NATION

PASSWORD

Colonial: A politcal rp:OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spaceania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spaceania » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 am

Duestchstien wrote:
Spaceania wrote:Ok So here is the up to date list
40% farmer
30% lumberjacks
14% fishers
10% misc
6% fur trapper
There that should be good

Looks good, however I did just realize that new brunswick isn't much of a farming region, so if you want you could take some percent from that and put it toward factory workers and port workers. But its up to you.

i based it more on nova Scotia (probably more factory workers) and i did slightly base it of the province of Canada to. I guess we can say this colony consists of all of the maritime which would be realistic since there where once united before and almost where united again but the province of Canada ended up joining to.
A bunch of Canadian astronaut's who decided for some reason they wanted independence.Im also the president of the Union of Liberal Nations

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:05 am

Spaceania wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:Looks good, however I did just realize that new brunswick isn't much of a farming region, so if you want you could take some percent from that and put it toward factory workers and port workers. But its up to you.

i based it more on nova Scotia (probably more factory workers) and i did slightly base it of the province of Canada to. I guess we can say this colony consists of all of the maritime which would be realistic since there where once united before and almost where united again but the province of Canada ended up joining to.

Whats the province of Canada?
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Spaceania
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spaceania » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 am

Duestchstien wrote:
Spaceania wrote:i based it more on nova Scotia (probably more factory workers) and i did slightly base it of the province of Canada to. I guess we can say this colony consists of all of the maritime which would be realistic since there where once united before and almost where united again but the province of Canada ended up joining to.

Whats the province of Canada?

Oh former Canadian colony
some census information i couldn't find for the rest of British north america so i just used them (with minor edits)
A bunch of Canadian astronaut's who decided for some reason they wanted independence.Im also the president of the Union of Liberal Nations

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am

Spaceania wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:Whats the province of Canada?

Oh former Canadian colony
some census information i couldn't find for the rest of British north america so i just used them (with minor edits)

Is New London the only big city, or are there other cities and towns?
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Spaceania
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spaceania » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 am

Duestchstien wrote:
Spaceania wrote:Oh former Canadian colony

Is New London the only big city, or are there other cities and towns?

Other towns and cities it is the biggest but most other cities in the maritime that existed will still exist
I will update the original post to say where it is located.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:41 am

So we're Canada expy, no relations to one London, Ontario.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Spaceania
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spaceania » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:45 am

Danceria wrote:So we're Canada expy, no relations to one London, Ontario.

None. Where not gonna be Canadian centrist since this colony might as well have no relation with Canada besides both being in the british empire.
My original idea was to make it take place in Canada but my whole goal was to make a politcal rp which everyone can join without much knowledge of a rl country so that would probably be a bad idea

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Given the time and such, would it be fair to say for income that im a factory owner? Seeing as how much they made was generally alot, but varied throughout different parta of the world
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:22 am

Tag

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:54 pm

WIP
Character name: Alexander Northwest
Age (must be 18 or over) : 32
Appearance:

Life story:
1811 Born
1823 Joined the Navy as a volunteer rank 1
1824 First Anglo Burmese war starts
1826 War ends. Promoted to Midshipmen.
1827 Greek war of Independence
1829 Promoted to Lieutenant.
1831 Yagan Resistance
1833 Retires from the Navy
1834 Starts Working as a HBC warehouse manager in Montreal.
1836 Managing an HBC fur trading post in York Factory.
1838 Starts Managing a Fur coat and hat production factory
1840 Starts Managing a fishing Port in New London
1843 current year

Alexander was born in London in the year 1811. He grew up on a farm for a number of years, leaving school at 11. When he was 12 he would join the Royal Navy as a volunteer class 1, and fight in the first Anglo Burmese war (1824-1826). When he was 15 he would become a midshipman, and in 1827 he would serve during the Greek war of independence. when he was 18 he would become a Lieutenant. When he was 22 he would retire from naval service.
Fur trader
Currently 1843

Personality:
Money(be reasonable): £24
Skills
Flaws

Britanniae Imperium
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Britanniae Imperium » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 am

Character name: William Woodward
Age (must be 18 or over) : 24
Appearance:

Life story: Originally born in new London to a relatively wealthy local family and was sent off to Britain to be educated, at the end of which he ended up joining the army as an ensign and in 1838 was shipped off to Canada to fight put down the Patriote rebellion. He served well in this war and with the help of his family and major managed to buy a commission. However soon after he was put on the half pay list as his regiment was down sized. Already in the nearby Canada at the time he decided to return to New London in 1839 and since then has been acting as an officer in the local militia while steadily depleting his funds.
Personality: Amiable, optimistic, bit of a glory hunter.
Money(be reasonable): Socially considered gentry but has about £50 of funds left.
Skills Tactics and commanding troops, decent swordsman, decent marksman with a rifle or pistol and some fieldcraft skills.
Flaws Can be a little rash and proud at times.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse