NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Nevrintik wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Posted for Whitesnake. Blake shouldn’t have opened his mouth.

You shouldn't have assumed that Blake wouldn't have planned for something like that. ;)

Except... how do you know where his eyes are? Image
He’s wearing this for a suit. There’s no eyeholes, just a massive visor that takes up most of the helmet
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Nevrintik wrote:You shouldn't have assumed that Blake wouldn't have planned for something like that. ;)

Except... how do you know where his eyes are? Image
He’s wearing this for a suit. There’s no eyeholes, just a massive visor that takes up most of the helmet

I really love RPing, but I am still very new to it.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:38 pm

@Nev and Haedros- Ughhh...you guys. Like being on a playground. :p And Haedros has a good point. With Caleb in his armor like that, it would be very hard for Blake to make the direct eye contact he needs.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm

My next post about Greyface is going to take place tomorrow IC, currently it's night on the current day IC?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:My next post about Greyface is going to take place tomorrow IC, currently it's night on the current day IC?

Yeah...mr. mayor got killed Sunday night, hey, it's Sunday night right now in rl, how about that! ;) But yeah, it can be hard keeping track of time in IC with all the shit happening! :lol:

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:57 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:My next post about Greyface is going to take place tomorrow IC, currently it's night on the current day IC?

Yeah...mr. mayor got killed Sunday night, hey, it's Sunday night right now in rl, how about that! ;) But yeah, it can be hard keeping track of time in IC with all the shit happening! :lol:

So my next Greyface post will be Monday morning, technically. I wished Panessa Studios didn't get attacked by Firefly, though.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:00 pm

I’ll be posting again soon. I got a bit occupied cuz ITS MY MUTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Grand Rivia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Rivia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:02 pm

The man who made the application for Victor Zsasz did absolutely nothing with it. With that being said, I would like permission to take it over.

Also, who is running this RP?

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Grand Rivia wrote:The man who made the application for Victor Zsasz did absolutely nothing with it. With that being said, I would like permission to take it over.

Also, who is running this RP?

Brainy is the OP and I'm one of the co-ops. The Zsasz app has been a WIP for over a month and not edited once, you have permission to take over.

Haedros 92712 wrote:I’ll be posting again soon. I got a bit occupied cuz ITS MY MUTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY

Really? Mine too. Well, it was 7 minutes ago.
Last edited by Yaana Noore on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAEDROS AND YAANA! :D

*gets you both an exploding cake. lights the candles*
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Grand Rivia wrote:The man who made the application for Victor Zsasz did absolutely nothing with it. With that being said, I would like permission to take it over.

Like Yaana said. Write up a new character act for Zsasz and submit it for approval. :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Posted for Basil and Babs.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Posted for Caleb.

Without further ado:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Posted for Caleb.

Awwww...I knew Caleb was a softie! Under all that poly-carbonite armor beats a heart of gold! :)

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Got a post up for Catgirl

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Whalestron wrote:Got a post up for Catgirl

I saw that! :p Ugh...I'm sorry, I'm too tired to post IC right now. Need to take a catnap or, in my case, a batnap. :p

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:32 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Whalestron wrote:Got a post up for Catgirl

I saw that! :p Ugh...I'm sorry, I'm too tired to post IC right now. Need to take a catnap or, in my case, a batnap. :p

Oof, that’s relateable. Get good rest Brainy!

Without further ado:

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Posted for Blake.

I've decided to temporarily retire Blake Powers in favor of trying something new. Could I create a new character app?

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:45 pm

So, I would very much like to get the Imposter Mad Hatter to the iceberg longue if that would be okay with you brainy.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Nevrintik wrote:Posted for Blake.

I've decided to temporarily retire Blake Powers in favor of trying something new. Could I create a new character app?

I’d say you have posted enough to prove you can handle a second character.

Without further ado:

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Nevrintik wrote:Posted for Blake.

I’d say you have posted enough to prove you can handle a second character.

Alright. This next character should be a much more interesting concept to work with. I'll have the app up soon. :)

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Hero App: Fah Loon Ji-tann

Postby Nevrintik » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Hero APP:
Name/Alias: Fah Loon Ji-tann (Real name unknown)
Appearance: Brown eyes, bald, 6'5"
Personality: Placid, amiable, occasionally humorous
Faction: None
Race: Human (Black)
Backstory:

Not much is known about the self-proclaimed monk known as Fah Loon Ji-tann. From a young age, he was infatuated with monk culture. He was in love with the idea of the martial arts and the concept of transcendence. He viewed the world as being in great need of His ideas and philosophies put him in bad positions as a youth, but he knew physical and psychological self-defense from a young age. Many regarded him as being mentally and socially impaired and sometimes even delusional, but this did not stop him. When he was 30, he decided to fake his death and abandoned his previous life to live as a modern monk, traveling the lands and helping those in need whenever possible.

The man cast off his previous name, now referring to himself as Fah Loon Ji-tann. After leaving his old life, he continued to train himself over the years. With only a staff, two pocket knives, a robe, and a mission, Fah began his crusade of justice, hoping to bring peace and prosperity to those he could.

Powers/Weapons/Tech: None (See skills)
Weaknesses:

Fah is a strong combatant, but the bulk of his weaknesses are purely psychological. He tends to become defensive when others inquire about his past, eventually progressing to rage and interfering with his overall technique. He is also prone to think too long on subjects, which could lead to him taking too long to make decisions. Because of this, he has somewhat of a shortened attention span and his mind tends to wander a lot.

Skills:

Because of his extensive self-training, Fah can go for up to five days without sleep and up to two weeks without food or drink. He also has an extremely high pain tolerance, letting him take blow after blow and still continue to fight. His senses are very well-attuned, allowing him to see and hear at far greater capacities than any typical individual.

Fah bares a few objects which he uses as weapons. His go-to instrument is a staff, which he uses in an expert fashion to deliver quick blows against his opponents while leaving no room for them to fight back. If he is to lose his staff, he can effectively utilize hand-to-hand combat to keep his foes at bay. He is also capable of using objects around himself as makeshift weapons, such as stray bricks, rocks, or pieces of broken glass.

Aside from his monk-related abilities, Fah has a strong sense of empathy and has a great insight into the personalities and motives of others. He frequently uses this to console troubled individuals or to deduce the intentions of assailants.

Extra Information
Voice Actor: Sahr Ngaujah (Doomfist from Overwatch)

Did you read the rules? Yes.
Last edited by Nevrintik on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:02 am

A hero with some sort of faith likely has quite a strict moral code. Does your character, and if he does could you outline it?
Last edited by Yaana Noore on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:01 am

Yaana Noore wrote:A hero with some sort of faith likely has quite a strict moral code. Does your character, and if he does could you outline it?

Sure. I can get an updated character app up.

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:02 am

Also, I would like to remind the people here that I will be out for a week starting tomorrow, so I will be taking a break from RPing until then.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse