NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision 65 | Rouen, Normandy and Picardy (IC Thread)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saviera
Spokesperson

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saviera » Thu May 31, 2018 7:38 am

19. Saviera
The Cub, by L. Yanny

To The Tune Of Through The Night By IU

Saviera is Back!!! Y. Laurel, Who is the Voting Spokesperson This Edition, Thinks that This will be Saviera's Best-Placing Entry Yet.

The Orchestra is Used in This Entry. On the Stage There is an LED Screen. L. Yanny Sings on the Right Side of the Stage, So the Screen Takes the Spotlight.

When the Song Begins, on the Screen There is a Cute Little Bear Who has Just Woken Up. It's the Middle of the Night. He Starts Packing His Belongings into His Suitcase. This Entire Animation is Line Art, with the Lines Being White on a Maroon Background.

The cub
Packs his bag
For his journey
Through the night

Run
Far away
From the danger

And pierce the darkness to safety

The Cub Brings the Suitcase and Leaves His House. He Keeps Walking.

The cub
Leaves his home
Or what is left of
The ruins

The Cub Finds Himself in a Crowded Bus Terminal.

The moon
Guards on him
The darkness watching

Will this be the end of bad dreams?

The Cub Manages to Get on a Bus.

Go!
Away with all your might
Spread your wings if winds are merciful
Fly

While the Bus Nyooms, We Can See that it Passes by Some Horrible Scenes, Like War and Fighting and Human Rights Violations and Suffering. It's Really Sad.

Escape the war and
The fighting that torments your soul
Come
Heal the past, heal the pain

You won’t feel so helpless here
Where the light is
The forgiving future waits for you
A promise for your heart
New start

The Bus Transforms into a Train.

After all you’ve been through
After all the fighting you’ve survived
Life has given you another chance
Yes it’s worth it
Leave your past

The Train Transforms into a Plane. It Takes Off into Flight.

Go!
Away with all your might
Spread your wings if winds are merciful
Fly

We Can See More Sad Scenes as the Plane Flies Away.

Escape the war and
The fighting that torments you
Come
Come heal the past, come heal the pain

The Plane Soon Lands in a Much Better Place. The Cub Disembarks.

You won’t feel so helpless here
Where the light is
The forgiving future waits for you
A promise for your heart

The Cub Sees Two Bears Who Appear to be His Parents. They Have a Moment.

The cub
Leaves it all
For his journey
Through the night

The Three Bears All Hug. It's Really Sad. The Audience is Crying.

Runs
Far away
From the danger

The Bears Fade Away and a Burning Plane Crash is Revealed.

This will be the end of bad dreams

The Camera Finally Shows L. Yanny. The Crowd Cheers. L. Yanny Says: Thank You Rowan! God Bless Saviera!!! And Then Leave the Stage.

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 am

20 MISTER X

Chris David - "Blue"
Tune: Troye Sivan - "Bloom"

Chris David (with a short A) makes a return to the WorldVision Song Contest with this new track, "Blue", which is meant to be both romantic yet depressing. He wrote the chorus himself, and whilst he found the lyrics for the chorus easy to write, writing the verses became an incredible challenge - did he want to tell a story with the song, or did he want to write a lot of meaningless meaningful words, as per almost every "fast food" pop song these days? What, furthermore, was most likely to win the WorldVision Song Contest? It would be Mister X's second time, and with David having competed before (not to mention MRX Television having exhausted most of its ideas), the notion was to give Chris David a win he deserves every bit as much as Filius Deorum did when he won the WorldVision Song Contest in WV62.

Eventually, they settled on a combination of both a story and some generic lyrics. As he took to the stage to sing the song, a rush of nervous energy came over him. Wearing a bespoke suit and black tie (as per the picture), he began to sing the song before the lights even came up. When they did come up, halfway through the first line, they came up in non-naturalistic colours, waves of blues and purples showing Chris in half-light, whilst the stage had green plants dotted around it, and a smokey floor (which couldn't have been good for the plants, but who cares, they only needed to last a few minutes). The plants were long, green, and rigid, almost as though Chris was standing in the middle of a greenhouse. The camera showed an extreme close up of one of the plants before following the long stem and then diverging from it to focus on Chris.

Tried to show you everything, yeah
I've lost my faith in you, yeah
There's nothing I can do now
I'm talking to the plants now
'Cause I'm blue,
Baby
Lost all hope and now I'm blue
Baby

Chris moves towards the side of the stage and closer to a plant, the camera follows him from front-on.

Everybody tells me something
That's different from the others
It's not quite I'm used to
There's now no need to listen
'Cause I'm blue,
Baby
Baby

The lights increase in naturalistic vibes as he moves back towards the front of the stage. The camera shows a high angle as he moves back.

Don't you leave me,
Leave me now where I am all alone,
Keep me with you,
Want to stay with you but without you,
Don't fuck with me,
Baby, you're what's caused me to fall in blue
To fall in blue

The lights start flashing as a projection on the back wall shows a silhouetted figure (but in blue), to whom Chris is obviously referring. The purples in the lighting disappear as Chris sings, almost emptily and emotionless, in the middle of the stage.

Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue
Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue
Come on, baby,
Give me one reason now
Why I shouldn't go now
Before I leave your fire,
Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue

Two figures move into silhouette from the back of the stage, both clearly wearing suits and both look not dissimilar to Chris. Chris does not notice them. They are glimpses of his past, of better times when there was nothing but love - no controversies, no job pressures, no financial worries, no sadness, just love. The camera moves to stare at the back of the stage where the silhouettes are being cast. The two figures are clearly holding hands, and almost kissing - if these were not silhouettes the sexual tension could have been sliced apart with a butter knife - the two silhouettes are clearly in love.

Now I'm here all alone, yeah,
There nothing about me right there
Everything I once was
Has now been left over there
'Cause I'm blue,
Baby
Baby

The camera cuts back to Chris, aiming at him from the front of the stage but stage left, at a 45-degree angle, level with his face. Furthermore, the lighting changes to a dark green motif and the two silhouettes eventually fade out of sight and out of mind. Chris's face is now in more naturalistic light but still looks fairly gormless.

Don't you leave me,
Leave me now where I am all alone,
Keep me with you,
Want to stay with you but without you,
Don't fuck with me,
Baby, you're what's caused me to fall in blue
To fall in blue

Now Chris starts sitting down on the stage during this chorus as the lighting does not flash this time but moves into a blue that is neither a light blue as such, nor is it a dark blue, but somewhere in between, and all sense of naturalism disappears as all the lights eventually fade out during the chorus as the camera makes several wide panning shots from various angles. By the end of the chorus all the lights are out, save for one vertical blue-coloured non-naturalistic spotlight shining down on him.

Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue
Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue
Come on, baby,
Give me one reason now
Why I shouldn't go now
Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue

Chris sings - well, speaks - somewhat robotically and completely emotionless.

I'm. Blue. Yes. I'm. Blue.
I'm. Blue. Yes. I'm. Blue.

A figure walks on from the side of the stage and Chris's face lights up, as the rest of the lights come back on in the "green" motif, but Chris's spotlight is still blue. He stands bolt upright, delighted to see the figure again.

Baby, baby
Lost all hope and I'm alone
Baby, baby

Except the figure stands, motionless, unable to get to Chris, and nor do they want to. It was at that moment the realisation dawned upon Chris that he is no longer wanted by the figure and he must move on, but he can't, as though the shadow of what remains in the past is holding him back, like a part of his life was left with the figure and he doesn't want to let go of it. During the chorus the figure slowly moves back, for what Chris believes will be the very last time he sees him, without even so much as a goodbye.

Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue
Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue
Come on, baby,
Give me one reason now
Why I shouldn't go now
Yeah, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue

The plants are all set on fire, as the greens and blues turn to reds, oranges, and yellows of anger, internalised at the manner of departure rather than the departure itself. The past may have been the past but it's harder for some to let go of it, and Chris is one of those people.

I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue (yes, I'm blue)
I'm blue, yes, I'm blue
I'm blue
Yes, I'm blue

Chris's performance was tear-jerking for several in the audience and he leaves the stage to a sea of tears and applause.
Last edited by Mister X on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:25 am

21 - Normandy and Picardy
Jean - Symphonies
Tune: (Joris - Signal)

'Disqualified?'. It was a national shame, Normandy and Picardy being disqualified from a major world music event. All over the newspapers and the wider media, the shock was tangible. There were calls for the country to pull out of the contest altogether, for NNN to give it up to one of the private broadcasters or at the very least for the Head of Delegation to be fired. None of these things happened, however. NNN instead decided to try and bear it, and hope that they could repair the reputation of the channel and the contest. They realised they would have to deliver something major, something to really turn around the view of the contest, and to improve on recent results. There could be no more trying for mediocrity. They would have to try and win. Of course, WorldVision being WorldVision, that is easier said than done, although the previous Normand victories suggested that they knew how to do it in the past, and so should be able to do it again. And again, that was easier said than done.

Gerard Marien, who barely kept his job as the Normand Head of Delegation, had work to do. He decided to scrap 'A Song For The World', as the connotations with the disqualified entry might taint the competition, and the Normand entry to the 65th contest. Instead, NNN's entry would be chosen from the already existing Cherbourg College Music Contest. Cherbourg College is Normandy and Picardy's biggest, most prestigious and oldest music and arts college, where the majority of successful Norjihani musicians study at least at some point. Indeed, it has prodced a large number of Normand WorldVision entrants. The College runs a yearly music competition in which 5 of the best songs, as decided by a mixture of sales and an internal jury, are invited to battle it out to be declared the best Normand song that year via a televote. This instantly appealed to Gerard; what better to send to WorldVision than the best song in Normandy and Picardy's music industry?

Around this time NNN's executive board had another bright idea; 'why don't we try to host this WorldVision thing?' they said. Yes, it would definitely show their committment to the contest, and they'd certainly have a home crowd behind them. It even had the potention to woo back those who had given up on the contest as being, 'rigged and political', because hosting things yourself always seems to get more people involved. Naturally the NNN Accounting department groaned and complained let mad, explaining how the country itself was just coming out of a crisis and that they really couldn't afford it. Also, where would even host it? It was decided that the only major city in Normandy and Picardy to have not hosted a WorldVision or WHF, Rouen, would be given a chance. Naturally, the tourism board and the council of the city were happy to have the opportunity.

And so NNN's grand plan was set into motion. The official bid was prepared whilst Gerard worked with Cherbourh College. He managed to get the college to agree to have a series of invited international juries representing nations involved in WorldVision, in the hope of ensuring a song with international appeal, and supported by experts, would go to the contest. Unsurprisingly, there had been much grumbling, given the show exists to find the best Normand act and so, according to the college, should be decided by the Normand public. Still, the show was on. And, it had a dramatic result, with 32 year old singer Jean just winning the prize, ending second with the international juries and first with the Normand televote. His song, Symphonies, is a wonderful slice of classic Normand pop, and whilst it isn't the deepest song ever - it is essentially Jean reminiscing about a relationship, it certainly is a delight for the ears.

The song itself performed well on the pre-contest betting odds with the Izmeduans ranking them amongst the favourites to win the entire thing. Whilst of course NNN tried to remain professional and say they weren't paying attention to the odds, in reality they were paying very close attention indeed. Whilst there were some who were hopeful, there was also fear that the song was being overhyped and that it would flop. But, even if it did, it turned out it would do it at home as Rouen won the rights to host the 65th WorldVision Song Contest. NNN couldn't believe their bid won, and especially not the margin it won by.

The nation was positively buzzing as the artists arrived in Rouen, the finishing touches were put on the stage and rehearsals began. Jean performed confidently throughout the rehearsal period, under the careful eye of the NNN WorldVision team. A few Izmeduan officials, including at one point one of their technical directors, was also present and there are suggestions the Normands had drafted in Izmeduan help to try and win the contest entirely. NNN have neither confirmed or denied these rumours. Either way, the pressure was on, but everyone was confident Jean could deliver Normandy and Picardy's best result since their return. All Jean could do now was to go out there and perform.

The song began with the audience at home being shown the image of a bird which looked like it is made of paper, almost in an origami fashion, on a background which looks like it is made of fabric and cardboard in a rather childish, handcrafted and carefree style, fitting perfectly with the joyous ring of the opening piano notes. The bird was on a branch, and turned around towards the TV screen/camera, before flying off around the 0:08 mark; the cardboard and fabric behind it opened up to reveal a light yet vivid blue colour, and the image zooms out as the bird flies away until we are instead given a view of the stage, the bird having completely flown away. Instead now, on the five LED panels across the stage blue, red and green intertwined with one another, lighting up the entirity of the stage alongside the lighting setup in the stadium which itself lit up in a variety of bright hues. The camera panned across the stage, where in the middle Jean could be seen on a pure white piano, his hands gliding across the piano keys and his body almost aching to dance along. It never, however, strained the blue, patterned suit which Jean was wearing. On the floor beneath bands of colours spread out, rings moving effortlessly across the floor. As the verse begin, the lighting calmed down and the floor became still, and we got a view focusing on Jean's infectious smile, beaming across his face. The camera panned around the piano, Jean following it constantly whilst he played along, alone but filling the stage. As the verse carried on the cameras gave a series of wide, angled shots of the stage, with Jean always in the middle.

The birds are singing a song
Oh I can't stop singing along
Any cares that I had are long gone
As I fly away
How I long to stay
My heart is yours, even if just for one day

As the verse continued, the orchestra section behind Jean was lit in a gentle blue light, whilst the LED screens in the background continued to provide an ambient glow of bright colours. A series of backing singers, each in a bright coloured outfit, began to sing along, and were shown by the cameras alongside the guitarist who was also accompanying Jean's piano playing. There was another wide shot of the stage which started far out in the audience and as it moved around the stage came in closer and closer to Jean, who looked up to the camera as it went around him, then showing the drummer in the orchestra with bright red cartoony lines appearing to come from the drum. As the verse ended, the lights dimmed slightly anticipating the audience, and we got a shot of the stage starting from the left and moving across, over the piano to show Jean who was clearly ecstatic.

A little tune, stuck playing in my head
On repeat, it's the nectar on which gods are fed
And you fly higher than those legends of old
Now I pray, I sing only for you

There was an explosion of colour as the chorus began, with the camera zooming out to show the stage whilst a bright, vivid wave of red spread across the floor and the LED panels. This was replaced by the image of a bright blue sky with whispy white clouds on each of the screens, and birds much like the one from the beginning of the song flying across them. Jean stayed in the middle of the stage, playing along to the chorus and singing with an almost furious passion and joy. As the camera panned and zoomed in from right to left around him, he followed it and reached out. The lights didn't do too much different during the chorus, generally just moving between the different colours and keeping the stage nice and bright.

And I hear your symphonies
Filling my entire so-o-oul
There's nothing else I want to hear
But this endless melody
No matter how far you are
I know that I'll still hear you-ou-ou
And that I'll still fall head over heels
Just to hear your symphonies

As the next verse began, the camera feed changed to show Jean, at the piano, looking with a look that existed somewhere between melancholy and happy nostalgia, as he seemed to cast himself back to the days of the relationship detailed in the song. In the background, the LED screens returned to show the various bright colours in a number of rounded but somewhat messy shapes, again rather infantile and youthful. During the second half of the verse, the shapes are washed away by cartoonish waves, which are themselves obscured behind bright yellow sunbeams, such that the LED screens now showed the same sky scene from the beginning of the verse, plus the sunbeams. As the verse was about to fall one of the birds appeared on one of the LED screens, such that from a particular angle it looked as if it was resting on the piano, before quickly flying away.

You crafted my heart from old timber and dust
Into the sweetest violin, of course
And I join the chorus, a universal call
All playing only for you

As you conduct the waves and the sunbeams
Into wonderful shapes and sounds
I am lost in the beauty of it all
Into pure ecstasy I fall
And I'd do it all again

As the chorus began again, there was a flash of light and then, following a panoramic shot of the audience in the Stade du Parc dancing and singing along, the cameras gave a series of panning shots around the centre of the stage. Not much different happened in this chorus, beyond Jean continuing to play on, clearly enjoying himself, and the background screens first being filled with the yellow from the sunbeams then returning to show the coloured shapes, moving about etc.

And I hear your symphonies
There's nothing else I want to hear
But this endless melody
I know that I'll still hear you-ou-ou
And that I'll still fall head over heels
Just to hear your symphonies
Just to hear you

The lights dimmed as the chorus ended and bridge began, and a white spotlight shone of Jean who appeared quite dejected. He rested his hands gently on the keys of the piano, also illuminated by the spotlight, playing them lightly and without the same gusto as before. He looked up to the camera as is panned around the far side of the piano from him, moving up to the side behind him and looking out to the audience, who had naturally got out their phones, and were were waving them in the air with the flashlights on. The spotlight on him began to intensify, and there were little flickers of colour within the near-monochrome that had come to fill the stadium, little bits of blue and red bursting through the smothering white and black. Indeed, Jean himself began to liven up, and began to play with more purpose again. He bore a look which suggested that he had realised he had been stupid to believe that his lover was gone forever, and that he was quite grateful for this fact.

And now you've flown away
I feel empty inside
And all the colours are now gone
But then I remember the tune you wrote just for me
And I know you're not gone

The stage was suddenly awash with colour as a band of orange spread across it from the floor onto the LED screens, washing it completely of the monochrome that had imprisoned it. Each of the five LED screens then filled up with a seperate colour (blue, red, green, orange and pinky/purple, all bright and colourful), and the word 'Sing' emblazoned in white across them. The general lighting returned to the red, blue and green ambient lighting from the verses, but intensified as the bridge continued. During this section, Jean stood up, ran towards the front of the stage and pointed towards the camera that was panning around towards him. He pulled an incredibly cheeky smirk, and started clapping along to the beat and encouraging the crowd to join in; the crowd mostly being full of Normands, they were all too happy to oblige, and some of them even started singing along. The feeling was electric, although clearly it was all in anticipation of what was to come in the final chorus, the big finale at the end.

And I remember you said
Sing this song for me, sing this song for me, sing this song for me
Come and sing this little song
Come and sing this little song for me

At the 2:56 mark, the camera gave one final long panning shot over the stage. A curtain of fireworks, golden and bright and illuminating the entire stadium in a brilliant hue, began to almost pour down towards the stage. Jean ran back towards his piano as it began to rise slowly in the air; he and the piano had been on a specially built platform all along. Jean managed to jump onto the platform and ran to the piano stool, hastily sitting down and beginning to play again. Every single fibre of his body went into it, his hands moving effortlessly across the piano with all the finesse of a master, every little flourish conveying the pure elation which was also quite visible in his whole body. He appeared to emanate an overwhelming joy, and this alongside the radiance of the fireworks and the lifting of both him and the piano made for an incredible moment.

And I hear your symphonies (Sing this song for me, sing this song for me, sing this song for me, sing for me...)
There's nothing else I want to hear (Sing this song for me, sing this song for me, sing this song for me, sing for me...)
But this endless melody

As the song began to draw to a close, the firework curtain died down a bit, although a few flickers continued to fall down, little bursts of light behind Joris. The camera feed showed Jean, looking down thoughtfully and playing the last couple of notes, still full of life and yet much more measured than during the pure emotion of the final chorus. Everything seemed to come in towards Jean; the lights that had been illuminating the stage turned towards him and dimmed. As Jean sung the final line, the camera that hadd again panned around him slightly rested to show his face. As he finished the line, his face full of an expectant hope, our view turned towards his hands resting on the piano. The feed blurred and faded out, and all was done.

I'll hear our symphony

The audience in the Stade du Parc cheered madly as the song ended, cheering on the home boy like mad. Jean himself ran up to the front of the stage and took a bow or two, shouting 'Merci Rouen!' before the next postcard began and he left the stage. Could he bring Normandy and Picardy success on home soil? Only time will tell.
Last edited by Normandy and Picardy on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Antahbrantahstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 29, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Antahbrantahstan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 am

22. Antahbrantahstan

Matinata Rossell-Hypnotization
Tune: Camila Cabello & Grey-Crown

Matinata is a singer who hails from Lanun Island, Antahbrantahstan. Born as a mixed person, Matinata has been a singer "since birth", she uploaded loads of covers on YouTube where she was then discovered by the Anturian HoD, who then invted her to participate in a private national selection, which she accepts.

Matinata then won the NF, narrowly beating her nearest competitor, with some nations preferring other songs than Matinata's but still, she won. Matinata remarked that Antahbrantahstan needs to send a bop after last year's ballad, and she said that she thinks people might appreciate a good, EDM bop after some serious-sounding songs.

We see the stage, dimly lit, with only a single strobe light shining. The LED screen is also pitch black. Matinata is sitting on what seemed like to be a throne, sitting on it cross-legged. When she start singing, lights shine on Matinata, who is wearing a black leather jacket, white blouse and skinny jeans, singing on the "throne". The camera is focusing on the throne and Matinata, which then changes its angle into a subtle zoom in from the edge of the stage, before focusing on Matinata and her throne again.

Facing this world that feels depressing
When i saw you it feels like blessing
Uh-oh-uh-oh
Another one for me to prey at
Now the snake can eat another rat
Uh-oh-uh-oh

After the first verse finishes, Matinata stood up from her throne and walks into the middle of the stage, a guy would then walk to the stage, wearing black leather jacket and black leather pants. Matinata would then walk into the guy slowly and seductively, she would then look at the guy and caress his face, while at the same time unzipping his jacket, revealing that the guy doesn't wear anything underneath it.

A little stare
I see you wherever i go
I think it’s time
I want to make you mine
A breath of air
Feels like i just found a goldmine
Think it's time

The lights began to dim, and Matinata then pushes the guy out. She then began to dance slowly and seductively in tune with the song's rhythm. The guy seemed to be dazzled and doesn't know what Matinata is doing, near the end of the chorus, Matinata stops dancing, stood up, and snaps her finger.

Oh, watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize
So stare at me, stare at me, be awed
When i’m slithering, slithering ‘round your bod’
Oh, watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize
You
Watch me hypnotize

Matinata then began to dance, with the guy mirroring her dancing, in tune to the song's rhythm, the camera would then rotate around them, while some the stage lights would randomly turn on and off, also in tune to the song's rhythm. Matinata then began to sing while dancing, and at the same time, the guy continues to dance, Matinata walks to him and caress his face, "stopping" the hypnotization.

Oh, watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize
You
Watch me hypnotize

Matinata then walks alongside the guy to sit on her throne, then, hands would appear from behind and below the throne, caressing every inch of Matinata and the guy's body, The guy seems to be afraid and disgusted, while Matinata is unfazed, laying her head calmly on his shoulder and looking at the guy seductively. Before the "i-i-i-i" verse, Matinata stood up and walks to the middle of the stage, singing while facing her throne, with the camera rotating around her. On the other hand, the LED screen began to show random alphabet & characters slowly falling down (a la Matrix digital rain), but in black and white.

I haven’t reached my goals in life
Until i finally saw your fa-a-ace
I-i-i-i
Foolish, thinking i’m your buddy (I'm your body)
Oh, I just want to touch your body, oh (Touch your body)

The guy then walks up to Matinata, and Matinata finally took of his jacket, much to the woos and whistles of the audience.

A little stare
I see you wherever i go
I think it's time

The LED screen then began to show subliminal BnW images, namely the digital rain, a picture of the moon, skyscrapers, and a beating heart, which then flashes at a fast rate in tune to the song's rhythm, at the same time, Matinata began to hug the guy and looked at him seductively, as if they wanted to kiss, but in the end of the bridge, Matinata snaps her finger again.

Just watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize, uh
Watch me hypnotize, uh
Uh-uh-uh
Just watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize, uh
Watch me hypnotize, uh
Uh-uh-uh

Matinata and the guy then slowly walks backwards and began to dance, the guy still mirroring Matinata's dance. The LED screen now shows a BnW image of a beating human heart in tune to the song's rhythm (although the image is not too graphic), the cameras rotate around them both.

Oh, watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize
So stare at me, stare at me, be awed
When i’m slithering, slithering ‘round your bod’
Oh, watch me hypnotize
Watch me hypnotize
You
Watch me hypnotize

The stage turns dark and them both stops dancing, Matinata and the guy then hugged each other and bowed down, Matinata then blows a kiss into the audience, and then they walk backstage.
Last edited by Antahbrantahstan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Farhana Nariswari Wisandana | Audrey Vanessa Susilo | Yasinta Aurellia | Lulu Zaharani Krisna Widodo | Ritassya Wellgreat Waynands

Togonistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Togonistan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:54 pm

23. Togonistan

Alissa Fetia - ''Imperious''
Tune: Isabell Otrebus - ''Delirium''

Alissa Fetia's new single promotional cover art

Alissa Fetia is a 23-year old singer originating from Tushlark. Her journey to WorldVision is a great example of a Cinderella story come true. Submitting her song to Togonifest as an relatively unknown artist, Alissa quickly gathered fans all around the nation and overseas. Her popularity skyrocketed even more when she secured herself a place in the grand final and, eventually, won the whole thing by receiving the highest margin of points from the international jury voting. Soon after that, Alissa was contacted by Amarillo Music, a leading record label in the nation to offer her a contract. After signing the deal, they quickly started promoting the song nationwide and Alissa's single broke to the top of all music charts in the first week.

Her song ''Imperious'' is all about being who you are and not changing yourself because of what other people might think. Lyrics for the song were written by Alissa herself, while the music was composed by her good friend Tavian Lamatuna.

Performance:

Background LED's display a white color, the lighting is turned white and Alissa is standing in a cloud of white smoke, wearing an outfit consisting of a black leather jacket with tassels, a black top, a short leather skirt and a pair of knee-high boots with high heels. Alissa has her eyes closed as she is holding her hands around the microphone and sings while the camera takes a close-up shot of her.

Call me names
I don't care of what you say
Far away
I'll be doing my own way

Alissa opens her eyes and looks into the camera as she continues singing.

When I want you to obey
It's to ease your own pain
But I already know
That you may be calling me imperious

Every moment you pushed me
away from being me
and only you blamed me
of being ruthlessly imperious

Stage lighting starts flashing as Alissa closes her eyes again. Camera zooms out on her as she is singing the chorus.

I'm gonna break down all the walls of hate
I'm gonna let you know it is my fate
I wont be hurt of your obsolete rage
Imperious
Imperious

Alissa opens her eyes again and takes a few steps forward.

Imperious
Imperious

Stage lighting returns to it's normal state as Alissa starts walking around on the stage. Camera is following her from the front as she is constantly looking into it, singing at the same time. A lot of confidence can be seen from her body language as she is walking around, expressing that feel of being an independent individual.

Deep in mind
I just am the one I am
Well ain't it a shame
Or maybe it's a game
That we both gonna play
While you may be calling me imperious

Every moment you pushed me
away from being me
and only you blamed me
of being ruthlessly imperious

Lights start flashing again as Alissa walks around while doing some hand gestures. Eventually, she makes it back to the middle of the stage.

I'm gonna let you all know of my fate
Imperious
Imperious

Imperious
Imperious

For a moment, lights go down and start fading out. Camera takes a close-up shot of Alissa as she sings.

Call me names
I'll be doing my own way

Lights turn full-on again, glowing that white light everywhere on the arena. Alissa takes a few steps forward closer to the audience, until she has reached to the edge of the stage. She keeps doing hand gestures while singing the final verse.

I'm gonna let you all know of my fate
Imperious
Imperious

Imperious
Imperious

Alissa puts her mic down and looks at the audience with a smile on her face as they're cheering for her. ''Thank you Rouen. I love you all,'' she shouts out before leaving the stage.
Last edited by Togonistan on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kassegrochia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassegrochia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:17 pm

24. Kassegrochia

Anastaxya - ''Angels Never Die''
Tune: Against The Current - ''Legends Never Die''

Anastaxya representing Kassegrochia in the 65th WorldVision Song Contest

The Republic of Kassegrochia, a small newly-formed nation born from the ashes of a bloody civil war is ready for their debut at the WorldVision Song Contest. Tre Televisija, a Kassegroachian TV channel acquired the broadcasting rights for WV in the early April, however, due to low budgeting as well as various clashes in the inner circle, Kassegrochian participation in WV65 was unsure for a long time. Among other issues, Tre Televisija also had a rough time picking their representative. At first, they had announced that Pervej Armija, a Kassegrochian rock band would be flying to Rouen, however due to low interest on their end, the plan was eventually cancelled. Tre Televisija, still interested in sending a representative, started contacting various local artists, which ended up with them finding Anastaxya, a young and rising star in the local music scene. Her manager, seeing it as a great opportunity to promote his client on the international scene, also helped the broadcaster to secure a few sponsorship deals, which eventually made it possible for them to send a Kassegrochian delegation to WVSC65.

Anastaxya (real name Anastasia Amelina) is a 24-year old singer born in Koldovstorez, the capital city of Kassegrochia. She was grown up in a very culture-oriented family, with her father being a writer and her mother being a professional pianist. Since the age of 4, Anastasia attended musical lessons as well as studied in a musical-oriented school. After highschool, she moved on to Perman-Ziga Conservatory, the biggest musical-oriented college in the nation. In there, she was eventually picked up by Artur Velnikov, a well-respected composer and manager. Under his hand, Anastaxya started her solo career. Her first single, ''Angela Ne Mirayu'' turned out to be a successful hit in the nation and became somewhat of a unofficial anthem for the people of Kassegrochia struggling in a post-war state. The lyrics of the song gave a message to the people to not give up and keep following their dreams. For WV, Anastaxya is going to sing a version of her song in English with lyrics altered a bit in order to make it more appealing to the international audience.

Performance:

Anastaxya is standing in the middle of the stage, wearing a long royal blue dress. There are black decorative feathers attached to her dress covering her shoulders, while the bottom of the dress is long and goes really wide at the end, covering about half of the stage. Background screens display blue graphics and Anastaxya has her microphone attached to a stand in front of her. Anastaxya starts singing, looking deep into the camera with a sad smile on her face.

Angels never die they always keep rising up
Can you see them walking through the night?
Angels never die, they keep rising to the top
Through the blood and tears they bless your life
Angels never die

Graphics similar to the ones on the background screens start being projected on her long dress. At first, they are the same cold blue, however, at the middle of the verse, whole icy blue theme turns into a more brighter reddish-yellow theme, representing fire. Along with the graphics projected on her dress, background LEDs change as well.

So never lose hope when everything's cold
Get taken over by fear
They're keeping you warm
When everything's torn and the fire is fierce
Oh, rise yourself up 'cause

Anastaxya puts her arms wide open as the camera zooms out on her and stage graphics turn into a mixture of white and bright blue. She sings the chorus while doing smooth hand gestures at the same time along with turning her head sideways every once in a while. Anastaxya also displays some facial expressions.

Angels never die

Background screens and dress projections turn into a mixture of black and white. At first, the graphics are almost all dark and black, but as the verse progresses, white part constantly starts taking over. As the camera approaches her from the side, Anastaxya looks into it with her hands clinging to her microphone. By the end of the second verse, the graphics have almost colored Anastaxya's dress while

They've settled down in eternity
As you think everything must be lost – they come to find and heal your scars
They encourage us all, to rise ourselves to arms and to face our fears
So rise yourself up, you've suffered through harm just to reach your dreams
Oh, rise yourself up 'cause

Anastaxya starts doing hand gestures again as the projections start displaying twirling white and blue graphics on her dress. Cameramen take different shots of her from different angles as Anastaxya is singing her second chorus.

Angels never die

Stage lighting turns dark, with only a single beam of lighting up Anastaxya's top part. Under the cover of this darkness, she quietly slips her right hand behind her back, releasing the buckle of a hidden belt that has been holding the bottom part of her dress in place so far. With the other hand, she removes her microphone from a stand and steps out of her bottom, moving to the edge of the stage.

When the world is fallin' apart for you, they walk you through the night
Raise yourself up once more
Raise yourself up because

The stage lights up again, with LED screens displaying the same familiar blue graphics along with blue stage lighting. With a little trick she just performed in the darkness, Anastaxya has converted her long gown into a short dress reaching just about her knees. She does some hand gestures while standing on the edge of the stage and singing the final chorus.

Angels never die

Anastaxya lowers her head as the music starts fading out along with the stage lighting. In the end, only blue graphics on the LED screens can be seen for a moment before they are cut as well. As the audience starts cheering, lights go on again and Anastaxya is smiling, covering her mouth for a moment out of shyness. ''Thank you Rouen! Thank you all! Spasiba!'' she says to the microphone.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:05 pm

25 - Ardoki

Alistair Killian Moriarty - When I Rule the Whole World
Tune: Alphaville - Big in Japan

ImageImage
Chairman Moriarty (left), a member of Elder Dance Crew (right)

Chairman Moriarty swaggered onto the stage as the music started, flanked by Elder Dance Crew (EDC).

The Chairman and EDC quickly swayed to and fro while clicking their fingers rhythmically.

Cities, forests, fields
All that the eye can see
Everything and more belongs to me
I have no illusions
Of my fate and destiny
That the whole world will be mine

You can't stop or delay me
I'll be history, you'll see
Here's my comeback, I'll rule the whole world
SACTO and the IFC
Will forever be lost to history

It's easy when you rule the whole world

The Chairman and EDC bounded forwards on the stage. Moriarty pointed at the audience and then raised that hand towards the sky while EDC clapped high above their heads.

Moriarty and EDC then began side-stepping and clapping in rhythm to the music.

Oh, when you rule the whole world, hold sight
Rule the whole world, be tight
Rule the whole world, oh you can do whatever you want
Rule the whole world, alright
Hey, Ardoki shall triumph
Things are easy when you rule the whole world
Oh, when you rule the whole world

The Chairman and EDC quickly swayed to and fro while clicking their fingers rhythmically.

Ardoki is the best, Ardoki is so cool
Compares to other countries in the world
Should I stay in this perfect country
Or should I conquer the rest of the world
For the other stupid countries
I will conquer you, you'll see
I'll be history, you'll see
SACTO and the IFC
Will forever be lost to history

It's easy when you rule the whole world

Moriarty pointed at the audience and then raised that hand towards the sky while EDC clapped high above their heads.

Hold sight

Moriarty pointed at the audience and then raised that hand towards the sky while EDC clapped high above their heads.

Moriarty and EDC then stayed back to sign autographs then cartwheeled off the stage in their usual fashion.
Last edited by Ardoki on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

26 | Britonisea | Sadegh Prazeres - Make Our History

Postby Britonisea » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:44 am

#26 BRITONISEA
Sadegh Prazeres - "Make Our History"
Tune : Anis Don Demina "Wasted (Official Audio)"

Sadegh Prazeres, 19: The newest member of the Britonish WorldVision family is ready to represent his country, proudly, in Normandy and Picardy.

After winning their fourth WorldVision Song Contest title, Britonisea returns to the contest for the 28th time, in the hope that it can keep up the recent success the nation has managed to achieve in the past few editions.

The 64th WorldVision Song Contest was a bit of a whirlwind for Britonisea, who were already recovering from scoring a win with Frida Grover back in Todlichebujoku in the 63rd WorldVision Song Contest. Britonish fans who were in the arena, and the 10.43 million households back in the nation, were elated and had high hopes of retaining the golden standard that their nation has set since it's return to the contest in WorldVision Song Contest 61. Taron Woods was sent the contest, and despite the odds there were against him, he managed to score a comfortable 13 point lead over Izmedu, who in the end came 2nd again. BITC

Going in to the contest, there was immense pressure on the Britonish Delegation to put through a good song from the WorldVision Song Contest fandom, and the booking agencies. Despite some nations already announcing their entries, Britonisea was ranked #1 in the amalgamation of all the bookies. On the 13th May 2018, the bookies had Britonisea 8.50 to win, with the nations Darkmania and Todlichebujoku following straight behind. Around this time, BITC had announced that they would be doing an internal national final, similar to the one that was constructed for the 63rd WorldVision Song Contest in order to pick who will represent Britonisea at the 65th WorldVision Song Contest in Rouen, Normandy and Picardy. The date of this national final, was set on the first Saturday of June, however it was moved forward a week after deciding that it would be more efficient to host it on the 26th May instead. This excited some of the bookies, as a few of them shortened their odds - and while BITC was flattered, it did not understand why the bookies responded to no news.

Two days before the first final, a press poll was given out - with it being split in to the morning session, and the evening session. Sadegh Prazeres participated in the afternoon session, but in the press poll, his song was not number one of forth, with Charlotte's Party's song "Universe" leading with four points. An analysis of Sadegh's two songs can be found below;

You can find the full analysis here!

Finally to take the stage was Sadegh Prazeres; Comparing this effort to his brother's songs for Britonisea and Cosneolta, this does not really compare. After that performance, the final song was finally released to the Press Centre. While the lyrics were not as thought out as "Universe", the lyrics did have deep meaning about growing old and making memories to reminisce on when their time comes. The song is very upbeat, and almost reminds the Press Centre of Taron Wood's winning song, "Cy Ecouto Teuten Vokse". The song starts off barely with anything, and his voice comes in after a short introduction. (The song is also in a lower key and so much easier for Sadegh to sing than "You and I). The pre-chorus does not prepare you for the actual chorus, which is explosive. There is not any significant changes to each chorus, but it is still effective and an enjoyable listen. This, alongside "Universe" received the loudest applauses. Sadegh received 45 points for "Make Our History", but received a low 9 points for "You and I". Sadegh has said that he will be working on improving both entries before the second rehearsals tomorrow.

"I just want to go out there and have fun!"

-Sadegh Prazeres

The day of the finals came, and it was time for the nation to finally reveal who will represent them in the WorldVision Song Contest. From the Friday show, organisers were somewhat sure that Kelsey Banques would go on to represent Britonisea in Rouen, as she managed to win 6,523 points - which was over 1,000 votes more than Sadegh Prazeres. They did expect Kelsey's votes to be similar in the Sunday show - it couldn't be much different. However, on Saturday, there was a large change because Sadegh managed to gain 7,000 votes - over 2,000 points from the second place, who wasn't even Kelsey Banques. This made him the overall winner of the internal national final, and made his song, "Make Our History", Britonisea's 28th entry. Some of the bookies didn't respond to well at this, with his odds lengthening, but Sadegh responded and said, "At least I do not have the huge pressure of winning - I just want to go out there and have fun!"

As the brother of Justs Prazeres, who was the highest Britonish scoring male in the WorldVision Song Contest until just last edition, he has previously said that he would like to beat Justs' placing of 6th place - and the BITC team behind him are very optimistic that this can happen if they make sure they make the performance just as great as the entries sent in Britonisea's recent history. Upon arrival to Normandy and Picardy, it was announced that Britonisea would perform 26th in the Grand Final, one before another WorldVision 65 favourite, Todlichebujoku. Performing 26th means this is the latest Britonisea has performed since WorldVision Song Contest 41 - when Britonisea performed 27th (27th is the latest Britonisea has ever performed!). Sadegh has said that he is very much looking forward to performing - wherever his position was.

ENTRY DETAILS
Below, you can find all of the main details about the entry...

Duration: 3m
Main Vocalist: Sadegh Prazeres
Male Vocalist 1: Fabian McGuire
Male Vocalist 2: Harry Williamson
Lyricists: Sadegh Prazeres, James Embankment, Joshua West
Composers: Sadegh Prazeres, James Embankment, Joshua West

For the first time since WorldVision Song Contest 62, Britonisea is sending a song that is wholly in English, with the past two entries featuring Britonisea's 2nd and 3rd ever WorldVision songs. The return to English sees Britonisea go back to how it once was before, which was a successful nation according to it's results. Sadegh Prazeres didn't let the fact that he was sending a song in English only phase him - it never actually crossed his mind once. He didn't think that sending songs that contained Britonish had any difference in how the song would end up scoring on the leader board, even if the Britonish media are saying other wise. As explained before, he said that he just wanted to have fun on the stage tonight, and that's something he definitely wanted to do. During the floral postcard Normandy and Picardy put together for Britonisea, he quick-marched to the stage before taking a deep breath and standing in position. He was wearing clothes which were quite urban; including ripped jeans and white sneakers. He was standing in the middle of this box, which had three pains. He, being the main singer, stood in the box that was in front of the semi-transparent middle pane - which looked like these, with the boxes on the floor which reached his ankle.

The final few moments of the postcard came, with the Normand stage crew running swiftly off the stage to leave Sadegh Prazeres on the stage - by himself. The problem with him being on the stage by himself was that the BITC did not want to make it seem like the stage was empty, and to combat this, they would keep camera shots close to Sadegh. As soon as the camera goes in to the arena, the semi-transparent panels turned on, lighting up in hues of blue and pink. The song started, with the camera blurry as you could see a tall figure facing forward, but looking towards his left. As the verse goes on, the blurriness decreases, leaving his face to be fully visible by those watching at home.

The time has now come and it..
It feels so euphoric; I want to run...
Away from here, don't care where.
'Cuz anywhere from here, I'll be free

As he sang each of the lines, Sadegh looked around at different angles of the arena - giving attention to the left (the side that he was looking at), before looking the right, slowly moving his face towards the front. When singing, "'Cuz anywhere from here" he lifted his hand up in to the air, with the camera zooming in on Sadegh's hand, quickly switching to a bright light he was pointing at. As the whiteness of the light filled the screens of those watching at home, he continued singing the pre-chorus of the song, with the backing singers singing the first line of said pre-chorus with him to give it that power.

As he started on the pre-chorus, the LED panel on the right, which he was now looking at, was a silhouette of a man holding a woman in his arms, slowly dancing - but swaying along to the song as it gained in texture. The camera slowly shifted from focusing on Sadegh's face, and focusing now on this semi-transparent screen of the man slowly dancing. The camera zoomed in to fill the whole frame...

And you'll be coming with me,
Follow me on this journey.
Finally you have got me,
It is time to make memories...

Sadegh Prazeres looked back towards the camera, from looking at the right LED board at the line, "It is time to make memories", slowly focusing his attention on the lens, which zoomed passed him as it was on a dolly track. The blue and pink hues that were filling up the stage slowly seeped away as we built up to the chorus, which hit suddenly with the roar of the male vocalists which powered Sadegh to sing more confidently.

Here was the chorus. Both of the LED boards were showing the same thing, mirrored. Instead of showing people on it though, colours flashed from them, in front of the LED wall that were given to us by the host broadcaster. The audience cheered as the stage started to get more lively, with the lights finally hitting their faces for the first time in the whole performance.

That we'll remember when we're old and grey,
That we can laugh at - cure our agony...
When we're wondering how life just flew by.
Memories that will leave us misty-eyed.

So take my hand! Come with me, let's start now.
Because our time on Earth is running out,
There's no time to wallow in misery...
Because it's time to make our history.

After having sung the first part of the chorus - which was not as heavy as the second part, Sadegh started to do movements, which one could see being done behind the semi-transparent panels that lined up behind him. The camera kept itself close to Sadegh, occasionally coming up from under the stage to expose a few of the Britonish flags that were proudly flying throughout the chorus. After singing "Because it's time", he gave a wink to one of the steadicams that appeared on the stage but quickly darted off. There was then a long shot of the stage after this point, as the drums quickly entered. Along with each beat of the drum, the light would crazily flash on and off (similar to Russia 2016 before the final explosive chorus - that long shot), but came back to greet Sadegh before it got too long.

Make our history. That will last...Forever!

During this part, Sadegh Prazeres raised his microphone in to the air, before belting out the last part of the chorus - going straight in to the second verse...Which to him seemed a lot faster than the first chorus. During the small instrumental break, Sadegh laughed at the audience singing along to the song - humbled by the response from Normandy and Picardy (but especially coming from the Britonish in the audience).

Right after this, the lights slowly focused on Sadegh Prazeres, who had the semi-transparent panels light up again. Behind him were pictures of a party atmosphere, with the panel behind him being lit up the most. There were spotlight which slowly swirled around the arena, making it much lighter than it was during that first verse.

Searched for what is missing.
And still to this day we've not found it.
It's something, that will answer...
All the questions we need to survive.

I'm gonna be by your side,
Through the worst, and through the best.
I can't leave you alone again;
From now on let's make stories..

The next chorus came up, and similarly to the first half of the first chorus, it did not start up with a large impact as the second part did. The camera was focused on the male, who was dancing similar to how he was before. You could see that he was not dancing with as much seriousness and perfection as Taron Woods last edition, and that's because he didn't want the performance to look as though it was planned all the way through.

As the chorus came up, he strongly turned forwards smiling at the steadicam which greeted him on the stage. It stayed with him, with him walking to the edge of the ankle-high box that he was standing in, trying to get the people watching through the television to jump and sing - to have fun with him!

Let's make memories, that will last...forever.

Sadegh Prazeres pranced around his box during the last bit of that chorus, laugh and smiling to himself - but his emotion was certainly reciprocated in the audience, who were enjoying the party bop as much as the main man himself.

Then everything slowed down a bit when the bridge section came in, with the lights decreasing in intensity. Water fell from the rigs on the top of him, which glistened in front of the semi-transparent panels - which had sparkles of light flickering. The camera turned from normal 16:9 to 18:2, as though we were watching a film. The filter that they used also had a nice tint to it, a welcoming tint for those watching at home. The camera, going from one shot to another would slowly fade in before fading out, like the beat of a heart.

Na, Na, Oh, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Oh, Na, Na, Na.

As everything started again, people joined him on the stage - men and women - all jumping in the boxes that filled up the stage floor, all splashing about and having fun on the stage. The blue spotlights circled around the whole arena - and the camera now focused on the whole stage, now visible if you were watching the television or screens around the arena. In the audience, confetti fell from the rigs - almost as though Sadegh was living his own celebration during his moment; performing 26th in the 65th WorldVision Song Contest.

Let's make memories!

At the end of the song, Sadegh then stood on the top of the mountain, and raised his hand straight in to the air. There was a camera shot pointing upwards to him (a low angle shot) with his face being silhouetted. The lights were all focused on him as the Normandy and Picardy crowd applauded Britonisea and Sadegh. Sadegh smiled and bowed graciously, "Thank you for this amazing opportunity, merci tous le monde."
Last edited by Britonisea on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:07 am

27. _Tödlichebujoku_

Talvezout

Annulat

A small band from Giftigensuuiki, Annulat is composed of lead singer Marius Vörner, drummer Helmi Gottlieb, keyboardist Armas Himura, guitarist Juro Ribeiro, and bassist Mei Vanhanen. The band had generally stayed away from fame before becoming accidentally viral on the crystallomatrix. Their latest single, "Talvezout", was inspired by a visit to the nation and exploring its various activities and cultural practices. The song exploded in popularity after being hyped up by attendees at the small town of Herzzerreiszendessakebigoe's only venue, a small theater, and after that the band collectively decided to throw their next track into TÖBUK's WorldVision submission box. After being surprisingly selected as the Sinun Valintasi wildcard by a landslide poll vote, the band and their track shockingly won the national final itself, beating out the bookie favorite Voiyt, and found themselves on the path to Rouen.

The stage is dark at first, then soft spotlights reveal Annulat standing on stage, surrounded by mist. The stage and accent lighting glow in shades of gold and salmon, rimmed with deep violet, like a tropical sunset. The band members are dressed in reliable, outdoorsy/rugged clothing. Marius holds the microphone on its stand, tenderly
Distant voices dance on fading lights
I'm reaching out my mind to feel the soothing vibrations
Floating on, the humid heat of night
Breathing in the sights and smells of slight intoxication

He grasps the microphone a bit closer, tensed up a bit as if trying to remember something just barely memorable
I dreamt a dream I can't relay
Memories, they fade like conscious breathing in a heavy weariness
My eyes went dark, my mind went white;
Timeless light was calling for my soul

The lights brighten and sweep out, as the background screen shows scenic vintage-filtered shots of Talvezout. People surrounded by clouds of smoke, lounging and dancing in the strong sunshine and among the ocean waves. Marius grabs the microphone stand, tilting it, and singing with all his energy, an increase of passion and involvement matched by Helmi, Armas, Juro, and Mei
I live to tell you all about the world I knew
All these years have passed but even so our time will push on through
I danced with death, back in Talvezout
Don't stop yourself from living out a wild life

The lights return to subtlety, and the background screen displays a Talvezian sunset. The band members calm down, as Marius stares off into the distance, as if deep in thought
The sunset seemed so striking there that night
Murmuring faintly of some far-off foreign tragedy

The lights fade out slightly, wavering, but then return to brightness
My heart lies there, beyond our sight
The spirits rose and fell like Phoda's whispered mist across the silent city
When morning came, my light revived;
Don't delay til it's much too late for you

Once again, the lights brighten significantly and sweep out over the audience, with the background view displaying even more cinematic views of slo-motion captures and timelapses of Talvezian scenes of enjoyment and relaxation. Many of the people shown are spaced-out, staring into the distance. Some surrounded by clouds of smoke and mist, and others lying by bottles
Don't stop yourself from living out a wild life

The lights and screens darken so that the focus is on the instrumentalists of Annulat, who bring vibrance to the stage in their movements and energy
Hold on tight, I'm there to bring you home

The lights brighten and pyros arranged like the colors of the sunset weep down behind the band. Marius takes his microphone off the stand and walks along the edge of the stage by the audience

(I danced with death)
I danced with death, back in Talvezout (I danced with death)
(back in Talvezout)

Don't stop yourself from living out a wild life, ooh

As the song ends, Marius joins the rest of Annulat and they play until the lights dim to black

"Kiitos kaikille, thank you Rouen!" they shout together, bowing, before leaving the stage.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Joriker
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joriker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:09 am

28. Joriker.
IC: A superpower japan mixed with german roots with a hint of The United States
I had a country before this.
information about our president: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jor ... id=1040762
Information about our country : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jor ... id=1040761
This nation sometimes represents my views, but the president doesn't really mean that i'm centrist. You just have to guess what political beliefs i have.

Merecendi-
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Merecendi- » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 am

_28. MERECENDI_

Mister Indecisive

Yanniella

Yanniella has a nickname. Guess. She's also fed up with a male companion's habits, clearly.

Yanniella sits on a bench on stage, wearing what you think she's wearing. The stage is colorful
Are you done yet? Are you done yet?
I'm still here waiting for you
It's been ages now I'm dying
"One more minute", keep on lying

She twirls on the bench while still seated
Still not done yet? Still not done yet?
I've been dreamin' 'bout the world
I want to get back on the highway
You're gonna take til "someday"

Pointing accusingly at the camera, she stands and steps rhythmically about
You're Mister Indecisive, wait eternities for you
You're taking so much time that I could write like Izmedu
You're Mister Indecisive, I need to go and find a bar
To drink away the time you're spending thinking way too hard

Her eyes literally roll back multiple times
Criteria, criteria, you're taking it too far
You pick one choice then switch around, grab another that you found

Everything is beautiful and highlights Yanniella's supreme fed-up-ness. She strolls along the edge of the stage, followed by small horde of dancers

She reaches a rising platform and rises, arms crossed
Anything but giving up and waiting in the car

She jumps off the platform and runs off the stage

As she is running, she can be heard shouting, "Thanks a lot, Ruin!!"
Last edited by Merecendi- on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 am

a
Last edited by Ethane on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:44 am

30 Image Mercedini #MRC

Nutarrack - Chemicals
Tune: CHVRCHES - Miracle

Mercedini are back for another crack at the WorldVision Song Contest as they return for the 65th edition, held in Rouen, Normandy & Picardy. After finishing in a respectable third place in the previous edition, ENM have reprised their internal selection scheme and selected indie band Nutarrack with their song 'Chemicals', in hope to go one or two better then their outing last time round in Nekoni. The song has been topped to do moderately well by betting sites, consistently placing towards the latter stages of the top ten, but has been ranked as the favourite by betting sites in Polkopia, surprising many within Mercedini and lifting anticipation to a higher level that to when the artist announcement reveal was made.

Their song, titled 'Chemicals', was written by Nutarrack themselves and was adapted from a lover four minute song from the group's most recent album. It taps back to the roots of the group who got onto the Mercedinian music scene with indie synth-pop thing. Expectations are high with Mercedini claiming their first podium finish for a long time at the 64th edition, but Mercedini are still to claim their first victory at the competition ever. Mercedini have normally been drawn very late in the competition, and here it's no different as they perform 28th in the final.

The song begins with the camera already up on the stage with a close-up of Laura, the main female vocalist of the band. She stands in front of a mirror which is on stage with her as she stands with her back to the camera but facing into the mirror. The reflection of her singing into the mirror means she is able to sing to the camera via the reflection with her back still to the viewers at home. The stage is in complete darkness save for the spotlight which illuminates the mirror and Laura, while the light on the camera illuminates the front of the mirror and the back of the main performer. The stage is in complete darkness, not yet revealing any of the other aspects of the performance just yet. The camera is currently focused on Laura as she moves away from the mirror and into what is centre stage, with her ginger hair contrasting the darkness of the background.

Explain your intentions, it’s so hard to survive
Something that you can’t ignore
They’re taking my energy to somewhere despised
Ending what we came here for
My conscious is calling and it feels so divine
Seeing my body’s see-through
It spins in my head, taking me up to the sky
But finally, I see the truth

The rest of the stage lights up behind her in flashes of green and blue which bounce off the walls of the arena and light up the audience as well. Lasers are also something which is pronounced in the Mercedinian staging, with green and blue beams of light flying up from the stage and alternate between the green and blue which seems to be the main colour scheme of the staging. A structure which contains the two remaining male producers of the group stands tall behind Laura as lasers also fly diagonally from the structure with many of the laser beams amalgamating into one as they intersect each other in the airspace above the stage. The audience have been given light bracelets before the performance, and are waving them high as they produce a green and blue wave effect as the floating camera captures footage of that effect from above.

And I just want to know
Is it love or is it chemicals?
Have we got one more shot just to let them flow?
Don’t you know we aint got far to go?

The beat drops comes as the stage flashes with a bright white colour before going dark to display all of the lasers in their raw beauty. Strobe effect on the stage flash with a green and blue tint which illuminates the steel beams of the structure as well at the stage designs and the audience. A camera comes onto the front of the stage and circles the performers and the structure, capturing the strobe lights at the rear of the stage before circling round and capturing the sea of lights created by the audience. The lasers circle the performers on stage as Laura is lit up once again to sing the lyrics to the main chorus. There is no time for the performers to adjust as the second chorus kicks in as the soon as the chorus ends.

(Oh, oh) Don’t you know we aint got far to go?
(Oh, oh) Is it love or is it chemicals?

The second chorus comes into play with the stage reverting back to normal to keep Laura and the structure as the main attention-drawers on the stage. The camera moves along the bottom of the stage taking into the scope of the stage as well as its contents. The staging and the lighting is practically a mirror image of the first verse of the song with the same waves of blue and green being cut through by the lasers which this time fly around the arena as the camera at the back of the arena captures the lights permeating through the arena. A white orb appears behind the group as the blue and green light seems to be absorbed by the orb as the stage gets darkened until there is only the white spotlight illuminating all three performers on stage. Then it's time for another bass drop, forwarding the progress of the song.

Take me wherever, turn the dark into light
Illuminate my outlook
I’m hoping our hearts turn into lover’s delight
But then we never set the mood

And I just want to know
Have we got one more shot just to let them flow?
Don’t you know we aint got far to go.

This time steam flies from the bottom of the stage into the air, with the colours returning to the stage after the orb explodes with all the energy seemingly released back into the stage and the lights around it. The steam dissipates with some remnants sticking to the floor and radiating blue and green light as the floor reflects the light from around the stage, before falling off the front of the stage. The diamond formation of the stage means the symmetrical design of the stage matches almost perfectly with the staging.

(Oh, oh) Don’t you know we aint got far to go
(Oh, oh) Is it love or is it chemicals?

One more flash of light from the lights around the stage and we are into the main sections of the song, what the rest of the song has been building up to. The elevated camera moves above the audience from the back of the arena to the front as the lasers and lights fly around the stage and the front portions o the audience, with some beams of light catching the camera as it moves around the stage. A wind machine is turned on a the front and blows away the smoke and blows the ginger hair of Laura as she sings into the central camera in the arena. Flags are being waved at the front of the stage as the audience gets into the beat of the song.

Is it love or it chemicals? (Is it love or is it chemicals)

Now a long instrumental sequence is now heard in the song with a series of long cuts of the audience and the stadium as lights continue to circle the stage and the front areas of the audience. The orb returns to absorb all of the lights in time with the swooshing sound of the song before it explodes nearly as soon as it appears. This adds a transition to the song as more colours appear on stage, producing a flowing rainbow effect at the rear of the stage which is now reflected in the lasers which are beginning to pulse in a plethora of different colours. Laura continues to sing as we approach the final sections of the song

Is it love of is it chemicals?
Don’t you know we aint got far to go?

The two male producers of the group now hold up flares in an intense series which includes the music, the lights and the visuals as a whole as the song begins to reach a climax. The lights from the flares, the lasers and conventional lights all build to light up the arena in Rouen. Laura continues to sing with passion in the centre of the stage as she sings into the camera which cuts between different angles after each beat of four.

The final part of the song is sung at the effects begins to reach a crescendo with lights and effects in full flow of the song with sparks flying from the bottom of the stage, with an additional curtain of sparks showering the rear parts of the stage in light and heat. Laura walks briskly to the front of the stage with purpose before stopping at the front of the stage and halting the lights and energy being emitted from the stage. The energy is then absorbed into her as she sings the final line of the song in complete darkness. Ending the Mercedinian performance.

The song comes to an abrupt end with the final line of the song as the audience applauds the Mercedinian group as their performance comes to an end. "Merci, Normandie. Merci Beaucoup!", the group leaves the stage and the stage hands deconstruct the structure as the postcard plays for the performance of the next nation.
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:00 pm

After the final competitors from Mercedini left the stage, and there was a brief flurry of graphics to fill in the gap, Anais returned to the stage to huge cheers from the Rouen crowd, going crazy for their homegirl hosting the biggest of all musical competitions. She walked up to a podium that had been erected on the lower right section of the stage, and began speaking to the crowd...

That's it! 29 nations have performed for you tonight... we promised 30 but you can't have everything now can you? Anyway, they have all been... most of tonight's acts have been wonderful. But now comes the hard part, the voting! As I said earlier, your votes will determine the winner of this year's contest. Vote for your favourite or favourites and line our po- I mean take part in the biggest contest in the world. All of the delegations here are nervously waiting, and are all waiting for your votes. It's easy really, just phone the number coming up on your screen, followed by the number of the entry.

We're ready to begin. Count down with me, 5,4,3,2,1! Let the voting begin!

Get voting now, you have 15 minutes to do so. Now, let's have a little recap, just to jog your memory...

(There was a recap, then the cameras returned to show Anais once more)

Right, if you haven't voted yet feel free to; it'll only cost your soul. Anyway, now we have a little treat for you in the form of the Rouennais group ''The Voice of Rouen', with their song, 'Motherland'.

Oooooooooh

Hold up your hands and sing as one
For as long as the night goes on
All of this will soon be gone
Unless we fight for the motherland

Pick up the pen if you're to weak to hold a gun
Just fight against the enemy, it doesn't matter how it's done
Or your family will end up hanging from a tree
And you will only faintly remember how to be free

So don't hold back now, there's no turning back
There's nothing else we can do, we're under attack
So fight for your loved ones, or even just for yourself
The motherland is ill, let's drink to her health

Hold up your hands and sing as one
For as long as the night is long
All of this will soon goes on
Unless we fight for the motherland
Last edited by Normandy and Picardy on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

01 • Besen // The Voting

Postby Besen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:44 pm

1 • Besen Calling
Lipa, Besen

Hello, lovelies. Heon Woo here, live and in person to present the points from the Besenian jury and televote. We have witnessed 29 performances but only one can be the winner- who will it be?

7 ∞ Izmedu
6 ∞ Kassegrochia
5 ∞ Adab
4 ∞ Phoenigetuzstha
3 ∞ Normandy and Picardy
2 ∞ Ethane
1 ∞ Mercedini

Eight points go to...
Syrche

Ten points go to...
Togonistan

Our big twelve points are for...
Saviera
Last edited by Besen on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

This is Telm City Calling...

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:00 pm

THIS IS TELM CITY CALLING...
BRITONISEA

Cole Heiman
Television Presenter

"Hello, WorldVision - Hello, everybody! This is Britonisea, This is Telm City Calling, giving you the results of Britonisea. We are very thankful that Normandy and Picardy hosted the competition, and as always, they have hosted a spectacular feast for the eyes. As you can see on the board, here are our points from 7-1."

7 - Mercedini
6 - Besen
5 - Nightom
4 - Nekoni
3 - Syrche
2 - Ethane
1 - Darkmania

"Right, our eight points are going to the wonderful nation of TOGONISTAN!"

"Our ten points are going to the dance bop from...IZMEDU!"

"I would just like to say that I am very happy to be joining the WorldVision Song Contest community, and I cannot wait to temporarily take over from Zeke Lemondey to commentate - I look forward to really going in to the entries in WorldVision 66. With that, our twelve points go to our friends from...TODLICHEBUJOKU! It was a fantastic song, really! Thank you everybody, this was Cole Heiman!"

Full rankings will be released during Nightom's points - you could get 12 there!
Last edited by Britonisea on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Kassegrochia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassegrochia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:33 pm

03. Koldovstoretz, Kassegrochia

Sergei Dmitrijev, Kassegrochian TV host

Sergei: ''Good evening Rouen, good evening beautiful Anais, you're looking absolutely fantastic. And, of course, good evening to the millions and millions watching this show tonight! I am Sergei Dmitrijev, and it is my sincere pleasure to announce the results of Kassegrochian jury and televoting.''

7p - Izmedu
6p - Adab
5p - Togonistan
4p - Mercedini
3p - Merecendi-
2p - Normandy & Picardy
1p - Phoenigetuzstha

Sergei: ''Eight points from Kassegrochia go to...''

Saviera

Sergei: ''Our ten points go to...''

Besen

Sergei: ''Our twelve points go to completely stunning, absolutely amazing...''

Ethane

Sergei: ''Thank you all, have a wonderful evening.''

Wolfrenia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Jury votes from Wolfrenia

Postby Wolfrenia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello Everyone! This is Allent calling! Get ready for the votes from the Wolfrenian jury!

1 point goes to The Datsche Republic

2 points go to Vartugia

3 points go to Missus X

4 points go to Phoenigetuzstha

5 points go to Polkopia

6 points go to Syrche

7 points go to Britonisea

8 points go to Merecindi-

10 points go to Darkmania

And 12 Wolfrenian points go to..... Izmedu!!!

Sorry but it is announced that Minnesota-Wisconsin can’t be in the contest for economic reasons.
Thank you! Have a great Night!!!
Last edited by Wolfrenia on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfrenia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfrenia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:50 pm

The lyrics go like this

The feeling that feels like fire
Oh oh oh oh The moment won’t get any better
Oh oh oh oh feel the matter
Just think how important tomorrow is gonna be
You can feel the matter
All around you it will be there oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah
You can feel the matter
All around you it will be there oh oh oh

The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Lochario is voting

1- Adab
2- Besen
3-Saviera
4- Polkopia
5- Britonisea
6-Darkmania
7- Izmedu

8 points go to
Vartugia

10 points go to
Mister X

12 points go to
LLALTA

Mister X
Ambassador

Postby Mister X » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:30 pm

And now on MRX ONE, it's time for something completely different - the WorldVision Song Contest, live from Rouen in Normandy and Picardy, introduced by Sam Smith and Robert Baxter.

Robert: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, and welcome along to the 65th WorldVision Song Contest, coming to you live from Rouen in Normandy and Picardy. Alongside me is Sam Smith -
Sam: Good evening.
Robert: - and together, we will guide you through the fun, the frollocking, the fornicating, the fricking madness that is the WorldVision Song Contest. We have some fantastic performances in store for you tonight, as well as some not-so-fantastic ones, and to guide you along the way, Sam will be here with his legendary softness rating.
Sam: Yes, that's right. Each song will be given a rating of how "soft" it is, ranging between hypersoft (yoghurt) and superhard (plate): we go yoghurt, plum, jam, butter, bread, bottle, plate.

Opening Act

Robert: Well, this is very Normandy and Picardy, isn't it?
Sam: Yes, absolutely, yes. I can see that they had this lined up for another role, it's right up their back alley, isn't it?
Robert: What a shame this isn't competing.
Sam: No, but today it really should have been, I mean... (sigh) we could have given this many points had it been competing. And just a warning that I'm in super savage mode tonight.

Robert: OK, so, the numbers to call for each act are as follows: it's 9 12 12 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 from a landline followed by the number of the country you want to vote for, and you can vote for your favourite as soon as you want. The numbers are shown on screen during the performances. Just a reminder that no matter how many votes Missus X gets, to limit bloc voting we can't give it more than 5 points. Your votes will be combined 50:50 with the votes from the Mister Xian national jury to make up the final Mister Xian result. You can vote as many times as you like, but you cannot vote for Chris David's "Bloom", which is representing us this edition.
Sam: And we begin with song number one, which... oh great, is from Missus X.

01 Missus X

Sam: Oh my.
Robert: If you are a small child, ask your mother what that was about.
Sam: That was.... wrong. Just wrong. I mean, I loved the tune, but it was just wrong.
Robert: Well, you're certainly not wrong there. As far as I'm concerned that was just a poor way to start. Nonetheless, if you want to vote for Missus X you dial 9 12 12 01 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 01 from a landline.
Sam: The softness rating? It was quite soft for a pop song like that, wasn't it? I think butter is a fair way to start.

02 Phoenigetuzstha

Robert: Or, as we know them, Kishrael.
Sam: Isn't Kishrael a part of Phoneinanninnioonenenninogister or something?
Robert: A "very small part", apparently.
Sam: As small as Rick Leg's "part"?
Robert: Well, quite.
Sam: Do you know how I sum that song up?
Robert: Go on?
Sam: Ever thought to yourself "yeah, WorldVision is good - but it would be great if someone did some reggae"?. The thought has clearly occurred to Phoenithingy too - but they appear to be plagued by a bit of indecision as they kept slipping in and out of it, without any real reason to... aimed at Shakira, lands on the QI theme.
Robert: Ouch.
Sam: That's bottle, and to vote for Pho... Kishrael, you dial 9 12 12 02 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 02 from a landline.

03 Polkopia

Robert: That was just... SO Polkopia.
Sam: Yes.
Robert: Which means I don't like it but everyone else will.
Sam: Jam.
Robert: For Polkopia, you dial 9 12 12 03 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 03 from a landline.

05 Vartugia

Robert: So, who'll be last, VAR or MSX?
Sam: Lamont me up, that was horrible. It was another jam song but that was so goddamn awful I hope that gets 0.
Robert: And to vote for Vartugia, dial 9 12 12 05 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 05 from a landline. We'll take a break, don't go away.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Mister X
Ambassador

Postby Mister X » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 pm

The Doctor is disgusted at the Mister Xian votes.
Last edited by Mister X on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015

Postby Darkmania » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:50 pm

12- Polkopia
10- Todlichebujoku
8- Kalosia
7- Izmedu
6- Nightom
5- Adab
4- Missus X
3- Llata
2- Besen
1- Merecendi-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Vartugia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

7/29- Vartugia

Postby Vartugia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 am

07/ 29. Vartugia

Tödlichebujoku

Good morning. I am Todlichebujoku and Vartugia drugged me and kidnaped me send help ASAP!, cast my own points, and totally not the vartugian one. Here are my points.

1- Missus X
2- Kassegrochia
3- Merecendi-
4- Normandy and Picardy
5- Darkmania
6- Mister X
7- Phoenigetuzstha

8 cars goes to Lactatia
10 gasses farts to.... C2H6!!!1 (Ethane)
12 trains goes to .... VARTUGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TO Besen!
Last edited by Vartugia on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Darkmania

You are reading this signature, didn't you? If so, then have a nice day, and may whatever you believe in bless you.

Missus X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Missus X » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 am

Ace is also unhappy at Missus X's votes.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates