NATION

PASSWORD

Writing an Alternate History Factbook, Need Help ASAP

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Writing an Alternate History Factbook, Need Help ASAP

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 am

Disclaimer: Not sure if this belongs in General instead. Please be gentle, mods.

Hello, NationStates!

Most of you are more than likely are familiar with the fact that my NS has a pretty alternative take on history. Unbeknownst to many, I cringe very hard at this timeline I've created; as the level of historical accuracy just doesn't fit my own standards. TLDR; I need help detailing these events for a Wikipedia-style History Factbook-Series I'm creating.

I plan on writing three Factbooks. The Pacific Wars (1890s-1991), already WIP; The Philippine Civil War (1929-1936); and History of the Pan-Asiatic States (1991-2018). Format of each is pretty simple. Intro/Body, and then Timeline.

The Pacific Wars are pretty simple. It's just the Sino-Japanese War, plus the Japanese invasion of Asia minus America. And then, Soviet liberation of Asia.

The Philippine Civil War is when Ora's Communistic PKP (Partido Kommunista ng Pilipinas) takes up arms with the surviving Philippine Republic (fouded by Sakay in 1902) against the American puppet-government.

Finally, the last one details the Soviet-Asiatic Split, and onward. That information can be found in the old factbook.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:10 am

/ B O O M P
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:12 am

/TAG...
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

MarioRoise
Civilian

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby MarioRoise » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:30 am

Hi! How did it go?
You need to think through the structure of the essay and make sure that the main part logically leads to a conclusion. The conclusion should summarize the ideas you expressed before visiting EssayRay.com. It is necessary to answer the question formulated in the essay topic.

Return to Factbooks and National Information