NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
15%
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
23%
Friday
31%
Saturday
31%

Total votes : 13

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri May 11, 2018 6:57 am

Are we waiting for anyone to post?
Last edited by Luminesa on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri May 18, 2018 1:35 pm

How is everyone doing?

Ready to meet Michael and Hyperion? :3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:Are we for anyone to post?

I'll try to make a post today.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri May 18, 2018 3:03 pm

S i t k a wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Are we for anyone to post?

I'll try to make a post today.

Yay!
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Feel free to talk with Heimdall or Sylvanus.
Nothing to see here, move along.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 pm

I’m currently on a trip. Hopefully I’ll be able to post again at some point.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun May 27, 2018 6:21 am

S i t k a wrote:I’m currently on a trip. Hopefully I’ll be able to post again at some point.

Have fun and stay safe! We’ll see you back here soon! :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:07 pm

The App

Name: Loki

Mythos: A little of column 'original Norse mythology', a little of column 'MCU'...

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Most consider Loki a god of mischief--true enough, Loki, lie-smith, trickster, has many types of magic to aid him, including, but not limited to, illusions, shapeshifting, manipulation of magical energy--the amount of power he wields can be fierce and frightening, especially of late. In a frighteningly short amount of time, his power increased an enormous amount--though the reason why is known to only a few.

What's less often known is that Loki also has a vast control over fire.

On some occasions, he has also been known to cause earthquakes, though he doesn't seem to actually control that. It just... happens.

Mythical Origin: Son of Laufey and Farbauti, neither truly god nor giant, other than that... well, telling tales of all the things he's gotten up to would take quite a while, don't you think? Father of Hel, Jormungandr, Fenrir, and Nari, mother of Sleipnir--just the list of his progeny should indicate that he has many stories to tell, not all of them with happy endings, and not all of them ones he's willing to tell... though if he takes a liking to you, you might be surprised how much information he has to impart.

Personality: Bitter and angry, Loki holds a grudge easily and isn't afraid to show it. This, combined with a need to keep himself busy, often leads to his acting out against the ones he dislikes, in ways that can occasionally be mere pranks, harmless little tricks to amuse himself--or something worse. He seems to consider himself above others, and gets upset if they so much as touch him. His anger burns slowly, simmering and occasionally showing itself in the form of his tricks--each grievance, whether real or perceived, piling up inside of his mind until it explodes in incandescent rage.

If he's not currently angry with you, though, he's much more laidback, able to converse and make jokes like anyone else--well, almost like anyone else, anyway. Just... try not to upset him, because an apology might not fix the problem.

Appearance:
He can take whatever form he likes, even female if it so pleases him--though he prefers not to. Generally, he uses this form... apparently it's rather popular among mortals. Not that he cares about how others view him, of course.

Favorite Subject: Gods, does it actually matter? He's not here for education.

Likes: Keeping himself busy, feeling respected/feared, magic

Dislikes: Having nothing to do, the Aesir, dwarves, snakes, horses, giants, idiots, a lot of things, being touched

Theme Song: You can have two.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:50 am

Charlia wrote:The App

Name: Loki

Mythos: A little of column 'original Norse mythology', a little of column 'MCU'...

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: Most consider Loki a god of mischief--true enough, Loki, lie-smith, trickster, has many types of magic to aid him, including, but not limited to, illusions, shapeshifting, manipulation of magical energy--the amount of power he wields can be fierce and frightening, especially of late. In a frighteningly short amount of time, his power increased an enormous amount--though the reason why is known to only a few.

What's less often known is that Loki also has a vast control over fire.

On some occasions, he has also been known to cause earthquakes, though he doesn't seem to actually control that. It just... happens.

Mythical Origin: Son of Laufey and Farbauti, neither truly god nor giant, other than that... well, telling tales of all the things he's gotten up to would take quite a while, don't you think? Father of Hel, Jormungandr, Fenrir, and Nari, mother of Sleipnir--just the list of his progeny should indicate that he has many stories to tell, not all of them with happy endings, and not all of them ones he's willing to tell... though if he takes a liking to you, you might be surprised how much information he has to impart.

Personality: Bitter and angry, Loki holds a grudge easily and isn't afraid to show it. This, combined with a need to keep himself busy, often leads to his acting out against the ones he dislikes, in ways that can occasionally be mere pranks, harmless little tricks to amuse himself--or something worse. He seems to consider himself above others, and gets upset if they so much as touch him. His anger burns slowly, simmering and occasionally showing itself in the form of his tricks--each grievance, whether real or perceived, piling up inside of his mind until it explodes in incandescent rage.

If he's not currently angry with you, though, he's much more laidback, able to converse and make jokes like anyone else--well, almost like anyone else, anyway. Just... try not to upset him, because an apology might not fix the problem.

Appearance:
He can take whatever form he likes, even female if it so pleases him--though he prefers not to. Generally, he uses this form... apparently it's rather popular among mortals. Not that he cares about how others view him, of course.
(Image)

Favorite Subject: Gods, does it actually matter? He's not here for education.

Likes: Keeping himself busy, feeling respected/feared, magic

Dislikes: Having nothing to do, the Aesir, dwarves, snakes, horses, giants, idiots, a lot of things, being touched

Theme Song: You can have two.

I don’t see anything that would make me think he’s OP, soooo...accepted!
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 pm

New poll up! My plan for this week is to finish pre-Arc 1, allow a little time for interacts if necessary, and to move to our first Arc, which involves fighting our first big villain! Please vote when you can!
-Alan Jackson

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 pm

Sadly, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get back into this, as in a few days I'll have to leave again for more than a week. If there's ever another one of these I'll join, and will probably be able to make a better character then.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:00 am

S i t k a wrote:Sadly, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get back into this, as in a few days I'll have to leave again for more than a week. If there's ever another one of these I'll join, and will probably be able to make a better character then.

You’re free to go where you need to go if it’s longer than a week, provided you mention it. So you’re fine. Come back when you can! And stay safe!
-Alan Jackson

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 am

Lumi, where do we jump in?
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Nuridia wrote:Lumi, where do we jump in?

You’d be watching the battle in Combat class between Necra and Hylea. Just act like your characters have been there with the rest of the class. Great to see you back!
-Alan Jackson

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:16 am

Lumi, is anybody playing Lucifer? Just curious.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 am

Nuridia wrote:Lumi, is anybody playing Lucifer? Just curious.

Nope!

Oh Michael’s not gonna be happy about this. Hyperion will be too drunk to care.
-Alan Jackson

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Lumi, is anybody playing Lucifer? Just curious.

Nope!

Oh Michael’s not gonna be happy about this. Hyperion will be too drunk to care.

Awesome! Because I was planning on making a queen of hell type character (Luci's wife).
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Are you still accepting new apps?
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Cappuccina wrote:Are you still accepting new apps?

Yup! We lost a few people, so I re-opened the RP for Apps!
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Are you still accepting new apps?

Yup! We lost a few people, so I re-opened the RP for Apps!

Noice!!! I'll start drafting an app. :)

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yup! We lost a few people, so I re-opened the RP for Apps!

Noice!!! I'll start drafting an app. :)

Do you have a Discord?
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Noice!!! I'll start drafting an app. :)

Do you have a Discord?

I'm afraid I don't.....

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Do you have a Discord?

I'm afraid I don't.....

It’s all good. I regularly post updates for the RP in both here and Discord, just wondering. Feel free to TG me or the co-OPs if you have any questions about how or where to jump in, and where the RP is heading in the next week. That way once we get rolling you won’t fall off.
-Alan Jackson

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:I'm afraid I don't.....

It’s all good. I regularly post updates for the RP in both here and Discord, just wondering. Feel free to TG me or the co-OPs if you have any questions about how or where to jump in, and where the RP is heading in the next week. That way once we get rolling you won’t fall off.

Ok, nice. I'll have my app up tomorrow.

Beware, the Queen of Heaven cometh!!!

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Cappuccina wrote:
Luminesa wrote:It’s all good. I regularly post updates for the RP in both here and Discord, just wondering. Feel free to TG me or the co-OPs if you have any questions about how or where to jump in, and where the RP is heading in the next week. That way once we get rolling you won’t fall off.

Ok, nice. I'll have my app up tomorrow.

Beware, the Queen of Heaven cometh!!!

Oh boy.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse