NATION

PASSWORD

Purgation International Academy (OOC, MT, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:02 am

Trumpisslavia wrote:You should've waited, Purg. Also, fully updated. Sovereign sandwiches for everyone!

(Yes, hambur-- I mean sovereign sandwich.)

Lol your answers are hilarious, love them
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:10 am

Purgatio wrote:
Trumpisslavia wrote:You should've waited, Purg. Also, fully updated. Sovereign sandwiches for everyone!

(Yes, hambur-- I mean sovereign sandwich.)

Trumpish's main account here.

My Dear Rightful Leader might have a problem with the whole "cultural sensitivity" bit though -- apart from it being a copout to the horrors of cultural Marxism, he's not very good at keeping it in. The slurs, I mean -- so every once in a while he'll slip in a "racially charged" insult to his "inferiors" (though OOC-wise I'll censor the shit outta it, to keep the mods off my back, to not offend anyone else, and as a tribute to DBZ Abridged.

Poor, poor DBZ Abridged.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:22 am

Dahon wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

My Dear Rightful Leader might have a problem with the whole "cultural sensitivity" bit though -- apart from it being a copout to the horrors of cultural Marxism, he's not very good at keeping it in. The slurs, I mean -- so every once in a while he'll slip in a "racially charged" insult to his "inferiors" (though OOC-wise I'll censor the shit outta it, to keep the mods off my back, to not offend anyone else, and as a tribute to DBZ Abridged.

Poor, poor DBZ Abridged.

Of course if the posts are IC, the mods won't do shit about a racist character. I've rped enough of them.
Oh...and personally I hate people writing 'redacted,' 'censored,' or random groups of symbols. Just say the word...
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:27 am

Dahon wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

Poor, poor DBZ Abridged.

Lol yeah I'm not sure if racial insults IC need to be censored? Although I've never OP'ed before so I can't speak from personal experience, but from what I understand it shouldn't be an issue ICly as part of an rp? Otherwise if we were to do an rp about Nazi Germany or Apartheid South Africa it'd be pretty difficult.
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:30 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Dahon wrote:

Poor, poor DBZ Abridged.

Of course if the posts are IC, the mods won't do shit about a racist character. I've rped enough of them.
Oh...and personally I hate people writing 'redacted,' 'censored,' or random groups of symbols. Just say the word...

Very well. I just don't like myself getting banned again when I'm beginning to feel it.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 am

Details of Student -
Name: Mariana Turos
Country of Origin: Celeria, Greater Vakolicci Haven
Nationality: Celari
Date of Birth: 14 june 1999
Place of Birth: Paventis, Celeria
Photo or Description of Student: Mariana is tall and slim, and dresses in an elegant fashion, taking great care of her appearance. Her long blonde hair, which she wears free and straight like most Celari, is obviously well-groomed, with no split ends or other signs of neglect. Her eyes are the main departure from the coldly beautiful image she projects with the rest of her appearance, containing a devious edge to them and giving her an air of shiftiness.
Current School: Uldartre Academy, Roma, Celeria
Passport Date of Issue: 14 June 2016
Passport Date of Expiration: none

Additional Questions for Student -
Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio? yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy? yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students? yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations? yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security? yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion? yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy? no
Do you have any special dietary requests? no
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you? no
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? no
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:26 am

Details of Student -
Name: Tuorsaen
Country of Origin: Velstrania, Greater Vakolicci Haven
Nationality: Velsturman
Date of Birth: 25 may 2000
Place of Birth: Velstursgaaten, Velstrania
Photo or Description of Student: Tuorsaen stands at a little over 7 feet tall, which is considered rather short in his homeland of Velstrania. He has tanned brown skin, decorated in a complex artwork of tattoos and obviously artistic scarring; despite his largely muscular physique he takes great care to walk and move in a graceful, dance-like motion. His hair is cut short, though not to the level of near-shaved, and his voice although quiet is deep and melodious.
Current School: Groshalna, Sondestadt, Velstrania
Passport Date of Issue: 13 may 2018

Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy? yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students? yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations? yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security? yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion? yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy? no
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? no

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 am

inb4 I sent a disabled boi just to piss you off tag
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:32 am

Details of Student -
Name: Tiberius Vaseltso
Country of Origin: Vakolicci Haven, Greater Vakolicci Haven
Nationality: Vakolicci
Date of Birth: 1 July 2002
Place of Birth: Corla, Alisco Province, Vakolicci Haven, Greater Vakolicci Haven
Photo or Description of Student: Tiberius stands a little over 6 feet in height, and is not handsome; in fact his face appears very similar to that of a common thug or schoolyard bully. He is highly muscular, with several scars on his face and hands that appear to have come from regular fights, and his bright green eyes appear designed for glaring and intimidation; his voice, however, is soft and refined.
Current School: LaRoca National School of Excellence, Iros, Greater Vakolicci Haven
Passport Date of Issue: 13 march 2015

Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? Currently a member of the havenic under-20 basketball team and will therefore require time to train and practise, hopefully with Purgatian athletes of a similar level.

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:21 am

Wow...three characters? How do you have the time to manage this?

Anyway, all three are ACCEPTED, request for basketball practice for Tiberius is APPROVED

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 am

Purgatio wrote:Wow...three characters? How do you have the time to manage this?

Anyway, all three are ACCEPTED, request for basketball practice for Tiberius is APPROVED

Free time is not something I'm having to ration right now lol

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:28 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:inb4 I sent a disabled boi just to piss you off tag

Haha hey, feel free :)

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:56 am

Okay guys, IC is up: (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34286749#p34286749)

I didn't see the point in rping the trip from the airport to the Academy, so just rp your characters arriving at the entrance of the Academy and registering at the front office. Don't worry, I'll leave time for everyone's characters to mingle and interact around the front office and lounge before we proceed further.

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:34 am

Purgatio wrote:Okay guys, IC is up: (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34286749#p34286749)

I didn't see the point in rping the trip from the airport to the Academy, so just rp your characters arriving at the entrance of the Academy and registering at the front office. Don't worry, I'll leave time for everyone's characters to mingle and interact around the front office and lounge before we proceed further.

And posted. I'm doing something I usually don't do, namely writing from first person perspective.
If questions remain, please feel free to ask. Also, I like the idea of skipping the trip from the airport to the Academy and the idea of taxi drivers is very neat.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:42 am

The Selkie wrote:
Purgatio wrote:Okay guys, IC is up: (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34286749#p34286749)

And posted. I'm doing something I usually don't do, namely writing from first person perspective.
If questions remain, please feel free to ask. Also, I like the idea of skipping the trip from the airport to the Academy and the idea of taxi drivers is very neat.

Yeap first person perspective is fine, I like it. For everyone else, feel free to just have your characters walk straight to the front desk to register, if I'm not available to rp Salomé and Jules-Pierre responding to you. You can pretend that the two of them greeted your character same as I did with Celina

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 am

Purgatio wrote:
The Selkie wrote:

Yeap first person perspective is fine, I like it. For everyone else, feel free to just have your characters walk straight to the front desk to register, if I'm not available to rp Salomé and Jules-Pierre responding to you. You can pretend that the two of them greeted your character same as I did with Celina

Thank you very much. I actually tried this perspective in a RP long ago and it was quite fun.

EDIT: I hope you don't mind me skipping the registration process, Purgatio. And I'm gonna wait a bit for the others, though.
Last edited by The Selkie on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:10 am

Details of Student -
Name: Irene von Wittelsbach
Country of Origin: Prussian-Polish Commonwealth
Nationality: Kingdom of Bavaria
Date of Birth: 2/5/1999(OOC: What year is it?)
Place of Birth: Munich(München)
Photo or Description of Student:
(ignore swastika pls pretend it's not there, also on right)

Current School: Warsaw Imperial Artillery School
Passport Date of Issue: 2/5/2005
Passport Date of Expiration: 2/5/2030

Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio?
"Yes."
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy?
"Yes."
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students?
"Yes, unless they are specifically designed to violate my religious beliefs."
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations?
"Ja, ja, I know the drill."
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security?
"I fully understand."
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion?
"Understood."
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy?
No.
Do you have any special dietary requests?
Nein.
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you?
Yes, (deactivated)Luger and a dulled, brittle Sabre that will likely shatter if I attempt to actually use it. Luger is optional, Sabre is MUST. May I bring a flute as well?
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of?
"Practicing Catholic-what do you think?"
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:20 am

Oi, if I send my monarch's daughter(Louise), can I send troops to guard her?

ps: she's Notovasian Tsardom's character as well

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:47 am

IC's up? Well...

:twisted:

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:57 am

Details of Student -
Name: Aida Kaykali
Country of Origin: Adab
Nationality: Adabian
Date of Birth: November 27, 1999
Place of Birth: Kuwait City

Current School: University of Adab
Passport Date of Issue: November 27, 2015
Passport Date of Expiration: November 27, 2025

Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio? Yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy? Yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion? Yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy? Yes
Do you have any special dietary requests? No
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you? Just a guitar. She loves playing it (and singing)!
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? No
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Huffingshire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huffingshire » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:04 pm

My head was still reeling from the jet lag, as I stood in front of the beautiful building which i would call home for the foreseeable future. As I kept walking, I looked up and kept admiring the handicraft and expertise in design put into this new school - it looked beautiful, from every angle and viewpoint, not a blemish to be seen. As I paused for a moment, taking in the grandeur of the building, I was suddenly brushed aside by one of the other students. I fell, my scraping my knees in the process and my suitcase, violin and guitar cases popping open as they hit the ground. Ashamed, I gathered my things quickly and walked inside. "I guess people don't like admiring things in this country," I said to myself quietly.
After a shotrt ride in one of the most advanced elevators I've ever seen in my life, I was suddenly standing at my floor level. Looking down at the piece of paper in my hand, I took myself and luggage slowly over to room 42B. As I slipped the key I was given into the door, I was suddenly greeted by an amazing, shell shocking sight, causing me to drop my luggage at the doorstep and run over. The back wall of my room was a solid piece of glass - which basked the room in a warm, natural light. Through the window, an amazing view of the city skyline, which stretched far off into the horizon. The sky was a clear, light blue, dotted with fluffy, snowy white clouds.

After a few more minutes of gazing, I finally decided to bring my luggage into my room. After unpacking, I laid down on clean, fresh bed that was in the room, thinking to myself: "Well, this will be fun."

Afterwards, I promptly fell asleep.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Huffingshire wrote:My head was still reeling from the jet lag, as I stood in front of the beautiful building which i would call home for the foreseeable future. As I kept walking, I looked up and kept admiring the handicraft and expertise in design put into this new school - it looked beautiful, from every angle and viewpoint, not a blemish to be seen. As I paused for a moment, taking in the grandeur of the building, I was suddenly brushed aside by one of the other students. I fell, my scraping my knees in the process and my suitcase, violin and guitar cases popping open as they hit the ground. Ashamed, I gathered my things quickly and walked inside. "I guess people don't like admiring things in this country," I said to myself quietly.
After a shotrt ride in one of the most advanced elevators I've ever seen in my life, I was suddenly standing at my floor level. Looking down at the piece of paper in my hand, I took myself and luggage slowly over to room 42B. As I slipped the key I was given into the door, I was suddenly greeted by an amazing, shell shocking sight, causing me to drop my luggage at the doorstep and run over. The back wall of my room was a solid piece of glass - which basked the room in a warm, natural light. Through the window, an amazing view of the city skyline, which stretched far off into the horizon. The sky was a clear, light blue, dotted with fluffy, snowy white clouds.

After a few more minutes of gazing, I finally decided to bring my luggage into my room. After unpacking, I laid down on clean, fresh bed that was in the room, thinking to myself: "Well, this will be fun."

Hi,

The IC thread is here:
viewtopic.php?p=34286749#p34286749

Huffingshire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huffingshire » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Huffingshire wrote:My head was still reeling from the jet lag, as I stood in front of the beautiful building which i would call home for the foreseeable future. As I kept walking, I looked up and kept admiring the handicraft and expertise in design put into this new school - it looked beautiful, from every angle and viewpoint, not a blemish to be seen. As I paused for a moment, taking in the grandeur of the building, I was suddenly brushed aside by one of the other students. I fell, my scraping my knees in the process and my suitcase, violin and guitar cases popping open as they hit the ground. Ashamed, I gathered my things quickly and walked inside. "I guess people don't like admiring things in this country," I said to myself quietly.

Hi,

The IC thread is here:

Sorry, got confusheded!

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:Details of Student -
Name: Irene von Wittelsbach
Country of Origin: Prussian-Polish Commonwealth
Nationality: Kingdom of Bavaria
Date of Birth: 2/5/1999(OOC: What year is it?)
Place of Birth: Munich(München)
(ignore swastika pls pretend it's not there, also on right)

Current School: Warsaw Imperial Artillery School
Passport Date of Issue: 2/5/2005
Passport Date of Expiration: 2/5/2030

Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio?
"Yes."
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy?
"Yes."
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students?
"Yes, unless they are specifically designed to violate my religious beliefs."
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations?
"Ja, ja, I know the drill."
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security?
"I fully understand."
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion?
"Understood."
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy?
No.
Do you have any special dietary requests?
Nein.
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you?
Yes, (deactivated)Luger and a dulled, brittle Sabre that will likely shatter if I attempt to actually use it. Luger is optional, Sabre is MUST. May I bring a flute as well?
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of?
"Practicing Catholic-what do you think?"

ACCEPTED, as for the items both the sabre and flute are APPROVED, the Luger is accepted only if the firing pin is removed (private gun ownership is banned in Purgatiom very sorry), as for sending guards for the monarch's daughter, I guess that's fine if they're unarmed but sending armed guards would be a pretty simple circumvention of the 'no private gun ownership' rule

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Huffingshire wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Hi,

The IC thread is here:

Sorry, got confusheded!

No worries, its fine, although I was planning to give some time for everyone's characters to interact and mingle around the ground floor before sending them up to their rooms, so you may want to send your character back down to interact with all the others, otherwise it might get a bit boring

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates