NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of the Countries

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am

South Caleblan wrote:Final Result of Great War I
Casualties:
1.234.800 wounded
2.009 killed
Nation involved:
Dyllonia
South Acren
South Caleblan
(please add)
Damage:
12.354 house were broken ( Dyllonia )
2 factories were broken ( Dyllonia )

one of the hacked blue lazers hit one of your cities before it was deactivate so there is that. also a costal city for me and South Acren were hit hard
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Casvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Casvania » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:19 am

Is it already over? Reminds me of the first war in Great War between the nations.
-News Bulletin-
NATION SWALLOWED UP IN DARKNESS
After what seemed to be 10 minutes, Casvania was plunged into darkness. However when the sky brightened again, it was found that Casvania & The Smithtonian States had been swallowed up by an odd occurance called a dimensional rift- for two weeks. After the incident, Theodore Griffin, the leader of Smithtonia, was found dead, and Warren Blyth resigned.

This nation does not represent my political beliefs, but I use it as a challenge to try and pull it back to a good country.
Ergatocracy (from the Greek word ἐργάτης, ergates, "worker" and the suffix -cracy, "government") is a type of government dominated by the labour and solidarities similar to communist beliefs. It refers to a society ruled by the working class.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:20 am

Dyllonia wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:Final Result of Great War I
Casualties:
1.234.800 wounded
2.009 killed
Nation involved:
Dyllonia
South Acren
South Caleblan
(please add)
Damage:
12.354 house were broken ( Dyllonia )
2 factories were broken ( Dyllonia )

one of the hacked blue lazers hit one of your cities before it was deactivate so there is that. also a costal city for me and South Acren were hit hard

We need to fix the lazer
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:23 am

Not exactly over but cooled down a bit however. South Acren is still attacking Axis countries. Also Stap hacking my lasers. Pls
OOC: The South Acren Navy move towards South Raznakova Waters in hope to scare them into a peace treaty
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

ThePenguinLand
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ThePenguinLand » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am

ThePenguinLand stumbles onto the stage to see these battered nations. It tentatively lends an offering of diplomatic and economic aid. ThePenguinland is now sending diplomats and ambassadors and economic support towards the nations involved. It will see how the outcome will affect future relations. For now it pledges to remain neutral, although that may change.
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Lower House voting on Airospace and Sea free trade bills, Parties stir as electoral deadline for 2020 elections set, Construction sector experiences 9% boom, Green energy incentives show 3.5% rise in solar and wind indrusty.

Member of the The Western Isles

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:29 am

South Acren wrote:Not exactly over but cooled down a bit however. South Acren is still attacking Axis countries. Also Stap hacking my lasers. Pls
OOC: The South Acren Navy move towards South Raznakova Waters in hope to scare them into a peace treaty

"Reporting lives from Caperny, South Caleblan. Ii has been three day after the first great war. The world is in danger. South Acren attacking axis nation that may threatting the Great War II. In later event, our young king, Jones A. Janet or know as King Jones I, will visit South Acren to promote future alliances. This Barabara Clare from CNN South Caleblan, goodnight"
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Casvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Casvania » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 am

Blyth smiles. The war has cooled down for now. Now she will go to her own business in Casvania. Peace exists..... For now.
-News Bulletin-
NATION SWALLOWED UP IN DARKNESS
After what seemed to be 10 minutes, Casvania was plunged into darkness. However when the sky brightened again, it was found that Casvania & The Smithtonian States had been swallowed up by an odd occurance called a dimensional rift- for two weeks. After the incident, Theodore Griffin, the leader of Smithtonia, was found dead, and Warren Blyth resigned.

This nation does not represent my political beliefs, but I use it as a challenge to try and pull it back to a good country.
Ergatocracy (from the Greek word ἐργάτης, ergates, "worker" and the suffix -cracy, "government") is a type of government dominated by the labour and solidarities similar to communist beliefs. It refers to a society ruled by the working class.

North Acren
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 am

President Vladimir, seeing North Acren's older, stronger cousin South Acren join another war reluctantly joins the allies.
FOR COMMUNISM COMRADES! FOR THE MOTHER LAND!
I am Pre-Modern Nation that uses a total war doctrine. We offer peace and friendship to all but if you betray us, we will destroy you and all who oppose us.

(Hello! South Acren here! This isn't my main nation but thanks for reading this sig anyway!)

ThePenguinLand
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ThePenguinLand » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am

ThePenguinLand decides to send two diplomats and a contribution of 50 Billion Pelosoes each. In the hope that relations can be maintained between both nations in an effort to prevent further escalation.
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Lower House voting on Airospace and Sea free trade bills, Parties stir as electoral deadline for 2020 elections set, Construction sector experiences 9% boom, Green energy incentives show 3.5% rise in solar and wind indrusty.

Member of the The Western Isles

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:01 pm

The Confederacy of the United Native People (CUNP) recieved and attack from a nation in the allies. the bomb forces the CUNP to join its long time rival , The Empire of Dyllonia.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

The United Native People
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Native People » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:07 pm

I stand with Dyllonia due to Allied aggression

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:46 pm

A warning is sent to the UNP to stay out of South Acren's way. Meanwhile the Navel Fleet are patrolling international waters looking for pirates. Meanwhile the space fleet are being sent to look for new territory in space.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Rakdai will join on the side of South Acren after the war finishes cooling off.
Forces are sent to the borders, and 3 naval carriers are sent to foreign ports in South Acren.
Last edited by Rakdai on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad days.

Dyllmania
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllmania » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Dyllmania will comply to Dyllonias call to arms and join on it's behalf.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello! Sorry I've been inactive on Nation States. I'm suggesting a war between Suryak, Dyllonia, South Acren vs. Everyone else.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Well here's the problem with that, half of the other countries are South Acren allies and some of them are as big or bigger than me sooooo... yeah no.
OOC: a message is sent to all Axis forces to be mindful before they attack anything that belongs to South Acren. The South Acren Air Force are doing training runs that involves going through Axis areas and should, if they come under attack, destroy anyone that shoots at them.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

WARNING! ATTACK IMMINENT

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:09 pm

TO ALL ALLIED COUNTRIES, I HAVE REASON TO SUSPECT THAT THE ENEMY WILL ATTACK. BE PREPARED.
Last edited by South Acren on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Relax, I was quoting the lionking

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:21 pm

I suggest a pact while y'all recover from the great war. :meh:

Eastern Kodiak
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Eastern Kodiak » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:17 pm

We now join the allies

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Suryak wrote:I suggest a pact while y'all recover from the great war. :meh:

Oh the war ain't over it's just cooled down a bit
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 pm

South Acren wrote:
Suryak wrote:I suggest a pact while y'all recover from the great war. :meh:

Oh the war ain't over it's just cooled down a bit

I officially start early mobilization.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:50 pm

South Acren wrote:Well here's the problem with that, half of the other countries are South Acren allies and some of them are as big or bigger than me sooooo... yeah no.
OOC: a message is sent to all Axis forces to be mindful before they attack anything that belongs to South Acren. The South Acren Air Force are doing training runs that involves going through Axis areas and should, if they come under attack, destroy anyone that shoots at them.

I declare a stop to these patrols.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 pm

A convoy full of guns, tanks, and rockets are sent out to help Northern Kodiak. It will take awhile though and they will have to refuel at the island of Sonranch.
Also Suryak aren't you on my side? I thought you were allied
Last edited by South Acren on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Dyllonic soldiers ambush the convoy, and force it into a small transport ship before flying off

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents