NATION

PASSWORD

An Arena Of Steel-(OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

An Arena Of Steel-(OOC)

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Greetings pilot, and welcome to The Arena.

My name is Samuel Steel, and I am the founder of this fine establishment. This is a place of entertainment for some, and for others, a place of glory, and riches. Those who come here typically look for the latter. Welcome onboard pilot. We’re glad to have you. We’ll get you set up with a mech right away. One thing that entails, however: These mechs have personalities, as they are A.I., therefore you should choose a mech that best suits your own characteristics. You may choose whatever model you want, as each is customized to your standards. Choose wisely, for loss in the arena is certainly frowned upon.

Rules of the Arena
1. No swearing. I’ll be lenient and say that hell is the limit in terms of potty mouth. Keep in mind this is nationstates. Keep it clean.
2. Basic NS rules. Nothing sexually explicit, no gore, stuff like that.
3. No godmodding. You don’t control other players characters, and you aren’t invincible. You will lose a fight or two.
4. No metagaming.
5. No one liners. Minimum for a post is four sentences. And that’s the bare minimum.

6. Three characters at a time. I will bypass this rule as I will also be making filler enemies for y’all to fight in between fighting other players.

Code: Select all
[align=Center][b]Pilot App[/b][/align]
[u][b]Basic Info[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b][i](Pretty Simple)[/i]
[b]Age:[/b][i](16 is the minimum age)[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b][i](Image or description. Image is preferred)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b][i](Biological, please. You can also include preferred gender.)[/i]
[b]Sexuality:[/b][i](Whatever you want)[/i]

[b][u]Important Character Info[/u][/b]

[b]Skills:[/b] [i](What is your character good at when it comes to piloting? Fighting style, anything like that)[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i](Even the best pilots have weaknesses)[/i]
[b]Awakened Ability:[/b][i](An attack that can be triggered in moments of extreme stress and need. These abilities can be practically anything, but they can’t oen shot opponents if used at the beginning of a battle)[/i]

[b][u]Extra Info:[/u][/b]

[b]Personality:[/b][i](The most important part about a character. At least three sentences.)[/i]
[b]Biography:[/b][i](I’m not one to write long bios. The shortest I’ll allow is a paragraph, but feel free to go above and beyond.)[/i]
[b]Theme song:[/b][i](This is optional.)
If there’s anything else you wanna add, put it somewhere down here.[/i]

[align=Center][b]Mech App[/b][/align]

[b]Serial Code:[/b][i](An ID code that allows for fast mech identification)[/i]
[b]Nickname:[/b][i](A mech and its pilot are friends, thus the robot gets a nickname)[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b][i](These things are intelligent, thus they have a personality. Same rules apply as pilot personality. Three sentences minimum.)[/i]
[b]Weapons and Armor systems:[/b][i](No one shot weapons, no over the top weapons, frying pans, for example, nothing overpowered. Laser weapons exist in this universe, though they are rare and require a pretty powerful battery.)[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b][i](if you can find an image here, good on you, but descriptions are fine.)[/i]
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Reserved for roster

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:31 pm

Tag.

Is this a mother hecking battle tech reference or yet another JoJo one?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Danceria wrote:Tag.

Is this a mother hecking battle tech reference or yet another JoJo one?

Not a reference to anything in particular. The concept is the collective ideas of Real Steel, Neon Genisis, and Darling the Franxx, plus a lot of other mech anime

Without further ado:

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 pm

So how exactly does this work? We have giant battlemechs fighting each other, shooting and stuff?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:54 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:So how exactly does this work? We have giant battlemechs fighting each other, shooting and stuff?

Okay, so basically it’s cyberpunk gladiatorial fights. There are giant mechs that are mentally linked to their pilot to allow for flawless control from a cockpit inside the mech. There will be multiple match ups of players vs. my various mech creations, with the end goal to reach the title of champion. So to answer your question, yes.

Without further ado:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Pilot App

Basic Info
Name: Alex Richter
Appearance:Image
Sexuality: Hetero

Important Character Info

Skills:
-Fighting style:
Alex uses a very offense based, heavy type fighting style, with his mech, Judge, mainly wielding a great sword type weapon made to smash through armor.
-Skills: Heavy melee combat, Heavy ranged combat, battle strategy.
Weaknesses: Alex is very overconfident due to his now 100 mech win streak, and often underestimated his opponents. His awakened ability is also incredibly sporadic, and hard to control.
Awakened Ability:
Alex is unique in his powers, as he technically has two awakened abilities, one manifesting from himself, the other from his mech.
-Oversurge: Alex’s ability. When Alex and his mech are in imminent danger, Alex will mentally fuse with Judge, and Judge gets a sudden massive burst of speed, defense, and strength.
-Final Judgement: Judge’s ability. The blade of the mechs sword becomes supercharged with energy. He swings the sword, releasing this energy as a tidal wave of pure light.

Extra Info:

Personality: Alex is unstable to say the least. He is obsessive, sadistic, has a god complex, and is absolutely obsessed with winning. He would go to any length to be titled a champion. Alex is callous and cold towards those who don’t get in his way, cruel and vicious towards that do.
Biography: Alex is the heir to the largest mech manufacturing company on the face of the earth, known as Jupiter Tech. He was chosen as the test subject to a new kind of mech technology, one that seemlesly blended the mind of mech and pilot to make the ultimate fighters. However, the experiments went a little... off, to the say the least. Alex ended up with a brain that was more machine than organic, as all the implants required to make this new fighter made him as such. To make up for what Alex lost, his father outfitted him with a specialized mech, granted the namesake “Judge.” Upon being given this mech, the now unstable Alex went into the gladiatorial business, and rose to the top. His mech gave him the power to fight his way to the top, losing a total of three times in his years as a gladiator.
Theme song: Later.

Mech App

Serial Code: ZH-7299
Nickname: Judge
Personality: Judge is silent, cold, and observant. He acts as a balance to Alex’s eradic behavior, by having his every move calculated to the very slightest. He leaves no room for error in his calculation, and often counteracts Alex’s impulsive fighting style by overriding his control of the controls.
Weapons and Armor systems:
-Judgements Hand: A massive blade of about 30 feet in length and 4 feet in width.
-Artillery Cannon: Heavy two handed gun designed to pierce tank armor. Compared to tank armor however, mech armor is typically far superior.
-Judgement Armor: An outer plating constructed of a titanium steel alloy, designed to take shots from rail guns, the projectiles of which travel at 4,800 miles an hour.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

Siranuvia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Siranuvia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:32 pm

This looks awesome, but I'm gonna need some details on the mech technology involved here. Like, do physics apply properly to the machines, how large are they? (Mech implies that it could be just bigger than powered armor, people conflate the two as well) What are the prevailing weapon types and technologies? Are mechs more constrained by more realistic technologies or is everything handwaved?
I have a Youtube Channel if you're interested; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuhHFN ... WxKDmTRz2w

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Siranuvia wrote:This looks awesome, but I'm gonna need some details on the mech technology involved here. Like, do physics apply properly to the machines, how large are they? (Mech implies that it could be just bigger than powered armor, people conflate the two as well) What are the prevailing weapon types and technologies? Are mechs more constrained by more realistic technologies or is everything handwaved?

1. Real world physics don’t really apply here except in comparison to IRL weapons, such as the rail gun comparison I drew up in the first app. If IRL physics applied here, I think it would be more difficult for fun to be had because people would have to obey real world physics in posts.
2. No single mech is the same. They all have different heights. The absolute minimum when it comes to height is about 20 feet tall. Judge is about 52 feet tall.
3. The main types of weapons used are slug based cannons, in essence. For example, one of Judges gun is essentially the type of in you would see mounted on a tank, but made to appear like a rifle. Another popular type of weapon is blunt melee based weapons, though Judge uses a very heavy sword instead. Lasers exist, though they are unrefined pieces of tech that require massive battery packs attached to either the mech or the gun itself.
4. A mix of both. For example, I’m not even going to both to figure out what these mechs are powered by until I know this RP will work out, but as i said, as in real life, a laser in would probably need massive amounts of energy.

Without further ado:

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Pilot App

Basic Info
Name: JD (Jason Dare)
Appearance: Image
Sexuality: Bi

Important Character Info

Skills:
-Fighting style: Fast paced, rapid attack type fighting. His mech, Hermès, is designed for rapid movement speeds of up to 60 m/ph. He uses lightweight weapons in combat such as daggers and a rapid fire pistol.
-Skills: Rapid strategy (He can come up with plans on the fly), melee combat, acrobatics
Weaknesses: Jared is rather inexperienced when it comes to much piloting l, having only ever piloted a proper mech once, instead having all of his knowledge based on training mechs.
Awakened Ability:
-Winds of Hermès: Hermès gathers massive amounts of energy from her kinetic retainers (more on that in the weapons section) and pushes it out in a massive burst of pure force powerful enough to flatten a skyscraper if charged to its fullest extent. This attack requires large amounts of energy to be more effective.

Extra Info:

Personality: Jason is upbeat and positive. He loves looking at the bright side of things and generally enjoying life. He has a fierce drive to win, wanting with all his soul to finally succeed. However, he is not a cheat, completely unwilling to undermine the honor of success by gaining said success through forbidden methods.
Biography: Jason was born to parents he never met on a date he never learned. He was found on the street by a veteran soldier as a baby, and was raised by the man. Ever since Jason could remember, his favorite sport was the Steel Arena, the fighting competition of giant mechs and their pilots battling with all their will to prevail over all others. The veteran man notices Jason’s clear interest in the sport, and decided to prepare him for his dream, as the veteran had been a pilot himself during his time in service. He gave Jason everything he’d ever need, from training simulators to even his own training mech. The second Jason turned 16, he rushed to the DMR (Department of Motorized Robots) and got his license. He received Hermès shortly after, and decided now was the time to enter The Arena.
Theme song: Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen.

*Jason’s real last name is unknown, as he never met his parents, thus he gave himself the last name Dare

Mech App

Serial Code: DH-5371
Nickname: Hermès
Personality: Hermès is easygoing, somewhat lazy, and kind. She is the epitome of a sloth in between battles, refusing to get up and walk around. However, in battle, she shares Jason’s conviction and will to fight, and feels it tenfold.
-Twin Daggers: Dual slashing weapons designed to bypass armor through chinks in the plating.
-Twin Pistols/Sub machine guns: A pair of guns that can alternate between auto and semiautomatic firing modes.
-Light Armor plating: Built to defend against guns with less firepower, while also being lighter to carry.
-Kinetic Retainers: These structures in Hermès legs are designed to retain kinetic energy generated by Hermès that can be used in various attacks, by increasing the power of those attacks. These retainers are also used in the Hermès Wind attack.

Without further ado:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Name: Erika Solas
Appearance:

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Important Character Info

Skills: Erika is an expert strategist, capable of formulating battle plans in the heat of battle. Most of her strategy is formed long before the battle even begins, learning what she can about both the mech and its pilot. Depending on what info she gathers, she goes down one of two paths: defeat the opponent as fast as possible, limiting her offense to just a few - or even one - attack; or outlasting her opponent, wearing them down with light attacks from a distance before delivering the finishing blow. She is also an experienced mechanic and can repair and work on mechs just as well as she can pilot them.
Weaknesses: Erika's tactics dwell on predictability. If no noticeable
pattern or weakness is shown, she has trouble formulating a proper battle plan.

Awakened Ability: Overcharge: A massive surge of power is released from Helios’ fusion core, which Erika can use to greatly boost Helios’ speed or to unleash a devastating attack. As an absolute last resort, all of this energy can be used at once in a massive burst, but the potential consequences of such an attack are too great for Erika to ever want to risk.

Extra Info:

Personality: Erika is a cold, calculating strategist. She always looks at the logical side of things, and her extremely blunt and curt disposition often comes off as abrasive to others. Her success as a pilot has caused her to develop a slight superiority complex; she looks down at new or less successful pilots, and greatly respects those who have proven themselves to her in mechanical combat.
Biography: Erika was born to a lower class family of mechanics. From a young age she had watched the grandiose skirmishes of the Steel Arena, and was obsessed with them. Not with the actual battles, though - but the mechs themselves. She had the dream to build the greatest mech the world has ever seen: a wild hope for someone of a low class such as herself. With her gift of intellect, however, she was able to excel through school and acquire a full ride to the Eaton Polytechnic Institute - not the most prestigious school, but a good one nonetheless, and the place where Erika was able to pursue her ambitions.

After one year of college study, while she was working with her parents during break, a miracle occurred. A mech of all things was brought into her parents shop. It was an empty husk, busted, broken, and abandoned by its pilot. Erika went right to work. She repaired the rusted GV-7221 and updated it with the best gear she could get her hands on. Then, at last, she gave it her own gift: a reactor of her own making that harnessed the power of nuclear fusion. Once her masterpiece was complete, she was filled with a new desire: she wanted to take her creation to the top. She took the renewed GV-7221 to the Steel Arena, where she exhibited great success on the battlefield. With the power of the sun at her fingertips, it was only fitting that she gave the rejuvenated mech a new name: Helios.

Theme song: Mechanical Rhythm

Mech App

Serial Code: GV-7221
Nickname: Helios
Personality: Helios is just as logical as the one who pilots him, ensuring that every maneuver and action is well planned and fine-tuned. Outside and inside of battle, he is extremely courteous, and often serves as the counter to Erika’s cold demeanor. On the battlefield, however, that courtship is combined with his pilots cunning and ruthless battle tactics.
  • Fusion Core: Helios’ power source. The extreme amount of output provided by the reactor provides him with the energy required for his various systems.
  • Medium Armor: Basic armor that strikes a balance between mobility and protection.
  • Boosters: Jets are located on all four of Helios’ limbs and on his back in the form of wings that release pure plasma to propel him forward with extreme precision and mobility.
  • 35mm cannons: Two machine guns mounted on Helios' shoulders fire a constant stream of fire.
  • Missiles: Launchers located on Helios’ back fire a volley of heat-seeking missiles.
  • Blaster: Using energy from the fusion core, Helios can fire blasts of plasma from his palms. These blasts can be fired in quick succession or charged to make a more powerful, armor-piercing shot.

Appearance:
Last edited by Mundeo on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Mundeo wrote:Name: Erika Solas
Appearance:
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Important Character Info

Skills: Erika is an expert strategist, capable of formulating battle plans in the heat of battle. Most of her strategy is formed long before the battle even begins, learning what she can about both the mech and its pilot. Depending on what info she gathers, she goes down one of two paths: defeat the opponent as fast as possible, limiting her offense to just a few - or even one - attack; or outlasting her opponent, wearing them down with light attacks from a distance before delivering the finishing blow.
Weaknesses: Erika's tactics dwell on predictability. If no noticeable
pattern or weakness is shown, she has trouble formulating a proper battle plan.

Awakened Ability: Overcharge: A massive surge of power is released from Helios’ fusion core, which Erika can use to greatly boost Helios’ speed or to unleash a devastating attack. As an absolute last resort, all of this energy can be used at once in a massive burst, but the potential consequences of such an attack are too great for Erika to ever want to risk.

Extra Info:

Personality: Erika is a cold, calculating strategist. She always looks at the logical side of things, and her extremely blunt and curt disposition often comes off as abrasive to others. Her success as a pilot has caused her to develop a slight superiority complex; she looks down at new or less successful pilots, and greatly respects those who have proven themselves to her in mechanical combat.
Biography: Erika was born to a lower class family of mechanics. From a young age she had watched the grandiose skirmishes of the Steel Arena, and was obsessed with them. Not with the actual battles, though - but the mechs themselves. She had the dream to build the greatest mech the world has ever seen: a wild hope for someone of a low class such as herself. With her gift of intellect, however, she was able to excel through school and acquire a full ride to the Eaton Polytechnic Institute - not the most prestigious school, but a good one nonetheless, and the place where Erika was able to pursue her ambitions.

After one year of college study, while she was working with her parents during break, a miracle occurred. A mech of all things was brought into her parents shop. It was an empty husk, busted, broken, and abandoned by its pilot. Erika went right to work. She repaired the rusted GV-7221 and updated it with the best gear she could get her hands on. Then, at last, she gave it her own gift: a reactor of her own making that harnessed the power of nuclear fusion. Once her masterpiece was complete, she was filled with a new desire: she wanted to take her creation to the top. She took the renewed GV-7221 to the Steel Arena, where she exhibited great success on the battlefield. With the power of the sun at her fingertips, it was only fitting that she gave the rejuvenated mech a new name: Helios.

Theme song: Mechanical Rhythm

Mech App

Serial Code: GV-7221
Nickname: Helios
Personality: Helios is just as logical as the one who pilots him, ensuring that every maneuver and action is well planned and fine-tuned. Outside and inside of battle, he is extremely courteous, and often serves as the counter to Erika’s cold demeanor. On the battlefield, however, that courtship is combined with his pilots cunning and ruthless battle tactics.
  • Fusion Core: Helios’ power source. The extreme amount of output provided by the reactor provides him with the energy required for his various systems.
  • Boosters: Jets are located on all four of Helios’ limbs and on his back in the form of wings that release pure plasma to propel him forward with extreme precision and mobility.
  • Blades: White-hot blades that extend six feet from Helios’ wrists.
  • Missiles: Launchers located on Helios’ shoulders fire a volley of heat-seeking missiles.
  • Blaster: Using energy from the fusion core, Helios can fire blasts of plasma from his palms. These blasts can be fired in quick succession or charged to make a more power, armor-piercing shot.

Appearance:

This looks great! Accepted!

Without further ado:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Looks like we already have a mech that fits a heavy, medium, and light fighter; heavy being Judge, medium being Helios, and light being Hermes
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Question: does this RP allow for people from different planets (IE an Earth colony) to partake?
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Danceria wrote:Question: does this RP allow for people from different planets (IE an Earth colony) to partake?

Anyone who’s compatible with a mech and owns one is allowed to join.

Without further ado:

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Danceria wrote:Question: does this RP allow for people from different planets (IE an Earth colony) to partake?

Anyone who’s compatible with a mech and owns one is allowed to join.

w00t!
Obligatory Quotes below

Alucards Cross
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alucards Cross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:13 am

Tag. Do the mechs have to be bipedal, or are their multiple kinds of mechs?

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:32 am

Alucards Cross wrote:Tag. Do the mechs have to be bipedal, or are their multiple kinds of mechs?

Honestly, I never really thought about that. I suppose as long as you can find a creative way to incorporate a mechs design into battle, it can be whatever you want. I don’t encourage mechas based around animals, however, as unique design aspects such as that call into question just what the limits of design creativity can be before it strays into the realm of absurd.

Without further ado:

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:28 am

Edit: Just saw the answer to my question.
Last edited by Kaledoria on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 am

>Neon Genesis Evangelion

Y’all don’t mind if I bring in a traumatized 14 y/o in his EVA-01?
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Afrikaanza
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaanza » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:57 am

Curious tag
A member of the Federation of Allies

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:06 am

Afrikaanza wrote:Curious tag

>holycrapafripostedintheforumsaaaaaaa

WE DID IT!
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Bump

Without further ado:

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Canis Rex » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:51 am

This looks very interesting. Enthusiastic tag because mechs are great.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=493577
My SAO inspired RP.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:>Neon Genesis Evangelion

Y’all don’t mind if I bring in a traumatized 14 y/o in his EVA-01?

16 is the youngest you can be to legally drive a mech. This is relevant because you need to be licensed to drive a mech. That you can get at the minimum age of 16

Without further ado:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse