NATION

PASSWORD

Great East Asian K-Pop War [MT, Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rapperland
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

EDM Land wrote:
Rapperland wrote:ac-130 killed 9ine rapppers as well

they used rapper magic produced s-400 missiles and took shots at the ac-130

rapper magic also produced tunguska spaags and saturated the sky with lead, hoping to destroy the paratroopers before they could land

ooc: excuse me but how does rapper magic work, this is an mt thread not fanT

ooc: my goods are delivered logistically(idk its just a cool way of saying it)

Hwangyuk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hwangyuk » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:10 pm

OOC: Get this degeneracy out from this thread.
The Democratic People's Republic of Hwangyuk
A Juche Superpower under Supreme Leader Kim Tae-il

This nation does not represent my beliefs.

Rapperland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Hwangyuk wrote:OOC: Get this degeneracy out from this thread.

ooc: no u xdddddd

Jeoguk
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeoguk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 am

OOC: 'Rapper magic' is not allowed, this RP's story may not be completely serious but at least keep its actual workings realistic thank you. Based on your post I assume you deliver them by some means.

Using Chinese built Type 704 counter battery radars the IDDF located the rapper mortars shelling them even harder with D-30 towed guns. However the rapper mortars destroyed 2 60mm mortars, damaged a D-30, and killed 10 fighters. IDDF artillery now bombarded with stronger intensity now that the battle had became massive, and one battery would be evacuated under the cover of fire from another to reduce the effectiveness of counter battery fire. The IDDF mortar crews also improved their accuracy by using smartphone apps to adjust aim.

4 drones were brought down by the jamming which disrupted artillery spotting for the K-pop fans but they were soon able to locate the jammers by their radio emissions. They then shelled the jammers or strafed their locations with rockets from the Su-25 aircraft. Counter-jamming was also used.

It was very surprising the rappers were having things like S-400s and Tunguska SPAAGs delivered to them without incident, but the IDDF didn't have to worry about that. Since the rappers could not instantly set up their air defense weapons and they were very easy to spot by the low flying aircraft, the vehicular SAMs were to be destroyed before they could be used with Su-25 firing off large amounts of rockets and missiles on them while strafing nearby personnel with its gun. However the MANPADS still brought down two helicopters and 1 Su-25 was damaged having to land in a nearby airbase for repair.

Napalm was dropped on the area the rappers occupied to deny them a chance at fortifying in the rubble. The K-pop fans didn't care about the civilians since they all hated K-pop being typical Jeo people. The rappers would use the civvies as human shields anyway and the fangirls didn't like directly killing human beings when facing them.

Supported by technicals, IDDF squads advanced to establish a perimeter around the area being fiercely bombarded to prevent any rappers from getting out. If there was a point being strongly attacked reserves of even more angry armed fangirls who were now speaking ill of the genre of rap would reinforce these areas.

The uncultured EDM folks were next to enter this chaotic battle from the sky. The IDDF cursed the Anime Army for destroying Jeoguk's air defenses since now any fanatical fandom can paradrop in and create lots of problems for them. Two Su-25 engaged the AC-130, since it was mainly a ground support aircraft a proper foe from the skies would be a challenge for the intruder. Technicals also tried to kill as many paradropping EDM fans as they could while they were still descending.

It was now revealed that the city the battle was taking place in was Ogwan (real life Pogranichny), an industrial town close to the Chinese border. It was taken by the IDDF early in the war and most of its inhabitants were detained or executed for opposing K-pop. Much of the pre-war population that didn't escape or get killed was serving penal labor mining in nearby mountains, farming in kolkhoz-like establishments, or building weapons for the IDDF in repurposed local factories, none of which was different from slavery. Of course some still remained but now that they were caught in the crossfire they would not survive for long.

The town square was chosen as the site for the singing competition. It was a sight to behold as the rappers were dressed in Gucci and Supreme brand clothing but still presented themselves as messy, disorganized and unsophisticated, while the K-pop singers were clad in their provocative stage outfits and costumes, a bizarre mixture of short shorts and comical uniforms. The female artists' faces all fell neatly into the bottom of the uncanny valley as their lips were as red as fresh blood while their faces were all approaching RGB #FFFFFF, all nearly resting on the uncomfortable elasticity of the skin and unnatural curving of the cranium, a product of plastic surgery.

No rules were established, and it was not like they'd be useful. The only possible method of determining a winner as in usual singing contests would be to have a third party to judge but that ran afoul with both teams' plans since they can not permit a single percent of possibility of losing. To avoid the rappers seizing the moral upper ground by bringing that issue up Twice stepped onto stage and began performing first.
Jeoguk: A moralistic Korean nation located in real life Primorsky Krai
IDDF (K-pop terrorist/rebel group)

Rapperland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeewwwww Gucci gang booom baaam

10 rappers died alongside three 60mm mortars due to enemy counterbattery fire
Additional 3 died due to su-25 cas operations
They ascended to rap heaven and they rapped alongside with rap god Eminem

Tupac noticed that the enemy fire became more precise and heavier…. he decided to choose another location because the enemy might have figured out their location.
Due to how light and mobile the 60mm mortars are, general tupac ordered the mortar men to spread out to new locations but they didn’t fire yet

elint helicopters scanned for signals, they tried to trace who leads their the attacking forces

“c4istar detected general tupac. i will send coordinates”

“good”

"we also detected cellphone signals and we assume they are the enemy artillery man"

"good"

30 seconds later, general tupac initiated his plan

“mortar gucci gang"

"gucci gang general tupac"

mortars began saturating the enemy c4istar. they are commanded by a chinese rapper named quanzhu
mortars also began counterbattery fire and quanzhu also commanded them
however they took a different approach
everytime they fire....they travel to another location(preferably forward)
this is to avoid being locked on by the enemy artillery fire

the s-400s and tunguskas were incapacitated
but the rappers continued firing at both aircraft and helicopters using igla manpads
they also managed to get hold of several roland shorad missiles in which they used to hunt down the su-25s

enemy napalm burned several civilians sadly and the rappers took selfies and videos of civilians being roasted alive
only the video was published in the internet in hopes that the world would realize how evil the enemy is

"shits lit yo" lil pump said as he saw someone burning alive

realizing that the enemy is trying to counterjam, the jammers tried to change their frequencies to avoid the destruction of their jammers

meanwhile

xxxtentacion attempted to best the korean women in creating music
he stepped on the stage and began singing

[Intro]
(Yeah)

[Chorus]
Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know (yeah)
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah

[Verse]
I gave her everything
She took my heart and left me lonely
I think broken heart's contagious
I won't fix, I'd rather weep
I'm lost then I'm found
But it's torture bein' in love
I love when you're around
But I fuckin' hate when you leave

[Chorus]

[Instrumental Bridge]

[Chorus]
Last edited by Rapperland on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeoguk
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeoguk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:54 am

OOC: How do they suddenly get hold of helicopters and more missiles?

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Hwanju,Jeoguk
Seeing the conflict has come to include much more sides,the Special K-Pop Protection Force hurries to set-up its base near the town of Hwanju. Under the safety of the air defenses, a group of chinooks carrying the divisions of: 1st Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “BTS-RM”,5th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “BTS-Jimin”,7th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “BTS-Jungkook”,11th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “Twice-Sana”,16th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “Twice-Tzuyu”. With their preliminary equipment,they set-up a forward base to await further battalions and equipment.

Contents of the First Batch of “International Task Force-Operation K-Pop
*Note:Does not include Naval Backup

Air Transport:
10 Boeing CH-47 Chinooks
5 Bell Boeing V-22 Ospreys
5 Antonov AN-124 Ruslans

Land Transport:
15 MRAP Custom Humvees (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle)
3 modified M8 AGS light tanks
3 modified IKV 90 light tanks
3 modified Scorpion 90 light tanks

Battlefield Equipment: (in various use)
M4/M4A1 Carbine
M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW)
M24 Sniper Weapon System
M240L 7.62 Medium Machine Gun
M107 Semi-Automatic Long Range Sniper Rifle (LRSR)
M2A1 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Also includes 800 rounds per gun type

100 landmines
100 IEDs
200 C4s
500 grenades

1000 PAMSDF Bulletproof Vests
1000 PAMSDF-Grade Helmets
2000 regular military camouflage clothes

Manpower: (150 soldiers per unit)
1st Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “BTS-RM”
5th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “BTS-Jimin”
7th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “BTS-Jungkook”
11th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “Twice-Sana”
16th Special K-Pop Infantry Battalion “Twice-Tzuyu”
30 Cooks
10 Technicians
50 Doctors

Food:
300 boxes worth of Filipino and Malayan Rations
100 UN Food Aid Boxes (for the local populace)

Miscellanous Equipment:
100 Multiple-Use Large Tents
750 Beds
200 Military-Grade Laptops
Basic Radar Parts
50 Local Maps
(more equipment will be sent with next batch)
Last edited by Pilipinas and Malaya on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Jeoguk
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeoguk » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:22 pm

OOC: Rapperland telegrammed me saying he is withdrawing from the RP, as OP I will consider that the rappers were defeated, so the battle in Ogwan is now over.

The Anime Army
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anime Army » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:03 am

Just as Simon had predicted. Yoko thought, as several targets once again had appeared in their radar. The radar cross section was quickly identified by the ELINT team, Tu-95s, big burly jet aircraft bombers that obviously had no friendly intentions to their armed force. They were coming in from the direction of 7 o clock, the direction of Hwangyuk's forward bases. Yoko had been aware of Hwangyuk's hostile intentions ever since the famously fat Kim Jong-un III "Sejong" had declared in a public announcement: "Kill the waifu as they are faggots according to my great father."

With their top speed of about 900 kilometers per hour, the fleet would soon have themselves within firing range of the Tupolevs within 10-15 minutes and hence the immediate response taskforce wasted no time, and pretty soon, both Growlers and Eagles were now in the air. F-18 Growlers, guided by the guardian system, immediately targeted the Tupolevs from beyond the horizon at a very high altitude, 80% of the F-18s' operation ceiling in order for their missiles' AIM-120D, to travel at their top speeds. Unlike the Kh31, the AIM-120D has a much greater range of 180 kilometers which means that it would be the F-18 who would be firing first before they return to base. The AIM-120D would also be traveling at a much faster speed of mach 4 meaning that even if the Tupolevs did manage to fire, they would be the ones to be hit first, and indeed, they would be hit even before they could fire. As the AIM-120s would be traveling at mach 4, it would only take them maximum 2 minutes to reach their maximum operating distance of 150 kilometers, by comparison, the Tupolevs would only be traveling 30 kilometers at most within the span of 2 minutes. A total of 5 AIMs would be coming for the Tupolevs, enough to ensure total destruction of the aircraft. 5 in all honesty however, for the pilots responsible for launching these attacks, was a bit of an overkill for them since the Tupolevs would obviously be too slow to evade what was coming for them.

That leaves the other birds heading their way, the Mig-29s, which, by comparison, were faster than the Tupolevs, but still, won't do much for the Hwangyuk forces since with the missile's intense speed, even with the top speed of the Migs, which would be hampered by the fact that they were carrying their fancy heavy long range AWAC killer missiles, they would be traveling maximum 250 kilometers within AWAC range, still not enough to get the AWACs within their striking range before the AIM-120s would be able to catch up with them in one stroke. A total of 4 missiles for each Mig were fired by all of the deployed F-18 hornets, which were equal to the amount deployed by the Hwangyuk strike force.

For Yoko, this little side quest of defending against the Hwangyuk force was only mildly amusing. It won't be long before fast moving birds were coming from into view of the AWACs. These were the Brahmos II missiles deployed by the Hwangyuk force, however, it won't be long before they would vanish from the radar, as the fleet was too far off range from them. It was at least 500 kilometers away from the nearest coast of Hwangyuk as the KAWAII squadron had taken no more than 150 kilometers straight south from their direction at the coast of what is commonly identified as Primorsky Krai. With the Brahmos II having only a range of approximately 250 kilometers at most. The fleet was surely out of range, shall remain unharmed and the missiles were only able to hit the water east of Hwangyuk. As for the supposed "decoy fleet", the anime fleet took no action regarding them, simply because of the fact that they are out of range of the Sentries (450 km maximum radar range), and hence were of no concern.

Yoko sighed in relief having just dealt with several attacks that would have seriously threatened their fleet should they have been a few numbers short in terms of range. But the big breasted commander would only groan as the alarms rung once again and the operators began to declare that there were several more birds coming their way. Kalibr missiles and Chinese Carrier killer missiles. Traveling at subsonic to supersonic speeds, immediately detected from the very edge of the radar detection range.

"They couldn't give us a few minutes break." One of the operating staff complained.

"Only victory will be our break." Yoko nonchalantly said. However, she was simply trying to hide the fact that she herself was shaking to the bone. She tried to clench her fist to control the shaking in her arm but it barely only helped. She still was visibly quivering and everyone else noticed, but they took no mind, as everyone was just as nervous as each other. This was simply a way too intense fight.

Yoko took a deep breathe as she pounded the fist on right palm. "STAND FIRM AS LET US PASS THROUGH THIS STORM!" She declared, immediately the Anime Army personnel stood up, made hearts on their chests and declared. "MOE MOE KYUN!"

30 3M-54 Kalibr were heading and 22 Df-21s were heading their way. The Kalibrs were the harder target due to their low flying profile unlike the DF-21s who were flying in a high ballistic trajectory and hence were easier to shoot down. RIM-66 Standard MRs took aim upon the DF-21s, Around 10 each were fired by the Sachsen frigates, totalling to 100 missiles in the air, aiming for the DF-21s first. A total of 4 missiles would aim to destroy the DF-21s, coupled by S-400s mounted atop the Grand Class Nuclear cruisers which fired a volley of 100 48N6DMs from the flight deck of the Amphibious ships. 2 each were to be aimed at the low altitude Kalibrs. Meanwhile, Growlers would aim for the Kalibrs as they entered within the terminal range hence utilizing their individual active radar guidance which can then be easily fooled by spoofing returns to the Kalibrs, triggering their premature destruction should they be able to pass by the S-400 systems.

With this, Yoko directed the fleet to sail once again 70 kilometers back north, right near the location of where they previously left.

Soon enough however, the Anime fleet found themselves within the cross hairs of another enemy, having defeated several attacks in a row. As soon as the fleet was able to go back north, the Sentries and the Growlers, found that the IDDF was making more deployments using Chinook aircraft. As the IDDF were clearly hostile, F-18 quickly zoomed to have the Chinooks within their range and shoot the same missiles that were used to fend off the Tupolevs. Having not learned the lesson of their allies to always look out for anything from beyond the horizon at all costs, a volley of 60 AIM-120D to hit the Chinooks, using a low altitude profile in order to dodge the detected air defenses, clearly of no quality and condition to attempt shooting them down from a distance of 300 kilometers, whatever they were.

Again, the entire enemy position was to be destroyed. M-4.5 Saigants were used for this operation. All the available ships at their disposal fired another salvo of 10 missiles. Dark conical missiles rested in their launchers before they took off and cruised at the sea silently at a subsonic speed hence making them virtually undetectable while at this initial cruising phase before entering before into their terminal phase where they will accelerate at mach 4, colliding at the most direct path; straight into the enemy thus eliminating unneeded time that might give the enemy time to respond with their point defense systems, that is, if they can still use their targeting radars with all the electronic storm produced by the electronic warfare aircraft buzzing around them. The funniest thing about this whole battle was that while launchers were being moved around, the enemy didn't bother shifting the positions of their radar platforms at all, and hence, they shall pay the price of this incompetence. For the entire Kawaii squadron, this was a free for all massacre party.

Port Morseby, Papua New Guinea

It was a beautiful day in Papua New Guinea, but none of the members of the anime army would have the time to enjoy it as in the underground facilities, they were busy producing a peculiar meme currency known as "Mike coin". Fabricators hummed as they quickly assembled plastic coins with magnetic strips that held the blockchain keys for the currency. Having received an encrypted message from their leadership, which was now fighting in Jeoguk, they wasted no time trying to produce as much Mike coins as possible for the sake of giving them to the government of the so-called Anzuland, which was pretty obvious to everyone, was simply a phony project by defective Zhouranese generals who are sympathizers for the anime cause.

Ier Inamaya, the leader of the operation, oversaw the choosing of the new equipment for the Anime army in Jeoguk as their merchant vessels have already arrive in Anzuland ready to deploy as much military equipment to aid the anime army as possible. If the conquest of Jeoguk was to be done, it should be done using land based equipment that is compact enough to be quickly transported across the wooded area of Sikhote Alin, the sight of the insurgency of the Anime Army. She took time to decided in her office while she observed from her window the fabrication machinery running 24/7 just in the room right outside her door. She then heard an alarm ringing from one of the fabricator machines. Leaving behind the documents containing descriptions of the Anzuland aid, she rose and walked to one of the fabricators as the released the first of the finished Mike Coins.

They are beautiful, she thought as more and more Mike Coins poured from the chute and into the floor. She then grabbed a bucket to collect the Mike Coins before she summoned one of her Lieutenants to send a message to Anzuland's president; the Mike Coins are ready. The Mike Coin blockchain network was now moving once again since its conception in the basements of some American and European virgins. Mikecoin was pouring into the account of the president of Anzuland via submarine cables that connected Papua New Guinea to this make believe nation.

A list was quickly sent to Anzuland's leader for the needed aid. The merchant fleet at Anzuland meanwhile began to arm themselves with speedboats that had RPG troopers and infantry armed with MANPADs, particularly the FIM-92 Stingers, giving them the ability to shoot down any aircraft 7 kilometers on the horizon. Although the MANPADs were not reliable in terms of giving them an effective defense against more modern aircraft with a more distributed thermal signatures, it would still make a decent defense if they were to work as a swarm. The incoming merchant fleet was relatively small compared to the KAWAII squadron but that did not matter at all as they were not coming to fight another pointless naval battle, having already wiped out their enemy's most dangerous defenses. They were simply going to be bolstering the Anime force in Jeoguk with additional supplies and equipment. The refueling barges, cargo ships and speedboats then set sail for a very long voyage to the location of the Anime Army taking not the usual East China sea route as that would be the most dangerous route to take with all the fighting going on there, rather, the merchant fleet will be taking the route north of Vladivostok to enter the Sea of Japan as the situation there is comparatively tranquil. The whole fleet was going to travel with fresh reinforcements of 3,000. An entire battalion armed with fresh Zhouranese equipment that will once again sharpen the weary forces of the Anime Army, who are currently taking a break from all the hiking and have taken refugee in the base of Sikhote Alin, in preparation for an offensive against the Jeo military and probably hostile IDDF force in central Hwanju.
Leader of the revolution: Simon the Revolutionary
Deputy Leader: Yoko the Admiral
Patron: Kamina the Liberator
#StopHatingOnAnime

The Biggles Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biggles Syndicate » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:40 am

Seeing how the K-Pop fans and other people were being brainwashed and imprisoned, the Syndicate collected together on a hot morning and decided to start helping the rebels for now. Modified C-130 Hercules were loaded up with food, water, ammo, but most importantly, Stinger anti-aircraft weapons to replenish the IDDF's lost AA supply. This big air convoy, consisting of 36 C-130s, would be escorted by 40 F-22s and 15 F-35s. It set off 3 days after the decision to help towards the IDDF's core territories, the plan being to parachute the supplies quickly and get out. The aircraft were getting close to landfall, and many pilots were scanning the skies for enemy aircraft.

The Anime Army
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anime Army » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:43 pm

The aerial fleet of The Biggles Syndicate crash because they ran out of fuel. Post losses.
#StopHatingOnAnime

The Biggles Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biggles Syndicate » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 am

Unfortunately, most of the Stratotankers that were supposed to rendezvous with the fleet were shot down, and many planes had to turn back or ran out of fuel. However, some C-130s decided to stay the course through the fight and used the last of their reserves to get to their dropping point. Only half of the supplies made it to the rebels, but some Stingers made it into IDDF hands. For the air fleet, about half of the aircraft in total were lost.

Indotsina
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Indotsina » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:09 am

Geonju, Jeoguk

While forces of the 420th 'Hitler' Brigade advanced into enemy territory to the west, further in the east, elements of the Brigade had set up and were preparing to execute what Brigade commander Oscar had termed 'forced population movement'. Assuming that any civilians remaining in K-Pop guerilla controlled territory were really sympathisers to the insurgents, and Oscar saw no evidence to contradict this, they were in a technical sense aiding the enemy. Oscar had come up with a way of weaponizing this supposedly hostile civilian populace after reading a online .pdf on how to commit racial cleansing against non-whites. By shelling all of their houses, the civilians would presumably flee the artillery and move deeper into IDDF territory, forcing IDDF quartermasters to somehow try to feed a increasingly large density of people with little agricultural resources available, or at least the ones that weren't probably coming in from China. Either way, this population warfare strategy would reduce the amount of territory the IDDF would hold, thus making the borders of insurgent-controlled areas look much more pleasing on a map.

Luckily for Oscar however, Indotsina's military saw it fit to send him more units. The 622nd 'Barbarossa' Tank Battalion had been shipped out with a number of T-90s and upgraded T-80s to shore up his reserves, and Luftflotte 74, with it's 23 MiG-31BSM interceptors and 17 MiG-29M fighter aircraft would come in to provide air support if Jeoguk could not do so for him. The tank battalion would be coming in by ship, and hopefully not be intercepted by the Anime Army's carrier fleet, whilst the air force would arrive in a short period of time after actually deploying. Oscar couldn't worry about these units right now though, he was too busy preparing to make the offense into IDDF territory. It was just a matter of being properly prepared to attack. As for Geonju, the attack would be beginning here with a prolonged artillery barrage that would push the civilians out...
Last edited by Indotsina on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deidesheim
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Question

Postby Deidesheim » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:09 am

How do I join this rp? :)
The Holy Empire of Deidesheim
Growing Strong! (Totally not ripped off from GOT's Tyrell motto)

Info

Pro: Centrism, Meritocracy, World Government, World Peace, Pragmatism, Open-mindedness, Positive Liberalism, Christianity, Libertarian Socialism
Neutral: LGBT, Islam
Anti: Far Right, Far Left, Fascism, Satanism, Nazism, Radical Beliefs, Capitalism, Authoritarian Socialism, Communism, Exploitation, Harrassment

Jeoguk
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeoguk » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:11 am

Deidesheim wrote:How do I join this rp? :)

It is open, you can just start posting right away

Deidesheim
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Thank you

Postby Deidesheim » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:12 am

Jeoguk wrote:
Deidesheim wrote:How do I join this rp? :)

It is open, you can just start posting right away

Ahh thank you

Info

Pro: Centrism, Meritocracy, World Government, World Peace, Pragmatism, Open-mindedness, Positive Liberalism, Christianity, Libertarian Socialism
Anti: Far Right, Far Left, Fascism, Satanism, Nazism, Radical Beliefs, Capitalism, Authoritarian Socialism, Communism, Exploitation, Harrassment

Deidesheim
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Declaration of Support

Postby Deidesheim » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am

http://germanculture.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/bismarck.jpg

In a speech this morning, Chancellor Otto von Bismarck announced that the Empire of Deidesheim will send ships and troops to support Jeoguk in its war against K-Pop.

ORBAT:

1st Kriegsmarine Carrier Strike Group
1st Seebataillon Amphibious Ready Group
1st Heer Division
2nd Heer Division

Info

Megelan
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Megelan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 am

OOC: as an old (and decrepit) K-Pop fan, this shit's glorious, man. Only Park Bom rising from the dead while wielding her Hate You MV equipment would make it better. Keep it going, y'all. :P

Deidesheim
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deidesheim » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:29 am

Megelan wrote:OOC: as an old (and decrepit) K-Pop fan, this shit's glorious, man. Only Park Bom rising from the dead while wielding her Hate You MV equipment would make it better. Keep it going, y'all. :P

I'm sorry but this is spam and unrelated to the roleplay

Info

Hwangyuk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hwangyuk » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:34 am

100 Zircon cruise missiles from the Yasen classes were launched towards the anime army fleet.
100 Kh-90 cruise missiles were launched from supersonic heavy bombers
100 Iskander-K cruise missiles were launched from Sapporo
80 Shikval torpedos were launched from Kilo classes at 50km distance from the fleet

Die
The Democratic People's Republic of Hwangyuk
A Juche Superpower under Supreme Leader Kim Tae-il

This nation does not represent my beliefs.

Deidesheim
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Declaration of War

Postby Deidesheim » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:39 am

Chancellor Otto von Bismarck declares war on Hwangyuk for their crimes against humanity

Info

The Anime Army
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anime Army » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:39 am

The anime army fleet is destroyed. After terrorizing the region for so long, the Kawaii squadron has been sunk into the ocean.
#StopHatingOnAnime

Deidesheim
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Declaration of War

Postby Deidesheim » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:52 am

Asian Manifest Destiny von Deindesheim is declared

Hwangyuk and Jeoguk is now a core territory of Deidesheim...Conquest will come!!!

6 Carrier Strike Groups
6 Amphibious Ready Groups
12 Army Divisions

An advise to surrender was issued as well!!

Info

Jeoguk
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeoguk » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:57 am

"That was sudden" said President Gyeong after receiving the Deidesheimer declaration of war. While the Anime Army fleet's unexpected total destruction came as a relief the Jeo government didn't breath easily for long as now a force with double the strength navally had declared intent to invade Jeoguk.

Jeoguk in its current state could do little against the incoming onslaught, but preparations were made anyway as whatever left of air defense missiles, anti ship missiles and attack boats were gathered and organized. To most however Jeoguk remained too crippled to respond to the 'Asian Manifest Destiny' of Deidesheim.

Nazi Madagascar Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Madagascar Republic » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:00 am

Mpitarika Faratampony Rajoelina II 'Julien': Supreme Leader of the Nazi Madagascar Republic

It was a normal cloudy day in Antananarivo. Mpitarika Faratampony Rajoelina II 'Julien' had heard news about the war, the holy struggle, against the degeneracy known as 'K-Pop'. "Andriamanitra ô!" the leader shouted in his office, while his officers stood in front of him. "Men, mobilize the navy" the Mpitarika Faratampony said, "it's time to crush those who support K-pop". As a result, the Madagascar People’s Armed Forces began planning out a naval operation in fighting against those who oppose the War on K-pop.

On state television and radio, Mpitarika Faratampony Rajoelina II 'Julien' delivered a speech:

The degenerate consumerist materialistic artificial garbage called 'K-pop' shall be crushed by the fists of a million Malagasy people. We shall crush those who enjoy listening to such garbage music genre.

Voninahitra ho an'ny tafika! Voninahitra ho an'ny firenentsika!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents