NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of the Countries

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Acren
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Acren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 am

RIP forum
FOR COMMUNISM COMRADES! FOR THE MOTHER LAND!
I am Pre-Modern Nation that uses a total war doctrine. We offer peace and friendship to all but if you betray us, we will destroy you and all who oppose us.

(Hello! South Acren here! This isn't my main nation but thanks for reading this sig anyway!)

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:09 am

Suryak wrote:
South Acren wrote:SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY BARGANING. ALSO YOUR POST IS VOIDED. (Too OP also you attacked for no reason. WAR CRIMINAL!)
A bountry is placed on Suryaks leaders head for $5,000,000. Dead or Alive (Preferbly dead)

Yes he can. You gave no warning for the attack so i voided you. He am not doing anything wrong. You, however, are.

no warning?

what about your misssiles eh?

There was not a warning for the genocide of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:10 am

Suryak wrote:
Nazi Philippine Empire wrote:Marcos II "Hitler" used the sun guns to imprint swastikas all over Suryak.

Heil

Heil

you can't even get 1 division inside
You drooped nuts on me and had bombs in every building\!!!!

honestly, this is what people do when they are desperate.

space warfare is banned and so are wmd's

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:12 am

HEY I SAID THIS FORUM IS DEAD. (Actually I don't know how to close it so I just put closed in front of the title)
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:12 am

South Acren wrote:
Suryak wrote:Can we just back this all up? Its starting to get frustrating with the stupidity

Pay reparations to New Minitopia for the slaughter of innocents and then maybe we'll discuss that

I agree with the reparations side of things, but agree that certain nations have turned this into a s**t show

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:12 am

South Acren wrote:HEY I SAID THIS FORUM IS DEAD. (Actually I don't know how to close it so I just put closed in front of the title)

Can we make a new one?

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:13 am

New Minitopia wrote:
South Acren wrote:Pay reparations to New Minitopia for the slaughter of innocents and then maybe we'll discuss that

I agree with the reparations side of things, but agree that certain nations have turned this into a s**t show

That's why Rakdai made a new forum. Go there. ALSO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS FORUM.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:14 am

New Minitopia wrote:
South Acren wrote:HEY I SAID THIS FORUM IS DEAD. (Actually I don't know how to close it so I just put closed in front of the title)

Can we make a new one?
Rakdai did. Great War oc the Countries Part 2
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:17 am

South Acren wrote:
New Minitopia wrote:I agree with the reparations side of things, but agree that certain nations have turned this into a s**t show

That's why Rakdai made a new forum. Go there. ALSO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS FORUM.

I think you should let it be quite and leave this forum. Then after a while, peoples know that this forum is totally dead.
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:27 am

South Acren wrote:
New Minitopia wrote:I agree with the reparations side of things, but agree that certain nations have turned this into a s**t show

Bruh
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 am

Asigna wrote:
South Acren wrote:That's why Rakdai made a new forum. Go there. ALSO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS FORUM.

Bruh

Thank you.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents