the nekos in strength and speed but also to often ignore or regenerate wounds which would've incapacitated others.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

" No need to worry, Herr ReichsKommandant, I will postpone their untimely demise so we can have fun with them for a bit. You can inform your people that they will be executed in two days time for the world to see." Angelika said with a smirk. She then said her goodbyes to the man and got ready for bed once more.

The rest of the night went on without any other interruptions. With two Schildmadchen standing guard at all hours, the Obersterfuhrurin slept soundly without any worry. Even the muffled gunshots and explosions from her SS and Exilvanian soldier's sweep of the catacombs did not deter her from getting a good night's rest. She held firm to the belief that rest is an important part of a person's well-being. So Angelika always had time to schedule sleep even during her busy lifstyle as a leader of an entire people and culture.

When the sun rose the next morning, the light shone through the window, illuminating the Obersterfuhrurin's face. The brightness of the sunlight caused her to wake up from her sleep. She stretched and laid in bed for a few moments before getting up. Angelika glanced over to her Schildmadchen who were standing by the door.

" Good morning, my Obersterfuhrurin." The two said in unison as they popped to attention and put their fist to their chests in salute. Angelika didn't reply and simply walked into the bathroom.

There, she began her morning routine, first showering to get herself clear from last night's events. After stepping out of the shower and drying off, Angelika started applying her makeup and getting dressed. When she finally left the bathroom, the blonde political leader was wearing a sleek and elegant black pinstripe pants suit. It was a fresh change from her usual attire that she hoped Haelger would enjoy. Angelika motioned for her guards to follow her as she left her room.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:03 pm

As she left the room, she was immediately greeted by one of the hulking brutes who made up Haegler's bodyguard. The ZZ Veteran had obviously waited in front of her room just for her to finally leave it, not bothering to go past her guards and talk to her directly. As his red eyes filled with bloodlust mustered her, a voice rang out from below his metal helmet, deep and with a bit of an echo:

"The Reichskommandant wishes to inform you that he is having breakfast on the terrace and and would appreciate it if you would keep him company and vice versa."

The ZZ Veteran then turned around and led her away from her room towards the terrace. On their way, she would notice that while the corridors this far from the throne room had previously been pristinely white and undamaged, they now bore blood, bullet holes, burn marks and other damage. However, there was a lack of bodies or weapons, cleanup had apparently already commenced and progressed quite far.

Eventually the ZZ Veteran led her through a large gate out onto a beautiful terrace. Mosaics covered the ground, depicting local flora or the sky. Statues, several fountains which were not in working order as well as some flower beds were also present on the terrace. Near the edge of the terrace, behind a marvelous, handcrafted marble balustrade, a table had been set up as well as two seats, all with a good view of the city. One of the seats was of course occupied by Haegler. He stood up when he could hear them approaching, accepted the ZZ Veteran's salute and waved him away before taking the other seat and positioning it invitingly in a position where Angelika could easily sit down.

"Ah, good morning Frau Obersterfuhrurin! I hope you have slept well despite the nightly drama going down in the rest of the palace? Please, have a seat."

Dietrich wore the same uniform he had worn the day before...or well, not quite the same since the one he had worn yesterday had been damaged quite badly during the night attack. So it was a fresh uniform he wore now. Above the blue uniform he wore a brown leather trenchcoat, open though so that one could still see his uniformed chest. Now, all of a sudden Haegler cocked his head a bit to the side while probably staring at her. He then proceeded to take off his coat and offered it to Angelika who should by now notice, that despite the shining sun, it was not warm. And out here, on the terrace far above the city, a fresh breeze made everything flutter a bit and cooled things down additionally.

"May I offer you a coat? You seem to be clothed a bit inappropriately for the weather. Or should I maybe have my men move the table and the seats inside?"

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:40 pm

The Obersterfuhrurin abruptly stopped just outside her door, almost running into the giant man that stood there. She gave him an annoyed look, having interrupted what she was doing. Her annoyance towards the lesser man dissipated when he told her the message he was sent to give her. Angelika was pleased that Haelger wanted to have breakfast with her. She happily smiled as she followed the man.

As the group walked through the halls, Angelika began the think to herself. Most of her thoughts revolved around Haelger and The Exilvanians. She found them to be a strange and intriguing people. They had weird customs and worshipped a weird an unforgiving deity, but what interested them the most was their physical bodies. Unknown to Haelgar, Angelika has been studying him and the other Exilvanians very closely. She had heard rumors about the Exilvanians and from what she had witnessed so far held some possibilities.

When The Obersterfuhrurin reached the location where she was to meet Haegler, she was blown away by the locale. The balcony was beautifully decorated with marble and murals of various natural settings and the view was outstanding, overlooking most of the city. Angelika smiled when she caught sight of Haeglar, who stood up to greet her.

" Good morning, Herr ReichsKommandant. I slept quite peaceful, like a new born child." Angelika said with a radiant smile.

When Haelger mentioned how cold it was and offered his coat, Angelika hadn't really noticed the chill. It was indeed cold, but it didn't bother her at all. Still, she wasn't about to refuse his generosity.

" Oh, Herr ReichsKommandant, you continue to be a gentleman among leaders. The coat will suffice. I don't want to ruin the gorgeous view." Angelika said as she turned her back towards Haegler, to allow him to place the jacket on her.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 am

Dietrich carefully helped Angelika into his coat which was notably cold. Sure it warmed up quickly but it had been rather cold before, making it questionable how long Dietrich had worn the coat or how high his body temperature actually was. He then returned to his seat, waiting for her to get seated before he sat down.

On the table a multitude of dishes had been prepared but Angelika couldn't possibly know which since all of them were covered by metal covers and the beverages were filled in thermos, all to protect them from the cold and keep them nice and warm. Lifting the metal covers would reveal warm toast, white and black bread still warm and smelling of the oven, butter, warm sausages, scrambled, fried and hard eggs, honey, various marmalades, bacon, in short, everything one could hope for for their breakfast. The thermos were easier to to identify, mainly because someone had been so thoughtful to stick signs onto them marking the coffee, hot chocolate, milk, orange juice, hot water etc. A small basket with teabags was standing nearby.

With an inviting hand gesture Dietrich signalized Angelika that she was free to eat from any of the food presented before while saying:

"I am glad that the view is to your liking Obersterfuhrurin. I do hope the food is also agreeable with your stomach taste?"

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:34 pm

" No need to worry, Herr ReichsKommandant. I'm sure the food will be delicious." Angelika said with a smile.

Looking over the food, she was certain of her opinion before even tasting it. The toast looked like it was at the perfect degree of toasted, crispy and brown without it being too burnt. The eggs were golden and fluffy, making her believe that these were farm fresh eggs. The coffee smelled like it was finely roasted from select coffee beans. In her opinion, the breakfast that laid before her was even more exquisite than the dinner last night.

Wanting to put her opinion to the test, Angelika fixed herself a plate. She grabbed a couple scoops of eggs, some sausage, a few slices of toast, and finally a cup of coffee. Angelika then began to eat what she had selected, savoring each bite. A few of her bites were accompanied by some satisfactory moans and grunts. Judging from that alone, it appeared that her opinion was indeed accurate.

After swallowing down some of her food, Angelika took a sip of her coffee to wash it down, satisfied by the taste as well. " Mmmm...as usual I am correct on my observations. This meal is delicious as I suspected so
give compliments to the chef." Angelika said with a smile before taking another sip of her coffee.

" Another observation I've made..." She sets her current down on the table. "...is that you haven't eating a single bite since I've arrived here, Herr ReichsKommandant. Do you not have faith in your own people's cooking...or are you too shy around me." Angelika asked, teasing a little bit as she leaned towards the table.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:08 am

Dietrich had been prepared for this question. Well, prepared. He was in fact surprised that it had come only now and not already during the dinner. It must've looked suspicious that he always served great amounts of well made dishes only to eat none of them, quietly watching her as she ate. So he picked up one of the sausages with a fork, pushing it against the filter of his gasmask, obviously failing to push it through the tiny air holes. He then set it down and calmly explained to her:

"Just a little amusing demonstration of my ability to eat while wearing this mask. Of course I am not required to wear this mask since I am not purely of lowly commoner blood but I like to show some semblance of comraderie with all my other masked compatriots.

Now why didn't I just leave the mask behind? Afterall, I dined and am having breakfast with the leader of a powerful nation and potential future ally, right?"

Dietrich leaned back, spreading his arms to encompass all of the dishes on the table in front of him before stating:

"Why remove the mask if you wouldn't wish to eat even if you could? We Exilvanians have wildly differing tastes from our more human neighbours on this planet and while the food you like to consume can also be consumed by us and will sustain us, it is not a pleasant nor particularly healthy experience."

He pointed at the sausage and said:

"Meat products are still most agreeable with our stomachs, only causing relatively mild discomfort like when you eat a dish you really dislike because you simply hate the taste. Others of more...vegetal origin..."

, he pointed at the toast:

"...already tend to make one want to throw up. In the long term a diet of perfectly human dishes can sustain our bodies but will also cause serious problems for our health, negatively impacting physical and mental effectiveness.

However..."

He said while taking off his peaked cap and putting it on the table, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the collar of his shirt, revealing the locking mechanism of the mask around the lower part of his neck.

"...if you wish to eat with me then tell your guards to head back inside. Mine will do the same."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Angelika watched the man as he took off his cover and began to undo the buttons on his uniform. She wasn't sure what he was doing until she saw the locks on the mask. It was a strange sight to her as it seemed more like a muzzle than a mask at this point. Angelika was intrigued by the sign of trust that she gave off a faint smile.

Of course, her smile faded when Haegler asked for her to remove her guards from the balcony. Even though he mentioned his own guards leaving, she couldn't help, but be skeptical at his intentions. Still, her curiosity of the man was too much to pass on such an opportunity to know her colleague more personally.

Angelika glared at Haegler for a few moments, making sure he knew that she didn't like the idea. Despite her dirty look, she looked over at her Schildmadchen and motioned them to leave. The maidens quickly saluted her and left the balcony as per her orders.

" I hope this shows how much trust I have in you, Herr ReichsKommandant... don't make me regret it." Angelika said in a sinister tone as she took another sip of her coffee. Her body was more tense than it was a few moments ago.

She then stood up and walked around the table to Haegler. Angelika slowly began to undo the latch that was holding his mask to his face. Once loose, she lifted the mask up over his head, revealing his face to her for the first time. It was not at all what Angelika expected. Despite his skin being pale and the red rings around his eyes, Haelger resembled a teenage boy.

" You're...younger than I expected." Angelika managed to say only that, being too stunned to speak.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:48 pm

He hadn't quite expected that it would work out hence why he was pleasantly surprised that Angelika actually came over to him, being so nice as to take off his gasmask for him. It almost made him want to warn her...but no, for that it was already too late. The moment the mask didn't stand between him and Angelika, his senses were bombarded with stimuli which had previously not gotten through to him. The warmth her fingers had left when they briefly brushed against the bare skin of his cool neck when she undid the latch, the smell of her breath, the sound of her blood running through her veins and her breathing. Normally he wouldn't feel these stimuli so strongly but truth be told, he had not eaten for days and healing the wound he had sustained during the ambush in the night had made him even more hungry.

He sharply inhaled before springing into action. With an unnatural speed he grabbed a hold of both of Angelika's arms, his gloved hands squeezed them tightly, a strength one would've never thought a scarecrow like him could have making this actually a bit painful for Angelika. As his mask clattered to the ground Dietrich forced Angelika into his seat while his eyes were looking directly into hers. Angelika, if not completely shocked by this sudden turn of events, would notice that both his eyes were incredibly wide and a hunger was situated deep within them. A glint of red had also entered those brown eyes.

Dietrich's breathing was shallow and hectic, he was shacking and sweat was trickling down his forehead. He seemed to be holding something. As he opened his mouth, Angelika would see a pair of fangs among his perfect white teeth.

"L-l-looks can be...deceiving Oberster...fuhrurin. I am well-well into my...fifties. Now...allow me...to stand on ceremony...and ask...for the privilege...of biting you...and drinking...your precious...blood..."

He barely mustered an apologizing smile:

"I...must admit...to being pretty...pretty starved..."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Angelika could do little to stop Haelger from being rough with her. His speed was unworldly, in a blink of an eye, he had her pressed into the chair. She couldn't even react to it, he was just so fast. Even in the chair, Angelika was helpless against him. Haelger grip on her arms was as strong as steel, immobilizing her entirely. She couldn't even reach for the weapon she had concealed on her person.

Angelika fixed her gaze on her assailant, not daring to look away. Even though her expression was unwavering and calm, Angelika could feel her heart beat faster than before. To be honest, she was afraid. This was the first time she was face to face with a supernatural being that had free range to do what he wanted. Haelger could easily kill her and be done with it, destroying the peace that they had just created. It was an option that Angelika expected.

Naturally, what he was doing now was grounds to call off the treaty and joint occupation of the country, throwing both Nachfolgia and Exilvania into a long and bloody war. Just on principle alone, Angelika would call in her guards, which would have not prevent any of their deaths, but it would be enough to alert the Waffen-SS that were stationed nearby. Against her better judgement, Angelika didn't call her Schildmadchen. She was far too curious and wanted to see how this played out.

As Haelger spoke, her expression changed. Her face showed more pity and compassion for the man that was obviously suffering. Despite him being a foreigner and her being known for being completely merciless, Angelika liked the man that had her pinned to the chair. Until now, he had showed tremendous respect and generosity, being a most honorable host and future ally. And so, Angelika gently place her hand on his arm, like a friend or lover would do.

" Oh Herr ReichsKommandant...why not tell me sooner you were suffering so? Realizing now that you were trapped behind that mask, unable to be as you are...all because of me. Since you have been most gracious and accommodating to me, I shall return the favor. I appreciate you asking first...and I do accept...but I want to know what this'll do to me. Will it turn me in a vampyr like the old legends?"

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:40 am

Haegler had thought that she didn't call out for her guards out of fear, seeing how he was capable of silencing her and ending her life at any given moment right now. And when she finally opened her mouth to answer his request, he did not hear threats or insults like he had expected but instead she sounded...pitiful? He could feel her attempting to place her hand on his arm, a very gentle touch despite the difficulties she must've had with that since he was holding her by her wrists. It was this unexpected gentleness despite of his rather harsh attack that brought a little more restraint back into Haegler.

He released her wrists and instead gently put one of his arms around Angelika' torso while the other one first stroked her chin before firmly grabbing it, gently forcing her head a bit to the side. And while more restrained now, with his food so close and so vibrant, Dietrich did not wish to open his mouth too often to speak as that would just increase the urge to just bite down. The thing was, he didn't want to just bite down. He needed to find the perfect spot were biting would leave as little permanent damage as possible since he did not wish to injure Angelika. So he only said:

"No."

,as he leaned closer, his rather cool breath brushing against Angelika's bare skin. Ah, found the spot, he thought before swiftly biting down.

Angelika would feel a sudden sharp pain as his fangs sank into her skin. However, that spot soon went numb and as Dietrich sucked her blood she would soon feel cold and lonely. And at the same time she started to feel dizzy, her thoughts started to slow down, it became harder and harder to think and the world slowly seemed to lose colour around her. She didn't fall unconscious or anything. She could still feel herself there, she could still feel Dietrich holding her in his arms. It was just that the world around her had lost all colour, now looking more like she was in some sort of black and white movie. Everything seemed so far away, her position, her power, her nation, her people, her attitude, it all seemed so meaningless and petty and unimportant in this state of loneliness, coldness and just complete lack of everything.

When Dietrich stopped sucking her blood, he slowly and carefully straightened himself and licked some leftover blood from his lips. He looked down at Angelika who lay there on the chair, limply like some doll. For a moment he worried that he killed her but he immediately shushed that thought away. Impossible. Unless Nachfolgian genetical modifications had greatly decreased the amount of blood within them, she should be completely fine. But what was it then - oh!

He had forgotten about his own heritage. He was the bastard son of the Count of Schreckensburg, one of the old Aristocrats. Aristoract blood ran through his veins and liften him above the common Exilvanian in physiology. He didn't have to worry as much about the toxiquity of his homeland or about the sun and he was stronger and faster than other Exilvanians despite his frail looking body. Most importantly though, it was said that the nobles were able to enthrall those who they had bitten. He had not actually thought that he was capable of this since he was no pure Aristocrat but seeing Angelika like that on his chair confirmed his suspicion that she was indeed enthralled or atleast engaged in some form of mental battle.

As he stood there, looking over the defenseless Angelika and her perfect bodyshape, a few dirty thoughts popped up in his mind but he shook his head and brushed them off immediately. Yes, she was desirable but he would not wish to take advantage of her in such a way. Instead he knelt down and examined the bite mark he had left. They luckily didn't bleed but he didn't want to risk anything. From one of his pockets he retrieved a disinfectant and a cotton ball. He had carried them with him ever since the ambush in the night, ever since he had felt his hunger rising to levels where he was not sure if he could contain it and would potentially hurt Angelika. He proceeded to spray disinfectant on the cotton ball and then carefully cleaned the wound, wiping away leftover blood and putting disinfectant on the bitemarks. He quickly put the cotton ball and the disinfectant away again and rearranged her collar a bit so that the bitemarks would be covered by it.

