NATION

PASSWORD

MoAA - MdAA | Astyria only

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

MoAA - MdAA | Astyria only

Postby British Hifax » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Last edited by British Hifax on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am

5 – 15 April 2018 | Art exhibition

The Commonwealth Collection Trust began as one man’s modest private art collection inside a shophouse at a busy street in Struiswijk, Jakarta (then Batavia), some 140 years ago when the very concept of an independent Commonwealth was not even yet thought of. Today, as a state-owned art collection, the Commonwealth Collection Trust has managed to amass over 985,000 individual objects and continues to acquire artworks, of local and foreign make, for the Hindia Belandan nation.

For eleven days, visitors to the Museum of Astyrian Art in Princetown can witness the splendour of Hindia Belandan modern art, and the mystery behind its development, as they are invited to ponder through its 180 definitive and often controversial years that helped shape Hindia Belandan identity as a free and resilient nation. 64 select paintings and sculptures from the Commonwealth Collection Trust, 12 art installations and 5 live performances will be on view at the museum.

Amongst the artworks on display is “About The Sun That Never Rose And Other Oddities” (Mengenai Matahari Yang Tidak Pernah Naik Dan Kejanggalan Lain Nya), which was Hindia Belandan painter Notopandojo’s contemporary answer to Hieronymus Bosch’s fantastical and apocalyptic two-dimensional universe, where raw emotions that are genuinely human are portrayed on the faces of the characters as they stare into the horizon, awaiting for dawn that, as suggested by the title, just never came. This painting, which has moved so many of its beholders to tears, will get its own room at the museum and will be displayed as part of a light art installation designed by the avant-garde performance artist Sama Marinta.

The curator of the Commonwealth Collection Trust has arranged the entire exhibition in such a way that we are as though transported back to Raden Saleh’s days in the colony and, from there on through a series of art-clad labyrinthine rooms, each representing certain periods of Hindia Belandan modern history, led on a journey towards the present day Commonwealth. The journey segues into an airy chamber and terminates with live performances of renowned Hindia Belandan artists such as Maya Soerjodarmo, Sama Marinta and Ahmad Jonkheer.

The Beauty And The Mystery Is That We Exist opens daily from 5 to 15 April 2018 at the Museum of Astyrian Art, Princetown. Proceeds from admission sales will go directly to fund the Commonwealth Collection Trust in its effort to conserve, care and acquire Hindia Belandan and foreign art.

This exhibition is made possible by the generous support of Institut Hindia Belanda, the Commonwealth Collection Trust and the Hifax Foundation, in close cooperation with the Hindia Belandan Embassy to the Principality of Hifax.
Last edited by Hindia Belanda on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Noordenstaat
Secretary

Founded: Jun 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordenstaat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:38 pm

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The Embassy of the Kingdom of Noordenstaat in Princetown wishes to notify visitors of the Museum of Astyrian Art that it will hold an exhibition of photographs taken by Maarten Van Dalen.
The exhibit consists of 120 photographs of Noordenstaat's landscape taken on various locations across the country, capturing the beautiful sceneries Noordenstaat has to offer. Mr. Van Dalen spent over three years on his campaign named "Explore Noordenstaat" and traveled in total over 3,500km across Noordenstaat taking over 1,300 photos. The committee assembled from the Noordenstaat's Ministry of Education, Culture and Science has picked 120 photos for a regional exhibition across Astyria. It has been decided that the first exhibition will be held in Princetown, Principality of Hifax in Museum of Astyrian Art, a prestige institution for Astyrian art and culture.

The photo exhibition will be held between 20th of April 2018 until 26th of April 2018. We invite everyone to visit the Museum of Astyrian Art and explore the wonderful scenery of Noordenstaat.

Gerard Jordaan Abelen
His Excellency the Ambassador to Princetown

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 am

The Hifax Foundation in team with the Museum of Astyrian Art of Princetown are delighted to announce the dates of the Princetown Fashion Week 2018. The Principality of Hifax, once again, it’s pleased to receive the most exclusive and unique brands to participate in the Fashion Week of this year that will count with one of the largest media coverage of its history.

The celebration will start the next 24 of June and will last until the next Saturday of the week, the first show will be held at the Museum of Astyrian Art and there will be two more additional scenarios where the fashion shows will be held, the Monte-Carlo Gallery and the Central Square of Montesa in Casuarinas, but we know that this does not finish at the runways, the city itself is the best backdrop for Hifaxian street style, this is why the Princetown Fashion Week is more than just a simple fashion week.

Princetown, capital of the fashion awaits for you.
Last edited by British Hifax on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fyngaria
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fyngaria » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:45 pm

2018 October 30th
Princetown, Principality of Hifax

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Fyngaria in Princetown would like to invite everyone to visit a gallery of photographs named "Fyngarian architecture in 50 photographs" by Áro Janókig, a famous Fyngarian photographer and writer.
The gallery will be held in the Museum of Astyrian Art in Princetown from 1st November until 8th November 2018.
Partners of the gallery are Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Federal Republic of Fyngaria, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Internaitonal Cooperation of the Principality of Hifax and the Museum of Astyrian Art.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:59 pm

6 December

The Museum of Astyrian Art of Princetown in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Hifax Foundation is delighted to invite everyone to the first exhibition of the 134 paintings done by one of the most impressive and recognised artists of Hifax, Pedro Garré, in its 134th anniversary.

Many of the artworks that are going to be displayed in museums and embassies of Hifax around Astyria, belong to the Crown Collection and the Secret Archives of Hifax, two organisations that constantly work in conjunction with the Museum while others are part of the MoAA collection that were kept since 2015 for works of maintenance. It is a pleasure and honour for the Museum of Astyrian Art to be able to display the complete collection of 134 paintings of this artist at his 134th anniversary, the exhibition will last from tomorrow 7th of December until the next 7th of January when the collection will departure to its next destination, Carigrad, Nikolia, from where it is going to start its journey around the region going through Noordenstaat, Nidwalden, Fyngaria, Valkea, Cadenza, Ionicus, Hindia Belanda, Blackhelm Confederacy and many other countries of the region.
Last edited by British Hifax on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 am

ImageImage

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:50 am

Last edited by Great Nortend on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Sat May 18, 2019 7:42 pm

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information