NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:41 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Whalestron wrote:They have to work together which would require Babs rejoining the Bat-fam ;)

Ahhh...you're going to guilt her into rejoining, I see through your ploy, Whales. :p

Oh no, not at all. That’ll be Layla's job :twisted: :lol2:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:To me it seems that we could cause a powerful strife if we actually brought the factions to play.

We really don't have any factions though except for the Disciples and maybe the League of Smiles. All the other factions never really materialized.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Whalestron wrote:
Ahhh...you're going to guilt her into rejoining, I see through your ploy, Whales. :p

Oh no, not at all. That’ll be Layla's job :twisted: :lol2:

More like Cooper's job because who can resist those puppy dog eyes? Not Babs! :lol:

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Yaana Noore wrote:I'm fine with Bane coming in. Powerful, intelligent, able to beat some of the heroes to a pulp, seems a good villain to bring in.

I personally think I’ll play the character now that I think about it, seeing as I already have the beginnings of a plan formulated. I won’t bring him in until Yaana thinks it’s appropriate to bring back Batman though, because once Bane is made, it’ll kinda force the appearance of Batman soon after.

That's why I think you should bring him in yeah. Bring him in, let him beat some heroes up, and get his evil plan underway. If he gives the beat down to a hero or two it means less heroes to stop the other villains, in turn moving all bad guy plots forwards without someone being able to foil them. Then Batman can come in at the climax.

Personal Freedom wrote:To me it seems that we could cause a powerful strife if we actually brought the factions to play.

We really don't have any factions though except for the Disciples and maybe the League of Smiles. All the other factions never really materialized.

Don't really have many members as Brainy said. I just think the Bat-family should break up as a move towards this.
Last edited by Yaana Noore on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Tamrida wrote:No, Snoopy Batman is indestructible, especially with his sidekick Woodstock Robin and his butler Alfred Brown.

I now want this to be a thing.

Hahaha, Charlie Brown is Snoopy's butler, nice! :D

In the comics in which Charlie Brown feeds Snoopy his meals it is portrayed that way, so it fits nicely.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Hahahaha, iunno if the Batfam should break up, not with the threat of the Hatter and his old-timey car to worry about! :lol:

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Hahahaha, iunno if the Batfam should break up, not with the threat of the Hatter and his old-timey car to worry about! :lol:

Well, Merrymaker might have to inject himself into that situation should the Bat family remain stable. :twisted:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:52 pm

:rofl:

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Tamrida wrote:
United States of Brainy wrote:Hahahaha, iunno if the Batfam should break up, not with the threat of the Hatter and his old-timey car to worry about! :lol:

Well, Merrymaker might have to inject himself into that situation should the Bat family remain stable. :twisted:

Well, Harley is with Babs at the moment. ;)

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 pm

Tamrida wrote:Well, Merrymaker might have to inject himself into that situation should the Bat family remain stable. :twisted:

Well, Harley is with Babs at the moment. ;)

Yeah, I am excited to see how that goes, as well as how the Question and Charlie goes.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Hey Skarten, few notes about your app for Jules:

Personality- you said that he's calm most of the time but didn't describe what he's like when he's not calm. Does he fly into a murderous rage or does he just get really upset or what?

Appearance- please describe what he looks like in costume.

Backstory- okay, so what's up with the leg? Need more details about the specific incident where the bad guys broke his leg. Was he already a vigilante or did the incident make him one? And to be clear, did you mean that he wears a leg brace? Is the leg brace a special mechanical, augmented one that gives him full mobility again or just a normal brace?

And of course, he still needs an alias name. :)

Edit- And I don't need an rp sample, your IC posts have that covered. ;)

Im sorry i didnt get it more clear lol i was outta time. Really, after the incident he decided to become a vigilante.And yes, it's a special one, i probably didnt make it cool enough
And his costume differs, i guess.
Last edited by Skarten on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Skarten wrote:Im sorry i didnt get it more clear lol i was outta time. Really, after the incident he decided to become a vigilante.And yes, it's a special one, i probably didnt make it cool enough

No worries. There's no rush so take your time. And yeah, Kevin Spacey, that ought to be fun. :lol:

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Skarten wrote:Im sorry i didnt get it more clear lol i was outta time. Really, after the incident he decided to become a vigilante.And yes, it's a special one, i probably didnt make it cool enough

No worries. There's no rush so take your time. And yeah, Kevin Spacey, that ought to be fun. :lol:

Well i updated some stuff. No idea on the alias, im thinking of one. I'd rather finish what i can today do i start postimg tomorrow morning (For you all, at least, timezone)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Skarten wrote:

Well i updated some stuff. No idea on the alias, im thinking of one. I'd rather finish what i can today do i start postimg tomorrow morning (For you all, at least, timezone)

Okay, hang on, I'll look over your app right now.

Okay, your app still needs work. Still need to know what Jules looks like in costume. Still like to know exactly what happened in the incident where his leg was broken and exactly how it was broken. Did they throw him off a building? Did they take a hammer to his leg? Since this is such a pivotal moment that led him to become a vigilante, I'd like some more details. My suggestion, sleep on it and work on it some more tomorrow. ;) Do not post for this character in IC until I have approved his app.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm

I just posting filler until tomorrow morning IC.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:I just posting filler until tomorrow morning IC.

Okay. :)

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Skarten wrote:Well i updated some stuff. No idea on the alias, im thinking of one. I'd rather finish what i can today do i start postimg tomorrow morning (For you all, at least, timezone)

Okay, hang on, I'll look over your app right now.

Okay, your app still needs work. Still need to know what Jules looks like in costume. Still like to know exactly what happened in the incident where his leg was broken and exactly how it was broken. Did they throw him off a building? Did they take a hammer to his leg? Since this is such a pivotal moment that led him to become a vigilante, I'd like some more details. My suggestion, sleep on it and work on it some more tomorrow. ;) Do not post for this character in IC until I have approved his app.

I guess the biggest problem with the costume thing is that depending on the weapon he's using it would likely have to change. You woudnt use a two handed sword with cloth armor
Last edited by Skarten on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Skarten wrote:I guess the biggest problem with the costume thing is that depending on the weapon he's using it would likely have to change. You woudnt use a two handed sword with cloth armor

You're wouldn't fight crime in spandex either. :p So, my suggestion, don't worry about practicalities like that when deciding on a costume. Just choose a cool-looking costume that encapsulates what this guy is all about.

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Posted.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

ACE THE BAT-HOUND IS DEAD?!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:24 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:ACE THE BAT-HOUND IS DEAD?!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What about Bat-Cow!? Is Bat-Cow still alive, pls tell me! D:
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:48 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:ACE THE BAT-HOUND IS DEAD?!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

We can fix that in two ways!

A, Cooper becomes the new Ace

Or B, Cooper succeeds in finding the cure for death. One of these is more likely than the other ;)

Lic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:

What about Bat-Cow!? Is Bat-Cow still alive, pls tell me! D:

It’s you’re lucky day! Bat-Cow still grazes in the vast grass fields behind Wayne Manor.
I am a female. Preferred pronouns are “she” and “her.”

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Lic wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:What about Bat-Cow!? Is Bat-Cow still alive, pls tell me! D:

It’s you’re lucky day! Bat-Cow still grazes in the vast grass fields behind Wayne Manor.

Thank god.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse