NATION

PASSWORD

All the World's Dreadnoughts

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blodrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Class Name: Åsgard-class ship of the line
Displacement (standard): ~ 3000 t
Primary Armament (in inches): 36-lb cannons (175 mm, 7")
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: none
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): The wooden hull is reinforced at the sides, where the gun decks are.
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): sails (full-rigged)
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): wind
Speed in knots: 10+ kt
Endurance in nautical miles: only limited by crew supplies
Year in service: 835 (AD 1860)
Year last unit retired or sunk: never
Number of units: 3 built, up to 10 planned
  • BKS Åsgard
  • BKS Midgard
  • BKS Valháll
  • (BKS Alvhjem)
  • (BKS Helhjem)
  • (BKS Vanahjem)
  • (???)
  • (???)
  • (???)
  • (???)
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
The Queen | Q&A | Nations & RP Info | Current RP
Tech is PT/FanT • Nation is just for fun • I do not use NS stats

Engleberg
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Engleberg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Class Name: Götterdämmerung Class Super Dreadnought
Displacement (standard): 49,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 2 x 16.5 inch SK L/45 guns , 8 x 15 inch SK L/45 guns
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 13.8 inches
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): Incremental
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Steam Turbines
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): Mixed, Oil and Coal
Speed in knots: 19 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 5,000 nautical miles
Year in service: 1916-1959
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1959
Number of units: 1

The Götterdämmerung was designed to outpreform every other dreadnought in the world, through its weaponry and its ability to take a hit. She was designed after the last produced Haldemar class battleship, and was slated to be armed with the most powerful guns available to the Kaiserliche-Marine. There were plans to install the prototype 18 inch guns that the Kaiserreich had been testing, but the First World War concluded before these plans came to fruition. Throughout WWI, she was hunted by all navies of the Allied Powers to the point of becoming a maritime myth with her ability to not be found while still devastating convoys. Eventually she was found in 1918, but was unable to be damaged by the fire coming from enemy cruisers and obsolete pre-dreadnoughts. In this battle, an enemy cruiser rammed her stern section and put her out of commission for the rest of the war. She was steadily made obsolete by successor ships, including the Kaiser class battleship which was armed with 20" guns and launched in 1938. The Götterdämmerung was retained in service through the Second World War, and was a missile testing ship in the last years of her life.

Can we submit more than one?
Last edited by Engleberg on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Umbrellya wrote:"You are literally the most unashamed German I've ever met."

Wiena wrote:"Engleberg you surely are the most savage guy in the whole game."

West Leas Oros 2 wrote:Anything Left of Center: *exists*
Engle: FUCKING REDS!

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Here are two WW2-era battleship classes from Atlantis.

Class Name: Kastor
Displacement (standard): 45,000 tons (originally 35,000 tons in 1937, upgraded to 45,000 tons by late 1938 after ramifications to the Second London Naval Treaty)
Primary Armament (in inches): 16
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 13.8
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): All-or-Nothing
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Turbines
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): Oil
Speed in knots: 30.2
Endurance in nautical miles: 16,000 at 15 kts
Year in service: 1941-present (HAtMS Kairon is ceremonial flagship)
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1958 (HAtMS Melkor)
Number of units: 4 (1 sunk, 1 scrapped, 1 as museum ship, 1 as ceremonial flagship)

The Kastor-class is basically the armoured version of the Iowa-class, though it sacrifices speed for this.

Class Name: Telokart
Displacement (standard): 34,300 tons
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 14
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Turbines
Speed in knots: 23
Endurance in nautical miles: 7,000 at 16 kts
Year in service: 1925-1947
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1947
Number of units: 2

Telokart-class is Atlantis' big nine (big seven IRL) battleship class.
Last edited by The Atlantean Islands on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Uses certain NS stats.

Atlantis is an MT nation that is the third richest country in the world, behind only China and the United States. It is closer to the USA, UK, Italy and Spain (in that order, though Italy and Spain is probably tied) culturally than it is Greece. It is also a naval power.

And no, Atlantis is not underwater: It has a land area around the size of France.

Pros: Classical liberalism, democracy, the West, Brexit, Viktor Orban, free education, strong military
Cons: Authoritarianism, fascism, communism, multiculturalism, Islamism

Mount Shavano
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Updated!

Blackledge wrote:
Mount Shavano wrote:

Now this is the type of post I like to see! Believable ship, good writeup.

Thank you, I have an amateur historian's interest in naval history. Have you considered ever doing a pre-dreadnought battleship thread? In any case I think I will work on and add a few more battleship designs this thread.

I'm a bit of a naval history guy myself.

Maintain this table is enough work for me, at the moment. I have a busy offline life these days. (My tastes would also run more towards a carrier thread if I did a second :p)

If you want to do one, I can promise to contribute and I can also provide some help getting it set up. I have a private google doc that generates the Factbook table for me once I input the data from posts. Then I can just copy it over.

Sufokia wrote:Class Name: Nakatleh
Displacement (standard): 20,900 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 6x12in
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 12in
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): incremental
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Turbine
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): Coal
Speed in knots: 21kn
Endurance in nautical miles: 5,700 nmi at 10 knots
Year in service:1907
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1933

The Nakatleh class battleship was a development in an all big-gun capital ship program undertaken by the Sufokian navy in the beginning of the 20th century. Naval engagements in a series of small primarily-naval wars in the late 19th century and first few years of the 20th had provided valuable experience in what worked and did not work with their pre-dreadnoughts. In addition, a fair number had been built overseas, allowing the Sufokian navy to learn more from how foreign powers built their own vessels. The Navy General Staff ordered the construction of the Kogedi class battleship, intended to be the first all big-gun vessels, in 1904. Resource and budgetary issues led to complications, and a reshuffle of government ministers ultimately resulted in the Kogedi mounting only four 12-inch guns supplemented with 10 inch guns. The Nakatleh was thus laid down two years later under a more stable government and learned much from the boondoggle of the Kogedi's development. Both battleships of the class, the Hekelya and the Mazzalshima, were commissioned a year later in a show of engineering and efficiency that boosted national pride. Their turbine engines were the most modern Sufokia could manufacture, their armament was set in two-gun turrets arrayed four in the center-line and two amidship, and their armor steel cemented ranging in thickness throughout the ship. With modern fire control systems and wireless telegraphy (which had been added to Sufokian ships two years earlier), the Nakatleh class would confidently guide the Combined Fleet of the United Colonies of Sufokia into the dreadnought age.

Realistic ship, excellent write up. :clap:

Blodrike wrote:Class Name: Åsgard-class ship of the line
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): The wooden hull is reinforced at the sides, where the gun decks are.
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): sails (full-rigged)
  • BKS Åsgard
  • BKS Midgard
  • BKS Valháll
  • (BKS Alvhjem)
  • (BKS Helhjem)
  • (BKS Vanahjem)
  • (???)
  • (???)
  • (???)
  • (???)

Ooo, I like wooden ships too. I hope you'll forgive me for not putting in the core dreadnought list, but it will get hopelessly disorganized if I'm not careful. What's the current year in your nation?

Engleberg wrote:Class Name: Götterdämmerung Class Super Dreadnought
Primary Armament (in inches): 2 x 16.5 inch SK L/45 guns , 8 x 15 inch SK L/45 guns
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Steam Turbines

The Götterdämmerung was designed to outpreform every other dreadnought in the world, through its weaponry and its ability to take a hit. She was designed after the last produced Haldemar class battleship, and was slated to be armed with the most powerful guns available to the Kaiserliche-Marine. There were plans to install the prototype 18 inch guns that the Kaiserreich had been testing, but the First World War concluded before these plans came to fruition. Throughout WWI, she was hunted by all navies of the Allied Powers to the point of becoming a maritime myth with her ability to not be found while still devastating convoys. Eventually she was found in 1918, but was unable to be damaged by the fire coming from enemy cruisers and obsolete pre-dreadnoughts. In this battle, an enemy cruiser rammed her stern section and put her out of commission for the rest of the war. She was steadily made obsolete by successor ships, including the Kaiser class battleship which was armed with 20" guns and launched in 1938. The Götterdämmerung was retained in service through the Second World War, and was a missile testing ship in the last years of her life.

Nice picture. Is that a modification of an existing Bayern from somewhere or did you do it from scratch? What program did you use? How long did it take you?

Absolutely!

The Atlantean Islands wrote:Here are two WW2-era battleship classes from Atlantis.

Displacement (standard): 45,000 tons (originally 35,000 tons in 1937, upgraded to 45,000 tons by late 1938 after ramifications to the Second London Naval Treaty)
Number of units: 4 (1 sunk, 1 scrapped, 1 as museum ship, 1 as ceremonial flagship)

The Kastor-class is basically the armoured version of the Iowa-class, though it sacrifices speed for this.

Displacement (standard): 35,000 tons

Very nice!

The armor over speed route is also the way I went with Shavano's early 40s 45k battleships, although mine are "hypothetical" in that they were eventually cancelled in favor of carriers. Shavano's rather fanatical commitment to Siegfried Breyer's ideal of four twins cost them in weight efficiency as well, Nova is slightly but definitely weaker than South Dakota.

The last wave of pre-WNT battleships are some of my favorites; I always loved Colorado and rate Nagato the coolest Japanese battleship design.

I assume three triple turrets on Kastor and four twins on Telokart?
The Federation of Mount Shavano
Consul Morgan Dawson
Capital : San Angelo
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Engleberg
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Engleberg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Mount Shavano wrote:Updated!

Blackledge wrote:Thank you, I have an amateur historian's interest in naval history. Have you considered ever doing a pre-dreadnought battleship thread? In any case I think I will work on and add a few more battleship designs this thread.

I'm a bit of a naval history guy myself.

Maintain this table is enough work for me, at the moment. I have a busy offline life these days. (My tastes would also run more towards a carrier thread if I did a second :p)

If you want to do one, I can promise to contribute and I can also provide some help getting it set up. I have a private google doc that generates the Factbook table for me once I input the data from posts. Then I can just copy it over.

Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Turbine

The Nakatleh class battleship was a development in an all big-gun capital ship program undertaken by the Sufokian navy in the beginning of the 20th century. Naval engagements in a series of small primarily-naval wars in the late 19th century and first few years of the 20th had provided valuable experience in what worked and did not work with their pre-dreadnoughts. In addition, a fair number had been built overseas, allowing the Sufokian navy to learn more from how foreign powers built their own vessels. The Navy General Staff ordered the construction of the Kogedi class battleship, intended to be the first all big-gun vessels, in 1904. Resource and budgetary issues led to complications, and a reshuffle of government ministers ultimately resulted in the Kogedi mounting only four 12-inch guns supplemented with 10 inch guns. The Nakatleh was thus laid down two years later under a more stable government and learned much from the boondoggle of the Kogedi's development. Both battleships of the class, the Hekelya and the Mazzalshima, were commissioned a year later in a show of engineering and efficiency that boosted national pride. Their turbine engines were the most modern Sufokia could manufacture, their armament was set in two-gun turrets arrayed four in the center-line and two amidship, and their armor steel cemented ranging in thickness throughout the ship. With modern fire control systems and wireless telegraphy (which had been added to Sufokian ships two years earlier), the Nakatleh class would confidently guide the Combined Fleet of the United Colonies of Sufokia into the dreadnought age.

Blodrike wrote:Class Name: Åsgard-class ship of the line
  • BKS Åsgard
  • BKS Midgard
  • BKS Valháll
  • (BKS Alvhjem)
  • (BKS Helhjem)
  • (BKS Vanahjem)
  • (???)
  • (???)
  • (???)
  • (???)

Ooo, I like wooden ships too. I hope you'll forgive me for not putting in the core dreadnought list, but it will get hopelessly disorganized if I'm not careful. What's the current year in your nation?

Engleberg wrote:Class Name: Götterdämmerung Class Super Dreadnought

Nice picture. Is that a modification of an existing Bayern from somewhere or did you do it from scratch? What program did you use? How long did it take you?

Absolutely!

The Atlantean Islands wrote:Here are two WW2-era battleship classes from Atlantis.

Displacement (standard): 35,000 tons

Very nice!

The armor over speed route is also the way I went with Shavano's early 40s 45k battleships, although mine are "hypothetical" in that they were eventually cancelled in favor of carriers. Shavano's rather fanatical commitment to Siegfried Breyer's ideal of four twins cost them in weight efficiency as well, Nova is slightly but definitely weaker than South Dakota.

The last wave of pre-WNT battleships are some of my favorites; I always loved Colorado and rate Nagato the coolest Japanese battleship design.

I used a base L20 e class design from Shipbucket, and added a third turret to the stern section to house the prototype 16.5” guns. I also extended her length about 25 meters, so that she would be longer and hold more hull cannons. I also modified her superstructure so that she would resemble a Bayern class so that I could use historical photos in RPs. So technically i both used a previous design and made it from scratch! As for programs, I was gonna ask you if you made your own ships as well given your apparent passion for naval vessels. I use Microsoft Paint to create my own ships and to modify ships to create unique versions, and it can be very enjoyable! If you wanna start, you can check out what they have at Shipbucket.com and see what you like! They have real designs and some “never built” and I love the latter section because of the interesting models. Normally a ship will take me from an hour to 3 weeks, depending on if I was using a base design or making my own.
Last edited by Engleberg on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mount Shavano
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Engleberg wrote:I used a base L20 e class design from Shipbucket, and added a third turret to the stern section to house the prototype 16.5” guns. I also extended her length about 25 meters, so that she would be longer and hold more hull cannons. I also modified her superstructure so that she would resemble a Bayern class so that I could use historical photos in RPs. So technically i both used a previous design and made it from scratch! As for programs, I was gonna ask you if you made your own ships as well given your apparent passion for naval vessels. I use Microsoft Paint to create my own ships and to modify ships to create unique versions, and it can be very enjoyable! If you wanna start, you can check out what they have at Shipbucket.com and see what you like! They have real designs and some “never built” and I love the latter section because of the interesting models. Normally a ship will take me from an hour to 3 weeks, depending on if I was using a base design or making my own.

Thanks for the writeup! I definitely would make my own ships if I was artistic enough. I may give one a shot here in the near future if the thread stays alive. I'm picturing a mix of American and German characteristics.
Consul Morgan Dawson
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Engleberg
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Engleberg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Mount Shavano wrote:
Engleberg wrote:I used a base L20 e class design from Shipbucket, and added a third turret to the stern section to house the prototype 16.5” guns. I also extended her length about 25 meters, so that she would be longer and hold more hull cannons. I also modified her superstructure so that she would resemble a Bayern class so that I could use historical photos in RPs. So technically i both used a previous design and made it from scratch! As for programs, I was gonna ask you if you made your own ships as well given your apparent passion for naval vessels. I use Microsoft Paint to create my own ships and to modify ships to create unique versions, and it can be very enjoyable! If you wanna start, you can check out what they have at Shipbucket.com and see what you like! They have real designs and some “never built” and I love the latter section because of the interesting models. Normally a ship will take me from an hour to 3 weeks, depending on if I was using a base design or making my own.

Thanks for the writeup! I definitely would make my own ships if I was artistic enough. I may give one a shot here in the near future if the thread stays alive. I'm picturing a mix of American and German characteristics.

Yeah, it's a great thing if you have the time to do it. I like to mix my German designs with other nations, like right now I am making a Bismarck-Nelson for my RP nation: https://i.imgur.com/XY8BT45.png

She's being problematic, though, since she looks to heavy in the rear and I have to edit the superstructure.

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 am

Mount Shavano wrote:Very nice!

Exactly.
Last edited by The Atlantean Islands on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Uses certain NS stats.

Atlantis is an MT nation that is the third richest country in the world, behind only China and the United States. It is closer to the USA, UK, Italy and Spain (in that order, though Italy and Spain is probably tied) culturally than it is Greece. It is also a naval power.

And no, Atlantis is not underwater: It has a land area around the size of France.

Pros: Classical liberalism, democracy, the West, Brexit, Viktor Orban, free education, strong military

Blodrike
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 am

Mount Shavano wrote:Ooo, I like wooden ships too. I hope you'll forgive me for not putting in the core dreadnought list, but it will get hopelessly disorganized if I'm not careful. What's the current year in your nation?

It's 2018 (present day). But in our calendar it's 993 because that's how long ago Blodrike was founded.
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!

Blackledge
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Blackledge » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am

Mount Shavano wrote:I'm a bit of a naval history guy myself.

Should I get an opportunity, I may have to. Or a thread for pre-jet era carriers.

Here's the next in the line of my nation's battleships:

Class Name: New Shenandoah
Displacement (standard): 23,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 10x12in
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): Mixed
Speed in knots: 22
Endurance in nautical miles: 7,000 nmi at 10 knots
Year in service: 1909
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1931
Number of units: 5 (New Shenandoah, Tidewater, Suskwahenny, Catawba, Piedmont)

The next class in the ambitious Commonwealth States naval expansion program, the New Shenandoah battleships underwent several redesigns as the New Avalons were built and commissioned. They would be substantially heavier, longer, feature new turbine engines, and a fifth turret placed amidship. Like with the New Avalon, there had been initial interest in place turrets amidship. However the study of foreign dreadnoughts did not encourage this concept, and a center turret was chosen. This resulted in some rearrangement of the superstructure compared to the previous class. Like with the New Avalon the A and B and X and Y turrets were superfiring, but with improved depression and elevation. The turbine engines were reliable and exceeded expectations; where the expansion engines of the New Avalon class promised 21 knots but sometimes could reach only 19, the New Shenandoah's turbines promised 22 but commonly reached 24. Larger engine rooms provided improved buoyancy and reduced hull stress. They were 530 feet long, as opposed to the New Avalon's 480. New Shenandoah and her sisters also received improved secondary armament of 5-inch guns on top of what the New Avalon class already carried. Fully enclosed conning towers reduced vulnerability for the vessel's command staff, and a torpedo bulkhead incorporated better underwater protection. Improved fire control rounded out the many improvements over the previous class, including rangefinders being added to fore and aft turrets. CSS New Shenandoah would replace CSS New Avalon as flagship of the First Fleet. The New Shenandoah sisters would serve through the Great War with distinction, and receiving lifespan improving upgrades throughout the service such as new oil-fueled engines in 1919.

Class Name: Ulster
Displacement (standard): 28,500
Primary Armament (in inches): 10x14in
Endurance in nautical miles: 8,000 nmi at 10 knots
Year in service: 1911
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1946
Number of units: 2 (Ulster, Thunder Child)

The abortive Ulster-class battleships would prove to be a meeting point between the old and new: the last of the first generation of Blackledgic battleships, and the last to use coal and the old theory for armor. At the same time it would feature early versions of the new standard gun, and be closer in size to the next generation. It would also retain the five turret setup of the New Shenandoah class. Like with the New Avalon and New Shenandoah, initially five ships were planned. When the Navy Staff and the Committee on Naval Affairs were notified of a new proposed design, the Colleton-class, the final four ships of the Ulster-class were canceled. Only the lead ship had been laid down and named officially, though a miscommunication meant the second had had its contract awarded. When it was discovered the the second vessel's contractor had already begun and, not wishing to put men out of work, Congress relented on the second vessel. Secretary of the Navy Richard Enos, free to name the vessel as its previous would-be name had been revoked, dubbed it "Thunder Child" in honor of a retired ironclad ram he had served. CSS Thunder Child would be nicknamed "Unsinkable" by her crews as a result of a quip by her first captain that "Even Congress could not sink her." Her service in the Great War vindicated this nickname, though much credit is owed to her well-trained damage control teams. The Ulster-class mounted modern 14-inch guns in order to better compete with dreadnoughts being commissioned around the world. The secondary armament was primarily relocated to the main deck, after experience with the casemates on the New Shenandoah class demonstrated issues with accuracy and water below the main deck. The Ulster-class would soon be overshadowed by the vessels their sisters were canceled in favor of: the Colleton-class that would be the first of the "Common Battleships" (taken from from a speech by Protector Algernop Segall, who called them "...these common vessels of war, built for the common defense of our Commonwealth States, who Providence has hitherto favored.").
Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so shall you die, too. But one thing I know that never dies: the fame of a dead man’s deeds.
A concise history of the Falklands War
The Commonwealth States of Blackledge
Factbook|Internal Matters|

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Class Name: Misya-class Battlecruiser (CB)
Displacement (standard): 30,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 9×12"
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 9.4
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): All or Nothing
Speed in knots: Up to 33.1 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 12,500 at 15 kts
Year in service: 1942-1955
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1955
Number of units: 2 (2 more planned, but cancelled)

The Misya-class Battlecruisers (actually Large Cruisers) were designed to counter the likes of Deutschland-class "armoured cruisers" and Scharnhorst-class battleships. In fact, one of them engaged the Scharnhorst, but the HMS Duke of York took the kill.
Last edited by The Atlantean Islands on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Uses certain NS stats.

Mount Shavano
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Blackledge wrote:
Mount Shavano wrote:I'm a bit of a naval history guy myself.

Should I get an opportunity, I may have to. Or a thread for pre-jet era carriers.

Here's the next in the line of my nation's battleships:

Class Name: New Shenandoah
Displacement (standard): 23,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 10x12in
Endurance in nautical miles: 7,000 nmi at 10 knots
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1931
Number of units: 5 (New Shenandoah, Tidewater, Suskwahenny, Catawba, Piedmont)

The next class in the ambitious Commonwealth States naval expansion program, the New Shenandoah battleships underwent several redesigns as the New Avalons were built and commissioned. They would be substantially heavier, longer, feature new turbine engines, and a fifth turret placed amidship. Like with the New Avalon, there had been initial interest in place turrets amidship. However the study of foreign dreadnoughts did not encourage this concept, and a center turret was chosen. This resulted in some rearrangement of the superstructure compared to the previous class. Like with the New Avalon the A and B and X and Y turrets were superfiring, but with improved depression and elevation. The turbine engines were reliable and exceeded expectations; where the expansion engines of the New Avalon class promised 21 knots but sometimes could reach only 19, the New Shenandoah's turbines promised 22 but commonly reached 24. Larger engine rooms provided improved buoyancy and reduced hull stress. They were 530 feet long, as opposed to the New Avalon's 480. New Shenandoah and her sisters also received improved secondary armament of 5-inch guns on top of what the New Avalon class already carried. Fully enclosed conning towers reduced vulnerability for the vessel's command staff, and a torpedo bulkhead incorporated better underwater protection. Improved fire control rounded out the many improvements over the previous class, including rangefinders being added to fore and aft turrets. CSS New Shenandoah would replace CSS New Avalon as flagship of the First Fleet. The New Shenandoah sisters would serve through the Great War with distinction, and receiving lifespan improving upgrades throughout the service such as new oil-fueled engines in 1919.

Class Name: Ulster
Displacement (standard): 28,500
Primary Armament (in inches): 10x14in
Endurance in nautical miles: 8,000 nmi at 10 knots
Year in service: 1911
Number of units: 2 (Ulster, Thunder Child)

The abortive Ulster-class battleships would prove to be a meeting point between the old and new: the last of the first generation of Blackledgic battleships, and the last to use coal and the old theory for armor. At the same time it would feature early versions of the new standard gun, and be closer in size to the next generation. It would also retain the five turret setup of the New Shenandoah class. Like with the New Avalon and New Shenandoah, initially five ships were planned. When the Navy Staff and the Committee on Naval Affairs were notified of a new proposed design, the Colleton-class, the final four ships of the Ulster-class were canceled. Only the lead ship had been laid down and named officially, though a miscommunication meant the second had had its contract awarded. When it was discovered the the second vessel's contractor had already begun and, not wishing to put men out of work, Congress relented on the second vessel. Secretary of the Navy Richard Enos, free to name the vessel as its previous would-be name had been revoked, dubbed it "Thunder Child" in honor of a retired ironclad ram he had served. CSS Thunder Child would be nicknamed "Unsinkable" by her crews as a result of a quip by her first captain that "Even Congress could not sink her." Her service in the Great War vindicated this nickname, though much credit is owed to her well-trained damage control teams. The Ulster-class mounted modern 14-inch guns in order to better compete with dreadnoughts being commissioned around the world. The secondary armament was primarily relocated to the main deck, after experience with the casemates on the New Shenandoah class demonstrated issues with accuracy and water below the main deck. The Ulster-class would soon be overshadowed by the vessels their sisters were canceled in favor of: the Colleton-class that would be the first of the "Common Battleships" (taken from from a speech by Protector Algernop Segall, who called them "...these common vessels of war, built for the common defense of our Commonwealth States, who Providence has hitherto favored.").

My favorite thing I have learned from this thread is that Thunder Child is apparently the single most common battleship name in NS-world. :lol2: Another thread or Factbook that could be done with reasonable effort might be a simple listing of classes and ship names with no technical specs, now that I think about it.

I always like your posts. Good realism, good detail. I look forward to seeing what "Standard" the "Common Battleships" are built to. :D

The Atlantean Islands wrote:Class Name: Misya-class Battlecruiser (CB)
Displacement (standard): 30,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 9×12"
Speed in knots: Up to 33.1 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 12,500 at 15 kts
Year in service: 1942-1955
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1955
Number of units: 2 (2 more planned, but cancelled)

The Misya-class Battlecruisers (actually Large Cruisers) were designed to counter the likes of Deutschland-class "armoured cruisers" and Scharnhorst-class battleships. In fact, one of them engaged the Scharnhorst, but the HMS Duke of York took the kill.

Must resist urge to start "large cruiser" vs "battlecruiser" debate... :p
Last edited by Mount Shavano on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consul Morgan Dawson
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Engleberg
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Engleberg » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Class Name: von der Thann class Battlecruiser
Displacement (standard): 43,500 long tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 6 x 16.5" SK L/45 guns, 2 x 15" SK C/33 guns
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 11.81
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Turbo-Electric Drive
Speed in knots: Up to 33 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 10,000 nmi at 10 knots
Year in service: 1934-1956
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1958
Number of units: 3, one converted to aircraft carrier

This battlecruiser was designed to complement the excessive amount of World War I battleships that were being converted into carriers or decommissioned. Three were originally ordered in 1926, but were delayed until 1930 because of financial concerns. This class of battlecruisers was armed with spare 16.5" guns that were created for the canceled Götterdämmerung class battleships from WWI. One, the SMS Graf Stukow, was converted into an aircraft carrier prior to her superstructure being completed.

Class Name: Luitpold IX Class Battlecruiser
Displacement (standard): 15,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 6 x 11" guns
Aircraft Carried: 10
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): Turbo-Electric Drive
Speed in knots: Up to 33 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 16,855 nautical miles at 18 knots
Year in service: 1935-1959
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1960

This is the strangest Englean design of the pre-WWI battlecruisers, being aircraft-carrying cruisers. These ships were designed to combine the effectiveness of a light aircraft carrier with that of a battlecruiser, and were armed with the heaviest guns that were feasible to be added to the vessels. These ships carried the primary fighters, scouts, and naval dive bombers of the Kaiserliche-Marine as seaplane variants.

Last edited by Engleberg on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krainin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krainin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:57 pm

I'm not going to list out every single battleship used by Krainin, but I am going to put the active ships and the one's that were recently deactivated.

Class Name: Dreadnought-class
Displacement (standard): 18,120 long tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 12"
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 11"
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): incremental?
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): 4 shafts, 2 steam turbines
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): ?
Speed in knots: 21 kn (39 km/h; 24 mph)
Endurance in nautical miles: 6,620 nmi (12,260 km; 7,620 mi) at 10 kn (19 km/h; 12 mph)
Year in service: Entered service 17 January 1905; retired from active service, August 1923; Recommissioned February 1932 as a ceremonial flagship of Royal Navy
Year last unit retired or sunk: Active as ceremonial flagship of Royal Navy
Number of units: 1 (HRMS Dreadnought)

Class Name: Titan-class Battleships
Displacement (standard): 45,000 long tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 21"
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 12.1"
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): all-or-nothing?
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): 4 x Steam turbines
Speed in knots: 33 kn (61 km/h; 38 mph)
Endurance in nautical miles: 14,890 nmi (27,580 km; 17,140 mi) at 15 kn (28 km/h; 17 mph)
Year in service:
1 May 1941 - HRMS Titan
8 Jul 1941 - HRMS Colossus
27 Jul 1942 - HRMS Behemoth
20 May 1942 - HRMS Goliath
Year last unit retired or sunk:
19 Jan 2013 - HRMS Behemoth & Goloath
20 Feb 2018 - HRMS Titan & Colossus

all four are now museum ships
Number of units: 4

Class Name: Attleborough Palace-class
Displacement (standard): 44,500 long tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 16"
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 14"
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): all-or-nothing?
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): 4 x Steam turbine
Speed in knots: 30 kn (56 km/h; 35 mph)
Endurance in nautical miles: 8,250 nmi (15,280 km; 9,490 mi) at 15 kn (28 km/h; 17 mph)
Year in service:
27 Jun 1944 - HRMS Attleborough Palace
19 Oct 1944 - HRMS Ducdenn Castle
Year last unit retired or sunk: 23 August 2016
Attleborough Palace sold to Sleet Clans
Ducdenn Castle sold to Valkiir

Class Name: Vestrad-class
Displacement (standard): 61,600 long tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 21" (to be replaced by railguns)
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: CLASSIFIED
Armor Layout (All-or-Nothing, Incremental, etc): CLASSIFIED
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): 2 x nuclear reactors
4x steam turbines
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): nuclear
Speed in knots: 30+ kn (56+ km/h; 35+ mph)
Endurance in nautical miles: unlimited; 20-25 years
Year in service:
BATCH 1 - 2012

20 Mar - HRMS Vestrad
17 May - HRMS Jegrar

BATCH 2 - 2015

13 Jun - HRMS Ashos
2 Aug - HRMS Territory of Adrines

BATCH 3 - 2017

12 Jul - HRMS Cobaavia Islands
10 Oct - HRMS Carington Field Islands
Year last unit retired or sunk: all active
Number of units: 6
I RP as The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles.
Embassy Program

Otira
Envoy

Founded: Jun 25, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Otira » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:46 am

Class Name: Dromo
Displacement (standard): 21,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 12x12in
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 11in
Endurance in nautical miles: 5,200 nmi
Year in service: 1906
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1924

Battleship Dromo was the first in a long line of new Otiran dreadnought type warships, developed to jump the fleet into a new era. Despite the Otiran Republic's usual technological edge over its rivals, bureaucracy and spats between the noble families of the Republic drew out the vessel's construction. Laid down in 1904, it was not commissioned until early 1906. Dromo was named in honor of Grand Admiral Kiron Dromo, who led Otira to victories consistently over her foes in the Seven Seas War. Having abandoned expansion engines during the pre-dreadnought era, the Otiran Republic equipped Dromo with modern turbine engines. For fuel the engines primarily used coal but also carried fuel oil to increase the burn rate. For her armament she carried six two-gun turrets arranged in a hexagon pattern that allowed three turrets to fire fore and aft or four to fire in a broadside. At its thickest on the waterline belt, turret sides and facings, and conning tower, her armor measure 11 inches thick. Upon commissioning Dromo was made flagship of the Grand Fleet, and aptly captained by a grandson of her namesake. She would go on to serve admirably, showing the flag when necessarily and otherwise ensuring the stability of the Republic and her colonies.

Blodrike
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Class Name: BKS Odin
Displacement (standard): 45000 t
Primary Armament (in inches): 15"
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 12"
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): 12 boilers, 4 steam turbines
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): coal
Speed in knots: Officially capable of 25 kt (30+ kt reported)
Endurance in nautical miles: 5000+ nmi
Year in service: 1941

The battleship BKS Odin is the largest and fastest warship in the Blodriker Navy. Although the nation stayed neutral in World War II, there was always the risk of getting invaded – the British, Germans and Soviets all had plans for occupying Blodrike and using it for their own goals in the war. But Queen Frøya was clear she would not allow that, and rapidly expanded the nation's navy as a deterrent to the belligerent states.

Completed in 1941 (916 in the Blodriker calendar), the Odin is the Blodriker Navy's magnum opus. This 45000-ton beast measures 252 metres long, the length of 6 steam locomotives. She has 12 coal-fired boilers which supply steam to 4 turbines, each driving a massive 4-blade propeller. This allows the ship to easily steam at 25 knots (although there are reports of her going much faster). However, usually only half of the boilers are in use at a time, to save fuel.

Because Blodrike was not involved in the war, the BKS Odin has never seen any live combat. The ship primarily serves as an object of national pride for the Blodriker people, and a symbol of the nation's industry and engineering. Occasionally she is also used to transport Queen Frøya or her ministers on trips abroad.
Last edited by Blodrike on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~

Mount Shavano
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Welp, we did it guys! The chart will no longer fit in a single Factbook, so I've pruned out all nations that no longer exist.

Engleberg:

10 aircraft, triple armor, and 7 more knots on the Panzerschiffe on a very modest increase in displacement - your naval architects are to be commended ;)

I'm going to confess being just slightly disappointed by the von der Thann - I would love to see a "Washington Treaty Fleet" of a victorious WWI Germany, but it looks like such a treaty never happened in your world if you're building big girls like that in the early 1930s!

Also, excellent art as always.

Krainin:

Four in one. Nice!

If you have a factbook with all your ships listed I actually don't mind skipping the step where you write them out, I can just go there and transcribe them directly.

Taking a guess at your question marks - All-or-Nothing armor was rare prior to Jutland (1916) and pretty much only Germany didn't switch to it after, so your current take on armor layout is the "realistic" approach for all three ships. For power sources, coal was ubiquitous prior to 1915 historically and I don't think featured in any new builds after 1920, so the realistic option would be coal for Dreadnought and oil for the WW2 era ships. I've taken the liberty of putting that information in my table, please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Otira:

Excellent post! :clap:
Last edited by Mount Shavano on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consul Morgan Dawson
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Krainin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krainin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 pm

Mount Shavano wrote:Krainin:

Four in one. Nice!

If you have a factbook with all your ships listed I actually don't mind skipping the step where you write them out, I can just go there and transcribe them directly.

Taking a guess at your question marks - All-or-Nothing armor was rare prior to Jutland (1916) and pretty much only Germany didn't switch to it after, so your current take on armor layout is the "realistic" approach for all three ships. For power sources, coal was ubiquitous prior to 1915 historically and I don't think featured in any new builds after 1920, so the realistic option would be coal for Dreadnought and oil for the WW2 era ships. I've taken the liberty of putting that information in my table, please correct me if I am wrong. :)

I only have a factbook for the HRMS Dreadnought. The other three classes don't have factbooks and I'm not planning on making any for them. The info you put in for the armor layout and the power sources seem fine, so keep them as they are.

I've noticed that I didn't show the number of guns for each class so I'll list them below:
Dreadnought: 10×12" guns
Titan: 9×21"
Attleborough Palace: 8×16"
Vestrad: 12×21" guns (to be replaced by railguns by 2025)

Also, is it possible for you to make a note that Dreadnought is the ceremonial flagship of the Royal Navy?
I RP as The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles.
Embassy Program

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Is FT allowed? Or is it just ships up to PMT, bc mine don't sail on water anymore, they fly in space
/skip
Last edited by Great Celestial China on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
I'll add more in my sig eventually
I gave up fixing the flag, might ask for help one day

Sufokia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2016

Postby Sufokia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:55 am

Mount Shavano wrote:

I made a mistake in the info section with 6x12in, I don't know how :oops: Even in my description I wrote six two-gun turrets. I corrected it! And here's two more classes.

Class Name: Teomimto
Displacement (standard): 27,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 12x14in
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 11in
Speed in knots: 21 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 8,000
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1944

The next class in production, the Teomimto class were flawed designs that nonetheless were known as the "Beautiful Twins" by their crews. The primary flaws were related to the turret layout. Where the Nakatleh class carried two turrets amidship, the Teomimto carried all six turrets in its centerline. Research into the hull of what would have been the Nakatleh's lead ship, the Nakatleh, suggested that the strain on the hull by the amidship turrets was excessive (the Nakatleh was damaged in an earthquake while nearing completion, leaving only the Hekelya and the Mazzalshima to be commissioned). The Teomimto's all-centerline turret scheme was believed to be better on the hull and superior in stability, with the forward and rear pair of turrets in superfiring arrangements and two middle turrets. However, it lengthened the class considerably and required more armor, resulting in the maximum thickness being only 11 inches. In other aspects it was an improvement, with superior FCS featuring mechanical computers, range clocks, and more. It increased range considerably and, taking lessons from other navies, a mixed fuel system with coal and oil was instituted. The 14-inch guns were the most powerful and modern Sufokia could manufacture, superior in all respects to the previous 12-inchers used, and a major point of national pride. Teomimto and Yaaraoi were significantly heavier than the Nakatleh as well, but incredibly swift and with the new fuel system routinely beat out their on-paper speeds. They would go on to serve the UCS Combined Fleet admirably.

Class Name: Shorshima
Displacement (standard): 29,000 tons
Primary Armament (in inches): 12x14in
Speed in knots: 24 knots
Endurance in nautical miles: 9,000 nmi
Year in service: 1910

Where the Teomimto held flaws through compromise of design, the Shorshima was everything the Navy General Staff had wished for and more. Growth in naval industries allowed for the easier production of armor, giving the large battleships 12-inch thick belts at key locations only. Designers, looking at reports from naval attaches with fleets around the world, ably reasoned that some parts of a ship being hit were irrelevant but that the essentials must be absolutely protected. Larger, more powerful engines increased speeds over previous classes. The armament was now arranged in three-gun turrets, two fore and two after, in a superfiring arrangement. With a better internal arrangement to work with than previous classes, crew living conditions were improved substantially. The Shorshimas were known as the "Bulls" to their crews, with their awesome broadsides known as "receiving the horns." Upon the battleship Shorshima's commissioning in 1910, the Queen of Sufokia was so impressed she had it named the new flagship immediately and embarked on a tour aboard it to all the home islands. Shorshima was quickly followed by Iwayad, Chorephta and Qetsebzen. Iwayad would achieve notoriety for ramming an enemy submarine during the global conflicts of the middle 1910s that engrossed most of the world. Few battleships ever engaged a submarine, and the "Rocky Bull" was said to have sliced the vessel in half as though it were just a wave. Like the Teomimto, the Shorshima would received lifespan upgrades in the 1920s and 1930s, including a catapult for launching seaplanes. The success of its design would go on to set the standard for the class of Sufokian battleships.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Factbook (WIP!)

Mount Shavano
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Karnin: Gun counts updated and I modified the "year retired" column, I hope that fits what you want. :)

Great Celestial China: While I think that would be an excellent thread for someone to do, I don't think starships are in scope here.

Sufokia: Gun count corrected for the Nakatleh, and the new classes added. I'm really liking the paragraph-of-background format.
Consul Morgan Dawson
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Blodrike
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Think this was missed ...
Blodrike wrote:Class Name: BKS Odin
Powerplant Type (Turbines, Reciprocating, Expansion, Turbo-electric, Diesel, etc): 12 boilers, 4 steam turbines

The battleship BKS Odin is the largest and fastest warship in the Blodriker Navy. Although the nation stayed neutral in World War II, there was always the risk of getting invaded – the British, Germans and Soviets all had plans for occupying Blodrike and using it for their own goals in the war. But Queen Frøya was clear she would not allow that, and rapidly expanded the nation's navy as a deterrent to the belligerent states.

Completed in 1941 (916 in the Blodriker calendar), the Odin is the Blodriker Navy's magnum opus. This 45000-ton beast measures 252 metres long, the length of 6 steam locomotives. She has 12 coal-fired boilers which supply steam to 4 turbines, each driving a massive 4-blade propeller. This allows the ship to easily steam at 25 knots (although there are reports of her going much faster). However, usually only half of the boilers are in use at a time, to save fuel.

Because Blodrike was not involved in the war, the BKS Odin has never seen any live combat. The ship primarily serves as an object of national pride for the Blodriker people, and a symbol of the nation's industry and engineering. Occasionally she is also used to transport Queen Frøya or her ministers on trips abroad.
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~

Sufokia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2016

Postby Sufokia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Mount Shavano wrote:Sufokia: Gun count corrected for the Nakatleh, and the new classes added. I'm really liking the paragraph-of-background format.

Thank you, I'm enjoying the opportunity to read more on dreadnoughts and learn while I'm designing these.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Factbook (WIP!)

Mount Shavano
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Blodrike wrote:Think this was missed ...
Blodrike wrote:Class Name: BKS Odin

Yes, it looks like it was posted while I was writing my last and I missed it. Sorry about that! I'm adding her now.
Consul Morgan Dawson
The Cowboy Angel Rides

The Atlantean Islands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Atlantean Islands » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:11 am

NOTICE: I updated the Telokart-class to weigh 34,300 tons. Because a 35,000 ton Big 7 BB is just too much.

Class Name: Fredrik
Displacement (standard): 27,500
Primary Armament (in inches): 8×15"
Maximum Armor Belt Thickness in inches: 13.3
Power Source (Oil, Coal, Mixed, etc): Mixed, then Oil
Speed in knots: 23.2
Endurance in nautical miles: 5,000
Year in service: 1913-1947
Year last unit retired or sunk: 1948

The Fredrik-class battleships were the Atlantean counterpart of the Queen Elizabeths. Unfortunately, none of them could hold a candle to the HMS Warspite, though the HAtMS Fredrik is the closest to that.

FACT: One of our battleships of that class was renamed to HAtMS Arizona, in remembrance of the one battleship that sunk in Pearl Harbor.
Last edited by The Atlantean Islands on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Uses certain NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information