NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:49 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Mary goes into her own beast mode on all the food in the fridge! :lol:

You'll see!
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Nice post, Whales! :) But you do realize that once you trade yourself up, Damian and Babs are just going back home to pig out and watch Netflix for the rest of the night. :lol:

Edit- I'm gonna wait and give Mank and Skart a chance to post.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:56 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Nice post, Whales! :) But you do realize that once you trade yourself up, Damian and Babs are just going back home to pig out and watch Netflix for the rest of the night. :lol:

Hey, that's what the girls do! Back off!

:lol:
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Ooh, Good.

Now the tides will turn.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:00 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:Nice post, Whales! :) But you do realize that once you trade yourself up, Damian and Babs are just going back home to pig out and watch Netflix for the rest of the night. :lol:

yo why would philipp trade her for damian tho

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Where’s the shush emote thing :lol2:

Damian deserves some Netflix after what he’s gone through!

Skarten wrote:yo why would philipp trade her for damian tho

Out of the goodness of his heart? :rofl:

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Also, just to point out, my plan wasn't really going underground.
Honestly the historian just needs to be somewhere where the walls can be broken

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Vic Sage now has an interviewee for his second radio show, please welcome Ms. Ruth Bingham!

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Whalestron wrote:

Where’s the shush emote thing :lol2:

Damian deserves some Netflix after what he’s gone through!

Out of the goodness of his heart? :rofl:

:rofl: Poor Damian...*makes him watch Singularity on Netflix*

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

For starters, he's bleeding all over the place. You wouldn't want your hostage dying on you or even worse, bleeding all over your precious Sword of Osman and making it all rusty! :shock: Second, if you let Damian go and take one of the others, they won't be able to chase you because not only will you have a handy hostage but the other one will be stuck getting medical attention for Damian. And lastly, what self-respecting supervillain would pass up the opportunity to capture a hero so they can gloat and monologue and reveal their super secret master plan to? Seriously, is the Historian a supervillain? I think I want to see his supervillain union card! :lol:
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Tamrida wrote:Vic Sage now has an interviewee for his second radio show, please welcome Ms. Ruth Bingham!

WHAAAAAAAA???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:12 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:

For starters, he's bleeding all over the place. You wouldn't want your hostage dying on you or even worse, bleeding all over your precious Sword of Osman and making it all rusty! :shock: Second, if you let Damian go and take one of the others, they won't be able to chase you because not only will you have a handy hostage but the other one will be stuck getting medical attention for Damian. And lastly, what self-respecting supervillain would pass up the opportunity to capture a hero so they can gloat and monologue and reveal their super secret master plan to? Seriously, is the Historian a supervillain? I think I want to see his supervillain union card! :lol:

Hm, yeah, but again, it's way easier to get, let's say, ransom out of a kid than from a grown up. And Philipp would probably not trust someone who would be just willing to turn herself in. In fact, he'd probably press (X) To doubt.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Tamrida wrote:Vic Sage now has an interviewee for his second radio show, please welcome Ms. Ruth Bingham!

WHAAAAAAAA???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey, he has got to grill somebody over their evil plans to resurrect their dinosaurs.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Oh god, he’s catching on to Deputy :ugeek: :ugeek:

Hero APP:
Name/Alias:Cooper
Appearance: Pupper
Personality: As his normal self, he’s playful and friendly. He’s the type of dog that will pad up to you to be pet. As a demon, nothing really changes, though he does get aggressive.
Faction:None
Affiliation:None
Race:Dog/border collie
Backstory:
Cooper was born on a farm outside of Gotham. He was your average farm pup, frolicking and nursing off of his mother until he could be more independent. Eventually he was adopted after a year of these actions, taken straight to a waiting family in Gotham. Cooper loved his new family. There was a mother and a father, and a little girl named Lucy. Lucy and Cooper were tighter than two peas in a pod. He would follow her everywhere she went, sneaking out of the house just to see her at school.

Little did Cooper know, the family had a dark secret that would force a hole in his life. On one of his escapades trying to reach Lucy, a van rolled up on the curb. She was on her way to the bus stop, alone but in a good neighborhood. No one expected it. She was forced into the van, crying out for help. Cooper went after her but there was no hope for him, even after he’d chased the van into the street. He turned to try to reach the parents when the metal front of the car slammed into him.

When Cooper woke up, he was lying in an alleyway. Someone was speaking to him, telling him to get up. The dog looked around in search of the strange voice. It took him a minute to realize it was coming from his head. The voice explained it could help him save the young girl, but it would need control of his body. Cooper, dumb and naive, agreed. The demon's soul rooted itself to his, forcing Cooper to take a back seat.

The demon put on a display of his powers, showing Cooper just how capable he was of rescuing sweet, innocent Lucy. Cooper didn’t know any better. He was excited. The demon eventually found where she was located and easily eliminated the kidnappers, approaching the child. Cooper was excited to reunite with his owner. But that’s when he realized what was happening. The demon needed an innocent soul, one to feast on. He planned on feeding off of Lucy.

Cooper wouldn’t let this happen. He fought hard, forcing the two to wrestle for control over the body. The demon warned Cooper he wouldn’t be able to control the powers, that he’d destroy the entire building, but Cooper didn’t care. He had to protect Lucy. It came at a costly price. When he did win control over his body, the building exploded in a display of fire and light. Lucy died in the blaze. Cooper was unscathed, waking in a nearby alley. The demon was still with him, speaking in low tones in Cooper's head. The dog decided he’d find out exactly what caused this. He had to change things back to their original form. He had to get Lucy back no matter what the cost.

Powers/Weapons/Tech:
Hallucikinesis: Cooper can project vivid illusions that affect all five senses, though his mirages can fall short. He can create things up the size of a skyscraper, though it would require massive concentration on his part, and even so there will be many mistakes and shortcomings in the illusion.

Pyrokinesis: What demon doesn’t have fire powers? Cooper can create fire from his paws, causing all kinds of mayhem! Though it does expend energy to do so.

Bulletproof, sorta: He defied death once, he sure as hell can try to do it again! Cooper can take a direct hit from a Howitzer strike at least twice before he’s blown up for real. He’s completely mortal when he isn’t focused on being 'invincible', however.

Flight: While he can’t exceed twenty five miles per hour, Cooper can fly. This does require him to be free from other tasks, such as using his other powers.

Weaknesses: Dog Whistle: This is just one of the things Cooper is rendered completely useless against. A dog whistle can leave the poor thing rolling around on the ground in agony as he clutches his ears.

Water: Bees can’t fly in rain and neither can this dog! Cooper can’t create fire, or fly that maximum 60 miles an hour when he’s soaking wet.

Everyone Makes Mistakes: His illusions have a potential to fail when it comes to accuracy. For example, if he’s not paying perfect attention, an illusion of a goon might not have a shadow. Or a car will be slightly see-through.

Silver: For whatever reason, physical contact with silver usually renders Cooper unconscious. And we're talking pure 100% silver here. Not that Cracker Jack ring you’ve got there.
Skills:
-Excellent at fetch
-He can talk
-He can see when you fake-throw that tennis ball
RP Examples: See last app
Extra Information:
-Cooper is up to date on his shots
-He’s not too bad at singing
-Hates squirrels
Day Job: Street mutt
Living place: An alley on the East End
Voice Actor: John DiMaggio (Jake the Dog, Bender from Futurama) normally his voice is a little bit higher. when he’s possessed he has a deeper voice that always sounds like a growl.
Likes/Dislikes:
Sleeping
Playing
Toys
Dismembering those who wrong him

Dislikes:
Loud noises
Fireworks
People with strange hats
Being called a mutt
Discovering one of his victims has escaped death
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUlA8Hcv4s
Did you read the rules? e
Last edited by Whalestron on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Also, i honestly don't think philipp has a super secret master plan.
He's trying to get money, that's about it, at least for now.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Skarten wrote:

Also, i honestly don't think philipp has a super secret master plan.

Feel free to have him just outright deny taking Deputy, then

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:17 pm

I notice y’all don’t have a Stephanie Brown robin... interesting...
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Oh boy, a demon dog!

Guess what the Question's next "conspiracy" theory is going to be?

Haedros 92712 wrote:I notice y’all don’t have a Stephanie Brown robin... interesting...

I mean, she had the position for like a month before she retired.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Skarten wrote:[
Hm, yeah, but again, it's way easier to get, let's say, ransom out of a kid than from a grown up. And Philipp would probably not trust someone who would be just willing to turn herself in. In fact, he'd probably press (X) To doubt.

Not if the kid dies on you. It's better to have someone who's healthy and not a bleeding liability case. Also, again...if you take Damian, you're going to have two heroes hot on your trail, if you trade him for one of the others, you've got no one chasing you for the reasons I explained earlier. And of course you shouldn't trust them. In fact, you shouldn't even trust Damian. But as a supervillain, it's your job to make sure they can't do anything even if they wanted. Come on, you're telling me that all those thugs and a truck and you don't have like rope or anything? :p But you do what you want, it's your funeral.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 pm

You’re right. She really wasn’t a Robin for long was she? :lol2:
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Stephanie Brown is a whole mood oh my lord

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Skarten wrote:[

Not if the kid dies on you. It's better to have someone who's healthy and not a bleeding liability case. Also, again...if you take Damian, you're going to have two heroes hot on your trail, if you trade him for one of the others, you've got no one chasing you for the reasons I explained earlier. And of course you shouldn't trust them. In fact, you shouldn't even trust Damian. But as a supervillain, it's your job to make sure they can't do anything even if they wanted. Come on, you're telling me that all those thugs and a truck and you don't have like rope or anything? :p But you do what you want, it's your funeral.

Well I’m sure that if he just dumped Damian on the ground both our girls would run to make sure he’s okay which would give him a good window to escape.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Post up! :lol:

SC #307

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Whalestron wrote:
Skarten wrote:Also, i honestly don't think philipp has a super secret master plan.

Feel free to have him just outright deny taking Deputy, then

Well,i posted.
You have a small post to convince the historian.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Tamrida wrote:Oh boy, a demon dog!

Guess what the Question's next "conspiracy" theory is going to be?

Haedros 92712 wrote:I notice y’all don’t have a Stephanie Brown robin... interesting...

I mean, she had the position for like a month before she retired.

The return of Batman! Oops...did I just let the bat of the bag? :lol:

As for Steph, we had a Steph but we frigged her. She's literally in Ruth Bingum's fridge at this very moment and about to be eaten by Mary! :rofl:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse