NATION

PASSWORD

Azadistani Commonwealth VS Munkchester(over)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azadistan-land of the free
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Aresin wrote:
Azadistan-land of the free wrote:The Azadistani Libertarian Alliance is evacuating children into the desert where affiliated beduins will look after them.
They have declared that the punishments for willfully betraying the whereabouts of these children save if a defence of insanity applies shall be severe.

The soldiers camped out in the desert saw it coming over the horizon. A mass of people wandering around, doing God knows what. One officer grabbed a megaphone

"You are approaching a zone occupied by the Aresin military! Turn back immediately, or we will consider you hostile and open fire!"

Meanwhile in the Aresin mainland, word got out that WMD's had been used in Azadistan. In response, Avenger drones equipped with anthrax filled defoliation bombs are ready to provide air support for the Aresinian occupiers.

-they turn back into another area driving away in their jeeps with the children-

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:56 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM ATKEMRIAN OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
As this conflict moves on we have noticed that some nations have used Sarin gas on the Azadistani. As of now a state of WAR exists between us and all nations that have used Sarin gas including Filpbongistan, Irusa, and Fairhaven. Any other nations who commit these crimes against humanity will suffer the same fate
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:10 pm

[OOC: Azadistan is apparently Aestorian.

As such you’re going to have to get through Aestoria before you can even think about bombing. You can’t just skip through time and fighters.

Otherwise I’m going to just say something like “my planes suddenly appear over your capital, destruying it.” Which is obviously not how to RP.]

Anparudne wrote:
2 of the F-16s were fitted with electronic warfare suites and enhanced radars which would be used to detect in advance and jam communications and sensors of the Azadistani military facilities. All of the jets had radiation-seeking missiles among their payload of regular guided missiles and anti-runway bombs. Besides information fed through aircraft sensors as the operation was going, regular satellite data by both civilian and military channels were also analyzed to provide suggestions to the locations of critical enemy points.

As soon as Azadistan's main air bases and air defences entered range of the jets their radars would be jammed in order to blind possible enemy countermeasures. This was followed by these sensors being locked onto and fired upon by numerous radiation-seeking missiles. After this, the jets would then strike at a disoriented and probably panicking enemy with guided missiles at other key objectives such as parked aircraft and major command buildings. The anti-runway bombs were deployed on Azadistani airstrips to ensure that they would be disabled and with them air capabilities of the Azadistanis to cover their terrorism in Munkchester. In the night, flashes and streams of light would be seen as explosions would soon rock Azadistan.

2000 km from the Azadastani Coast
In the direction of the approaching Anparudne aircraft

Alas, they had forgotten the Aestorian Commonwealth.

2000 km out, Captain Smiggles, commander of 2801 squadron, Angel fighter-bomber, noted an aircraft jammer. Splendid. Triangulate!

This was the advantage of a very large number of aircraft. If you can’t get a position from one place, if you can’t get one right frequency, there’s nothing like an active radio station being picked up by a thousand aircraft which have various modes of networking.

They might get a salvo of missiles off, but what chance does a missile have against thousands to intercept? Especially as the heat of launches would only serve to pinpoint them against the sky.

[OOC: As for the rest of you, or to be more precise, Fairhaven, Irusa, Filipbongistan, how do you think your nations are managing to get past the Aestorians patrols? Stop god-modding and learn to RP properly before this thread disintegrates. Otherwise I’ll descend to your level, which will serve you right. Or, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to see my Ignore Can(n)on in action].
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Refugees escape Azadistan

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:15 pm

In small Coastal towns refugees are being sent by boat to Librara and Austoria in the dead of night.

Azadistani Liberation Alliance Captain Saladin Smith is organising the mission, giving medals to rescuers and issuing warnings to informants.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 pm

[OOC: Azadistan, please retcon any reaction you’ve made to Fairhaven, Irusa, or Filipbongistan. They’re godmodding and they shouldn’t be taking advantage of you like that.

Just to be clear, where is Munkchester? And are you willing to sign the proposed treaty?]
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Request of help

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Azadistani Liberation Alliance Congress has voted in favour of asking libra and austoria to help
It has also declared that Atemkemri should be regarded as allies.
Many Azadistani refugees are requesting to join the Librara and Austoria Airforce.

Kyneland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Kyneland wrote:
(Image)
To : All leaders in this conflict | From : His Majesty’s govt.

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that, because of the war, we have gained a sufficient amount of refugees that are or feel as though they are oppressed or held-down in Azadistan. Because of this, we have decided to now pull out a few of our ships but leave the remove few to stay until the war has reached its end. His Majesty has also said he would allow personally refuge for members of the Azadistani royalty that are not in any way connected to this conflict OR desire to no longer associate with the current state of Azadistan. Following consultation with His Majesty, we have also gained approval for allowing Kynelander peacekeepers to operate within Azadistan if the government of the Sultan wishes it.

His Majesty has expressed his regret at what this has turned into, from the terrorist actions of a crime family into a full-blown war.

If the Azadistani government has any enquiries, they are welcome to send telegrams or other messages with their questions within.

Regards,
His Majesty’s Govt. of Kyneland

19:72 Hours, Thursday 31st May 2018
Puzów, Royal Residence

“Your Majesty,” started a masculine voice with a British accent, one resembling a southeastern accent, “this is a very bad, idea. You do realise that, right? We might be sending our men and women to a war zone. I can’t see this going down well, I mean, even our middle eastern mission is still ongoing.”
“I’ve made up my mind, Mr Blakwell,” replied a man by the window. The voice belonged to King Karter of Kyneland, the small but controversial nation within the North Sea. The man he just replied to was Harri Blakwell, the MP for Puzów and its parliamentary representive. “I can understand your concerns, but I’d rather get something out of this war rather than letting such an opportunity go.”
“But Your Majesty, surely you’ve taken into account what might happen?” Asked Mr Blakwell, shuffling his papers. “We could have some serious problems on our hands if we’re not careful. The Azadistanis aren’t very fond of us, after all.”
“Whether they accept or not is up to them. And if they do attack our peacekeepers, well, we could always just declare war and increase the pressure on Azadistan. They won’t last long either way.”
The MP sighed, retaking his seat. “Of course, Your Majesty. I can assure you you'll have my support.” After this reply, the King nodded.
“Of course.” Looking at his pot of tea and tea cup on the desk, the King turned to look at the MP. “Do you mind getting me another pot of tea, Mr Blakwell? I’ll look over those papers whilst you’re on your way,” the King politely asked, sitting at his desk.
The MP bowed. “Yes, Your Majesty. I shouldn’t be long.”
“I’d hope not,” the King said with a chuckle.

When the MP left, the King leant back in his chair, a groan escaping him. “Hopefully this’ll go down well. I can’t be bothered just letting this all go down whilst we stand by and not help out the citizenry caught in the middle of this.”

[I kindly request that this be acknowledged]
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:[OOC: Azadistan, please retcon any reaction you’ve made to Fairhaven, Irusa, or Filipbongistan. They’re godmodding and they shouldn’t be taking advantage of you like that.

Just to be clear, where is Munkchester? And are you willing to sign the proposed treaty?]

OOC: I think yes, the airstrikws are ignored but not the army and navy occupation.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Kyneland wrote:
Kyneland wrote:
(Image)
To : All leaders in this conflict | From : His Majesty’s govt.

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that, because of the war, we have gained a sufficient amount of refugees that are or feel as though they are oppressed or held-down in Azadistan. Because of this, we have decided to now pull out a few of our ships but leave the remove few to stay until the war has reached its end. His Majesty has also said he would allow personally refuge for members of the Azadistani royalty that are not in any way connected to this conflict OR desire to no longer associate with the current state of Azadistan. Following consultation with His Majesty, we have also gained approval for allowing Kynelander peacekeepers to operate within Azadistan if the government of the Sultan wishes it.

His Majesty has expressed his regret at what this has turned into, from the terrorist actions of a crime family into a full-blown war.

If the Azadistani government has any enquiries, they are welcome to send telegrams or other messages with their questions within.

Regards,
His Majesty’s Govt. of Kyneland

19:72 Hours, Thursday 31st May 2018
Puzów, Royal Residence

“Your Majesty,” started a masculine voice with a British accent, one resembling a southeastern accent, “this is a very bad, idea. You do realise that, right? We might be sending our men and women to a war zone. I can’t see this going down well, I mean, even our middle eastern mission is still ongoing.”
“I’ve made up my mind, Mr Blakwell,” replied a man by the window. The voice belonged to King Karter of Kyneland, the small but controversial nation within the North Sea. The man he just replied to was Harri Blakwell, the MP for Puzów and its parliamentary representive. “I can understand your concerns, but I’d rather get something out of this war rather than letting such an opportunity go.”
“But Your Majesty, surely you’ve taken into account what might happen?” Asked Mr Blakwell, shuffling his papers. “We could have some serious problems on our hands if we’re not careful. The Azadistanis aren’t very fond of us, after all.”
“Whether they accept or not is up to them. And if they do attack our peacekeepers, well, we could always just declare war and increase the pressure on Azadistan. They won’t last long either way.”
The MP sighed, retaking his seat. “Of course, Your Majesty. I can assure you you'll have my support.” After this reply, the King nodded.
“Of course.” Looking at his pot of tea and tea cup on the desk, the King turned to look at the MP. “Do you mind getting me another pot of tea, Mr Blakwell? I’ll look over those papers whilst you’re on your way,” the King politely asked, sitting at his desk.
The MP bowed. “Yes, Your Majesty. I shouldn’t be long.”
“I’d hope not,” the King said with a chuckle.

When the MP left, the King leant back in his chair, a groan escaping him. “Hopefully this’ll go down well. I can’t be bothered just letting this all go down whilst we stand by and not help out the citizenry caught in the middle of this.”

[I kindly request that this be acknowledged]

We would like your peacekeepers to help very much.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:28 pm

The City of Fairhaven wrote:
After learning that Sultan Ahmed was giving a speech, the Fairhaven SSGNs once again used their cruise missiles.

Hundreds of cruise missiles rained upon Sultan Ahmed's speech as the SSGNs fired multitudes of cruise missiles from the three submarines in an attempt to bomb the speech.

The Tomahawk missiles rained from the sky, all aimed at Sultan Ahmed's podium.

[…]

OOC:

Post losses, please.

[OOC: Fairhaven, I have two questions for you. First, how fast do you think your submarines can travel?

Second, given the range of a Tomahawak missile is less than 400 km if memory serves, how exactly do your submarines get through 1600 km of exclusion zone guarded by maritime surveillance sonar-capable aircraft like this one?

Could you please edit your post to reflect how you are trying to get within range? Then we can RP from there.

Azadistan, would you mind if I made a separate OOC thread, and a map please? This is getting unwieldy.

Kyneland, I’ll make a reply in my next post.]
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Judicial progress

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Both the ALA and the sultanate in exile(now ruled by Sultana Fatima) have added chemical weapons charges(after scans of planes revealed chemical weapons) and are using these to prove genocide(Atemkemri is cleared of all charges)

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:
The City of Fairhaven wrote:
After learning that Sultan Ahmed was giving a speech, the Fairhaven SSGNs once again used their cruise missiles.

Hundreds of cruise missiles rained upon Sultan Ahmed's speech as the SSGNs fired multitudes of cruise missiles from the three submarines in an attempt to bomb the speech.

The Tomahawk missiles rained from the sky, all aimed at Sultan Ahmed's podium.

[…]

OOC:

Post losses, please.

[OOC: Fairhaven, I have two questions for you. First, how fast do you think your submarines can travel?

Second, given the range of a Tomahawak missile is less than 400 km if memory serves, how exactly do your submarines get through 1600 km of exclusion zone guarded by maritime surveillance sonar-capable aircraft like this one?

Could you please edit your post to reflect how you are trying to get within range? Then we can RP from there.

Azadistan, would you mind if I made a separate OOC thread, and a map please? This is getting unwieldy.

Kyneland, I’ll make a reply in my next post.]

I will make an OOC thread in the morning.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 pm

To: All Angels Alliance members, currently involved.

Looks like pacification of Azadistan is not going too well. Right now, we can offer you an additional aid in peacekeeping effort and join you in fighting against those, who commited crimes agaisnt humanity by using chemical weapons.

If you need our military or diplomatic services, please let us know.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:36 pm

[OOC: Azadistan, would you like me to? I have considerable experience and can make it look pretty and keep it updated.

Also, who’s occupying Azadistan, except Aestoria? (In defence)?]

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:36 pm

OOC: When did Azadistan get occupied?
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Guerillas ambush the Aresin base

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:37 pm

After the ALA gave the location of the aresin base Guerillas have ambushed the base in a hit and run attack throwing grenades at and shooting troops.
Their strategy involved shooting officers to cause confusion and throwing grenades during said confusion.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:38 pm

Atkemri wrote:OOC: When did Azadistan get occupied?

[OOC: You don’t know either? God this is a mess...]

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:[OOC: Azadistan, would you like me to? I have considerable experience and can make it look pretty and keep it updated.

Also, who’s occupying Azadistan, except Aestoria? (In defence)?]

OOC:yes please
Aresin, the Prussian polish commonwealth, Munkchester and fairhaven.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:45 pm

[OOC: My pleasure. Give me 30 minutes.

Aresin is just peacekeeping, Fairhaven is (probably accidentally) god-modding, Munkchester is defending not attacking, and The Prussians just planning. So you can stop worrying and have a good night].
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Reinvasion of Munkchester

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Civilian jets converted for airforce used and marked with "Azadistani SAS" have been flown to Munkchester where ALA and SAS people(including Queen Bilqis) have been parachuted into Munkchester.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

OOC: aresin are occupying

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:51 pm

Aresin are not peacekeepers anymore they ordered evacuees to turn back.
Munkchester are not defending they declared war and demanding sultan Ahmed's head and they have the death of a wounded man on their indictments.

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:53 pm

OOC: I was planning to insert myself fully into this by joining Atkemri in the Canary Islands and a post directed at Ausitoria but I see a lot has happened since I last posted. Like the invasion of Munkchester...
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Munkchester
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Azadistan-land of the free wrote:Civilian jets converted for airforce used and marked with "Azadistani SAS" have been flown to Munkchester where ALA and SAS people(including Queen Bilqis) have been parachuted into Munkchester.

OOC: Alright, I was willing to ignore the issue the first time, but how did you even get into Munkcestrian airspace? And how is the Sultan still alive in another country? He would've been killed in Munkchester, unless he's somehow immortal.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Pro: Levellers, Agreement of the People
Anti: Grandees, Royalists, Oliver Cromwell

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Munkchester patrols

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:55 pm

The ALA and SAS are currently patrolling the Eastgate looking for insurgents,WMDs or conscripts.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Munkchester wrote:
Azadistan-land of the free wrote:Civilian jets converted for airforce used and marked with "Azadistani SAS" have been flown to Munkchester where ALA and SAS people(including Queen Bilqis) have been parachuted into Munkchester.

OOC: Alright, I was willing to ignore the issue the first time, but how did you even get into Munkcestrian airspace? And how is the Sultan still alive in another country? He would've been killed in Munkchester, unless he's somehow immortal.

OOC: fine he was killed in Munkchester and the things we thought he said were by the President-General of the ALA also we got into Munkchester airspace by surprise since you did not type"we sent our own planes" or such.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents