NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 pm

My character's power is a type of paralytic gaze. Through locking eye contact with an individual, he can cause their muscles to lock up all around their body, effectively paralyzing them temporarily. The longer eye contact is held, the longer the effect lasts. Blake keeps it a secret by looking at the forehead or nose of people he doesn't intend to utilize his power against. Because he was slightly autistic, he managed to get away with this fairly frequently.

Oh, and did I mention that he has a vendetta against vigilantes? :twisted:
I really love RPing, but I am still very new to it.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Okay, Main...so Greyface is what happens when you mix Clayface and the Hulk together, gotcha! :lol: I really like the idea of keeping what Clayface looks like in his passive state a surprise for the reader to try and figure out. That's really neat and I'm fine with it.

But, I do have a couple of small issues. So, in his backstory, is Greyface Yermo? The serial killer who's the head of security? Or someone else entirely? I know you want to keep his background mysterious but I find this unnecessarily confusing. I mean, if it's the serial killer, I really prefer to have that made clear. I don't need to know the serial killer's story, just that he's the one that became Greyface. If it's someone else, like a factory employee that just happened to be there at the wrong time, that's fine too, just decide on someone.

For the DNA sample, can it only be blood? Because you can get DNA from a hair sample, saliva, a flake of skin. If he can only get it from blood, I'm cool with that, I'm just trying to give you more options.

And for his day job, if he doesn't have one, please say so. In which case, I would assume he steals to get money? Also, need a living place. If he's homeless, give the general area of Gotham/neighborhood where he generally roams.

As far as weaknesses and as with Lady Clayface, I will assume that whatever affects Karlo's clay, such as freezing, drying the clay out, etc. etc. will also work against Greyface. :)

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Man, I take ten minutes to write a OOC reply and when I come back there's like ten damn new IC posts! :lol:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Nevrintik wrote:Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.

Don’t think you can snare Whitesnake so easily Nev...
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Uhhhhh...now I got a headache. :lol:

Okay, Lic- it's hilarious that Steph keeps throwing player characters out the window but I'm reigning you in, dude. :lol: This is the last time, seriously, alright?

Nev and Haedros, I love your enthusiasm but give me a chance to reply and let me get in on this! Also, I'm thinking of making Basil an OP character, just letting you guys know.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Seriously, Nev and Haedros, I don't want to see another post from either one of you until I post for Babs, got it? Good. :p

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:50 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Seriously, Nev and Haedros, I don't want to see another post from either one of you until I post for Babs, got it? Good. :p

*Posts anyway because I’m evil*
I don’t intend to actually post this was a joke.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:*Posts anyway because I’m evil*
I don’t intend to actually post this was a joke.

You're damn lucky I know that, H. :p And posted, sorry for slowing you guys down, please continue. :p
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:04 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Okay, Main...so Greyface is what happens when you mix Clayface and the Hulk together, gotcha! :lol: I really like the idea of keeping what Clayface looks like in his passive state a surprise for the reader to try and figure out. That's really neat and I'm fine with it.

But, I do have a couple of small issues. So, in his backstory, is Greyface Yermo? The serial killer who's the head of security? Or someone else entirely? I know you want to keep his background mysterious but I find this unnecessarily confusing. I mean, if it's the serial killer, I really prefer to have that made clear. I don't need to know the serial killer's story, just that he's the one that became Greyface. If it's someone else, like a factory employee that just happened to be there at the wrong time, that's fine too, just decide on someone.

For the DNA sample, can it only be blood? Because you can get DNA from a hair sample, saliva, a flake of skin. If he can only get it from blood, I'm cool with that, I'm just trying to give you more options.

And for his day job, if he doesn't have one, please say so. In which case, I would assume he steals to get money? Also, need a living place. If he's homeless, give the general area of Gotham/neighborhood where he generally roams.

As far as weaknesses and as with Lady Clayface, I will assume that whatever affects Karlo's clay, such as freezing, drying the clay out, etc. etc. will also work against Greyface. :)

To help clarify some things, I start with the backstory. The backstory was to establish a bit of exposition on how Basil Karlo originally became Clayface (his latest backstory is currently similar to the one presented in the Batman: The Animated Series "Feat of Clay", as shown on Detective Comics Annual Vol 1 2018.) The rest of the backstory is explaining the reason on how Greyface could have originally became...well, Greyface. Before I explain more, I address some of the other stuff.

While I didn't want to simply have Greyface imitate anyone with ease, I had the idea of Greyface literally acting like a blood syringe or a mosquito. However, I can have Greyface simply copy a person's DNA with just a hair particle or blood drop to make things less complicated (seeing Clayface in the comics managed to do the same by getting some DNA of Bruce and be disguised as him).

Greyface does actually have a place to live, before they became Greyface. I will reveal a little, that Greyface lives in a suburban house on the outskirts of Gotham, which I will say they live the north outskirts. And for weaknesses, the same weaknesses that Lady Clay has, such as freezing or drying out will do for weaknesses.

Now back to terms of backstory, Greyface will literally be turned into Greyface in the IC, while the rest of the backstory are events that happened before Greyface's arrival to explain a reason on how they would have been transformed or was at the factory. Now, I don't want to spoil a whole lot, but when your character IC backstory revolves attempting to become a superhero on their favorite movie villain, let's just say that things don't get nicer. A bit of a curse of clay is the perfect way to describe it.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Nevrintik wrote:Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.

Don’t think you can snare Whitesnake so easily Nev...

Blacklist is nothing if not clever... Besides, because he's so new, what is there to expect from him? As far as Whitesnake knows, Blake is just an innocent bystander who ended up in a bad situation. :twisted:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Nevrintik wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Don’t think you can snare Whitesnake so easily Nev...

Blacklist is nothing if not clever... Besides, because he's so new, what is there to expect from him? As far as Whitesnake knows, Blake is just an innocent bystander who ended up in a bad situation. :twisted:

Caleb is nearly twice the age of most characters in this RP. He has experience with practically every kind of threat, to the point where he can easily identify a situation. He’s seen people fake injuries in order to lure him close, as a last ditch attempt to kill him. Not only is he a skilled detective and fighter, he’s been alive and around the block long enough to read situations calculate out every outcome before things can go sour.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Without further ado:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Here goes nothing.

Hero/Villian APP:
Name/Alias: Unknown/Greyface
Appearance:

Personality: "Due to the nature of this individual, the only way to profile our unsub is not by age nor gender, but by personality. The unsub is inflicting harm towards criminals and rarely innocent bystanders, meaning the unsub sees itself as a vigilante, having been wrong by a criminal or have experienced an event in their life, where they long for justice in their own hands. Vigilante killers are common, however how our unsub is aware of our victim's crime activity is still unknown. The unsub seems to be aware of the killer Basil Karlo (who is currently at large and out of his regular hunting ground) as an actor and seemed to be aware of watching his movies."

"The unsub could be seeing Karlo as a tragic villain, however the unsub before becoming Greyface could have been a major, but not a obsessive fan, of his work. The unsub who was originally human could have been suffering from being bipolar, dissociative identify disorder, or had suffered a psychosis. Currently, the unsub's personality seems to stem from the unsub being enraged when provoked heavily. There is signs that the unsub is aware of their nature and is trying to control it, trying to act controlled and focused while still fulfilling their promise for justice. Like Karlo, the unsub has a violent and destructive behavior, making them unpredictable and possibly extremely dangerous. What makes the unsub stand out from regular vigilante killers is that the unsub is known to save people in distress, seeing themselves as an anti-hero. The unsub's identify is still currently unknown." - Police Profile

"You think we can figure out who this so-called Lady Clay is, also? That bank robbery is stirring up a fury." - Random Detective
Faction: N/A
Race: Human (Once human to be exact)
Backstory: Who is Greyface? To explain, we must tell a simple story about a man named Roland Daggett, who was a business entrepreneur who's company was rivals with Wayne Enterprises, who also made a product known as Re-Nu, which was a discontinued industrial make-up chemical. A disfigured actor named Basil Karlo started stealing and using it, until he was accidentally doused and overdosed by Re-Nu, becoming Clayface. However, this wasn't the end of clay itself, as a curse was formed. After the original Clayface was born, Daggett was arrested and was forced to serve a life sentence for several other criminal activity related to his business. The Re-Nu factory which was in the middle of Old Gotham was abandoned, until another shady and sleazy businessman appeared to replace Daggett.

Our businessman named Douglas Yermo founded Yermo Cosmetics and used the same factory that Daggett used and operated. Yermo was aware of Re-Nu and it's dangerous properties, deciding to attempt to control the dangerous nature of the chemical, implementing it into beauty products for consumers to use. The problem was Yermo was just as a criminal as Daggett was, as it was said that he recruited a supposed serial killer to be his head of security in his business operations. Experimenting with different chemicals, Yermo attempted to control Re-Nu for his own gain, however due to an incriminating secret that is concealed inside the factory itself and an unfortunate incident that led to a prophecy being fulfilled, Greyface was created to inflict their own version of justice to criminals in Gotham.
Powers/Weapons/Tech:
Malleable Clay-Like Body: Just like Clayface, Greyface has a malleable clay-like body which gives them the abilities of size alteration, density control, and superhuman strength and durability. Greyface can also use their limbs and even body to shape as weapons to use against hostiles.
Mimic: Greyface does have the abilities to appear as other people, but this comes with a risk for the individual Greyface is mimicing. Rather than simply changing into them immediately, Greyface requires that DNA from that person to be absorbed into them, where it can be stored within them and be used for future uses. In other words, Greyface acts as a leech feeding on blood on people, where the DNA is stored.
Passive and Aggressive: What makes Greyface different from the normal Clayface is that they have the ability to be in a humanoid and less monster-looking form, which is caused by fear, anger, and extreme stress. This results to Greyface entering their Aggressive phase, where they become more violent and brutal in combat. Greyface will return to their Passive phase, reverting back into their more monstrous appearance.
Weaknesses:
I'm a Nice Person..Sorta: Greyface's main problem is their destructive and violent personality, which is the cause of their reasoning for committing violent antics. Since Greyface is acting as an anti-hero, they need to make sure they still have some good on them if they wish to do justice for the criminals they come across.
Kill the Beast!: Due to it's terrifying appearance and bloodthirsty nature, Greyface is seen as a serial killer and complete monster by most of the public of Gotham. While Greyface does uses violence to get rid of criminals when provoked, they do have some soft sides and morals that everyone overlooks.
Skills: Greyface has the skill of deception, tricking anyone with ease which can be achieved via a disguise or other manipulation. When not using their powers, they have knowledge of basic hand-to-hand combat when in battle.
RP Examples: You should know me by now. :3
Extra Information
Day Job:
Living Place:
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes:
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yep.

Okay, I'm going to provisionally approve this, Main. If you want him to be sorta like a mosquito in how he acquires his DNA samples, I'm fine with that, actually that sounds cool, so okay. As far as my concerns about his backstory/home/day job, I want to see that resolved or significant progress made in your IC posts by this time next week or I will rescind my approval, okay? Don't sweat it though, I have every confidence in you. :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Okay, Babs is paralyzed so I don't need to post, let's see how this plays out. ;)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:19 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Here goes nothing.

Hero/Villian APP:
Name/Alias: Unknown/Greyface
Appearance:

Personality: "Due to the nature of this individual, the only way to profile our unsub is not by age nor gender, but by personality. The unsub is inflicting harm towards criminals and rarely innocent bystanders, meaning the unsub sees itself as a vigilante, having been wrong by a criminal or have experienced an event in their life, where they long for justice in their own hands. Vigilante killers are common, however how our unsub is aware of our victim's crime activity is still unknown. The unsub seems to be aware of the killer Basil Karlo (who is currently at large and out of his regular hunting ground) as an actor and seemed to be aware of watching his movies."

"The unsub could be seeing Karlo as a tragic villain, however the unsub before becoming Greyface could have been a major, but not a obsessive fan, of his work. The unsub who was originally human could have been suffering from being bipolar, dissociative identify disorder, or had suffered a psychosis. Currently, the unsub's personality seems to stem from the unsub being enraged when provoked heavily. There is signs that the unsub is aware of their nature and is trying to control it, trying to act controlled and focused while still fulfilling their promise for justice. Like Karlo, the unsub has a violent and destructive behavior, making them unpredictable and possibly extremely dangerous. What makes the unsub stand out from regular vigilante killers is that the unsub is known to save people in distress, seeing themselves as an anti-hero. The unsub's identify is still currently unknown." - Police Profile

"You think we can figure out who this so-called Lady Clay is, also? That bank robbery is stirring up a fury." - Random Detective
Faction: N/A
Race: Human (Once human to be exact)
Backstory: Who is Greyface? To explain, we must tell a simple story about a man named Roland Daggett, who was a business entrepreneur who's company was rivals with Wayne Enterprises, who also made a product known as Re-Nu, which was a discontinued industrial make-up chemical. A disfigured actor named Basil Karlo started stealing and using it, until he was accidentally doused and overdosed by Re-Nu, becoming Clayface. However, this wasn't the end of clay itself, as a curse was formed. After the original Clayface was born, Daggett was arrested and was forced to serve a life sentence for several other criminal activity related to his business. The Re-Nu factory which was in the middle of Old Gotham was abandoned, until another shady and sleazy businessman appeared to replace Daggett.

Our businessman named Douglas Yermo founded Yermo Cosmetics and used the same factory that Daggett used and operated. Yermo was aware of Re-Nu and it's dangerous properties, deciding to attempt to control the dangerous nature of the chemical, implementing it into beauty products for consumers to use. The problem was Yermo was just as a criminal as Daggett was, as it was said that he recruited a supposed serial killer to be his head of security in his business operations. Experimenting with different chemicals, Yermo attempted to control Re-Nu for his own gain, however due to an incriminating secret that is concealed inside the factory itself and an unfortunate incident that led to a prophecy being fulfilled, Greyface was created to inflict their own version of justice to criminals in Gotham.
Powers/Weapons/Tech:
Malleable Clay-Like Body: Just like Clayface, Greyface has a malleable clay-like body which gives them the abilities of size alteration, density control, and superhuman strength and durability. Greyface can also use their limbs and even body to shape as weapons to use against hostiles.
Mimic: Greyface does have the abilities to appear as other people, but this comes with a risk for the individual Greyface is mimicing. Rather than simply changing into them immediately, Greyface requires that DNA from that person to be absorbed into them, where it can be stored within them and be used for future uses. In other words, Greyface acts as a leech feeding on blood on people, where the DNA is stored.
Passive and Aggressive: What makes Greyface different from the normal Clayface is that they have the ability to be in a humanoid and less monster-looking form, which is caused by fear, anger, and extreme stress. This results to Greyface entering their Aggressive phase, where they become more violent and brutal in combat. Greyface will return to their Passive phase, reverting back into their more monstrous appearance.
Weaknesses:
I'm a Nice Person..Sorta: Greyface's main problem is their destructive and violent personality, which is the cause of their reasoning for committing violent antics. Since Greyface is acting as an anti-hero, they need to make sure they still have some good on them if they wish to do justice for the criminals they come across.
Kill the Beast!: Due to it's terrifying appearance and bloodthirsty nature, Greyface is seen as a serial killer and complete monster by most of the public of Gotham. While Greyface does uses violence to get rid of criminals when provoked, they do have some soft sides and morals that everyone overlooks.
Skills: Greyface has the skill of deception, tricking anyone with ease which can be achieved via a disguise or other manipulation. When not using their powers, they have knowledge of basic hand-to-hand combat when in battle.
RP Examples: You should know me by now. :3
Extra Information
Day Job:
Living Place:
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes:
Theme Song:
Did you read the rules? Yep.

Okay, I'm going to provisionally approve this, Main. If you want him to be sorta like a mosquito in how he acquires his DNA samples, I'm fine with that, actually that sounds cool, so okay. As far as my concerns about his backstory/home/day job, I want to see that resolved or significant progress made in your IC posts by this time next week or I will rescind my approval, okay? Don't sweat it though, I have every confidence in you. :)

*cracks knuckles* I shall start with an exposition post in the IC. Then I shall work some magic.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Again, you don't have to wait for me to post. Nev and Haedros. ;)

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:29 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Again, you don't have to wait for me to post. Nev and Haedros. ;)

But you did post. I’m waiting for you before I respond to whatever Nev posts next.

Without further ado:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:Again, you don't have to wait for me to post. Nev and Haedros. ;)

But you did post. I’m waiting for you before I respond to whatever Nev posts next.

Haha, no, it's alright. Go ahead and respond to Blake pretending to be unconscious. After all, not much that Babs can do at the moment anyway. :p

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Uhhhhh...now I got a headache. :lol:

Okay, Lic- it's hilarious that Steph keeps throwing player characters out the window but I'm reigning you in, dude. :lol: This is the last time, seriously, alright?

Lol ok sorry got carried away there, won’t happen again.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Okay, I see that this Blake/Caleb main event isn't going to get resolved tonight. And I was so looking forward, oh well. Just be aware you two, I will be refereeing and using my OP magic wand if necessary. And Nev does have a point, H. I could definitely see Caleb being suspicious about Blake and alert to any tricks but Blake's power is so unique, would Caleb be worried about simply making eye contact with Blake without it seeming like metagaming?
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Lic wrote:

Cool, because I'd hate to have to sic Bane on your girl Steph. :P

And hey, Nev and H! I actually do have an idea for a post so I might add something! :)

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Uhhhhh...now I got a headache. :lol:

Nev and Haedros, I love your enthusiasm but give me a chance to reply and let me get in on this! Also, I'm thinking of making Basil an OP character, just letting you guys know.

Having Basil as a character seems interesting enough. According to Blake's lore, Basil never had any real outstanding qualities aside from being very empathetic and compassionate. I'm guessing that you'll manage the rest if you decide to make them a character?

Nevrintik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nevrintik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Lic wrote:

Cool, because I'd hate to have to sic Bane on your girl Steph. :P

And hey, Nev and H! I actually do have an idea for a post so I might add something! :)

Fire away. :lol2:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Nevrintik wrote:Having Basil as a character seems interesting enough. According to Blake's lore, Basil never had any real outstanding qualities aside from being very empathetic and compassionate. I'm guessing that you'll manage the rest if you decide to make them a character?

Actually, I did have something in 'mind'. Hey, answer this for me so I don't have to re-check your app because I'm lazy. :p Does Basil know about her brother's powers?

Fronket
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fronket » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Last I checked Madison was in the bank two-face was robbing yes? Because I was planning for an interaction between them in a time jump.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse