NATION

PASSWORD

NS History

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:00 pm

South Caleblan wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:2954 BC: The 2 nations are peacefully merged, with Sealk gaining partial autonomy.

2953 BC: Endet I dies in his sleep, due to natural causes. His son, Djulier, and his 3 sons, Maxim, Ivat, and Nikola, and 1 daughter, Lika, takes the throne.

2952 BC : General Hargey from Sealk sail it battleship to an island across Sealk and claimed it.

2951 BC: Djulier invades Marxet Nor, conquering most of the western half and taking the large city of Verket.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:2952 BC : General Hargey from Sealk sail it battleship to an island across Sealk and claimed it.
Image\
MAP OF SEALK

If there's any maps, I do them.

/skip

So, you do map request? Beacuse i need a good map for South Caleblan
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:04 pm

South Caleblan wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:If there's any maps, I do them.

/skip

So, you do map request? Beacuse i need a good map for South Caleblan

No, it's just that I will dictate where the countries are. I don't do requests.
I'm a dude.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:So, you do map request? Beacuse i need a good map for South Caleblan

No, it's just that I will dictate where the countries are. I don't do requests.

Ok

Shall we continue?
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:10 pm

South Caleblan wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:No, it's just that I will dictate where the countries are. I don't do requests.

Ok

Shall we continue?

Yes, we should.

/skip
I'm a dude.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:34 pm

2859 BC: King Fyret I gives his throne to his son, later became King Fyret II
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:35 pm

2940 BC: Rebellions rise in Verket and a man named Basil Stan takes over the city.

2939 BC: Djulier I crushes the rebellions and declares martial law on the city.

2938 BC: The rebels move to Barryia.
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:38 pm

The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:2940 BC: Rebellions rise in Verket and a man named Basil Stan takes over the city.

2941 BC : King Fyret II build a new hospital in the capital Dealk

2942 BC : Armed Forces of Sealk (AFS) add new battleship
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:42 am

The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:2940 BC: Rebellions rise in Verket and a man named Basil Stan takes over the city.

2937 BC: Barryia, which is now surrounded by many troops is taken over. All rebels found there who had not been killed were publicly executed in the capital.

In the ensuing chaos, Maxim dies, leaving his only son, Ivalo, without a father.

2936 BC: The rebellion is finally quashed, and the invasion of Marxet Nor is still a stalemate, at this point, Maxia is about ready to break the stalemate at the center of the nation.

2935 BC: Djulier dies of natural causes. The crown skips Ivat and Nikola, and goes to Ivalo. (If you have your history books out, replace Djulier with Edward III, Ivat with John of Gaunt, Nikola with Edmund of Langley, Maxim with Edward the Black Prince, and Ivalo with Richard II.)
I'm a dude.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:24 am

Amuaplye wrote:

2937 BC: Barryia, which is now surrounded by many troops is taken over. All rebels found there who had not been killed were publicly executed in the capital.

In the ensuing chaos, Maxim dies, leaving his only son, Ivalo, without a father.

2936 BC: The rebellion is finally quashed, and the invasion of Marxet Nor is still a stalemate, at this point, Maxia is about ready to break the stalemate at the center of the nation.

2935 BC: Djulier dies of natural causes. The crown skips Ivat and Nikola, and goes to Ivalo. (If you have your history books out, replace Djulier with Edward III, Ivat with John of Gaunt, Nikola with Edmund of Langley, Maxim with Edward the Black Prince, and Ivalo with Richard II.)

2930 BC: Ivalo I proves to be an incompetent leader, and Ivat's son, Aleksand, along with several nobles, plots a scheme to depose Ivalo and to replace him with himself. Around this time, Ivat dies of tuberculosis.

2926 BC: The scheme is successful, Ivalo is deposed after a small battle that only killed 10 people, due to the size of Aleksand's army. Aleksand I is crowned the next day.

2925 BC: Ivalo dies from starvation while being held captive in the Prison of Endetor.
I'm a dude.

Great Winminster
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Winminster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:07 pm

2923 BC: Aleksand I has many children, most of them illegitimate, in an attempt to produce a capable successor.
^^

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:13 pm

2923 BC: A rebellion starts after the son of one of the nobles that helped Aleksand I depose Ivalo, refuses to give him some prisoners after a small uprising in the north. Enri, the aforementioned noble's son, talks with Aleksand, claiming that since his family, the Percets, helped overthrow Ivalo, Aleksand must return the favor, and help the Percets quash the rioting in the north. Aleksand refuses, causing the civil war.

Meanwhile, Aleksand's son, also named Aleksand, is seen as a drunkard and a partier, always being found in a tavern with his drinking friends, and pickpocketing with them. They are all drafted into the army during the rebellion.

2922 BC: A truce is struck with Marxet Nor, stating that no parties will gain land, and no parties have won or lost.

Meanwhile, the Percets strike an alliance with the rebels in the North, along with nobles that had supported Ivalo.

2921 BC: The alliance begins to split apart, with many parties leaving, however, the Percets keep on with the rebellion, culminating with a large battle in the Northwestern region of the country. Enri is killed, and his family is executed.

(Don't ruin this arc, please, so hold off any big stuff until the arc is over. If you ignore this rule, you will be skipped.)
Last edited by Amuaplye on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dude.

Great Winminster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Winminster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:01 pm

2920 BC: Despite surviving the rebellion, Aleksand's son develops a hate against his father, because he thought that the reason why he was drafted was to make sure he died, and so the crown was passed to his sister Alexa. Aleksund's son then reunites the remnants of the rebellion with the objective to overthrow his father.
^^

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 pm

/ooc I want to join but I'm not starting until communism comes around or when the op deems it ready

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Great Winminster wrote:2920 BC: Despite surviving the rebellion, Aleksand's son develops a hate against his father, because he thought that the reason why he was drafted was to make sure he died, and so the crown was passed to his sister Alexa. Aleksund's son then reunites the remnants of the rebellion with the objective to overthrow his father.

2919 BC: Prince Aleksand eventually comes to his senses, and realizes that since he was the one that killed Enri, he should respect the fact that he was drafted. He backs out of the rebellion, and it slowly disbands.

But that doesn't stop a 2nd rebellion.

2918 BC: The remnants of the 1st rebellion, along with some new faces, form another alliance. Enri's father, also named Enri, refuses to help. Prince Aleksand's brother, Khon, sends an army near where the rebels are hiding.

2917 BC: There is little bloodshed, and Khon gives a surrender, saying he will agree to all of their demands. Once they all back down, Khon orders all of the rebels to be executed.

Meanwhile, Aleksand I is on his deathbed. He is deathly ill, and aging rapidly due to the stress the rebellions put on him. He dies in his sleep several weeks later, and Aleksand II ascends to the throne.
I'm a dude.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm

2916: Due to failing crops in the countryside and due to large lotus swarms. There has been a rise of people talking about rebellion in the public. Along with the public execution of former rebels, older rebels have martyrs for their cause
2915: The peasants have begone an open rebellion against the royal family. Members of the military have also joined in this rebellion.
ooc: anyone up for a warring state period

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
Great Winminster wrote:2920 BC: Despite surviving the rebellion, Aleksand's son develops a hate against his father, because he thought that the reason why he was drafted was to make sure he died, and so the crown was passed to his sister Alexa. Aleksund's son then reunites the remnants of the rebellion with the objective to overthrow his father.

2919 BC: Prince Aleksand eventually comes to his senses, and realizes that since he was the one that killed Enri, he should respect the fact that he was drafted. He backs out of the rebellion, and it slowly disbands.

2918 BC: The remnants of the 1st rebellion, along with some new faces, form another alliance. Enri's father, also named Enri, refuses to help. Prince Aleksand's brother, Khon, sends an army near where the rebels are hiding.

2917 BC: There is little bloodshed, and Khon gives a surrender, saying he will agree to all of their demands. Once they all back down, Khon orders all of the rebels to be executed.

Meanwhile, Aleksand I is on his deathbed. He is deathly ill, and aging rapidly due to the stress the rebellions put on him. He dies in his sleep several weeks later, and Aleksand II ascends to the throne.

2916 BC : King Fyret II give his throne at age 45 to his son, and become King Fyret III of Sealk

2915 BC : A volcano erupts near Dealk killing 67 people
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Strala wrote:2916: Due to failing crops in the countryside and due to large lotus swarms. There has been a rise of people talking about rebellion in the public. Along with the public execution of former rebels, older rebels have martyrs for their cause
2915: The peasants have begone an open rebellion against the royal family. Members of the military have also joined in this rebellion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_V_(play)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VI,_Part_I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VI,_Part_II
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VI,_Part_III
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_III_(play)
I'm a dude.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
Strala wrote:2916: Due to failing crops in the countryside and due to large lotus swarms. There has been a rise of people talking about rebellion in the public. Along with the public execution of former rebels, older rebels have martyrs for their cause

OOC: Is Maxia like England also what are those plays meant to represent. Is the war of the roses happening?
Last edited by Strala on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Amuaplye wrote:

2914 BC: Pirates arrives at the bay, the military attack them

2913 BC: Lord of Gerant visit the Royal Majesty
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:30 pm

South Caleblan wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:2919 BC: Prince Aleksand eventually comes to his senses, and realizes that since he was the one that killed Enri, he should respect the fact that he was drafted. He backs out of the rebellion, and it slowly disbands.

2916 BC : King Fyret II give his throne at age 45 to his son, and become King Fyret III of Sealk

2915 BC: Due to lingering claims in Marxet Nor, an invasion occurs, with a much stronger army.

2914 BC: A rebellion plot is discovered, and the 3 people who plotted it are executed.

2913 BC: Maxia wins most of the battles, even capturing the strategically important city of Verket.

2912 BC: The war culminates in the Battle of Kratona, the capital. The Maxian army is outnumbered 5-1, and, miraculously, they win the battle. The western half of Marxet Nor is now Maxian, and Aleksand II's son, also named Aleksand, will now be King of Marxet Nor when Aleksand II dies.

2891 BC: Aleksand II dies, and now Aleksand III takes the crown.
I'm a dude.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:31 pm

Yep. That's why I created those lingering claims to the crown in this post:
Amuaplye wrote:2935 BC: Djulier dies of natural causes. The crown skips Ivat and Nikola, and goes to Ivalo. (If you have your history books out, replace Djulier with Edward III, Ivat with John of Gaunt, Nikola with Edmund of Langley, Maxim with Edward the Black Prince, and Ivalo with Richard II.)
I'm a dude.

Great Winminster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Winminster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:34 pm

2888 BC: Aleksund III pushes for stronger ties with neighbouring kingdoms.
^^

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
Strala wrote:OOC: Is Maxia like England also what are those plays meant to represent. Is the war of the roses happening?

Yep. That's why I created those lingering claims to the crown in this post:
Amuaplye wrote:2935 BC: Djulier dies of natural causes. The crown skips Ivat and Nikola, and goes to Ivalo. (If you have your history books out, replace Djulier with Edward III, Ivat with John of Gaunt, Nikola with Edmund of Langley, Maxim with Edward the Black Prince, and Ivalo with Richard II.)

oof here I thought I could make another nation. Oof I all in for another Lancaster victory. Bois get ready for the tudor line to become real

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:

2915 BC: Due to lingering claims in Marxet Nor, an invasion occurs, with a much stronger army.

2914 BC: A rebellion plot is discovered, and the 3 people who plotted it are executed.

2913 BC: Maxia wins most of the battles, even capturing the strategically important city of Verket.

2912 BC: The war culminates in the Battle of Kratona, the capital. The Maxian army is outnumbered 5-1, and, miraculously, they win the battle. The western half of Marxet Nor is now Maxian, and Aleksand II's son, also named Aleksand, will now be King of Marxet Nor when Aleksand II dies.

2891 BC: Aleksand II dies, and now Aleksand III takes the crown.

2890 BC : Sealk change its category to Tsardom. New leader Alexgarde I take crown and make Sealk become superpower.

2889 BC : Fishing tournamet in Sealk open
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives