NATION

PASSWORD

Angel’s Alliance (ACCEPTING MEMBERS)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:37 am

Radimostan wrote:
The Batavia wrote:I have a feeling he meant to say Capitalist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism

That's a highly generalized government ideology, not an economic view.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Huffingshire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huffingshire » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 am

STATEMENT FROM THE REPUBLIC OF HUFFINGSHIRE

There has been a violent war long going on at this thread: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=444468
Please join the war to support democracy and peace! The axis overwhelmingly controls the game, and we need new Role Players to keep the game fun. The RP has been going on for a while, but if any new countries join, we could have a fun, huge war, with lots and lots of nations involved.

Please join the thread. I didn't make it, but we could sure use new players to make it fun!
Last edited by Huffingshire on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Full Nation Name: The Aestorian Commonwealth of Libraria, Ausitoria, and Chattakang
Technology Level: Variable
Government Type: Bicameral Parliamentary, Common Law
Economy Type: Positive non-interventionism/Liberal Interventionism
Location (in relation to the real world): Go over the poles. (See maps in factbook).
Size (estimations acceptable): Big?
Population: c. 3 billion.
GDP (US$): c. $160 trillion.
Military Budget (Percentage or US$): 6-7%.

This is a new application to observe.

Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere

By Order of Their Imperial Majesty's Government

Desire to Observe the Angel's Alliance - Desire to establish Peaceable provisions - Desire to alert the Angel Alliance to their misguided support of Totalitarian nations

In view of the war currently taking place between members of the Angel Alliance and the Azadistani Commonwealth, which we had formerly and formally protected, the Aestorian Commonwealth desires to join the Angel's Alliance as an observing party so as to assure "opposing" parties in the Alliance of our goodwill, confirm the peace currently existing between our parties, and improve the Alliance's understanding of their current strategic mis-positioning.

While we recognize the Angel's Alliance has legitimate complaints against the Azadistani Commonwealth, members of the Angel's Alliance are currently operating in alliance with a number of oppressive, violent, and slaver nations, including Munkchester (slaver, bomber, and refusing proper burial), Beringia (fascist and slaver), the Syncretic Combine (violently crushing its republican government two years ago, and threatening to kill civilians with bleach), and the Veliki Co-operative (throwing people into volcanoes, and violently taking hostages in contravention of international protocol on diplomatic immunities).

These nations are far less restrained than the Aestorian Commonwealth. If you thought the Aestorian Commonwealth would establish order in Azadistan you are not alone in being disappointed, but the nations you have chosen to ally with will enslave and subjugate the remaining people of Azadistan in opposition to their will far more than a liberal nation such as ours would dream of or could possibly countenance.

In such a scenario it is absolutely and utterly absurd for the Angel's Alliance, created to fight against the "brutality of the multitude of totalitarian nations worldwide", and working to "help to halt the threat to the world’s peace and freedom", to seek to fight the Aestorian Commonwealth, which recognizes the right to liberty and self-determination to such an extraordinary extent that we recognize that we have not been able to permanently constrain Azadistan. We suggest that you are on the wrong side: the wrong side of your own interests, the wrong side of morality, and the wrong side of history.

We therefore further request and advise that the Angel Alliance repudiate their alliance with Munkchester, Beringia, the Syncretic Combine, and the Veliki Co-operative.

We note failure to live up to your own slogan will inevitably lead to you being branded "Dark Angels" and traitors by the free international community.

Signed,

RHT= PK7-3
His Serene Maharaja=Anax=Inquisitor, Pope=President=Princips=Palatine=Patriarch Richard VII "Hajim-Rik" Terforton=Pirnzak; Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Plenipotentary=Viceroy, Chattakang & the Commonwealth
Prime Minister of Panessos
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:47 am

Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:29 am

Bump
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017

Postby Gagium » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Atkemri wrote:Bump

you should probably accept or deny that guy's application to join
E

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Is there anyone from Angel's Alliance who's interested in RPing, but hasne't joined the Discord group yet?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:52 pm

May I suggest that, if you are going to hold elections periodically for the leader of this alliance, you should probably remake this thread with a new OP Account that would be called something along the lines of "Angel Alliance Admin", that way whoever is the alliance leader at that point in time can use that account to accept and deny applicants as well as keep an updated membership list and opening post.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:May I suggest that, if you are going to hold elections periodically for the leader of this alliance, you should probably remake this thread with a new OP Account that would be called something along the lines of "Angel Alliance Admin", that way whoever is the alliance leader at that point in time can use that account to accept and deny applicants as well as keep an updated membership list and opening post.

I'll bring it up in our Discord. Thanks for the suggestion. Also bump
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Euturia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Euturia » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:13 am

Full Nation Name: The Euturian Ascendency | The Ascendency of Euturia
Technology Level: FT
Government Type: Federal semi-presidential republic
Economy Type: Regulated free-market
Location (in relation to the real world): Scutum-Centaurus Arm of the Milky Way galaxy, 60,000 light years from Earth
Size (estimations acceptable): Four star systems
Population: 29 billion
GDP (US$): $416 trillion
Military Budget (Percentage or US$): 7.5%

Note: The Ascendency wishes to be an observer.
OOC Note: I cannot use Discord outside of WiFi zones, such as the time this post is posted.
Last edited by Euturia on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Euturian Ascendency
The Euturian Ascendency is an interplanetary, human democratic civilisation founded after the destruction of the Earth. Led by High Chancellor Hammond, it seeks to continue humanity’s legacy and - within time - dominate all in its path.

— | Overview | —

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:51 am

Euturia wrote:

Location (in relation to the real world): Scutum-Centaurus Arm of the Milky Way galaxy, 60,000 light years from Earth

OOC Note: I cannot use Discord outside of WiFi zones, such as the time this post is posted.

Code: Select all
Should the Ascendency join the AA?

Yes[]

No[]

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Euturia wrote:

By observer, does that mean you’ll be part of AA or not?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Euturia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Euturia » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Euturia wrote:

By observer, does that mean you’ll be part of AA or not?

No, my apologies.
I should have read more into it all. However, I can join if you’ll can convince me ;>
The Euturian Ascendency
The Euturian Ascendency is an interplanetary, human democratic civilisation founded after the destruction of the Earth. Led by High Chancellor Hammond, it seeks to continue humanity’s legacy and - within time - dominate all in its path.

— | Overview | —

Notovasian Tsardom
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Notovasian Tsardom » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Euturia wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:By observer, does that mean you’ll be part of AA or not?

No, my apologies.
I should have read more into it all. However, I can join if you’ll can convince me ;>

GLARES FROM ANDROMEDA
Monarchism - Nationalism - Militarism - Authoritarianism
"Бог, Цар, Отечество."

Year: 2035
Tech: PMT

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:53 am

Euturia wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:By observer, does that mean you’ll be part of AA or not?

No, my apologies.

We have another FT nation, Arkeyana, who's an observer; as well as an MT nation.
Observers aren't permitted to vote as a member would, but naturally, they'll be sponsored by the AA during RPs and we consider them still part of the alliance.

Now, if you want to join in most of the RPs, you'll want to make an MT or a PMT nation.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Euturia wrote:No, my apologies.

We have another FT nation, Arkeyana, who's an observer; as well as an MT nation.
Observers aren't permitted to vote as a member would, but naturally, they'll be sponsored by the AA during RPs and we consider them still part of the alliance.

Now, if you want to join in most of the RPs, you'll want to make an MT or a PMT nation.

I talked to him on discord, he didn’t know that there were multiple alliances, and says he’s non aligned with no affiliation or favour towards a single alliance
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:

I talked to him on discord, he didn’t know that there were multiple alliances, and says he’s non aligned with no affiliation or favour towards a single alliance

Okay.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Communist-States-ofAmerica
Political Columnist

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist-States-ofAmerica » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:(Image)

Recognizing the brutality of the multitude of totalitarian nations worldwide, the Exodian Government has sent out a call of duty to fighters for freedom and democracy around the globe, and help to halt the threat to the world’s peace and freedom.

The threat of totalitarian monarchy still exists and is at large, but with the skills, the resources, and the iron will to take it down, the might of a common man go truly beyond that of himself.

We will not accept fascist or communist nations, or nations with civil rights or political rights abuses- instead, they might just make themselves a target for liberation. This alliance for the sake of spreading democracy, not oppression.

You won’t need to be powerful to be a part of the Angel’s Alliance: It’s what truly makes us more unique, and in the end, more powerful than our challengers ever will be. We’ll give military and financial support and assist a new or recovering nation with fighting back by leveling the playing field. In the end, proven by the French and American Revolutions, ten thousand peasants with rifles can match ten thousand soldiers with rifles.

Come, all, and be a firsthand witness to freedom’s fighting chance!

Code: Select all
[b]Full Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Technology Level:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Economy Type:[/b]
[b]Location (in relation to the real world):[/b]
[b]Size (estimations acceptable):[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]GDP (US$):[/b]
[b]Military Budget (Percentage or US$):[/b]

Current Members:
The Federation of Democratic Exodian Territories
The Federation of Kendor
The Federation of Atkemri
The Commonwealth of Purnelaw
The Democratic Republic of The Batavia
The Kingdom and Commonwealths of Gagium
The Libertarian Commonwealth of Skyhooked
The Manticoran Empire
The Federal States of Platerdam
The Commonwealth of Etat Unitaire Francais
The Dominion of Northwest Kalactin

Current Observers:
The Federation of Arkeyana
The United Socialist Republic of West Leas Oros

The Technocratic Empire of Eclius to be no longer considered a member due to dishonorable misconduct.

(OOC: Original credit for flag goes to Leovinas on DeviantArt. Yes, I “borrowed” this flag from Arkeyana and possibly 28 dozen nations on NationStates. Yes, I’m very lazy, admittedly to the point where I start procrastinating while procrastinating. Don’t mock me. I’m very ashamed of myself.
The Discord for all Angel’s Alliance members is here. We share it with our IC rivals, so please, be nice.

Also, everyone, please don’t fight. We have no real reason to argue while out of character.)

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:52 am

Hello, it is I. Who, you may ask. Well, let's just say a ghost from the past...but what ghost. Well, a certain nation with the leaders first name attached to it that...screwed up to put it lightly.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:Hello, it is I. Who, you may ask. Well, let's just say a ghost from the past...but what ghost. Well, a certain nation with the leaders first name attached to it that...screwed up to put it lightly.

Do want to try and get your ban reversed or something? Or is it something else

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:03 am

Atkemri wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:Hello, it is I. Who, you may ask. Well, let's just say a ghost from the past...but what ghost. Well, a certain nation with the leaders first name attached to it that...screwed up to put it lightly.

Do want to try and get your ban reversed or something? Or is it something else

Have you guys seen the RP I co-hosted recently. It's called fire among the stars. But that would be nice, having it reversed. However, I fell I need to prove I can do RP's well. With FATS, I didn't get to doing any action posts due to it's crashing and burning due to a split in the community over railguns doing at 50% the speed of light of all things.

Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Atkemri wrote:Do want to try and get your ban reversed or something? Or is it something else

Have you guys seen the RP I co-hosted recently. It's called fire among the stars. But that would be nice, having it reversed. However, I fell I need to prove I can do RP's well. With FATS, I didn't get to doing any action posts due to it's crashing and burning due to a split in the community over railguns doing at 50% the speed of light of all things.

I'll have to set up a vote to decide if you want the vote reversed. Then we can see if we can get a RP for you.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:00 am

Atkemri wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

I'll have to set up a vote to decide if you want the vote reversed. Then we can see if we can get a RP for you.

I'm afraid that some members in the Midas casino want to kick my arse. Think that orbital bombardment thing from war for America, but on steroids cranked up to eleven. Purnelaw warned me about that. I'm also planning a space prison RP.

New Yugoslavia just is.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Atkemri wrote:I'll have to set up a vote to decide if you want the vote reversed. Then we can see if we can get a RP for you.

I'm afraid that some members in the Midas casino want to kick my arse. Think that orbital bombardment thing from war for America, but on steroids cranked up to eleven. Purnelaw warned me about that. I'm also planning a space prison RP.

I said a vote in the AA. The MCL discord is a whole other thing. But I'll see if I can have something arranged

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:44 am

Be back from vacation by August 15

Also, does anyone know where Steppe is? I think he may be on vacation
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates