NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Liberate Lardyland

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Nosresisouhre
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Liberate Lardyland

Postby Nosresisouhre » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:55 pm

The Security Council;

NOTICING the takeover of Lardyland by occupying forces;

SHOCKED by the destruction of a region by the occupiers;

HORRIFIED that the occupation has no end in sight, and Lardyland will be left as a trophy region for the raiders;

Believing that a liberation is one of the few options remaining to save the region;

Hereby liberates Lardyland.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Nosresisouhre wrote:The Security Council;

NOTICING the takeover of Lardyland by occupying forces;

SHOCKED by the destruction of a region by the occupiers;

HORRIFIED that the occupation has no end in sight, and Lardyland will be left as a trophy region for the raiders;

Believing that a liberation is one of the few options remaining to save the region;

Hereby liberates Lardyland.

Opposed. Lardyland, like its predecessor Spam, was an embassy spammer. They have no worthwhile regional theme that merits preservation, unlike more reputable embassy collectors. They also have no taste whatsoever -- embassies with fascists in my eyes is grounds for instant invasion.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:35 pm

I hope the region is locked away because of the regional founder's incompetence.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Terra Voltera
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Terra Voltera » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Opposed. Lardyland is a continuation of a rule breaking region of spammers, who also happen to have tried raiding before. They merit no reason to preserve the region, and they have a founder still last I checked.
Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Former three time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 17 Security Council Resolutions.

Carolus Rex Francae
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Carolus Rex Francae » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:52 pm

My only regret for this region is that I was not able to fulfill my promise about raiding it after they request-spammed me repeatedly. Make it burn to the ground. Opposed.
Before anyone asks, no, I do not speak Latin. However, I understand my nation's last word is incorrect. I do not need to be corrected. Thank you.
--Carolus Rex Francorum

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Opposed. The raiders haven't imposed a password, and the region has a founder who will probably come back.
It should be noted that the author nation who wrote this doesn't have any WA endorsements, and thus can't submit this.
I don't think a region should be invaded just over who they build embassies with though, but that's just my personal opinion.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vincent Drake
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vincent Drake » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Opposed, the region has zero redeeming qualities. Let it burn.
Commander in The Order of the Grey Wardens
Founder of European Union

Need to talk? Vincent Drake#3952

Nosresisouhre
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nosresisouhre » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 am

I support, because they had one of the best cultures I've seen in a region.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 am

Nosresisouhre wrote:I support, because they had one of the best cultures I've seen in a region.

Big Mama was banjected from the region 56 seconds after you wrote that. Given the work Captain Lard, Pinochet, Spam Spam Spam and their merry band of... people are doing to clear out raider influence from Lardyland, I'm not entirely sure you need to support a redundant resolution! ;P

for proof: Lardyland
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Big Mama
Civilian

Founded: Jul 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Mama » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:21 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Nosresisouhre wrote:I support, because they had one of the best cultures I've seen in a region.

Big Mama was banjected from the region 56 seconds after you wrote that. Given the work Captain Lard, Pinochet, Spam Spam Spam and their merry band of... people are doing to clear out raider influence from Lardyland, I'm not entirely sure you need to support a redundant resolution! ;P

for proof: Lardyland

Actually 76 minutes ago unfortunately. Your timing is way off.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 am

Nosresisouhre wrote:Hereby liberates Lardyland.

Writes proposal.

Supports proposal.

Totally unnecessary post. You wrote it, of course you support it. Unless you meant to post that with a different puppet, in which case it would be pathetic puppet wanking instead of pathetic self-support.

United Massachusetts
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:

Writes proposal.

Supports proposal.

Totally unnecessary post. You wrote it, of course you support it. Unless you meant to post that with a different puppet, in which case it would be pathetic puppet wanking instead of pathetic self-support.

Can we try not to be as snarky as possible?

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:

Writes proposal.

Supports proposal.

What the

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:04 pm

United Massachusetts wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Writes proposal.

Supports proposal.

Can we try not to be as snarky as possible?

Frisbeeteria is usually very rude, so I doubt that the answer to your question will be yes.

Now, as for the proposal, the raiders are no longer in control of Lardyland, so what little symbolic purpose this proposal might have had has been eliminated. This has no chance of passing.

Isvataan
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Isvataan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Nay

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council