NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Enforcers (mods) are here to enforce the rules and have the power to give warnings to rule breakers and are as Follows: Dyllonia,Oppermenia Rakdai,Draos
Map Maker makes the Map and is in charge of who can colonize what and that is Rakdai/Dyllonia
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=447028 link to the OOC/Signups thread
Rules:

1. Nations like Nazi Philippine Empire, Sheboyganite Union are banned until it is decided they are fit to join this rp.

2. BASIC REALISM.

3. No instant invasions. RP your fleet crossing the oceans first. Surrounding a country should take up an entire post. RP your preparations for the attack before you attack. Be realistic. NO TELEPORTATIONS. Blitzkrieg is banned henceforth.

4. No WMDs of any kinds until but 2 of your countries on the map are invaded.

5. NS stats are used for economy and population.

6. No god modding. So, basically, you don't dictate what other people's forces do and the damage they take. You only control your forces and the damage they take.

7. You may claim territories on the world map. However, you can only start out with staking your claim in three territories/countries. You can increase your territory through invasions, or the colonization of territories that are unclaimed. You just have to rp it. However, if you are inactive for a period of one week or more on the IC thread, your borders will be shrunken to one territory, and will be left up for grabs. you can colonize ONE Region/Country at a time to make it fair so others have a chance to colonize as well.

8. NO PUPPET NATIONS. They provide an unfair advantage, as you're still the one controlling them, anyway.

9. Your military can only be 10% of your population. 15% if you have conscription as a national policy.

10. You can't prevent anyone else from colonizing nor can you can claim to have taken anyone else's territory without their permission.

11. And I cannot stress this enough. In order to regulate this rp, and keep things fair and fun, I am the deciding factor of what goes in this rp. So, if I say you can't have as many troops as you say you do, then you have to follow my numbers. I'm sorry, but we can't have rules without enforcement.

Current Warnings 3 warnings = ban.
Suryak-2
Mersdon-2
Red Foxia-1

Please, follow these rules. Any failure to do so will result in a ban on your participation in the rp.
Current Nations
Oppermenia-Greenland Iceland Canada
Dyllonia British Isles Gibraltar Morocco
South Acren America
Deutsch-Brittania Scandinavia Finland Murmansk Region Germany
Draos. the Caribbean Eastern Central America Madagascar South Africa and Thailand
Rakdai South America Western Central America Oceania
SR.Russia Western Africa.
Alsace-Lorraine- France
South Caleblan- Indonesia and Southern Philippines
Persia-Kebabistan Iran Turkey Oman Saudi Arabia The Netherlands.
Bavarian Austria- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan
Mersdon-Japan Korea Malaysia Belgium.
Red Foxia South Carolina and Andaman Islands.
Open- Vietnam Laos Cambodia Burma Nepal Bhutan Mongolia Turkmenistan Tajikistan Iraq Kuwait UAE Israel Syria Lebanon Jordan Georgia Armenia Azerbaijan Sudan South Sudan Western Sahara Namibia Angola Botswana Luxembourg Romania Moldova Bulgaria
Last edited by Draos on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm

the Draosian Navy First fleet stationed in Barbados and the Second fleet stationed in Jamaica at Euat (formerly Kingston ) the former Rebel stronghold of Duke James return to port after a series of training exercises. as the Grand Duke Debates where to set up colonies right now looking at the Guyana's region of South America (Guyana Suriname and French Guiana ). The Draosian Air Force controls Aruba and the Army command is still stationed in Grenada. which is also home the 182nd legion
Last edited by Draos on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Csasar Dominik is attending a meeting with his advisers .

"We must approach the situation diplomatically. We cannot shoot our way out of everything." explains the Foreign Affairs Adviser, "We must send diplomats to a selected few countries to expand our Birodalom."

"And do you expect South Acren to act all diplomatic all of a sudden? We must act bold against the others. We must show them that the Legions of Dyllonia is not a force to be reckoned with. We must put the fear of Dyllonus inside of them!" announces the Military Adviser.

"While you do both make very good points, I must side with the diplomatic side of things. Yes, countries like South Acren are way to stubborn to listen to Diplomacy but we cannot give up on lets sat Draos. I will issue Császári diplomats to Draos to discuss their future with our larger empire." Császár Dominik declares.

In a few hours, a diplomat arrives in an airport in Draos and asks for permission to see the Duke and Duchess.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:15 pm

the Grand Duchess allows Dyllonics to meet with the Draosian Royal Family but states sternly "We can't make any Promises with your mutual hatred south Acren and their close proximity to us we don't want to get caught up in any feuds that doesn't involve us"
Draosian Blue guards allow the Ambassadors into the Palace at Slolis (formerly La Vega in the Dominican Republic)
Last edited by Draos on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:26 pm

They diplomat politely shakes the hands of the family.

"I thank you for the warm welcome miss Natalie, now I have some business that needs to be discussed." the Diplomat explains, "Now, Császár Dominik is offering you a deal that could give your people prosperity beyond limits. Now" he pulls out a scroll written by Császár Dominik, " I, Császár Dominik of the Birodalom of Greater Dyllonia offer you admission into the Birodalom. I will now state the terms :

Draos will be a dominion under Dyllonia

Draos can keep its current government and keep its current constitution

Draos can keep it's military and will be protected by Császári soldiers

Draos will comply to any taxes brought upon by the Birodalom

The Duke and Duchess can remain in power

Draos will answer any call to arms in case of war.

Sincerly, Császár Dominik Buluru" The diplomat finishes

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Dyllonia wrote:They diplomat politely shakes the hands of the family.

"I thank you for the warm welcome miss Natalie, now I have some business that needs to be discussed." the Diplomat explains, "Now, Császár Dominik is offering you a deal that could give your people prosperity beyond limits. Now" he pulls out a scroll written by Császár Dominik, " I, Császár Dominik of the Birodalom of Greater Dyllonia offer you admission into the Birodalom. I will now state the terms :

Draos will be a dominion under Dyllonia

Draos can keep its current government and keep its current constitution

Draos can keep it's military and will be protected by Császári soldiers

Draos will comply to any taxes brought upon by the Birodalom

The Duke and Duchess can remain in power

Draos will answer any call to arms in case of war.

Sincerly, Császár Dominik Buluru" The diplomat finishes

The Grand Duchess states in a polite but firm manner "We politely decline the Caszar's offer I think I speak for my Husband as well as Myself that we don't want war with South Acren nor do we want to be limited in our Independence and Sovereignty in any capacity as the People would surely not stand our territory which has never seen foreign boots on our soil to allow that change so willingly."

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:36 pm

t a g
Dniester jeszcze nie zginął,
Dopóki żyjemy.
Co nam odebrała obca siła,
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:42 pm

The diplomat gives the Duchess a disappointed look "Well, I cannot force you to sign this. But I do wish to point out that to grand powerhouse economy of Dyllonia would bring your country far. But, the beast that is named South Acren is a threat to most... smaller countries who could not defend themselves. But do take note that should the Acrenese begin knocking on your door, don't expect Dyllonia to swoop in in time to safe your country."

The diplomat rises to his feet and shakes the Duchesses hand once again. "I do hope you reconsider this, as I believe that this is not only in your best intrest, but a gift." The diplomat begins to leave.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:44 pm

tag
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
I'll add more in my sig eventually
I gave up fixing the flag, might ask for help one day

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:45 pm

the Grand Duchess remained quiet believing that he was trying to bait a negative or angry reaction out of her thinking that South Acren had never shown much interest in Invading Draos even though it had plenty of opportunities in the past to do so they seemed to favor isolation.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Premier Opperman watches world events unfold.
He doesn't want war, and will try to stay neutral.
He will mobilize Oppermenia for the sake of defense, as Oppermenia always does.
Meanwhile, he struggles to find a bride for his son, Lord Kevin, Crown Prince of Oppermenia.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Premier Mitchell Opperman and his wife Julianna plan a trip to Draos to see their daughter (the Grand Duchess of Draos)
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:27 pm

at Santo Dominigo in a secret Draosian Shipyard workers begin building the Draosian 3rd fleet to be known as the home fleet over fears either Dyllonia or South Acren will try to invade.

Deutsch-Brittannia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Brittannia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Undisclosed location, 0100 local time

The room was filled with noise as the people assembled chatted amongst themselves, waiting for the meeting to begin. No one was quite sure why they had been summoned at such a late hour, but a meeting called by the head of intelligence can No be shirked.

The babble died down when the double doors opened, revealing the man. He was fairly young for a senior member of government, but no one could argue he was exceptionally talented at his job. He strode across the room and took his seat at the head of the table in the centre of the room, signalling those assembled to do the same. Once everyone was seated he looked around at them before he began;

"Welcome everyone, my apologies for convening this meeting so late, but I have received information that we must act on straight away," he said, flashing a small, apologetic smile.

"According to reports gathered by agents of my department, it would appear that war is brewing on the horizon." He continued.

"War? How can we be sure?" Asked one of the generals, frowning.

"Tensions are brewing globally, and our agents believe that it won't be long before one nation or another begins hostilities. I have spoken with the King, and he believes that when it happens we must be ready, both to protect ourselves and push the boundaries of our nation further. I am of course, talking of an expansion," The Intelligence director answered.

Turning his attention to a large map of the world behind him, he marked several countries.

"After careful consideration we believe that these countries are the best targets to acquire. Generals, the King wishes to have a meeting with you in the coming days to formalize a plan of action, in the meantime send word to the Southern and Eastern armies to begin mobilising, and have the Navy relocate a fleet to the West. I must return to the King immediately, I will take my leave,"

Only moments later he left the room, and silence settled over those still remaining. After a few minutes general Fairwind stood, and sighed.

"Well you heard him, we best start planning,"

Just outside of the building, the head of intelligence was stepping into his car, engrossed in conversation on his phone.

"Yes your majesty, they have been informed. I will leave it to your leisure to arrange another meeting. I'm on my way to the palace now, I shall see you shortly,"

If anyone had overheard his conversation, and realised who he was speaking to, they would have been shocked at the familiarity and casual tone. But there was no one around. Sinking back into his seat, the director pinched the bridge of his nose. This was not going to be easy

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Draosian Colony ships set Sail for Belize,Guatemala and Honduras having launched from Ascension Island the Westernmost Draosian Island.
Last edited by Draos on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Deutsch-Brittannia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Brittannia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:46 pm

A small group of Deutsch-Brittannian intelligence agents depart from the capital, heading east.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Diplomatic Mission to Suryak

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:12 pm

"Dominik, diplomacy is clearly not working! Draos denied our offer to join our empire! They are simply too proud of that one victory they had over us a few years back." states the Military Adviser.

"Enough, we will continue these diplomatic missions and military matters will be a last resort, General." replies Dominik, "We will send a diplomat too Suryak next. Despite their....stubborn.... behavior i'm sure we can make something out of this."

Shortly after, a diplomat is sent by plane to Suryak and arrives shortly.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:41 am

the Draosians begin landing at Belize City and begin rebuilding the city that was once there prior to the Great collapse. Work on the 3rd fleet continues at a steady pace with 2 Poseidon-class Destroyers already being completed.

The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess meet as they await for her parents and talk about Dyllonia's recent proposal

the Grand Duchess is rather nervous "what if they take our declining to join them as an insult and invade us?"

Her Husband responds. "They wouldn't do that they know Oppermenia would join us and there is a high Chance South Acren would get involved due to just hating Dyllonia."

She rebuts "But can we count on South Acren aid? neither of our nations really interacts with one another. We both just tend to do our own thing."

The Grand Duke nods his head "that is a problem right now all we can do is hope Dyllonia distracts itself"
Last edited by Draos on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 am

Rommel listens to the spy's report and growls. "Damn! Those idiotic Dyllonians are planning something. Thank god that Draos turned them down...at least we think they turned them down. Anyway enough thinking, its time we mobilize a defense." Minister of Defense Darwin replays "But what of Draos? They may have turned down Dyllonia's offer but what if they made a secret agreement?" Rommel turns and looks at a map of the world "They know that we don't like to get involved in the world, but I am not sure whether we can trust them or not....all we can do is try to belive them that they are not cooperating with Dyllonia."
Beach defenses are being constructed on all undefended beaches
Last edited by South Acren on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:20 am

a Detachment of the Draosian 2nd fleet numbering only about 12 vessels led by the Behemoth Class Battleship D.W.V Havana along with the 41st Elite Corps are sent to Belize to deal with Pirates harassing the Colonists.
Last edited by Draos on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:13 am

Draosian Soldiers and pirates fight a ferocious battle outside Belmopan.
Last edited by Draos on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 am

The South Acren Marines and Navy are practicing a beach landing from the Gulf of Mexico. It is requested that the Gulf stays empty until the War Games are over.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:35 am

the 41st Elite secure the rest of Belize and move into Guatemala as another task force of the 2nd fleet sets sail to deliver the 314th sky corps through the Caribbean to Honduras . and in ascension island more Colony ships are loaded up to begin staking Draosian claims in Guatemala and Honduras.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:45 am

Rakdai starts a colonization drive, sending troops and civilians to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and El Salvador, as well as Equador and Peru.

OOC: I have an idea for a solar system wide RP. Still working on it though.
Bad days.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 am

Dyllonic troops in Gibraltar begin moving South into Morocco Africa. As soldiers begin to land, they aim to take claim for the country

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents