NATION

PASSWORD

[R] MAGAthread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] MAGAthread

Postby Petrasylvania » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Flaming.

Oil exporting People wrote:
New haven america wrote:Neither are yours, but your still allowed in here.

If you're going to be an asshole, please know the difference between your and you're.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Saying if someone hypothetically acts a way is actionable?
National Syndicalist
β€œThe blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:05 am

The hypothetical conditional would have been 'If you were going to be an asshole, you would have to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. In the quote the poster is using the first conditional, which isn't a hypothetical conditional.

From my reading, the poster is clearly saying that the other user is being an asshole, regardless of the 'if'.

I've delivered an unofficial warning. Veer away from the line in future.

Cheers.

Return to Moderation