Now that that was taken care off he carefully took Angelika's chin again and asked, speaking to her with her given name rather than her title as he had all the time so far since he was worried about her and this was no time for formailities:

"Angelika? Can you hear me? Are you alright?"

Already when Dietrich had treated her wounds, she had felt ripples of warmth wash over her everytime he touched her. It had felt so good in this cold and grey world and it somehow gave her a feeling as though she was not alone, as though there was someone there for her. When Dietrich took her chin the warmth washed over her again and then she came face to face with him once more. Only that he seemed different now. He seemed to exude colour and even though it was only reds that tainted him and the world around him in reds, it was a wonderful change from the cold and lifeless greys she saw. Besides, he somehow seemed so...so...regal and majestic and somehow more handsome than before. No, she simply suddenly appreciated his features more. Had she previously not liked something about his appearance then she now felt as though she needed to reconsider since it all seemed to look so good on him.

And when he spoke, already just listening to his voice was utter bliss. It spread warmth throughout her body and was like a fine melody to her ears. Damn, it was even arousing to her. Despite of how slow her thoughts had become and how distant everything seemed to be both in sound and in feeling, she could clearly hear and understand what he said. And immediately she would feel a surge of very positive feelings within her, voices in her head sounding just like her own happily chirping how nice and considerate he was to think of her well-being while a few other voices seemed romantically embarrassed by the fact that he had used her first name and they clearly seemed to imagine and romantic relationship between the two of them. However, all of them were united and incredibly persuasive in one regard:

To answer Dietrich that she could hear him, that she was alright and to call him master.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:22 pm

The slight pain from the disinfectant was what brought her back to herself first. But the emotion she was feeling kept pulling her back under. It almost felt like she was drugged. Fighting back for control of her own body proved useless. Whatever was happening to her was simply too powerful. Mentally, Angelika took a deep breath and tried to focus.

"Angelika? Can you hear me? Are you alright?"
And with his words, there went all her focus. She lost control again. The feeling of absolute bliss, a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt before washed over her mind. Angelika fell back under the trance and answered him.

"Yes. I can hear you. I'm fine... Master."
It was the word master that passed her lips that awakened Angelika again. She felt a feeling of indignant fury flow through her veins. She wanted to clench her fists. Show some anger at her lack of control. But her body betrayed her. She looked down at her insubordinate body in disgust. This was enraging! Did Haegler do this on purpose? Or was this a side effect of the bite? 'Oh God's!' Angelika thought to herself ' What if this is permanent!?' A brief moment of panic was all she allowed herself. Then a cold and silent fury crept up her spine. Angelika raged against the complacency of her own body. She attempted to move, a finger, her pinky even. Anything would give her hope at this point 'Damn it! whatever this is, I can't break the hold it has over me!'
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Dietrich was slightly taken aback by her answer. What had she just called him? He searched her face for any hint of trickery or dishonesty but she just wore a content and honest smile while staring at him. So she apparently really had called him master. Well, from everything he had heard about the Nachfolgian leader as well as everything he had experienced himself, this was everything but normal for her and something she would never lower herself to. So it was actually true, she actually was enthralled by him.

Now this was interesting. For one he was rather discomfortable with making Angelika behave like some lowly slave but on the other hand this was a perfect opportunity to find out more about this ability apart from the fact that it apparently worked. He straightened his posture, cleared his throat and said:

"Uhm, well, uh, I don't think calling me master will be in any way necessary."

So then, he'd see what he could command her to do.

"Please stand up, then walk behind the chair, lay down and do five push-ups, stand back up again and walk in front of me where you will stand at attention, report and then wait for further orders."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Haegler spoke to her again and Angelika fell back under the trance that came with his voice. She wasn't even fully aware of what he asked her until her body stood against her will. Angelika got down and started doing push-ups. It felt...odd. She couldn't physically feel her own muscles coiling during the push-ups. All she was fully aware of was the ground moving up and down in her field of vision while her body continued on with the push-ups. She stood up again after only doing 5 push-ups and moved to stand in front of Haegler. Each movement of her body and each command followed brought about a wave of warmth and pleasure that brought about a natural reaction in her groin. Angelika realized this was happening, but could to little to stop it. Her mind started to become fuzzy and she once again began to lose connection with what was happening. It was as if her vision was a TV screen and she was losing the image that was being viewed.

Angelika felt her body move into attention. She railed against being put in such a subservient position. It was even worse when her mouth opened and began to speak without so much as checking in with her.

" Obersterfuhrurin Angelika von Sturmgeist, reporting as ordered."

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:51 pm

So the thrall was indeed capable performing physical tasks and while they were not incredibly heavy, Haegler didn't see any lack of skill during her performance. So the enthralled did retain all their skill...interesting. He'd have to see if they also retained full access to their memory and if their brain functions were in any way impaired. The fact that she had reported in with her rank and name did much to support the theory that she did indeed retain access to her memory.

As he thought about her brain, absent mindedly standing next to Angelika, another idea came to him. He needed to know roughly how long things would last. And also just how much he could ask of her. He faced her again and said:

"I am very sorry about this all Obersterfuhrurin von Sturmgeist, this is all very unexpected for me and I need to test this ability out and since you are already enthralled, I hope you will cooperate."

He searched in her face for a sign, anything that could give him a hint of wether the actual Angelika was in there or if the ensnarement of his bite was just too powerful for her. Meanwhile, the voices were very persuasively stating that she'd obviously have to say just how eager she would be to cooperate.

After having received an answer which was not quite satisfactory for him, he decided to give some orders:

"Very well Obersterfuhrurin. Firstly, I would like you to inform me immediately when you notice the trance weakening without the chance for a comeback.

Secondly, I am going to see how far you are prepared to go if it comes to taboos or things you really shouldn't do. Now, I'll begin with something light. You did seem rather...open about your body when we met last night so I think this may not be as much of a taboo for you as it seems to be for other women but I will test it nonetheless. Afterall, this is not an ambush in the middle of the night while you are sleeping but someone ordering you to do it. So please...strip."

Dietrich did his best to maintain a completely stoic expression, however, when she started pulling her pants down, he couldn't hold it anymore. The normally so pale face of the ZZ Reichskommandant took on the colour and shape of an overripe tomato and he shouted quickly while covering his eyes:

"Th-tha-that's enough! Dress yourself again and report once you are covered and comfortable again!"

Only when he heard her familiar voice reporting again, did Haegler dare look again. He did look incredibly embarrassed and not like he really wanted to do any further experiments. In his head though his thoughts were racing. What was that he had just seen? Did Angelika secretly like being like this? Or was this some side effect of the bite? He would have to cross reference this later with some captive....no, on second thought, he really didn't want to delve any further into this.

However, there was one last test he wanted to do. He opened the gun holster on his belt and then pressed the gun barrel against Angelika's breast, exactly where her heart would be while saying:

"Use all the power you have to make me pull the trigger and shoot you through the heart. Do not stop untill I say so."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:20 pm

When Haelger gave Angelika the command to strip, there was slight hesitation. Her eye twitched under the pressure and her hand began to shake. It was as if her mind was fighting her body for supremacy. Despite the delay, she followed the command and began to strip. Half way through the act, Angelika staggered, having lost her balance. She clutched her head, growning as if she was in pain. Under her breath, she muttered about what was going on and where she was.

It seemed as if she broke the trance, however, when Haegler told her to put her clothes back on, she obeyed without question. Despite her breaking the trance temporarily, the vampire continued on with the experiment, this time pulling out a pistol. He pointed it at her chest and told her to pull the trigger, using his finger.

One would think that Angelika would be able to break the trance again pretty easily considering it was higher stakes this time around. Sadly, she didn't fair any better under the circumstances. Her eye did twitch when he gave the command, but her hand moved with relative ease. It was when she finally had her finger over top of Haegler's that her resistance began to show. Her hand twitched and shivered under the strain of pulling the trigger. It was uncertain if her shaking was because of her fear, her resistance under the trance, or Haelger's finger refusing to budge. As she strained to do it, Angelika gritted her teeth despite her eyes being hollow inside.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Dietrich of course didn't miss the signs. His great hearing easily allowed him to hear what she muttered and it confirmed his suspicions. Those tests really did push the trance to their limits. The trance would most likely not surive another test. Which was unfortunate since he had hoped to also interrogate her but one couldn't have everything. Watching her struggle and get nowhere with the test to kill herself, Haegler decided to stop it and use the precious time he had for some final things.

With his other hand he gently took Angelika's hand before forcefully pulling it away from the gun while at the same time putting it back into its holster. He said:

"Alright, that's it for this test. Return back to standing at attention and listen well:

Haegler was everything but an expert on fields such as hypnosis or mind control. He was decently well versed in breaking other people's minds but that was afterall what he had done for decades in the service of the Kaiser. Now, this was trance though. He had heard that hypnotists used it and heard rumours that hypnotists basically imprinted commands in the people during the trance which would then be fulfilled subconsciously when out of trance. So he decided to test that out. He needed something that he could personally notice, something she would have to do around him. Hm...he kept thinking, his mind racing since he knew his time and control was limited. Then finally he got an idea, raising his index finger as though imitating cartoon characters when they got an idea.

"Obersterfuhrurin Angelika von Sturmgeistberg, from now on, every time we meet and I will first stand at attention and bow, you will respond with also standing at attention before performing a curtsey."

Yes, this was definitely something he could check out and see if it was working. But now this was something she would do subconsciously, barely notice if or why she was doing it...atleast if this trance worked similar to how the hypnotists' trance worked.

Now on to something more delicate. To see wether he could also manipulate her consciousness. He had heard that victims usually remembered nothing of what had happened during a trance. It meant that he could potentually get away unscathed from this......or it would forever sour the Nachfolgian-Exilvanian relationship as Angelika would suspect that something out of order had happened. He didn't want to risk the second possibility and he also felt like it was entirely wrong for him to have treated a woman which had so far been very cooperative and friendly with him this badly. He needed her to know what happened. He gulped before putting up the bravest face he had and saying:

"Angelika, I want you to remember everything that happened during this trance the next time the two of us are alone. And I would like to express once again how sorry I am for how I am treating you but I am just as surprised by this turn of events as you are and just had to explore the possibilities. Now, one last test."

He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply before putting as much authority into his voice as he could muster and commanded:

"Kneel."
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Angelika, still under the trance, failed to pull the trigger on the pistol as was commanded of her. This was partly due to the fact that Haegler had resisted her actions by holding his finger sturdy. It was obvious that he had no intention to have her die, but it still added to the suspense. As each test became more dire, Angelika's internal struggle against the trance became more desperate. Despite the degrading situations she was being placed in, Angelika still could not fully break it it which became apparent when he commanded her further.

When Haegler took the pistol and holstered it, Angelika stood back at attention and awaited her next command. Haegler's next instruction was fairly simple, that she curtsey everytime he bowed to her. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, a simple curtsey, but this seemed to test last effects of trance.

" Yes, M-Master." Angelika responded in turn. It seemed that she was still trying to keep herself from saying such demeaning words, but the trance still head strong. It wasn't hard for Haegler to notice that her eye twitched under the mental strain.

Haelger proceeded with his next set of commands, this time serving as his own punishment for the vile way he had been treating Angelika the last couple of minutes. He allowed Angelika to remember everything that was said and done during the trance. Angelika responded in the same manner she had done previous, with the same amount of strain.

Of course, the vampire wanted to push his luck and give Angelika one last order, one in which was the ultimate form of disgrace and humiliation for someone of her power.

" Kneel."

Angelika's eyes twitched at the word that was spoken. Her once hallowed expression began to come to life, her lips curled up and her eyes started to gleam in the light. This was a clear sign of defiance on her part, seemingly pulling forth all of her will power from within her body. Still...her body tried to obey and she slowly began to kneel. Her legs began to shake as her knee got closer to the ground. Suddenly, Angelika lost balance and fell backwards on her butt.

Angelika let out an audible groan as she clutched her head, obviously in some sort of pain. When her vision cleared, the woman found herself on the floor of the balcony with Haelger standing over top of her.

" H-Herr ReichsKommandant? What...happened? It seems that I...blacked out and fell after you bit me." Angelika said as she slowly tried to get up, her legs still weak from exhaustion.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:01 am

The fact that the trance was rapidly loosening its grip on Angelika did not go by Dietrich unnoticed. He knew that his time was up after he commanded her to kneel, saw her face distorting and her legs shake. The trance could break at any moment so he quickly picked up his gasmask which was still lying on the ground and put it back onto his head. While he was still busy adjusting the mask and closing the locks, he heard a sudden bump followed by Angelika groaning. He spun around on the spot and looked to the floor where Angelika was sitting on her butt, clutching her head as though she had a major headache. Well, that was to be expected after this.

She looked up at him, visibly confused and asked what had happened, stating that she blacked out after his bite. It was something that aligned with what Dietrich had expected but he stayed wary nonetheless. He didn't know if she truly didn't remember anything. Maybe it was just an act from her to make him feel safe? Anyway, for now he would play along just in case it was not an act or to fool her into thinking she had fooled him. He stretched out his arm, offering Angelika his hand as support since her legs seemed to be fairly weak right now.

"Ah, back among the living Frau Obersterfuhrurin. Here, let me help you up."

He then attempted to guide her back towards the table, always there to support her should she stumble.

"Yes, you indeed blacked out. I suppose it may have been due to the sudden loss of such high quantities of blood which is most likely also responsible for this weakness you seem to be feeling. In this case, I believe you should be eating some more to compensate for the loss of blood."

He quickly started looking for food on the table, specifically food with a high amount of iron in it. He quickly gathered dark bread, some sausages as well as a bit of butter to put between the bread and the sausages. Angelika would notice that all of his movements had become far quicker and precise in comparison to how they had been before she had blacked out. He grabbed a butter knife, took some butter and spread it over two slices of bread. He then quickly cut some slices off the sausage and put that on the bread as well before presenting the plate to Angelika. All the while talking to her:

"I usually don't drink blood directly from the victim so all of this was a bit new for me. You blacked out and just sat there, or well, more like lay there limply on the chair. I didn't really know what to do and hadn't quite expected you to be unresponsive. However, I couldn't just stay there and do nothing so I cleaned the bitemarks and attempted to re-arrange the way you were sitting so that your muscles wouldn't hurt quite as much when you woke up again.

Though it does seem that I did a terrible job at that since you have fallen off the chair. I accept whatever punishment you see fit for making the leader of the Nachfolgians fall on her behind so ungracefully."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:27 am

Angelika grabbed Haelger's hand and he assisted her to her feet. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder as the two walked back to the table. She still felt very weak, being unable to walk. If she had known about the side effects of the bite, Angelika would have probably said no. This was not a position she wanted to be in while in front of allies. It made her seem weak and that is against everything she stood for.

When Haegler began making her another plate of food, Angelika sat silently and listened to him talk, explaining what happened. The way he was speaking and the quickness of his movements caused Angelika to watch him closely. It seemed as if he was hiding something from her, a secret that would most likely fill the gap in her memory. She gave him an odd look as he presented a plate of food for her.

There was another more damning bit of evidence that something happened when she " blacked out". Angelika's underwear was wet, but not from pee. She knew right away that this was arousal. Why was she aroused? What happened during the time that she can't remember? Did Haegler, the supposed gentleman, violate her in some way? All of these questions were pressed in the back of Angelika's mind as she ate. Since there was no proof and no witnesses to such a thing happening, all Angelika could do is eat the food she needed and figure it out later.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:48 am

There was a small sting of regret as Dietrich silently watched Angelika eat. He respected the woman a lot and it had hurt seeing this otherwise so strong and dominant woman need his help just to move. Atleast lying to her didn't make him feel bad, yet. Lying had been something he had grown accustomed to during his time with the ZZ so it was easy for him to come up quickly with believable lies. The ones he had told her were plausible and, just like all the best lies, probably had some truth at their core. However, he knew that the weakness Angelika was feeling was more of a result of the probably incredibly intense battle that had raged in her head rather than the loss of blood.

However, he could not stay here with her. If he stayed too long, she might start getting curious and decide to ask questions as the possible headache and weakness vanished. And he knew that she probably would. Back when he had ordered her to strip he had seen something that he could not undo and that she had probably noticed by now so it really was only a question of time untill her distrust of him surfaced. He cleared his throat before saying apologetically:

"So no punishment? Or maybe you are still too weak and need to process to many thoughts? Ah, then I'll think of something to make up for it later. I say later because I must leave you now, Frau Obersterfuhrurin. Please eat well to ensure that you return quickly to your normal state."

As he was about to leave, he hesitated for a moment before turning around again and saying:

"If I remember correctly, you have both of the Yeuzuishan princesses imprisoned and promised them last night to interrogate them this morning. Now, while I do not believe that an interrogation of them will yield any useful information, could I please ask you to break their wills and have them submit to you? I know that we only have two days left untill their public execution but I personally feel that it would send a much stronger signal if the princesses were to publicly show their submission to you before we execute them. Just to show their people how low they have fallen and what power you command."

He then leaned in close, the soulless green visors of his gasmask close to her eyes and whispered:

"I also thank you for providing me with an actual breakfast. It's been the best I've had in my life."

, before standing up and leaving her on the balcony. He had business to attend to afterall. Business that immediately surfaced when he lef the balcony and entered the gallery where their bodyguards had been waiting. As well as an Exilvanian officer, impatiently striding up and down the gallery with what looked like a dossier of documents in his hands. The man immediately headed straight for Dietrich the moment he came in but before he could speak to him Dietrich turned to the Schildmädchen, saying:

"Don't worry, the Obersterfuhrurin is alife and unharmed. She is still finishing her breakfast. I don't know if she wants you with her or not right now. Just wanted to inform you, her caring bodyguards, that I did not kill her out there. Now, as you can see, duty calls for me."

It was a lie that Angelika was unharmed. She was still weakened and the bite mark on her neck were everything but unharmed. He did not know if Angelika wanted to be seen in this weakened state, even if it was her bodyguards so he did not send them in. As for the bite mark, well, he had heard stories that they healed fairly quickly and completely, leaving not even a scar. Granted, he had not been able to verify that because he usually didn't drink blood straight from the source and it was rare to leave a victim alife after biting him or her, and corpses' wounds usually didn't heal. Next he took the documents from the officer who seemed to have been waiting for a while already. The man explained their contents as he flipped through the pages:

"Here, ZZ Reichskommandant. The Nachfolgian-Exilvanian Treaty on the Future of Yeuzuishan finished this morning as you had ordered. It contains all points made during the negotiation yesterday and can be signed by you anytime you wish to do so."

Dietrich thought about Angelika and her current state while slowly closing the dossier. No, now asking her to sign the treaty would feel like taking advantage of her weakened and most likely confused state. He didn't really want to do that after already having taken advantage of her when she was enthralled by him. And so he handed the dossier back to the officer and said:

"Well done. However, I think this is the wrong moment for the signing of the treaty. We need something more official, more public."

"Like the public execution of the captured princesses, Herr ZZ Reichskommandant?"

"Yes, ,like the public execution of those brats. Untill then, keep the documents safe. I want no one tampering with them."
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:27 am

" Trust me Herr ReichsKommandant...I wouldn't have it any other way." Angelika responded, a threat laced smile strenched across her face. With no other words, she watched Haegler leave the balcony. Her thoughts turned back to the vampire and how mysterious he was being again. Right when she thought she had him figured out, he takes advantage of her lapse of memory to hide something. There was no way of knowing what exactly happened, whether it was beneign or something much more serious. Either way, Angelika would have to wait for the truth to reveal itself.

Not long after Haegler left, Angelika's Schildmadchen came rushing in, weapons at the ready. " My Obersterfuhrurin, are you alright?!" One of the shouted as she kneel by her side.

" I'm fine...just a little weary." Angelika said as she put down a napkin that she was using to wipe her face. She then slowly stood up, gripping the table for support. " I'm going back to my room to change and then I'll be going to interrogate the princesses." Angelika said before walking away, followed closely by her bodyguards.

After about an hour of changing and gaining her strength back, Angelika made her way down stairs to the dungeon. This time around, Angelika was wearing black tactical pants and a dark grey t-shirt with her iconic overcoat draped over her shoulders. Her head was covered once again by her SS dress cap. She was dressed like she was anticipating getting dirty in some fashion.

The dungeon itself was what one would expect from an old palace such as the one formerly owned by the Yeuzuishan Royal Family. It was mostly made of old stones and iron, hinting at the hundreds of years it has been standing. The corridors were damp and dimly lit, making it an extremely miserable place to find oneself. It seemed to the the stereotype of medieval prisoner housing.

Angelika walked down the main corridor with the body guards in tow. The cells on either side of her we're dark and empty. Prior to her arrival, the SS had moved the prisoners to the torture room as per Angelika's orders

Angelika made it to the metal door at the end of the hallway and opened it. Inside, seated in the middle of room, was the two princesses. Their arms and legs were tied to the chairs and they say in silence. The one princess that attacked Angelika seemed to have gotten medical attention for the wounds she sustained in the fight. The two girls were dirty and stained with old blood and sweat. To the right was a table with various tools and syringes with a grey haired man in a lab coat inspecting them. At each corner of the room was a single SS guard, their weapons slung over their chests. As soon as she walked in, the Nachfolgians, soldiers and scientists alike, popped to attention and saluted her.

" At ease. I hope our guests are doing well." Angelika said as she began to take off her coat and dress cover.

" Ah yes, My Obersterfuhrurin. As comfortable as can be, as you ordered." The grey hair man responded.

" Good...Gute Morgen, Frau Prinzessin. Did you sleep well?" Angelika asked as she lifted the chin of one of the princesses to get a look into her eyes.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Lei-La had been awake again for a while now, finding herself and her sister in a rather precarious situation. She did not recognise the location they were in but it looked like some sort of dungeon. Did the vile invaders transport them out of Yeuzuishan? No, Lei-La was sure that she hadn't be unconscious for so long and would've noticed if they had been moved over a large distance. Maybe they were still in the palace afterall? But why had father never showed them this? Why did they have dungeons then?

She pushed these doubts in her image of her father and her country to the back of her mind and instead examined her and her sister's situation. First she looked at her sister, worried about her. She hadn't seen her since they had parted on that fateful night, each swearing to the other to meet again after having killed the two leaders of the invaders or not meet again at all. Never in her life had Lei-La imagined that their ambush wouldn't work out and both of them would end up meeting again without having reached their objective. Anyway, to her left she could see her sister, in the same precarious situation as her. However, her sister also looked like she had been through a lot. Her nose looked a bit deformed, from several openings in her clothes, probably torn open during the fighting, she could see that she was covered in bruises and one of her arms was bandaged. Atleast she had received medical attention fromt he looks of it. She had had it infinitely worse than her apparently. Lei-La could only remember slicing the gasmasked man after having found that he was not in the bed as expected buth standing at the window. For some odd reason he hadn't crumbled to the floor, dying, and had instead grabbed her wrist with one hand and her throat with the other, pushing untill the world went dark around her.

Her sister, Shei-La, also seemed to be waking up just now. Her still slightly dazed gaze wandered around the room, her eyes widening as she took in and realised where they were. She then looked over to Lei-La, staying silent and not uttering a word yet her face said everything. She was afraid. And indeed, Lei-La couldn't help but be afraid as well. Who wouldn't be in their situation? They were tied to uncomfortable wooden chairs, their legs bound to the chairs' legs with leather restraints while their arms were tied to the armrests with leather restraints as well. Some first wriggling showed that the restraints were very tight. She wouldn't get out of them. So escape was already unlikely. Instead Lei-La looked for clues in the room that could either help them escape or hint at what their captors had planned for them.

To her left she saw a table with tools, the exact nature of which she couldn't make out, and syringes. An old man with a white coat was looking them over. Apart from him there where guards in every corner of the room, all of them with weapons with them. If she correctly identified them from their uniforms then they belonged to this nation called Nachfolgia. Damn, there went all hopes of escaping. With them watching there was no way of them finding a way out without outside help. And as she resigned herself to, for now, waiting for help and braving whatever these Nachfolgians were going to throw at her, she noticed something else. She hadn't been to a toilet for a long time now.

She could feel the pressure down there slowly building up. The adrenaline after waking up and realizing in what kind of horrific situation they were had made her forget it but now she felt it even more. She shifted on her seat as much as she could and tried to keep her legs together, all in an attempt to keep it in. She couldn't just pee right here and now, while still in her clothes, on a simple chair and before some lowly Nachfolgians. And she was too proud to ask the Nachfolgians to help her. Not that she believed that they would help her in the first place. Would've been a good opportunity for an escape though.

However, as she squirmed and struggled in her restraints, she heard something from behind the door. The sound was faint since the door, while not soundproof, was rather massive and did a decent job at providing an obstacle for sounds. But it sounded like...boots? Yes, this concert of dull sounds was definitely that of a small group of people wearing boots coming towards them. Maybe they would be brought away? Maybe someone came to interrogate them? Or maybe someone came to help them!?!

Oh how this hope was crushed when the door opened, revealing someone Lei-La had hoped to never see again. it was the damn leader of these Nachfolgian pigs. She didn't quite have her good garderobe on as she did last night but Lei-La had to grudgingly give it to her that she looked beautiful. And as though Shei-La had done nothing to her. She gave her sister a questioning look? How was it that she hadn't even managed to give this beauty queen a single wound while she had managed to slash this gas masked monster across the chest? Hell, she had even gotten completely beat up.

As she had looked at her sister, confused and a bit angry at the lack of damage she had done and instead received, she didn't notice the Nachfolgians in the room saluting Angelika nor her small exchange with the grey haired man. However, her attention was immediately back again when the beautiful woman took her chin and lifted it up, forcing her to look into her eyes. She asked:

"Gute Morgen, Frau Prinzessin. Did you sleep well?""

Lei-La didn't understand the first part and while she understood the second, she didn't answer it, instead looking defiantly into Angelika's eyes. She had also stopped squirming, however, that did not serve her well as she lost the struggle in her nether regions, her clothes first growing darker down there before a small pool started forming on the chair. She did her best to hide it with her legs but the fact that they were forced apart a bit by being bound to the legs of the chair did leave it somewhat open to Angelika who was standing directly before her. Immediately her cheeks became fiery red in shame. This was completely unlike a princess or a lady. Indeed, someone could even think she pissed herself in fear. Which was totally not true. She was not afraid. Well, apart from the reaction to such a shameful display.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Angelika stared back at Lei-La, looking directly into her brown eyes that were full of conviction, at least for now. The Nachfolgian leader scowled a bit at the utter rudeness that the princess was displaying.

" You know...it is quite rude to not respond when someone is asking you a question. I know I'm your mortal enemy and one of two people responsible for destroying your entire way of life, but I simply asked a question. Whether you believe me or not, I am concerned for your well-being. I want to make sure you are as strong as you can be for this ordeal." Angelika said as she stood up straight, placing a hand on her hip.

Angelika's focus on the girl immediately shifted to a strange sound. It was the sound of water dripping onto the stone floor. Looking down towards the sound, Angelika realized that it was coming from the princess. Apparently, in response to everything that was going on, Lei-La had pissed herself in front of her enemy no less. Angelika smiled at this new development, reveling in the princess' embarrassment.

" Oh my...how embarrassing for you. Showing such a brave and defiant face and then immediately relieved yourself in front of me, a foreign enemy combatant. This diminishes your 'fearless in the face of death' persona exponentially. " Angelika then began to walk around the two princesses.

" Out of all the kindgoms I've conquered...all the monarchies I've crushed...I have never had a blue blood embarrass themselves in such the manner you have. I wonder how that makes you feel? " She then placed her hands on Lei-La's shoulders from behind. She leaned down to get close to the Princess' ear. " Are you ashamed? Embarrassed? Do you feel like a disgrace to your ancestors for showing such weakness and fear in front of a ' low born' like me? Well let me set your mind at ease...you are a disgrace." Angelika whispered.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents