NATION

PASSWORD

The Frievolker Hall of Inquiries (Q&A/Embassy/...)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Frievolker Hall of Inquiries (Q&A/Embassy/...)

Postby Frievolk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:03 pm

The Frievolker Empire ♕ Frievolker Kaiserreik
Secretariat of Foreign affairs ♕ Außensekretäriat
The Hall of Diplomatic Inquiries ♕ Die Halle auf Diplomatik Anfragen
Your Inquiries will be answered by the appropriate officials

Details
  • The Secretariat will delegate your inquiries to the appropriate secretariats in the administration of the Frievolker Empire, and return their responses momentarily.
  • Proposals of diplomatic, military, and economic variety are also welcome here, apart from discourse and inquiries.
  • Delegates and leaders wishing to provide questions, discourse, and or international proposals which concern the Frievolker Empire are advised to be on their best behavior and to follow proper social decorum.
  • It is obvious that the Secretariat reserves the right to ignore any inquiries it so wishes.
  • In case your visit is to found an Embassy in the Empire, please fill out the form attached below and deliver in this hall.
    Code: Select all
    [box][i]Form AS-B01: Embassy Application[/i]
    [b][u]SECTION I:[/b] [i]National Information[/i][/u]

[b]Full nation name:[/b]
    [b]Short nation name:[/b]
    [b]Capital:[/b]

[b]Form of Government:[/b]
    [b]Head of State:[/b]
    [b]Head of Government:[/b]
    [b]Foreign Minister or equivalent:[/b]

[b]Is there anti-discrimination law (racial, religious, ethnic) in your country?[/b]
    [b]Does your country provide its citizens with civil rights?[/b]
    [b]Are there LGBT rights in your country?[/b]
    [b]Is there religious freedom in your country?[/b]
    [b]Does your country respect the [i]Rechtsstaat[/i]?[/b]

[b][u]SECTION II:[/b] [i]Embassy information[/i][/u]

[b]Diplomatic staff: (Max. 15)[/b]
    [b]Security staff: (Max. 15)[/b]
    [b]Service staff: (Max. 15)[/b]
    [b]Weapons:[/b]
    [b]Vehicles:[/b]
    [b]Additional requirements:[/b]
    [b]Will you be importing any animals, alcohol, drugs or plants?[/b]

[b][u]SECTION III: [/b][i]Ambassador information[/i][/u]

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]health concerns?[/b]
    [b]Will your ambassador bring any family member?[/b]
    [b]Amount of registered land diplomatic vehicles:[/b]

[/box]

Below is a list of all nations with an Embassy in the Frievolker Empire.
    None at the moment.
  • OOC: OOC Questions are also welcome in this thread, but please use this font (#AAAAAA) to indicate that it is OOC.
Last edited by Frievolk on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Smaze
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Smaze » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Why is "National anthem of Frievolk" in your "international" section of your factbooks?
Learn and Advance!

The Kensington Herald:Louisiana under attack: Lethen forces have captured Cape Virginia | the National Assembly: why Frikonia is very divided. |  Election 
in Irish Laren: Republicans and Nationalists clash Political instability in Sao Nuno and Sao Joana: Experts announce that armed struggle may occur.
Smaze joins the international senate! Dame Joan Ormundt-Learegger has been chosen to represent the blue-white-and-black.

General assembly Delegate: Anne Puratello Security council attache: Joe K. Barannaugh

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:01 am

Smaze wrote:Why is "National anthem of Frievolk" in your "international" section of your factbooks?

OOC: It's there as a placeholder for now. I'll move it to an appropriate section when I manage to come up with a good Anthem.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:50 am

"How is it that your Royal Right has not been abused enough for peasants to dethrone you?"
- Moira Deng, a Pan-Asiatic tourist sipping from tetra-pack juice
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:08 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:"How is it that your Royal Right has not been abused enough for peasants to dethrone you?"
- Moira Deng, a Pan-Asiatic tourist sipping from tetra-pack juice

Your Question is being answered by
King-Emperor Johann I

His Royal and Imperial Majesty Johann the West-Star, King-Emperor of Frievolk wrote:To answer your question, there was a time that the royal house of Berun did come close to such a thing happening.
Otto the second, generally called "Otto the Tyrant" even by our own historians, was the Emperor of Frievolk during 1870-1876.
The beginning of his reign coincided with the final strokes to the great German Chancellor Bismarck's plan in Unifying Germany. Fearing that this could enforce Frievolk, an ethnically German country, into a supposed German Empire, Otto began a process of eliminating the main threat to his sovereignty, the Oberklasse -which is what you would call the Bourgeoisie, I suppose- that were mainly supportive of union under Prussia. Otto eliminated the Oberklasse, but power -something his late parent King-Emperor Arnold left him with- corrupted him and he began a series of reforms in the country, centralizing the trade power by eliminating the Burgher class, and then attempting to dissolve the Imperial Diet.
Frievolk did not accept that, and a revolution began, during which the Imperial Federation of Frievolk lost every colony it owned to other powers. The constitutionalists ended victorious, but were convinced to keep the monarchy after the house of Berun accepted to give the Reiksdiät all power taken, go back against the recent reforms, and deliver the now disgraced citizen Otto Bruan to be executed for his crimes.
The Kingdom and Empire has not come close to any revolution ever since.
I hope that this has answered your question.
Last edited by Frievolk on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 am

/bump
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:19 pm

"It would be interesting to know why fox is your national animal. For example, Zitravgrad has long history with wolves, dating back to Bezekhian nomads in the 9th century."
- a worker at animal shelter
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"It would be interesting to know why fox is your national animal. For example, Zitravgrad has long history with wolves, dating back to Bezekhian nomads in the 9th century."
- a worker at animal shelter

King-Emperor Johann I

His Royal and Imperial Majesty Johann the West-Star, King-Emperor of Frievolk wrote:That is a very good question.
We have had a long history with foxes as well. From the tenth century to the fifteenth -when we finally got our independence-, Frievolk was effectively ruled directly from Bourgogne, the capital of the Kingdom of Burgundy. Due to various reasons, the Frenchmen in power there -no matter how much they dislike being called one, we've never called them anything else- would not allow the Frievolker Lion to roar and to make its dominance known. Indeed, it was the swift, wily fox who had what it took to bring us our freedom. Indeed, there was no grandoise war of independence (like the one our northern Neighbors had when they got it into them that they could become independent as well), but sneaky claims, assassinations, and throwing Europe in confusion.
We threw Burgundy at the dogs fighting in Iberia, and by the time the confusion of the war in their southern borders had died off, we had our independence and a big enough army to support us, which was when the Lion became important.

The reason the Fox is our national animal is the same reason the Fox is on our flag. Frievolkers thrive not in direct war and shows of dominance but in politicking, playing our cards right, and striking only when necessary.
That, and because King Franz (the Founder of the Kingdom of Frievolk) loved foxes, but let us not dwell on that.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 pm

/bump
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:46 pm

This year alone, the Frievolker Empire has taken Newfoundland, Canada, the Frievolk Karibb, the Cape Province and every Arabic island in the Persian Gulf. How do you guys even do it?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:52 pm

Tinhampton wrote:This year alone, the Frievolker Empire has taken Newfoundland, Canada, the Frievolk Karibb, the Cape Province and every Arabic island in the Persian Gulf. How do you guys even do it?

Imperial Chancellor Otto van Harlow

His Excellency Otto van Harlow, Imperial Chancellor of Frievolk and Duke of Luxembourg wrote:The short answer would be Aggressive Diplomacy and Warfare.

The long answer, of course, is that I found weak spots in the Imperial Federation of Britain and took it. Hansfund -or, as you would call it, Canada- was originally our colony, overtaking the general vicinity of the modern provinces of Hansstaat (Newfoundland and Labrador), Neu Käsigberg (Nova Scatia and New Brunswick) and Grossnord (Nunavot), before it was taken from us by the French as part of their war against the First Kingdom. They were, once again, part of our Empire in the 1800s, and they only left our Empire and joined Britain when Emperor Otto proved too tyrannical. Sentiments to join us have always been high in Hansfund. We just used it, and made sure Britain would keep civil to their decision to leave the Federation.

The Persian Isles, again, were 'taken' during the confusion of the second Iranian Revolution. I doubt the new administration, given their close ties to us, would ever consider trying to take them back.

The 'Frievolker Karibb', as you said -which is three or four Island Archipelagos in the Caribbeans-, was always part of our territory, we just managed to convince the Libertalian pirates to stop raiding it long enough to make a peace treaty.

And South Africa and Kuwait were annexed in the peace conference after the Persian-Arabian war, a war which we poured 700,000 of our brave soldiers into.

I hope that answered your question, though I must admit I realize how... aggressive this method of reannexation can be, and that we will not employ more of the same hereon after.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 am

/Bump. Again
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:49 am

"It just crosses my mind that Frievolk is situated upon a sort of lowlands. Does your nation manage the lands the same way the... what? The Nethelands in some other universe?"
- Ministry of Agriculture
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"It just crosses my mind that Frievolk is situated upon a sort of lowlands. Does your nation manage the lands the same way the... what? The Nethelands in some other universe?"
- Ministry of Agriculture

Imperial Secretary of Infrastructure, Klein von Valtenz

Klein von Valtenz, Secretary of Infrastructure wrote:Indeed. The Dutch Empire and the Frievolker Empire employ the same methods to manage our possessions in the Low Countries. The cooperation when flood comes (often called 'Flutzeit Mitarbeit' in Frievolker) is one of the few times that we can actually stand the Dutch, and that's mostly because of the necessity of it.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:17 am

/bump
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 am

"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that English, French and German are the more preferred languages."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education
Last edited by Zitravgrad on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:41 am

Greetings Frievolker Government,

"The Black Party has long been considered the implementation of a youth organization for fostering the educators of tomorrow, and we're looking across both history and the world for inspiration on where to start. Does Frievolker have a youth organization for Frievolker children, or any other scouting formation?

Cheers,
Ministry of Education, The Black Party
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 am

"Use of Fossil fuel sees dramatic drop from 89% in 2015 to 43% in 2018" - how did this happen? And why did the nation's flag turn from that of a prowling fox to a double-headed eagle?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that English, French and German are the more preferred languages."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education

Imperial Secretary of State, Maria von Löwensberg

Maria von Löwensberg, Imperial Secretary of State wrote:That, in all seriousness, depends on what you define as "Famous works". If you are looking for famous pieces of literature from Frievolk and its territories, I'd say we have had some relatively decent cartoonists, political scientists, historians, and poets in the modern age. I'd say Hergé and his studio did a few good sketches, though personally I believe they only started improving once the man himself was booted. On a more serious note, political treatises and articles such as Josef von Schtlussdorf's On African decolonization (the topic of which, I'm sure you can deduce), Elder Weissmann's Seigskatalog van Krig (The Victor's Catalogue of War) which, I remember, shook most of Europe for its anti-war sentiment during the early years after The fall of the French Commune, and the good old Ode of the coming winter, one of the most famous set of poems in Northwestern Europe in the recent century.

Of course, if you were talking about older famous works, that is slightly more complicated. There is The International Correspondence of Labourers, better known as De Korrespondenz, is a work of both history and literature -though I suspect the latter was achieved unwittingly- regarding the state of Europe following Marx and Engels'... peculiar ideology that I feel you may enjoy more, Almost all of Van der Mark's works (I'd personally suggest Fox and the Lion), and Herman de Unterkonig and his accurate depiction of the Court of King Denis, from the day he became King of Berun to the day he became the Holy Roman Emperor, which can be found in Mein Besuch des Königshofes (My visit of the King's Court). There's more literature than that, of course, since I have only went as far back as the sixteenth century, but these are some of my personal favorites.
Last edited by Frievolk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:46 pm

The Black Party wrote:Greetings Frievolker Government,

"The Black Party has long been considered the implementation of a youth organization for fostering the educators of tomorrow, and we're looking across both history and the world for inspiration on where to start. Does Frievolk have a youth organization for Frievolker children, or any other scouting formation?

Cheers,
Ministry of Education, The Black Party

Imperial Secretary of State, Maria von Löwensberg

Maria von Löwensberg, Imperial Secretary of State wrote:There is no youth group or organization that is Organized, managed, or funded by the General Government of the Frievolker Empire. Of course, that can not be said for the government of the states of the Empire (each have a scouting organization as well as groups, spanning from various sports to academic feats) or various entities related to the Empire, and that is not counting the smaller, fully private groups and organizations.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Tinhampton wrote:"Use of Fossil fuel sees dramatic drop from 89% in 2015 to 43% in 2018" - how did this happen? And why did the nation's flag turn from that of a prowling fox to a double-headed eagle?

Imperial Secretary of Economy, Matilda zu Ostmark

Matilda zu Ostmark, Imperial Secretary of Economy wrote:To answer your first question, The Frievolker Empire originally attempted to cut back on the use of fossil fuel (oil, gas, et cetera) at once in the year 2000. You can imagine how catastrophic the result really was. The Secretary of Economy was sacked -one of the few times in the last few decades such a thing has happened- and the Secretary of Infrastructure resigned over sheer embarrassment in failing his duties. In the last three years, particularly since Frievolk annexed Hansfund, we began a process of slowly cutting down our use of oil. This was, primarily, as an economic method to harm the Arabian states of the Middle East due political and ethical differences. We instead employed solar and wind powers, employing the first in Frievolk itself and the second in Hansfund's non-urban swathes of land. As you can expect, this did not go well, and only up to 10 percent of the nation's power could be provided by Solar and Wind power put together. Our saving grace was the nuclear plant, which has done the most in reducing fossil fuel's use.

Your second question... well, the prowling fox is the symbol of The Kingdom of Frievolk. The double-headed Eagle is the Symbol of the Empire. that and the dominion of the house of Berun over the Empire.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

New Wolvers
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Wolvers » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:00 pm

To : Whoever may concern

Dear sir/madam.

I am writing this delegate to ask a question: are there any person who turned out to have shapeshifting capabilities, even in legends? Or do have supernatural abilities?

We ask this question because we want to see how many countries do have people with supernatural abilities.

If yes, are they employed in any military field? What rights do they have? And about rights, are there any minority in Frievolk? If yes, who are the most notable people?

Best regards.

Signed, Mark Romagnoli,
President of the Federal Republic States of New Wolvers.
II Wiki page of the Nation
Embassy Program (closed)
NS Stats are Russian propaganda
NWFNews 24 (not active) | I make designs only when in mood
Currently set in: Present days with FT stuff.
ΘΔ Nonhuman!

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:10 am

New Wolvers wrote:

To : Whoever may concern

Dear sir/madam.

I am writing this delegate to ask a question: are there any person who turned out to have shapeshifting capabilities, even in legends? Or do have supernatural abilities?

We ask this question because we want to see how many countries do have people with supernatural abilities.

If yes, are they employed in any military field? What rights do they have? And about rights, are there any minority in Frievolk? If yes, who are the most notable people?

Best regards.

Signed, Mark Romagnoli,
President of the Federal Republic States of New Wolvers.

Imperial Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Jerome Weismann

Jerome Weismann, Imperial Secretary of Foreign Affairs wrote:Dear President Romagnoli,

I must admit that, to our knowledge, there is no evidence of any entities on the planet Earth with magical or supernatural capabilities of any kind. Of course, there are many that claim so, and many that genuinely believe that they do possess some form of supernatural capabilities, but to my knowledge, and that of the majority of The World's scientists, this is nothing but a claim and a belief.

Of the people that do claim to possess supernatural capabilities, the greatest minorities in the Frievolker Empire are, respectively, the pagan and Nativist communities accross the Empire, and a few Zoroastrian Magi in Kuwait and the Persian Isles. These three communities make, approximately, 20.2% of the Frievolker Population, 20% of which would be the Pagan and Nativist communities, which have recently seen a rise in popularity. To my knowledge, their rituals and Blóts have no magical effect that has been recorded.

Outside of Frievolk, the so-called Chairman of the Nordbo Socialist Republic of Folknoren is, sometimes, rumored to possess some forms of supernatural capabilities, though this has never been proven either way. Thule is, almost 99.9%, pagan in belief, though they have not been proven to possess supernatural capabilities either.

In conclusion, I must say that the number of people who claim or believe to possess supernatural abilities -or, rather, the ability of cause supernatural events through rituals or pacts- is way into tens of millions, perhaps more if we consider the number of pagans across Africa -even more if we count in the belief some have over the power of prayer- but the number of those with proven supernatural capabilities is, probably, zero."

OOC: The total number of people with proven supernatural abilities in the Entire Erstwelt is 5. 1 is an Vampire from an alternate universe (the aforementioned Chairman), 3 are Pagan chiefs in Thule, and the last one is a college student in Iran who tries to keep his powers hidden and live his life.[/quote]
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:21 am

"How would you describe political freedom in Frievolk? Do you have any banned political party? Even the freest nations find themselves banning their local fascist or communist party, or the sake of ensuring freedom."
- Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky

"Shh....... What is going to happen to Allied Iran? :P "

Frievolk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:38 am

Zitravgrad wrote:"How would you describe political freedom in Frievolk? Do you have any banned political party? Even the freest nations find themselves banning their local fascist or communist party, for the sake of ensuring freedom."
- Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky

Imperial Chancellor Otto van Harlow

His Excellency Otto van Harlow, Imperial Chancellor of Frievolk and Duke of Luxembourg wrote:Dear Chairman Miroslavsky

I would describe Frievolk as mostly politically free. We don't have any banned political parties, though that may be because we never acknowledged the "illegal parties" in question as a party for us to ban them. The ideologies of Paternalism and National Revivalism(//the two main popular forms of fascism in in Erstwelt) have, since 1933, been illegal across the empire, punished quite severely until very recently. Syndicalism, Communalism, Communism, Socialism, and whatever belief it is Communards have, are fairly unpopular, mostly because Frievolkers are culturally individualist and not a fan of collectivist authoritarianism, a trait all of the aforementioned ideologies share, but none of these parties are banned, or politically discriminated against.

Zitravgrad wrote:"Shh....... What is going to happen to Allied Iran? :P "

Truth is, I have no bloody idea myself :p
Last edited by Frievolk on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
OOC
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information