NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 am

I finally got around to posting guys, know it took ages but I did it.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Inanna iz disappoint. :p

Strike one for Necra.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Cappuccina wrote:Inanna iz disappoint. :p

Strike one for Necra.

Yeaaahh, maybe I'm writing her as too whiny. Appreciate the IC feedback though. :p
yea bro idk

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Segral wrote:

Strike one for Necra.

Yeaaahh, maybe I'm writing her as too whiny. Appreciate the IC feedback though. :p
I don't think so. I mean, she just lost a friend, and in something where there shouldn't have been a chance of that happening in the first place.

Honestly, Hylea crossed a line there; she completely destroyed a spirit and could have seriously injured someone else, and the fact that she didn't get some sort of reprimand for that disappointed me. Just because it's a combat class doesn't mean you should be putting other people in danger, especially if they aren't even involved in the fight.

I'm pretty sure a martial arts student would get into trouble if they injured a bystander, or seriously hurt the person they were training with--to say nothing of killing them. They might be learning to fight, but that doesn't mean they should be in any real danger of anything more than a few bruises or, at worst, a broken bone.

If you're allowing your students to risk severely hurting and/or killing each other, you're doing it wrong.

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Segral wrote:

Strike one for Necra.

Nah, I personally don't think Necra was wrong for being angry, but from Inanna's PoV (and my view of her personality) she'd consider the situation to be unfortunate, but Necra's fault.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Segral wrote:

Strike one for Necra.

Really you’re doing fine with Necra. She’s a little different from what I expected, which is always fun. She’s not all mopey and sad constantly, she’s capable of fighting and being crafty when she needs to be.

Also, anyone wanna volunteer to have their character kidnapped in the upcoming Arc?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Segral wrote:

Really you’re doing fine with Necra. She’s a little different from what I expected, which is always fun. She’s not all mopey and sad constantly, she’s capable of fighting and being crafty when she needs to be.

Also, anyone wanna volunteer to have their character kidnapped in the upcoming Arc?

Oh boy, you know something good is coming when the kidnapping starts!!! :lol:

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Really you’re doing fine with Necra. She’s a little different from what I expected, which is always fun. She’s not all mopey and sad constantly, she’s capable of fighting and being crafty when she needs to be.

Oh boy, you know something good is coming when the kidnapping starts!!! :lol:

Gotta have some reason for the characters to get scared at what’s coming.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Segral wrote:

I will literally always volunteer my characters for that sort of thing.

Preferably the less mentally stable ones, because those are the most fun.

Although Mara's pretty stable and she's an option, that's true enough.

Just... pick one I can have fun with, some of them just wouldn't be any fun to play as kidnapped.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Really you’re doing fine with Necra. She’s a little different from what I expected, which is always fun. She’s not all mopey and sad constantly, she’s capable of fighting and being crafty when she needs to be.

I will literally always volunteer my characters for that sort of thing.

Just... pick one I can have fun with, some of them just wouldn't be any fun to play as kidnapped.

Let’s do Kara. Have her be on the beach the night of the timeskip, when I write the night of the skip.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:I will literally always volunteer my characters for that sort of thing.

Let’s do Kara. Have her be on the beach the night of the timeskip, when I write the night of the skip.
Kara? I mean, I guess.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:33 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Let’s do Kara. Have her be on the beach the night of the timeskip, when I write the night of the skip.
Kara? I mean, I guess.

She’s a kid, carefree, and you kinda haven’t done much with her. This is an opportunity for her to play more of a part in the RP!
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:30 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Kara? I mean, I guess.

She’s a kid, carefree, and you kinda haven’t done much with her. This is an opportunity for her to play more of a part in the RP!
That's true(though, again, it's literally the beginning of the RP, haven't had that much chance to do things) but it's also much less entertaining than it would be to kidnap one of the Package Deal and leave the other one to deal with the consequences.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:She’s a kid, carefree, and you kinda haven’t done much with her. This is an opportunity for her to play more of a part in the RP!
That's true(though, again, it's literally the beginning of the RP, haven't had that much chance to do things) but it's also much less entertaining than it would be to kidnap one of the Package Deal and leave the other one to deal with the consequences.

Oh no worries, this’ll still be fun.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's true(though, again, it's literally the beginning of the RP, haven't had that much chance to do things) but it's also much less entertaining than it would be to kidnap one of the Package Deal and leave the other one to deal with the consequences.

Oh no worries, this’ll still be fun.
Didn't say it wouldn't be. Just not quite as much fun.

(Do I feel guilt about wanting to separate a mother and her child? ...maybe a little bit.)

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 am

I'll have my response to Serah's post up later today and I look forward to science class, Inanna likes science. :p
Last edited by Cappuccina on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

United Per And Montands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United Per And Montands » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am

The App

Name: Toutorix “Tou” Hayes

Mythos: Hephaestus (Pretty distant)

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:

Instead of blood, a wide variety of molten metals run through his veins. At will, he can use this to create various items out of thin air. The catch being, the metal he can summon has to be a moldable metal. Also, the molten metal works similarly to blood for him, and it gets drained when he creates a weapon. Doing it too much can cause him to get dizzy or pass out. He also still needs to know how to make it properly, or it will probably turn out shoty.

Knowns how to sword fight based on some basic training form his parents, and movies.
He usually carries food specially made for him to be high in specific amounts of metals to replenish himself after building something. Along with a short sword crafted by his father, and a buckler crafted by his mother. He doesn’t usually use them in combat; they are more keepsakes.
Has a novice understanding of actual blacksmithing, most of his knowledge here is crafting farming tools.

Origins and Connections:

Most of Tou’s early life was using his power to create items for his parents; his skill was weak at the time, so he mainly produced iron and other minerals for his parent’s produce and sold at later points. Most of his education thus far has been homeschooling, he knows very little about how the world works outside of his small town. As he aged, he took an interest in swords, shields, and things of that nature. Learning to use his ability to craft them at around the age of 10, he sold them to various collectors around Ireland trying to make extra money for his parents. Finally, after realizing his ability, he realized he needed to improve himself significantly. He spent an entire year working on any project he could to build up the money to go overseas and attend Holy High. Where he expects to master his art and be able to pay off any debt his parents have accumulated and put them in a better location.

His parents, who are rather poor both work solely as blacksmiths in a small town in Ireland. His mother, possessing the ability to cool and shape metals easily by hand is usually the smith. While his father who can breathe hot enough air to melt the strongest of metals works mainly as the forge. They are responsible for a significant portion of farm tools, and other crated necessities around the small town.
His uncle, on the other hand, possesses a very similar to Tou, the only significant difference being he can turn different items into metal at will as opposed to having to use his life force to accomplish it. With much practice, and skill he learned to produce modern day weapons using it. He has become weapon manufacture for the black market, based out of an unknown in a location in California.

Personality: Homeschooled, an only child. Kind of a dweb, and not sure how to handle the world but he’s trying to figure it out. Probably a bit too nice to ever be a real threat

Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fe/54/46/fe5446e28aa40c611b39489097a4e137--medieval-fantasy-medieval-art.jpg

The only difference is his veins have a noticeable glow to them.

Favorite Subject: Anything to do with crafting/history

Likes: Crafting, Friends, History, Blacksmithing, Hot foods, Friendliness

Dislikes: Cold personalities, the cold (it stiffens him up a lot), Hurting innocent people/hurting people in general

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4bmikZ75Qo

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 am

Homeschooled, eh? :eyebrow:

...I'm watching you.

United Per And Montands
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Per And Montands » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:30 am

Charlia wrote:Homeschooled, eh? :eyebrow:

...I'm watching you.

dw about it, it's perfectly fine

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 am

Interesting....is Tou a demigod?

Apparently, I'm an INFP

United Per And Montands
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Per And Montands » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 am

Cappuccina wrote:Interesting....is Tou a demigod?

Kind of? He's not a human, but I can't really figure out what to call it. He most closely resembles a living forge.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

United Per And Montands wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Interesting....is Tou a demigod?

Kind of? He's not a human, but I can't really figure out what to call it. He most closely resembles a living forge.

A homunculus?
-Alan Jackson

United Per And Montands
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Per And Montands » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:

A homunculus?

Maybe...? He wasn't artificially created, the way his family line works is just very strange. Most of his family isn't anatomically built like a human, I'd have to put a lot of actual thought into his genetic makeup to really figure it out

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Luminesa wrote:A homunculus?

Maybe...? He wasn't artificially created, the way his family line works is just very strange. Most of his family isn't anatomically built like a human, I'd have to put a lot of actual thought into his genetic makeup to really figure it out

Homunculus works, I think.
-Alan Jackson

United Per And Montands
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Per And Montands » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Homunculus works, I think.

I'm going to agree, I don't really want to figure out the anatomy of my character.
Last edited by United Per And Montands on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse