NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Well the image seems to be gone from Charlotte's app, but from her personality....Inanna would have a woot messing with her. Rena and Ina would make for hilarious convo, and long tounges would intrigue her lol.
That's strange, it still works for me.

Rena: I want to eat you.
Inanna: You can eat me any time~
Rena: Great! *om nom nom*
Inanna: Ow! That's not what I meant! Stop that, I happen to like having hands--ow!

Hamiri: Well that escalated quickly. *Moves away quietly.*
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:04 am

OH NO WHY IS SHE FLIRTING WITH MICHAEL.

THIS RIDE. I WANT OFF. XD
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 am

Any students got any questions before we railroad through the rest of the day? Now is a good time to get lots of posts up!

If you have any questions about where the RP is going from here you can also ask.
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 am

Luminesa wrote:OH NO WHY IS SHE FLIRTING WITH MICHAEL.

THIS RIDE. I WANT OFF. XD

Well, not yet, but she's definitely giving him the visual inspection and a strong lustful gaze. The stare down of a divine empress who seeks to possess anything and anyone that is beautiful. :p

Luminesa wrote:Any students got any questions before we railroad through the rest of the day? Now is a good time to get lots of posts up!

If you have any questions about where the RP is going from here you can also ask.

Damn, wish I could post IC right now.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 am

Mm, questions, questions, what to ask...

I could have someone ask if this class is mandatory.

I could also have Mara say that people had better not try to hurt her mother. Protective smols are cute.

Pointing out Inanna's choice of attire was already done with Patriah, so.

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Also, remember that Inanna's pheromones are always active, she can't control it it's just something inherent to her almost like an aura. There are ways she can manage it, but even she forgets it's a thing a lot.
Last edited by Cappuccina on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Cappuccina wrote:Also, remember that Inanna's pheromones are always active, she can't control it it's just something inherent to her almost like an aura. There are ways she can manage it, but even she forgets it's a thing a lot.
*has all female characters... and Loki*

I will remember. :P

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Also, remember that Inanna's pheromones are always active, she can't control it it's just something inherent to her almost like an aura. There are ways she can manage it, but even she forgets it's a thing a lot.
*has all female characters... and Loki*

Loki will be interesting!

Posted IC, Xalzar is treading on thin ice.......
Last edited by Cappuccina on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Charlia wrote:*has all female characters... and Loki*

Loki will be interesting!

Technically, due to being a shapeshifter and thus able to take on any body he likes, I suppose it would only make sense for her pheromones to not affect him. After all, he can be either male or female, and thus doesn't really have an 'official' gender.

(The only reason I keep referring to him with male terms is because it makes things simpler, especially since he prefers to use male forms anyway.)

*shrugs* If that makes sense. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my thoughts out of my head and into someone else's. :P

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Loki will be interesting!

Technically, due to being a shapeshifter and thus able to take on any body he likes, I suppose it would only make sense for her pheromones to not affect him. After all, he can be either male or female, and thus doesn't really have an 'official' gender.

(The only reason I keep referring to him with male terms is because it makes things simpler, especially since he prefers to use male forms anyway.)

*shrugs* If that makes sense. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my thoughts out of my head and into someone else's. :P

That'd make sense, tbh. He'd have no innate gender due to "his" very nature.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Charlia wrote:Technically, due to being a shapeshifter and thus able to take on any body he likes, I suppose it would only make sense for her pheromones to not affect him. After all, he can be either male or female, and thus doesn't really have an 'official' gender.

That'd make sense, tbh. He'd have no innate gender due to "his" very nature.
*nods* That was what I was thinking. I've been talking to a person I know who's genderfluid to try and get some basis on how to play 'him', though obviously said person is not a shapeshifter and doesn't have the same mindset about it that Loki does, so it's not quite the same. It's a start, though. (Plus, learning things is good.)

Hopefully I can be at least somewhat accurate with that.

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Oh boy, shit is inching towards the fan, lol! Somebody (Xalzar) better start kowtowing, or it's gonna get ugly. :lol:

Holy Inanna demands respect!!! :bow:

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Cappuccina wrote:Oh boy, shit is inching towards the fan, lol! Somebody (Xalzar) better start kowtowing, or it's gonna get ugly. :lol:

Hyperion demands more alcohol.
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Oh boy, shit is inching towards the fan, lol! Somebody (Xalzar) better start kowtowing, or it's gonna get ugly. :lol:

Hyperion demands more alcohol.

Lol! A proper Hellenic god!!!

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:11 am

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Hyperion demands more alcohol.

Lol! A proper Hellenic god!!!

Who listens to stoner rock and who unironically gets hungover, despite being literally the sun.
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 am

Luminesa wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Lol! A proper Hellenic god!!!

Who listens to stoner rock and who unironically gets hungover, despite being literally the sun.

Inanna herself is Venus (Evening/Morning Star), yet she feels superior to an actual star too funny!!! :lol:
Last edited by Cappuccina on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:01 am

The App

Name: Hanuman

Mythos: Hindu

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:

Hanuman is the symbol of strength, perspiration, and utter devotion, and the patron god of physical combat, meditation, and scholarship. His devotion to Lord Rama is endless, and his only desire to serve him, achieving his greatness through merging with his ultimate master. Through blessings offered to him by humans in need of air, he is nigh-immortal and has the power of gods.

He is known as the innovative avoider and destroyer of obstacles, with his innovation and abilities allowing him to carry almost any burden, although his exemplary self-control and strict teachings prevent him from using this power to its maximum, unlimited level. To avoid any obstacles in his path, he has developed a high sense of innovation and creativity to turn odds in his favor, and he is blessed with the aforementioned physical strength, he can shapeshift into anything from as small as a rat to as large as buildings.

Mythical Origin:
Hanuman was born to a servant named Anjana and Pavana, the god of air, through a chance encounter involving pudding blessed to create a divine son. It was this chance encounter that gave birth to Hanuman, a young simian baby, after which is mother returned to heaven.

As a child, Hanuman was very impulsive and immature, often preforming pranks and being reckless. On one occasion, he mistook the sun for ripe fruit and jumped to eat it, and was killed by another sky god, Indra. His father became upset and took Hanuman to the nether world, draining the air from the earth. To appease Pavana, humans offered boons and blessings to empower Hanuman to become a strong, diving figure, and Pavana soon returned to the world of the living.

However, after a period of education with Surya, the sun god, Hanuman comes to Holy High, in order to gain an education to help his master Rama, go on a mission to locate his kidnapped wife. He desperately wants to excel so that he can return to his world as soon as possible to aid Rama.

Personality: Hanuman is a figure of extreme discipline, control, and calm. He is extremely quiet and reserved, focusing on his surroundings and analyzing what happens around him. He has a high tolerance level and is extremely patient, almost never losing his temper with anyone, aside from when his master Rama is insulted, after which he tends to go ballistic. However, it's this quietness that makes extremely shy and very poor at interacting with others, although he has an occasional goofy streak.

Another thing to note is that Hanuman is still struggling to master the powers granted to him at such a young age, after a long period of forgetting them. He has a tendency to not apply his powers in the correct situations, or use them in the wrong ones, meaning he is still slightly juvenile and spontaneous in combat, despite his immense prowess.

Appearance:

Favorite Subject: PE, Mathematics

Likes: Rama (a lot), combat, martial arts, reading (particularly religious texts from all faiths), apes, fruit, pranking

Dislikes: The sun, fire, disappointing his masters, unsavory people

Theme Song: Edgy? Maybe.
yea bro idk

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 am

Can I have some specifics for Haruman’s powers, Segral? Whatcha got is good, but I need to see whether or not he’d need to be nerfed or left alone.
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Oh boy, I feel sorry for whoever is Inanna's first opponent in combat class. I've thought of some particularly nasty techniques derived from her storm powers. :twisted:

Angering her in battle could be a terrible mistake.
Last edited by Cappuccina on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Luminesa wrote:Can I have some specifics for Haruman’s powers, Segral? Whatcha got is good, but I need to see whether or not he’d need to be nerfed or left alone.

Sure. Hanuman's powers/attributes are basically as follows:

Superhuman Strength: This is his most powerful ability, he can easily punch through most materials and can lift loads weighing over ten tons, and kill a human with ease.

Shapeshifting: This is more changing sizes over actual forms, similar to Ant-Man. He can shrink down to the size of a rat, or grow as large as a three-story building, depending on where he wants to go.

Intelligence: Extreme intelligence and heightened creativity. What it says on the tin.

Durability: He is almost immortal due to blessings, and can only be killed by powerful godly attacks. It's possible, but difficult.
yea bro idk

Subaya
Secretary

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Subaya » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:32 pm

I didn't get a chance to check the RP when all the shit started hitting the fan with Xalzar so i missed having him retort, and obviously getting into a hell of a mess.

Oh well, helps the story move forward faster I guess?

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm

I’m only now just reading the Hyperion posts.

How the fuck did you not only capture Hyperion, but write him better than me Lumi?!

I couldn’t have written that glorious golden bastard myself, I was crying with laughter.

He’s perfect, sunglasses and station wagon and all

Beautiful

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Syrixces wrote:I’m only now just reading the Hyperion posts.

How the fuck did you not only capture Hyperion, but write him better than me Lumi?!

I couldn’t have written that glorious golden bastard myself, I was crying with laughter.

He’s perfect, sunglasses and station wagon and all

Beautiful

I am glad I’ve played him in a way to make you proud. XD
Last edited by Luminesa on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Subaya wrote:I didn't get a chance to check the RP when all the shit started hitting the fan with Xalzar so i missed having him retort, and obviously getting into a hell of a mess.

I would've enjoyed seeing how the Xalzar-Inanna convo would've played out, but I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for their personalities to clash.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:29 am

Cappuccina wrote:
Subaya wrote:I didn't get a chance to check the RP when all the shit started hitting the fan with Xalzar so i missed having him retort, and obviously getting into a hell of a mess.

I would've enjoyed seeing how the Xalzar-Inanna convo would've played out, but I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for their personalities to clash.

Yeah, I’m just kinda speeding you guys along, I’m sorry. I’ll give ya’ll time to fight it out eventually.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse