NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:35 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Pace e saggezza wrote:
Could it feature my current CoA but with some decoration?
Thx

Also waiting on Imgur, sorry.

EDIT: OK now

Thank you you are very talented, it’s exactly what I wanted

I just had an Idea though, could you put mantling around that to make it look like an upper coat of arm.
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:00 am

Could I request a logo of Party's member badge with cogwheel, crossed swords, and an eagle, with a red background.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... s_Flag.jpg
Cogwheel

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/05/0 ... 4_1280.png
Swords

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/41/a8/f5/41a8 ... 67417e.jpg

Eagle

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:43 am

Pace e saggezza wrote:Thank you you are very talented, it’s exactly what I wanted

I just had an Idea though, could you put mantling around that to make it look like an upper coat of arm.

Thank you for those kind words.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:41 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Could I request a logo of Party's member badge with cogwheel, crossed swords, and an eagle, with a red background.

Cogwheel

Swords

Eagle

Thanks in advance!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:52 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Draos wrote:Okay thank you
What I would like is a Duros head
http://www.starwarshelmets.com/DecJanFeb06/coinpropsDurossmal.jpg
like that with in Aurebesh writing
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwizhJql8JDdAhUGQ6wKHVMRAVIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstarwars.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FAurebesh&psig=AOvVaw3dDxItiCxJGZ2Q4ofZGvzo&ust=1535584525795582
the Words Zal Cartel
please and thank you :)

Looks amazing thank you very much I imagine it wasn't easy so an extra thank you for putting in so much hard work*
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:53 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Could I request a logo of Party's member badge with cogwheel, crossed swords, and an eagle, with a red background.

Cogwheel

Swords

Eagle

Thanks in advance!

Big thanks again- I love that design, and it is definitely going to be in my factbooks! I just have an another idea- perhaps that star could be added at top too?
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:52 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Big thanks again- I love that design, and it is definitely going to be in my factbooks! I just have an another idea- perhaps that star could be added at top too?

ROC Union
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 04, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Design change

Postby ROC Union » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
ROC Union wrote:Hi, Appreciate if someone can help me on below:
1. Keep my flag's Octagon design.
2. Use this red dragon as left supporter.
3. Add one small red dot as dragon eye.
4. Mirror this red phoenix as right supporter.
5. Please help to keep the Field (Heraldry), the left and right support in the same ratio, if possible.

Thanks you so much.

This is done, but Imgur is being a pain. I'll edit it in once that's resolved.

EDIT: Working now

Thank you, Can you please help me to reduce the Octagon from 100% to about 65-75%? after that align phoenix and dragon eye ball to eye ball
And the phoenix longest tail can be edit to face towards my octagon shield?
Last edited by ROC Union on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Big thanks again- I love that design, and it is definitely going to be in my factbooks! I just have an another idea- perhaps that star could be added at top too?

Perfect! :clap: I will make sure to credit you!
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:06 am

Okay, so I have a request for a logo of Silver Commonwealth Protection Service (SCPS), which is something similar to FBI, but bigger. Perhaps with shield, silver falcon's head at the top of the shield, maroon roman ''L'' letter along with 13 maroon stars along it, similarly to Enclave's symbol, and with text ''Ad custodire pacem in mundo'' (To protect the World Peace) around the shield, with laurel?

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/04/0 ... 60_720.png

Shield

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fal ... 0615161520

Enclave's logo. (''E'' should be replaced)

https://cdn4.vectorstock.com/i/thumb-la ... 209043.jpg

Falcon

https://cdn4.vectorstock.com/i/thumb-la ... 209043.jpg

Laurel.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:04 am

Izzyshipper wrote:
The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:Hi. I would like to request the following:

1. Remove the coat of arms from this; i.e. keep only the mantling.
2. In the middle, place this, but smaller of course.
3. In the center of the new coat of arms, place this but without the outer shield. Just place it in the area already covered by the shield.
4. Replace the dexter area of the flag with the sinister area, and in the sinister area place this (squished).

I hope this will not be too much for you. Thank you very much.

How's this, or need any changes made?

Overall this is pretty nice, but there are just a few changes.

1. The balance between the tricolor and the solid colored eagle is off. Please fix it.
2. The eagle is jutting out; probably the same symptom as 1.
3. Please change the color of the solid color to white.
4. Remove the bow and arrow below the coat of arms.

Other than that, it's pretty nice! If you could make a version without the mantling, that would be nice too.
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

Sarcana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarcana » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:57 am

Sarcana wrote:Hello,

Could someone please design and create a logo for “The Morning Herald,” an in-canon newspaper for my nation?
I’d appreciate an influence from British newspaper logos.

Thanks.

My apologies. This was simply posted on the 21st so I’m bumping.
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:02 am

Hey guys can i have another request again?

Can i have Dutch CoA. But can you guys change the lion into two rhinos and add eagle inside the CoA

I hope its not too complicated
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

The Eastern Shores
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Shores » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:19 am

Hi all. Was wondering if I could submit a request, I hope it isn't too complicated.
I would like to have a variation of the US Presidential Seal, however instead of "SEAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES" around the center, it would say "SEAL OF THE GRAND COCKEREL OF THE EASTERN SHORES"

Additionally, instead of the Presidential Coat of Arms in the center, I would like an image of a golden crab. https://openclipart.org/download/270221/CrabSilhouette.svg

If somebody could do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it!!
- President Jay Ruz, The Federation of the Eastern Shores

Braussland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:31 am

The Eastern Shores wrote:Hi all. Was wondering if I could submit a request, I hope it isn't too complicated.
I would like to have a variation of the US Presidential Seal, however instead of "SEAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES" around the center, it would say "SEAL OF THE GRAND COCKEREL OF THE EASTERN SHORES"

Additionally, instead of the Presidential Coat of Arms in the center, I would like an image of a golden crab. https://openclipart.org/download/270221/CrabSilhouette.svg

I'll do it for you, buddy. I'll post it soon :)
Bonivenga al-Braussia, membrù caburi dal-LLC

Welcome to Braussland, proud member of the LCL

Braussland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:24 am

The Eastern Shores wrote:Hi all. Was wondering if I could submit a request, I hope it isn't too complicated.

Okay, I've finished it for you, my friend :) There are two versions; one with a distinction between the size of the "OF THEs" and one where there is no size distinction between the words, tell me what you think and if it's all okay for you. :)

Bonivenga al-Braussia, membrù caburi dal-LLC

Welcome to Braussland, proud member of the LCL

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:29 am

Hello! Was hoping for some sort of Fascist-esque / authoritarian symbol - preferably something original, kinda like the lithuanian 'falanga'. Perhaps incorporate a crown, but no stress if you don't. Looking for something nationalist and powerful. Sorry if I'm being too vague, I'm happy to give more direction if this isn't enough for you take creative interpretation. Go nuts! :P
Thanks heaps!
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:07 am

EDIT: Sorry Braussland, I didn't see you'd already done this.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 am

The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:
Izzyshipper wrote:
How's this, or need any changes made?

Overall this is pretty nice, but there are just a few changes.

1. The balance between the tricolor and the solid colored eagle is off. Please fix it.

Other than that, it's pretty nice! If you could make a version without the mantling, that would be nice too.

Shouldn't be an issue but could you expand on number 3 a bit? Might be me being dense but I don't follow which colour you mean.
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:
The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:Overall this is pretty nice, but there are just a few changes.

Shouldn't be an issue but could you expand on number 3 a bit? Might be me being dense but I don't follow which colour you mean.

The solid color of yellow to the right has to be changed to pure white.

Also, is it ok if you can remove the effects you added on the shield? It's not the highest priority but it would be nice if you did it.
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

Greater Nestorenkia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Nestorenkia » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Greater Nestorenkia wrote:
Greater Nestorenkia wrote:Good day! I have a proposal for whomever wishes to do some actual artwork for my nation's coat of arms. The basic idea I'm going for is similar to the beautiful CoA of the short-lived Karelo-Finnish SSR. However, my view is slightly different. Firstly, I don't need a star or logo; I can take care of that myself. Secondly, instead of (or possibly in addition to) pine branches/trees on the emblem, I'd like to see betula platyphylla (a type of birch tree.) Thirdly, I'd like the ribbon to be dark green & yellow (replacing red and white, respectively), with my nation's name and motto in Russian and English; details are below. If anyone is interested in this proposal, please let me know.

COLORS: 0c3400 [SAMPLE] and ffe100 [SAMPLE]
NATION NAME: REPUBLIC OF GREATER NESTORENKIA / РЕСПУБЛИКА ВЕЛИКОЙ НЕСТОРЕНКИИ
NATIONAL MOTTO: LIFE, LIBERTY, AND HAPPINESS / ЖИЗНЬ, СВОБОДА, И СЧАСТЬЕ

-President Nicholas Nesterenko, Republic of Greater Nestorenkia

Apologies for bumping this again; it's been pages since the original request (and even the first bump) and I haven't even heard confirmation that someone is willing to help me.
GREATER NESTORENKIA NEWS | Terrorist threat declared over as Special Forces raid Cult of the Damned vessels, seize purported bioweapon. | Public DEFCON lowered to 4 due to heightened India-Pakistan tensions. | New automobile tax provokes public outcry despite expected environmental benefits.

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:19 am

Hello! Could I get a simplified version of
, in bold, striking edges, similar to the Reichsadler, Lithuanian falanga or the wolfsangel -
(this is going to be used as a fascist-esque type symbol in
, probably).

tl;dr, fascist big cat.

For something quicker, could someone isolate the sword from
as a png?

Thanks!
Last edited by Anglomir on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:15 pm

Can I have a royal crest for the House Buchanan with my flags on the side of it. Whoever does this gets a cookie.
Though I am a Christian, my nation is not.
Refer to my nation as Glonnalaich (Glah-nah-lie-ch)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Anglomir wrote:Hello! Could I get a simplified version of , in bold, striking edges, similar to the Reichsadler, Lithuanian falanga or the wolfsangel - (this is going to be used as a fascist-esque type symbol in , probably).

tl;dr, fascist big cat.

For something quicker, could someone isolate the sword from as a png?

Thanks!

Here's the sword.

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:56 am

Sorry for over-requesting

But could i get my current coat of arms (on flag) to have a white bird and an owl as its supporters.

Lastly could i get a coat of arms withtwo black lions holding up a blue and white shield

Sorry for all the trouble, PES
Last edited by Pace e Saggezza on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information