NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:40 am

I wonder who's gonna be the one to snap Cooper out of his docile state...

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 am

Hey, Nevrintik! Yeahhh...no Sinestro Corps. And if you want to rp, make a character app and wait for me to approve it like everyone else.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:43 am

Uh nordic, just gonna point it out
This is a kanabo
It has these iron thingies on it.
Last edited by Skarten on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:44 am

But it’s a Clayface person

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:45 am

Whalestron wrote:But it’s a Clayface person

Ik just pointing it out that a kanabo is one though of a weapon
It was used to break through samurai armor.

The Nordic Model
Attaché

Founded: Nov 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordic Model » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:46 am

Skarten wrote:Uh nordic, just gonna point it out
(Image)
This is a kanabo

Ok. But Sondra transformed into someone who could withstand the blow. I can add in a detail that she’s bleeding from her head or something....if you did manage to knock her out, would you personally capture her or hand her over to the police?

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:46 am

His derpy bike! :rofl:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:46 am

Nevrintik wrote:*A bright, yellow light descends from the sky. The very sight of it makes the ordinary man quiver in his shoes. As the light reaches the ground, it dims and its source can be seen. It is a human, clad in glowing yellow and black-colored armor. On his right-hand ring finger is a yellow ring, glowing with an ominous hue. He is a member of the Sinestro Corps, a Yellow Lantern. What could have brought him to Earth? What does he intend to do now?*

I land inside an alleyway, now lit up by my bright, yellow armor.

"So this must be Gotham. A fair place. This will be a fine area to instill fear into the hearts of others."

Sir? It appears you do not know how to RP on nationstates.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:48 am

The Nordic Model wrote:
Skarten wrote:Uh nordic, just gonna point it out
(Image)
This is a kanabo

Ok. But Sondra transformed into someone who could withstand the blow. I can add in a detail that she’s bleeding from her head or something....if you did manage to knock her out, would you personally capture her or hand her over to the police?

Hand her over.
Jules is still a hero.
I mean, it kinda makes sense because it was pretty sudden, and such a blow would deal a good amount of damage.
But yeah, i'd hand her over the police
Accept the comical knockouts!
Last edited by Skarten on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:48 am

Also almost done writing for Caleb, Alex, and Elias.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 am

The Nordic Model wrote:

Iunno, I think it would be too easy if she were knocked out just like that. And can she even bleed? I thought she was made of clay?

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:50 am

United States of Brainy wrote:
The Nordic Model wrote:

Iunno, I think it would be too easy if she were knocked out just like that. And can she even bleed? I thought she was made of clay?

I'm pretty sure a guy with a giant club hitting your head as he charges with a motorcycle would do quite a bit of damage

The Nordic Model
Attaché

Founded: Nov 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordic Model » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:51 am

The Nordic Model wrote:

She can bleed when transformed into a normal human being. But yeah, I say keep it as is. Maybe a few more posts until she’s arrested.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:51 am

The Nordic Model wrote:

She can bleed when transformed into a normal human being. But yeah, I say keep it as is. Maybe a few more posts until she’s arrested.

Aw, how sad.
It would've been funny.
Oh well, jule's still not out of action.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:52 am

It would be funny if Tim competed with Assailant for who can beat Clayface.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:54 am

Lic wrote:It would be funny if Tim competed with Assailant for who can beat Clayface.

Lmao your choice.
Really he's just trying to become a Official Gotham Hero™
Last edited by Skarten on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:54 am

Skarten wrote:Hand her over.
Jules is still a hero.
I mean, it kinda makes sense because it was pretty sudden, and such a blow would deal a good amount of damage.

Wait, wait, wait, we should probably at least give Lic a chance to do something here. Feels a little like you're poaching his villain. Then again...that would be sorta funny, Jules stealing Tim's glory like that. And, it would fit in with everything else going wrong in Tim's life right now. Okay, I'll allow it but only if you're okay with it, Nordic.

Okay, few more posts before she's arrested. hey, she might even get away with the gold, ya never know! Maybe Tim and Jules with get into it, allowing Sondra to slip by! Now, that would be hilarious! :lol:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:55 am

Lic wrote:It would be funny if Tim competed with Assailant for who can beat Clayface.

I just said that! Okay, you said it first. *admits grudgingly*

Lic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:55 am

The Nordic Model wrote:

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:56 am

Jules is still a hero.

Wait, wait, wait, we should probably at least give Lic a chance to do something here. Feels a little like you're poaching his villain. Then again...that would be sorta funny, Jules stealing Tim's glory like that. And, it would fit in with everything else going wrong in Tim's life right now. Okay, I'll allow it but only if you're okay with it, Nordic.

Okay, few more posts before she's arrested. hey, she might even get away with the gold, ya never know! Maybe Tim and Jules with get into it, allowing Sondra to slip by! Now, that would be hilarious! :lol:

Really,i'm just imagining tim watching as a The assailant charges like a madman against lady clayface.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:57 am

DAMN!!! :rofl: (at Lic's pic)
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:58 am

Jules is still a hero.

And we have to consider Cooper too...don’t want him going demonic!

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:59 am

Lic wrote:

And we have to consider Cooper too...don’t want him going demonic!

Anyhow, do you wanna awnser first for Tim? As in, react to the Assailant's charge?
Last edited by Skarten on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Posted.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Well,it's my turn to awnser.
Also, HA,Tim can't make fun of jules for falling!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse