NATION

PASSWORD

The Azadistani - Munkchester War [OOC] [MT?] [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Azad seems like a pretty cool location colony.

Thus, I think you are going to be part of the Neo Philippine Empire.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Balticius wrote:The Baltician Army sends 1 division
at first) (10,000 men) to assist the Angel Alliance.

Can you make a post in the IC, please?
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Azad seems like a pretty cool location colony.

Ay- wait, I'm seeing an opportunity for a democratic client state.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:You know you were the ones trying to invade it, right?

Anyway, can I have your populations, GDP, and numbers of aircraft carriers, please?

Well, we're trying to invade it so we could liberate it. Relegate what's left of the monarchy to a national symbol and replace it with full democracy, clean out the terrorists and mafia, and replace their AKs with M16s.

Population, eh? Around 21 million. Don't ask how we got that many people onto a few hundred little islands and 3 relatively large islands in the Gulf and have plenty of good room to spare. water habitats, bitch
GDP: 21.8 trillion in USD. borderline anarcho-capitalism does one good
Number of aircraft carriers: 7. But we use our amphibious assault vessels as glorified mini-carriers, just with quite less capacity and slightly less badassery.

Invading a nation to clean out ideas that oppose your own ideas is imperialism
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Well, we're trying to invade it so we could liberate it. Relegate what's left of the monarchy to a national symbol and replace it with full democracy, clean out the terrorists and mafia, and replace their AKs with M16s.

Population, eh? Around 21 million. Don't ask how we got that many people onto a few hundred little islands and 3 relatively large islands in the Gulf and have plenty of good room to spare. water habitats, bitch
Number of aircraft carriers: 7. But we use our amphibious assault vessels as glorified mini-carriers, just with quite less capacity and slightly less badassery.

This is one of the main reasons why the AA never really appealed to me, I was considering joining them, since I’m basically a constitutional monarchy, but looking at a few of their RPs, their “anti-imperialist” ideology was a form of imperialism in itself
The Steppe Khanate| Степпе Кhанате | תטעפּפּע כּהאַנאַטע
WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC NATION, IN OUR TIMELINE, THE TURKS NEVER CAME
Not Mongol, but a mix of all Steppe cultures
This is my 3rd nation, I used to be Jupcount a year ago, but it ceased to exist due to inactivity
I KNOW HOW TO PLAY NS AND RP, I’M NOT NEW TO THIS
Steppe News Network|Dushenger loses T. Council Seat to Uralistan newcomer Feshnork Errgosh|Khan Appoints new Attorney General, Dr. Shgon Khemesh|Khan signs royal decree to reduce heavy taxes in the Ulanbaatar City District

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Azad seems like a pretty cool location colony.

Slave colony.

Sinkretichki Kombinat
Secretary

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinkretichki Kombinat » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Steppe Khanate wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Invading a nation to clean out ideas that oppose your own ideas is imperialism

This is one of the main reasons why the AA never really appealed to me, I was considering joining them, since I’m basically a constitutional monarchy, but looking at a few of their RPs, their “anti-imperialist” ideology was a form of imperialism in itself

Excuse me, but do you really have anything to do with the thread?
SINKRETIČKI KOMBINAT - "SINKOM"

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Sinkretichki Kombinat wrote:
Steppe Khanate wrote:This is one of the main reasons why the AA never really appealed to me, I was considering joining them, since I’m basically a constitutional monarchy, but looking at a few of their RPs, their “anti-imperialist” ideology was a form of imperialism in itself

Yes, to point out to Exodia and give him tips on how to improve his alliance OOCly, since we’re in the same RP group
This is my 3rd nation, I used to be Jupcount a year ago, but it ceased to exist due to inactivity
Steppe News Network|Dushenger loses T. Council Seat to Uralistan newcomer Feshnork Errgosh|Khan Appoints new Attorney General, Dr. Shgon Khemesh|Khan signs royal decree to reduce heavy taxes in the Ulanbaatar City District

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Sinkretichki Kombinat wrote:
Steppe Khanate wrote:This is one of the main reasons why the AA never really appealed to me, I was considering joining them, since I’m basically a constitutional monarchy, but looking at a few of their RPs, their “anti-imperialist” ideology was a form of imperialism in itself

Excuse me, but do you have to be part of the thread to comment on it?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:07 pm

I have to ask though, how fertile is the soil in Azadistan?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Aureumterra wrote:

Then what the Allies did to Europe and all the theaters in WWII was imperialism?

And we're shutting down the monarchy because they've all followed the similar trend of "keep going and making war and encouraging crime and terrorism".
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:

Slave colony.

no.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Slave colony.

no.

No? Then I will just decimate the entire population and repopulate the island with Filipinos.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:

no.

No? Then I will just decimate the entire population and repopulate the island with Filipinos.

As an RL Pinoy,

That's still a no boi
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Invading a nation to clean out ideas that oppose your own ideas is imperialism

Then what the Allies did to Europe and all the theaters in WWII was imperialism?

And we’re shutting down the monarchy because they’ve all followed the similar trend of "keep going and making war and encouraging crime and terrorism".

One thing you need to understand is forcing democracy on any nation is imperialism, you’ve tried to do this waaaaaaaay back when in Katsur, and now, instead of just getting rid of the terrorists, you want to cleanse their government of any ideology that opposes yours
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Aureumterra wrote:

And we’re shutting down the monarchy because they’ve all followed the similar trend of "keep going and making war and encouraging crime and terrorism".

One thing you need to understand is forcing democracy on any nation is imperialism, you’ve tried to do this waaaaaaaay back when in Katsur, and now, instead of just getting rid of the terrorists, you want to cleanse their government of any ideology that opposes yours

Once again, as I mentioned, I was considering joining AA, but due to these reasons, I decided to go for JP. Who knows how many people like me saw this and left?

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Aureumterra wrote:

That's cool.

I want to enforce Imperialism in Azadistan and I will not only cleanse the government from any ideology, but it's entire population too. 8)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Aureumterra wrote:

....we aren't.
We're just making them not a threat to everyone.
And by 'everyone' we don't mean "just us", we actually mean everyone. Azadistan's been ICly harassing other nations repeatedly, and we're putting a stop to it.
And a large majority of the time, the people actually want democracy, we're just helping them achieve it.

Just so we're clear, the IRL actions by the Allies in WWII was imperialism. Got it.
If we're going to argue more, let's take it to the TGs.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Steppe Khanate wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:One thing you need to understand is forcing democracy on any nation is imperialism, you’ve tried to do this waaaaaaaay back when in Katsur, and now, instead of just getting rid of the terrorists, you want to cleanse their government of any ideology that opposes yours

Once again, as I mentioned, I was considering joining AA, but due to these reasons, I decided to go for JP. Who knows how many people like me saw this and left?

I wouldn't care, really- it's your choice, and I respect it.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Sinkretichki Kombinat
Secretary

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinkretichki Kombinat » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Sinkretichki Kombinat wrote:Excuse me, but do you really have anything to do with the thread?

Excuse me, but do you have to be part of the thread to comment on it?

If you are here not providing anything that helps the RP itself run and communicating something that could easily be done elsewhere that here holds little relevance to the RP, then yes.
SINKRETIČKI KOMBINAT - "SINKOM"

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 pm

null
Last edited by Neo Philippine Empire on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Hand of Nod
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Black Hand of Nod » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:40 pm

What are the current sides here?

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:....we aren't.
We're just making them not a threat to everyone.
And by 'everyone' we don't mean "just us", we actually mean everyone. Azadistan's been ICly harassing other nations repeatedly, and we're putting a stop to it.
And a large majority of the time, the people actually want democracy, we're just helping them achieve it.

Just so we're clear, the IRL actions by the Allies in WWII was imperialism. Got it.
If we're going to argue more, let's take it to the TGs.

My nation might side with you on this simply because they too are tired of seeing Azadistan's insane behavior.

Basically it's kind of hard to do our own sneaky evil stuff when nations like Azadistan doing antics like this. Plus I've been missing doing a PMT RP.

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Azadistan, you only have one chance.

Surrender your government to the Neo Philippine Empire immediately and I can assure you that there will be no Azadistani casualties.

Oh really?
Last edited by The Black Hand of Nod on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|We are the Black Hand, we are the upraised fist, our reach long, our power great, and our judgment swift.|

Mandakhstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mandakhstan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:A declaration that Munkchester puts explosives in people's heads doesn't seem to be false. And having their Maharani temporarily kidnapped while on a diplomatic visit is kind of the opposite of putting Azadistan in a poor light.

As such, Aresin, if you can't refrain from spreading IC propaganda in an OOC topic, I shall ban you from here. This is a place to manage RPing, not a place to dress up IC arguments as OOC arguments.

Anyway, apologies for not being able to get a reply on this end of the thread yet. I should be able to get one up tomorrow, and also try to fix the map a bit.

By the way, Combine, Ausitoria's going to start to attack your ships before they can join the others the Mediteranean, so don't RP that you've joined up with the other forces yet. So that I can RP properly, can I have more details about the size of your Quiver-class arsenal ships and the outer defences of your fleet?

(If you aren't familiar with the subject, please read this. I don't want to take advantage of anyone's ignorance... well, not if it's unrealistic).

Mandakhstan wrote:First of all, what computers are people using? Second, what's the overall tech level? Strictly modern tech, or some liberties given that it's NS? Third, how open is shipping around Azidistan and Libraria & Ausitoria?

1: Various. 2: Strictly realistic on the basis of MT, i.e. with allowances for larger countries having a greater technological investment. (So, no EM cone thrusters). 3: Only Ausitorian-approved, i.e., no weapons at all.

Various is great and all, I was just wondering about Intel or AMD. Stuff that exists irl, no?

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Old Beringia wrote:How exactly is this rp "Strictly realistic on the basis of MT" when there's a Mach 10 spacecraft that can be launched in a moment's notice flying around launching drones that penetrate hostile airspace undetected that can save someone being thrown into a volcano. I've been rolling with some of the other claims in the thread but that just seems way too out there even for NS MT.

It’s not in space and it doesn’t fly at Mach 10. Look closely and you will see the moon and you’ll see that it has launched a drone at Mach 10. It’s a high-altitude airship designed for launching spacecraft, and also designed to look like a spacecraft and designated as one mostly to terrify people. Speaking purely theoretically I think it could probably make it to space as it’s a partial pressure difference vacuum airship which enables anti-matter harvesting by coils from the atmosphere, but to be honest there’s no point as spaceflight is so expensive that it won’t.

As such it’s still 8000 km away from any railguns, protected by the atmosphere, not to mention Aestoria’s Arctic Flotilla, and it’s not in the path of any ballistic missiles, so I think the only defence it needs is the ignore can(n)on, but if I’m wrong please do correct me.

Munkchester, sorry, but I don’t like RPing by TG. If you send any peace offer ICly I’ll be happy to look at it.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Munkchester wrote:Unfortunately it would appear Ausitoria has blocked my telegrams after I sent him my terms for peace (any reason as to why?), so I'll put this here instead.

Please edit the OP, the Sultan's head is still on a spike on the Eastgate.

If the Sultan’s head is still on a spike in Eastgate, have you still sent a head filled with explosives to Azadistan? If not we need to recton that half of the IC because the police warning wouldn’t make any sense...?
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents