NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy [Special Events|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Coastal Daytona Academy [Special Events|DEAD]

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Thu May 31, 2018 7:10 am

WELCOME TO COASTAL DAYTONA ACADEMY
THE HIGH SCHOOL ROLEPLAY
Special Events
OOC-Thread | IC-Thread | Classroom-Thread | >>>Special Events-Thread<<<

Note: Please DO NOT post in the thread until your character has been officially approved.

"High School: Society’s bright idea to put all their aggressive, naive youth into one environment. To torment, and emotionally scar each other for life." - Chris Colfer
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:15 pm

DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
Perkins House

Friday, August 18th, 2017
04:09
(PM)

Madison was, for the weekend, absent parental supervision, a situation she was keen on utilizing and taking full advantage over. Every year, at least for as long as anyone was able to remember, a senior class member would invite as many classmates over as they'd like. In some instances, it was a select-few. Others, the entire senior class. Sometimes, there were even multiple festivities. Nearly every year, like clock-work, the administration would discourage any and all attempts at the unofficial tradition. Those efforts, routinely, would be futile. Word had been spread, and it wouldn't had taken long before the Principal would have a discussion with Madison, as well as with her parents, regarding the potential consequences for any, and all, poor decision-making that would inevitably occur.

The very same conversation with her parents would, certainly, follow - even if they couldn't exactly cancel their planned weekend trip to the Netherlands. Be as it may, they certainly didn't want to squash the dreams of a girl they had raised, and treated, as a princess all throughout her life either. Quite the precarious balance. In the end, her parents ultimately went ahead, trusting their eldest daughter, with the solemn promise by Madison that it wouldn't get out of hand. Such was the bargain that was made, though whether it would adhere to those stipulation remained to be seen.

With her parents having departed the previous morning, Madison had dedicated her Thursday evening to setting up for the occasion. The spacious living room, straight ahead of the main foyer of the modern-esque Perkins mansion, was completely transformed, with furniture being re-arranged and situated along the wall to make room for expansive floor space. Most of the more expensive items were moved to the garage, where it was locked and safely stashed away - in case things did, in fact, take a turn for the absurd. Massive glass double-doors were opened, leading to a large in-ground pool and nearby hot tub, followed by a tropical-themed garden that ran alongside the fence, separating the premises from the beach just behind it.

Right of the living room was the dining room and kitchen, stocked with snacks and beverages of nearly every sort. Her parents were, at least, wise enough to lock up the alcohol, though certainly naive in believing party attendees wouldn't have simply brought their own. Although food had been laid out on the kitchen counter, every traditional sort from burgers to hotdogs to pizza to chips and dip to doughnuts, and with empty space to spare in the instance others had brought some of their own to share. To the left was a game room and home-gym. Upstairs was left untouched, being it only consisted of bedrooms and a study. The entire house appeared almost as if it were a giant solarium, with radiant natural light seeping in from expansive windows along the walls and embedded in the high ceiling in some parts.

The fusion beach-house party was nearly set. Madison, wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts over her two-piece swimsuit, sat down for a brief moment to scroll through her phone and respond to a few texts that had been sent in the hours since school had let out. All that had been missing for the occasion were the guests, and she patiently, although eagerly, awaited the first ones to show up. Details were spread via word-of-mouth, text, and social media.While 5:00 was the "planned" start-time, it was certain many would appear at least an hour beforehand.

Plenty of driveway space awaited the first arrivals, with even more along the street for those who would arrive after. Good thing, given word was spread that everyone had been invited.

Time continued to tick, then the first car would turn down the driveway and park just behind Madison's Acura.

Madison glanced up, and away, from her phone, and walked over to the front door, opening it, and smiling as she awaited to see who it was...
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:57 pm

First vehicle to come into the driveway was a Heather's Schwinn bike. She heard about the party and having nothing betting to do, she decided to skulk about. She wore simple black dress combined with satin slippers of the same color.Her make-up was heavier than on the school-days with a lot of powder and dark mascara around the eyes, her lips adorned with black lipstick. If they went into the pool that could be a problem, but she reckoned she could always find some quiet place to re-draw her face. She parked her bike, chained it to the bike-stand and took out several things- a Tupperware of brownies, (encouraged by good reaction of Suzannah and Sydney, she made sure she baked them. She followed the instructions from the internet, and having tried them she ascertained they were good) her Kindle reader in case party gets boring and a small make-up case.

She walked straight to the door and saw Madison greeting her with a smile. She extended her hand: "Hey, we didn't bump one into another yet. I'm Heather, pleased to meet you. I brought brownies." She looked around. "Place is nice. Quite rad!"

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Madison Perkins

Briskly jolting to the front door, and upon opening it, Madison spotted the rather familiar sight of Julia's '01 black Accord pulling into a parking spot just behind her own Acura. Madison leaned on the side, her left-shoulder pinning against the opened glass-door's frame. The light breeze slightly tossing her cascading blonde-hair a bit at her upper-back as she kept the pose for a lingering second or two. She contemplated a wry quip, a sarcastic remark. Anything in the way of jest, as the two would normally greet each other - regardless of the occasion. That much was expected, a goth-clad girl suddenly walking away from the bike-rack next to the attached-garage, however, certainly was not.

Madison blinked a few times, having to double-take as Heather approached her, and remained both silent and confused as Heather introduced herself, glancing down to see her bringing a serving of brownies, and then looked back up to the freshman.

"Umm, hi." Madison simply stated, having an unusual moment with finding the right words to say. Madison grinned warmly, extending out her hand after a half-second hesitation, and turned to join Heather in taking a look around her home. "Yeah, I know. Thanks!" She said, before gesturing toward the kitchen which sat just off to the side of their location. "If you're looking to set that down, you can put it in the kitchen. There's a dessert table setup, among others."

Madison shot a glance back out through the doorway, seeing her best friend, Julia, stepping out from her car, and enthusiastically waved a hand as they had made mutual eye-contact. Madison looked back over toward Heather, to see what she was doing and attempting to figure out if this was a person Madison even knew. The more she looked at her, studied her, the more certain she was that this was the very first time Madison even met the girl.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Heather placed brownies on the dessert rack and took a wide-eyed look of the kitchen. Then, as Madison went out too met her friend she took a seat at the table and continued to soak it in. The kitchen of this huge beachfront house occurred to her to be perfect setup for a murder in horror story she was writing, so she took out her cellphone and got to jotting a couple of notes.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Thursday, August 16, 2017
6:37 PM, Fermin Residence

It still felt cramped. No matter how long he lived with his parents, no matter if he had been in the smaller apartment for a few months it still felt too cramped. Perhaps he missed the wide open plains of North Dakota, the ocean breeze of Brittany, or even the enormous group of uncles, aunts, all headed by the honorable patriarch of the Fermin family, pépé. No, not the frog. It's not like he had anything to hide, or liked noise...but the chattering of family and friends was noticeably dimmed with there only being three at the table. It would appear that all had the same thought on their minds, and with an approving nod from his father, he and his mother almost interrupted each other.

"<<Mom I->>"
"<<So, Jacques how w-you go first.>>"
With a breath to collect himself, the young man asked "<<Do you mind if I go out to a party tomorrow?>>"

There was a stunned silence, not so much because of the request itself, but because their son wasn't exactly the party type. "<<They seem to start it earlier and earlier each year...>>" his father chuckled, attempting to break the tension with some humor. "<<So, who invited you?>>" "<<Nobody did.>>" Jacques replied simply, sipping his water. "<<It was just on social media, Principal already approved on it. Figured I could meet a few people there.>>" "<<You sure you won't be bored? Or driven crazy with all that, what do they call that trash they play on the radio these days...?>>" his mother inquired. "<<No mom, it's not like it's my first party ever. It's a simple, curious outing.>>" he continued "<<Homework's not too tough, I hardly know anyone, and Ralph Waldo Emerson's still gonna be sitting by my bedside when I come back. No risk without reward, right?>>" It took a moment for his parents to digest the food, and the notion. "<<Sounds like you've got this all planned out. But of course, it's every parent's duty to take a few... precautions.>>"

He was prepared for this, and remained silent. "<<First of all, we agreed that curfew's eleven.>>" Now it was Jacques's turn to be surprised. He had thought for sure it would be ten, but... "<<And you take the bike.>>" "<<All the way to the party?>>" Jacques began to negotiate. "<<How on earth would I carry a food tray on the back of a bike?>>"

Friday, August 17th, roughly 4:15
Perkins Residence

After much negotiation and preparation, a compromise was reached. A light blue but well worn '91 Chevy Sonoma would gently enter the driveway, finding itself next to the small bike, giving it ample room. Such sites were not uncommon in the upper Midwest, so he knew how to behave around them. Double checking the directions, he collected himself. Wallet with glasses? Check. Phone. Still with him. Notepad and pencils to sketch and write? Hopefully the party won't be that boring. Glancing to his right, a large plastic appetizer tray filled with fruit, veggies and crackers was his sole passenger. Jacques decided to double check to see if anyone was even home, or was too busy preparing.

Exiting the truck was a young man clad in some long khaki shorts, an open button down navy blue shirt that revealed light grey t-shirt. While not as tall as he'd like to be, just shy of six feet, he was well dressed, and punctual. Knocking at the door, he prepared himself as much as he could.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Madison Perkins and Julia Winters

Espying her close-friend from afar, Madison had given the outcomer within her home a subtle nod toward the kitchen, just to the side of the home's main reception, perceptive to her as Heather sat the tray of sweet delicacy down, between a cherry pie that was purchased from a nearby grocery and a large tray of recently-baked chocolate chip cookies. Continued gazing along the dessert table would, ultimately, discover a large triple-staked vanilla cake sitting at the end, adorned with icing reflective of the school's colors.

"That was the longest trip around the corner I've ever heard of." Madison jested, having stepped a foot or two away from the doorway to approach Julia, and extended out her arms to offer her a friendly embrace. "Did you stop to eat a gourmet steak dinner on your way here? Maybe threw in a movie as well, for good measure?"

Julia stepped away, shaking her head. "Nah, just had to turn around to get something I left back home. Which, shoot! I left in the car!"

Julia immediately turned around and jogged back to the black Honda Accord parked behind Madison's silver Acura RDX, Madison followed-suit, leaving the front-door unattended for a brief moment - simultaneous, intriguingly, to a blue pickup truck pulling up nearby. Madison darted a look over toward the pickup truck, and then back toward Julia as she opens the door to her car, then leans down to snatch something from the back-seat of her sedan. Madison leans against the opened door, grinning in amusement, as Julia transitions to crawling into the back seat. "Ah, this stupid thing..." Julia bemoaned, sighing from within her car as the finger-sandwiches had appeared to shift during the trip.

The circumstance, coincidentally, happened to allow Jacques to proceed from the driveway, up to the front door, without allowing Madison the chance to greet him during the walk over. Yet, Madison heard a knocking at her door from afar, and she quickly turned around to see him at her doorstep to await some form of a greeting. Apparently she had closed the door, for whatever reason. Madison quickly ran toward the door, uncomfortably at that due to her flip-flops, smiling as she approached Jacques from behind.

"Hey! I'm Madison, great to have you here! You can let yourself in!" The blonde-haired host of the festivities exclaimed, just prior to her reaching out her hand for an introductory shaking. "And, thanks for bringing some food too. I can take it off your hands, if you'd like." She added, eyeing the platter he brought along.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Friday, August 17th, 2017
6:37 PM, Perkins Residence

"Name's Jacques." the man replied, carrying the tray in one hand and shaking "Madison's" hand with the other. He had considered the offer of her taking the platter off of his hands, but decided to err on the side of chivalry. It seemed odd to shake hands at a casual get together, but maybe it was because Miss Perkins was raised to be polite. Something he could certainly appreciate.

"Thanks but no, it's not that heavy." Jacques reassured her, his voice sounding vaguely French, but not snobbishly so. "Besides, I think your friend could use the help more than me." he gestured over to another girl who was fishing something out of her car. So, Jacques walked over and politely asked her "Need any help?"
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 am

Madison grinned as the pair had shook hands, and a proper introduction was made between the senior cheerleader and junior male, yet her attention was diverted toward Julia a moment later as Jacques referred to her friend's vain attempts at fixing the plastic tray of sandwiches and a few stray two-liter soda bottles laid about the back-seat of her car. "Yeah, she's a clumsy one." Madison commented, following Jacques as he appeared to be concerned for her.

Once he had approached Julia, Julia looked past her shoulder to see the blonde-haired boy standing just outside of her car. "Oh, hey! Uh, well." Julia deliberated for a moment, contemplating how he may be of assistance, and then gestured toward the top of the car. "I've got some things that'll need to be carried, if you wouldn't mind helping."

Madison rolled her eyes, and walked around to the other side of the car. "Julia." She simply remarked, opening the opposite-side passenger door to help grab some things. "You're such a mess." Madison added, grabbing a pair of two-liters, only to place them above on the roof of the aged, black Accord.

Julia slowly climbed out from the back-seat, setting one tray of finger-sandwiches she managed to save on the roof also, and then followed suit with an extension of a hand out toward Jacques. "Hey, Julia." She simply said.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:18 pm

6:37 PM, Perkins Residence

The man clasped her hand and shook it. "Nice meeting you." Jacques smiled, before grabbing the salvaged finger sandwiches, placing them on top of his tray and grabbing one of the two-litre soda bottles with the other. "Where's the kitchen?" he asked, assuming naturally that's where'd the food would be. "I promise I'll be quick."
Obligatory Quotes below

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 am

Julia, knowing Madison had been occupied with gathering the rest of the variety contained within the sedan, and having full-knowledge as it related to the layout of the grandiose Perkins mansion, nodded her head toward the extensive residence."Take the first right, once you walk in, and you will be in the kitchen." Julia paused for a moment, contemplating specific directions to set the food, but then shrugged off the idea of getting into too much detail.

"Just, set it on the counter for now." She added as follow-up to the The latina high school senior, an athlete, quickly spun around to jog toward the sedan, just as Madison had placed the last of the food on the roof of the car, allowing her to snatch hold of them. "That's it... right?" Madison inquired, leaning forward onto the vehicle to look at Julia, standing on the opposite side of it. Julia nodded her head, affirming the question, and grabbed the tray situated in front of her.

Julia, carrying the second tray, with Madison a bit further behind her, beginning to meander around the parked vehicle. Grinning, Julia looked toward Jacques. "Hey, thanks! I appreciate the help. Don't think I've met you before!"

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:14 pm

DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
Perkins House

Friday, August 18th, 2017
05:49
(PM)

Approximately an hour, or so, would have passed, with a rush of newly-arrivals suddenly arriving into the Perkins residence, making their presence known and felt, and spread themselves out throughout the locale. With the grown assembly of humanity came, with it, an uptick in energy, revelry, and carousing. As if anything else had been expected out of this bunch, with no parents around to keep an eye on things.

Among those others who would arrive, if slowly, is that of the haughty Rick Palermo, comedically donning an American-flag speedo and a large white cowboy hat. A boy of rather muscular build, particularly at 5'11, and wavy dirty blonde hair to match his green eyes. Beer in one hand, and a plastic ball in another, Rick had been beaming widely at his opponent in beer-pong, downing a cup of alcohol after having the ball plunge into it, popping up and floating on top of its' liquid content. Rick shotgunned it, then sat the empty cup down, and squinted his eye to look over the table, which was set up outside just a few feet away from the pool. Standing opposite of the ping-pong table of him was a two-piece bikini-clad girl, the host of the conviviality, Madison Perkins. She had joined the game, not particularly skilled at it, or having much experience, though easily folding to the persistence and peer pressure she had gotten from the initial suggestion she'd play. Though aside from the single cup, and another previously, she had struggled to play well in this particular match, whereas Rick had easily downed all but three remaining by this point in the match.

Nearby, and without much in the way of regard to the events unraveling a few feet away, Daniel Taylor and Julia Winters were also in their swimsuits, sitting on their staircases, in the water of the pool, and having something that would likely be described as a more... amative, or amorous, conversation. Daniel had, at least so it would seem, slowly worked up the confidence to flirt with the allured female, who had been sitting just to his right for, at least, what feels as if has been thirty minutes. Julia knew Madison would mention something of it, though she hardly cared for what jesting would ensue.

Festivities were occurring elsewhere throughout the house, as well, including within. Megan Carrollton, for example, had quite a bit of alcohol running through her by the time an hour had passed into the party, and found herself getting up from a group conversation she had found herself in, and have thrown herself into the midst of a few sudden dancers crowding around a blaring stereo, shifting from their previous positions once prompted to be more animated. Once more, alcohol would have likely contributed to things to, nearly, nobody's surprise.

Though there were others, of course, such as Noah Smith, who simply decided to show up, despite the internal desires not to swelling up ahead of the evening, and only to appease and to hang out with some of his teammates. Once much of the party deteriorated to a drunken rave, however, Noah found himself idly sitting alone, possessing only a bottle of water and a plate of pizza, and silently enjoying them as he contemplated texting one of his friends or parents to just simply pick him up and head back home. His face revealed an inner sense of dread, simply tolerating the occasion, and an obvious effort to avoid engaging in things.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Heather spend most of the party rather distanced from the others. She had tasted some vodka, but moderately stretching out couple of small glasses to last her the rest of the evening. That made her less anxious about socializing but not terribly drunk. The girl in black casually chatted with several older students, sometimes retreating to write her new horror story. Being surrounded by people, but being swept aside far from center of attention inspired her so she found a lot to write about- the murderer had managed to kill every one in the sorority House and he farmer was approaching in his pick-up. He saw a bloodied man waving him down and stopped, without any thoughts that this might be a trap...

She stopped writing there and went to get some more vodka. She poured a moderate amount and as she slipped between the half-naked bodies of dancers, she noticed Noah Smith sitting there all by himself and decided to chat him up a bit to see what his perspective of the situation might be. In her slightly buzzed state that seemed like a great line so she came to him and said:

"So what's your perspective of the situation."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am

Noah Smith

Seated alone, with a lack of desire to partake in much of the debauchery and the collective folly, Noah, at-first, hardly registered the presence of someone attempting to make talk with him, his concentration aimed at the delicacy he had picked out from the assortment of foods, drinks, and deserts that remained. Even so, Noah's ears picked up Heather's line, and his head makes an abrupt turn to notice a half-inebriate female, clad in ebony-attire, seeking his attention. Noah held the slice of pizza, and munched on it while mentally parsing what Heather could had possibly been referring to as well as an appropriate subsequent response.

"Perspective?"

"Wouldn't be surprised if the cops are called to break this thing up. When they do, at least I'll be sober enough to get away from here."

"Can't say that for the majority of the fools here." Noah said, setting his pizza down, and looking toward Heather.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:29 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Noah Smith

Seated alone, with a lack of desire to partake in much of the debauchery and the collective folly, Noah, at-first, hardly registered the presence of someone attempting to make talk with him, his concentration aimed at the delicacy he had picked out from the assortment of foods, drinks, and deserts that remained. Even so, Noah's ears picked up Heather's line, and his head makes an abrupt turn to notice a half-inebriate female, clad in ebony-attire, seeking his attention. Noah held the slice of pizza, and munched on it while mentally parsing what Heather could had possibly been referring to as well as an appropriate subsequent response.

"Perspective?"

"Wouldn't be surprised if the cops are called to break this thing up. When they do, at least I'll be sober enough to get away from here."

"Can't say that for the majority of the fools here." Noah said, setting his pizza down, and looking toward Heather.

"Yeah, that is a perspective."Heather smiled. "So we should be planning our getaway in case cops show up, huh? What's the plan?"
Last edited by The Free Territory of Makhnovia on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:58 am

05:55 PM, Perkins Residence

There were three things you had to be in order to be an unofficial lifeguard for a pool party; you had to know CPR, you had to know how to swim, and you had to be sober. To say Jacques was disappointed that he was the unofficial official babysitter for a throng of half drunk teenagers would be saying water was slightly wet. So far, the Frenchman had made some small talk about his life back home, dove into the pool when a couple realized that kissing underwater was not like the movies, but that was the extent of his fame. Many were content to be landlubbers, moving to whatever garbage the bass was pumping out at this time.

What was interesting however, was a duo of people...Heather he believed her name was and some guy planning on leaving the party. He sighed and put in his two cents "I would say don't forget the lifeguard. But, alas...duty calls." He gestured to the few in the pool, and keeping an eye out in case somebody decided to stagger in. "I'd actually pay you to find an actual lifeguard so I'd go with you two..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:29 pm

"Well,it probably sucks to be at a party and on duty at the same time." Heather said. "Except for rock musicians, I guess. Unless they hate playing and are in it only for the money. Then it sucks for them too."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Noah Smith

Taking a quick swig from the bottle of water he had, and gulping it, while listening to younger girl. In truth, he didn't care much for what she had to say, being she had shown herself to be no different than any number of others around him. He started to turn back around, ignoring her, only to be interrupted by Jacques in the process. Noah maintained a neutral, expressionless poker face of sort as a Frenchmen injected, looking over toward the pool for a brief moment, before looking back to him.

'And, exactly who asked you to be a lifeguard?' Noah thought to himself, about this complete stranger, and rather sarcastically as opposed to genuinely. "Honestly, the degree of idiocy at this place can't be helped." Noah said.

"I was just saying I might go home. Got things to do, more important than this... stupidity." Noah added, pointing toward the ping-pong table.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Noah Smith

Taking a quick swig from the bottle of water he had, and gulping it, while listening to younger girl. In truth, he didn't care much for what she had to say, being she had shown herself to be no different than any number of others around him. He started to turn back around, ignoring her, only to be interrupted by Jacques in the process. Noah maintained a neutral, expressionless poker face of sort as a Frenchmen injected, looking over toward the pool for a brief moment, before looking back to him.

'And, exactly who asked you to be a lifeguard?' Noah thought to himself, about this complete stranger, and rather sarcastically as opposed to genuinely. "Honestly, the degree of idiocy at this place can't be helped." Noah said.

"I was just saying I might go home. Got things to do, more important than this... stupidity." Noah added, pointing toward the ping-pong table.

"Do you feel more intelligent than others?" Heather asked sincerely, a bit hurt by Noah's words.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:25 pm

There had been, to put mildly, something of a growing enmity between two of the more colorful of personalities on the football team. Rick, on one hand, was a free-spirited individual, and one who frequently found delight in entertaining the other boys in the locker-room. Morale was key to building brotherhood, which was a frequent tenant Coach Carl had preached religious to his players. Yet, the alpha male had a different approach. "The System." Abide by it, and success will follow. Obsessive over the little details, pulling players off to the side and frequently guilting his teammates to stay for a little longer after each practice. Those differences, initially, were minuscule. In fact, the two were quite friendly and fond of each other when they first played together. Be as it may, and in spite of the belief it would be so, that geniality wouldn't last long.

Though it can't be attributed to a single instance, rather the demise of the amicable relationship being from a 'death by a thousand cuts' of sorts, the end of the junior season brought an underlying tension between the two that resulted in a fist-fight after a crushing loss in the playoffs. They've since taken to largely ignoring each other, when they can, though it doesn't stop Rick from occasionally throwing a verbal-barb or two his way to irritate him slightly. In this case, a jesting comment toward Daniel's newly-found love-interest would greatly provoke him.

"Say it again. Straight to my face." Daniel commanded, huffing and glaring directly into Rick's eyes. "Be a man this time, and say it. Straight to my f***ing face!" Daniel shouted, smacking his palm against the ping-pong table, causing a few cups to topple over.

"Dude, chill. I didn't know you still had that stick up your a** with your d*** so far up her--"

Before Rick could utter anything more, Daniel just flipped the ping-pong table over onto its' side, and squared himself up straight at Rick. The two females, Julia and Madison, stepping to the side out of fear of the sudden escalation after what had been a rather harmless, innocuous joke muttered by Rick just loud enough for Julia and Daniel to hear, if not a handful more. Daniel kept strutting toward him, intending to intimidate him to step back, yet Rick held his ground.

"Daniel!" Julia shouted, hoping to catch his attention. He wasn't going to dissuade from his course of action, not to this prick.

Rick grinned widely, and extended out his arms. "C'mon Cap. You really wanna do this?"

Daniel slowly looked away, nodding his head, and immediately followed with throwing a punch at Rick's cheek.

Rick staggered back some, suspecting at that brief moment Daniel had decided to walk away, but immediately leapt forward to tackle Daniel onto the grass. Once there, Rick threw a couple of punches back at Daniel's face in retaliation to the shot made on him. Madison and Julia, momentarily frozen and petrified, exchanged looks of their own before attempting to mediate and break the two up, grabbing and trying to pull Rick off of Daniel, but the brief moment of separation led to Daniel throwing swiping a blow to Rick's jawline. Rick is forced to stagger back some, but shakes off the hit and forms fists with his bare hands, watching while Daniel slowly gets up on his feet.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Heather jumps surprised at the sign of violence. She didn't expect that. There was the urge to try to break it up and also fear to step between to angry and drunk football players. She was reluctant to intervene directly, she just came closer and shouted:

"Quit it. Please quit it. You're ruining the party for Madison!"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:47 pm

One hour before the party.
Ryan Weber

Ryan looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with his red swimming trunks on and some flip flops along with a shark tooth necklace nicely pulling it all together. Giving himself a spritz of cologne and a fresh coat of deodorant, Ryan grabbed his keys and made for the door before being stopped by his sister who gave a smile saying "So you and Jessica Deckard huh? Dating younger. You guys kiss yet?" Ryan felt his face blushing and gritted his teeth saying "First off that's not your business unless you suddenly became mom. Secondly can you move cause I am going to be late picking her up." Sliding past his twin he went outside and got into his truck before pulling up Jessica's address on his phone and pulling out of his driveway.

Madison's House

Ryan and Jessica pulled up to the house and both got out heading inside. Smiling Ryan turned to Jessica saying "So what do you want to do Goddess of the Trumpets?" Giving a cheeky smile he couldn’t help but let his eyes wonder her a little bit.
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Jessica Deckard

Jessica had decided to wear a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a 1975 shirt. Underneath was a bikini as she was made aware of the beach part of the party. She figured a good swim at night could be fun. She watched as Ryan quite obliviously checked her out. She grinned and turned around allowing her friend to get an even greater view. She then slowly let her hands wander up his body until they were located on his face. Slowly she looks into his eyes. Bites her lip and smiles. Then all of a sudden just as Ryan would be expecting a kiss. Her face would go stoic. "My eyes? Are up here bud." Jessica would then give him a light slap on the cheek and smiled. "Uh. I guess we can just get some drinks and see what all is going on."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Ryan Weber

Ryan stood stunned for a second before a smile crept across his face as he said: "Well someone is a bit of a tease madame Trumpet goddess." Smiling he grabbed her a cosmopolitan from the bar and grabbed a martini for himself. Smiling he handed her the cosmopolitan saying "A drink fit for a goddess." adding in a cheeky smile. Taking a sip of his he added in "Unless of course, you are too much of a goody two shoes."
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Jessica Deckard

Usually not one to drink Jessica hesitantly accepted. Probably best for her to be in more of a relaxed state of mind due to Weber's constant repeating of 'trumpet goddess' She understood that he was trying his best to please her. Though never the less, the more he repeated the phrase the more irritating it grew to be. It's going to be a long night she thought to herself as she downed the drink. Then sat it down. Choosing to ignore the goody two shoes comment with an eye roll Jessica spoke "Yeah usually I don't drink. I actually like to be in control of myself and not be inhibited by a drink. So when next time when I say a drink. A soda will be just fine." Jessica glanced around at the rest of the party then continued. "And really? A martini ? First Bear Grylls and now what are you? James Bond.?"
Last edited by New Flattnerk on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse