NATION

PASSWORD

Devil's Whisper (Fantasy, OOC/Interest, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Mon May 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Hey Asardia, whats the symbol for house Taulra?
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Mon May 28, 2018 5:45 pm

The Krogan wrote:Hey Asardia, whats the symbol for house Taulra?

was there any particular reason for you wanting to know if Suzu would know the Ladons?
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Mon May 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Terranihil wrote:

was there any particular reason for you wanting to know if Suzu would know the Ladons?

Oh sorry, never responded to you, well my next post has Klytia spotting Artheus in the streets before you guys leave the city and recognizing him as the younger brother of Celia. As the two had been fairly good friends she had seen him before and recognized him, from there I was gonna have this new info get leaked into the rumor mill and make its way west to Celia through the merchant caravans.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Tbh I didn't have one until now. I recently went on a Game of Thrones fan website and created this:
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Asardia wrote:

Tbh I didn't have one until now. I recently went on a Game of Thrones fan website and created this:

What website?
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Mon May 28, 2018 6:38 pm

Asardia wrote:

Damn, that's a freaky looking flower.

Greater Meme Land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Meme Land » Mon May 28, 2018 6:42 pm

What knowledge of the shadow assassins would the public have? Would groups like the Sidirou and Freedoms Thorn know who they are, or is there no knowledge of them at all outside of the emperors inner circles?

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon May 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:

What website?

http://www.jointherealm.com/

The Krogan wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Damn, that's a freaky looking flower.

The flower honestly is nice. It was one the best symbols I saw.

Greater Meme Land wrote:What knowledge of the shadow assassins would the public have? Would groups like the Sidirou and Freedoms Thorn know who they are, or is there no knowledge of them at all outside of the emperors inner circles?

There are rumors that the Emperor assembled a group of mages, although nothing else is known about them. Most things about the Shadow Assassins are kept closely hidden.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 am

Suzuka is just about to leave Kalingway for anyone interested in nabbing her.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 am

Hey Ludim, if ya want to meet up in IC at any time let me know.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 am

5pb wrote:Suzuka is just about to leave Kalingway for anyone interested in nabbing her.

If it's ok with you, I think I'll have the Archmage Raberud, who's a Sensor, detect her and alert her presence to Luther Esquoria. From there, maybe he can alert the rest of the Shadow Assassins and have Jasmine use Devil's Whisper to compel Suzuka to join

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed May 30, 2018 11:04 am

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:Suzuka is just about to leave Kalingway for anyone interested in nabbing her.

If it's ok with you, I think I'll have the Archmage Raberud, who's a Sensor, detect her and alert her presence to Luther Esquoria. From there, maybe he can alert the rest of the Shadow Assassins and have Jasmine use Devil's Whisper to compel Suzuka to join

I don’t mind, but don’t go thinking she’ll go down without a fight. (She’ll go down though, lol)
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 am

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

I don’t mind, but don’t go thinking she’ll go down without a fight. (She’ll go down though, lol)

Suzuka's abilities makes her a really strong opponent. But the Shadow Assassins won't underestimate her

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Erin’s abilities would be pretty effective on Suzuka’s matter creation ability though. While normally, his power would not effect Esoteric Power, the matter deleting nature of Void would bypass the rule due to the nature of Suzukas power. Void would not affect the force application ability though.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed May 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:Erin’s abilities would be pretty effective on Suzuka’s matter creation ability though. While normally, his power would not effect Esoteric Power, the matter deleting nature of Void would bypass the rule due to the nature of Suzukas power. Void would not affect the force application ability though.

Using Erin's void ability and Jasmine's abilities, we can end the fight rather quickly. Actually, I I don't think we even need to fight at all. So we really wouldn't have to worry about the force application if we play our cards correctly.
Last edited by Asardia on Wed May 30, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Thu May 31, 2018 4:09 am

NS Name: Angora Guanaco

Character Name: Tero Sayuga

Appearance: Slim frame, dark brown hair and pale skin

House (what family does your character belong to?): Sayuga

Personality: Quiet,

Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor

Magic/Abilities (if any): He has limited water and Common magic, but is one of the most skilled users of Ice magic in Caiga.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): His ice magic is countered super effectively by fire (because duh)

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Sidiroú

Biography: His family is part of the Sayuga family near the middle, not lowly, but nowhere near the head of the house. He was born in Kalingway and attended the National Academy of Magical Arts, studying intently to become a master of Ice magic. He graduated as an Inquisitor having only mastered Ice magic, with minor water and common as well. His unusual powers were not in great demand, but being an Inquisitor he was able to find work fairly easily in the government.

He fled Kalingway as the coup was taking place, fearing for his life. He took refuge with the Sidiroú, and is now a high-ranking member.

Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):
Last edited by Angora Guanaco on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
i failed biology :(

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 am

Angora Guanaco wrote:
NS Name: Angora Guanaco

Character Name: Tero Sayuga

Appearance: Slim frame, dark brown hair and pale skin

House (what family does your character belong to?): Sayuga

Personality: Quiet,

Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor

Magic/Abilities (if any): He has limited water and Common magic, but is one of the most skilled users of Ice magic in Caiga.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): His ice magic is countered super effectively by fire (because duh)

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): He is currently working for the Esquoria Government but feels no loyalty towards them and privately views them as usurpers, although he would never say anything against them.

Biography: His family is part of the Sayuga family near the middle, not lowly, but nowhere near the head of the house. He was born in Kalingway and attended the National Academy of Magical Arts, studying intently to become a master of Ice magic. He graduated as an Inquisitor having only mastered Ice magic, with minor water and common as well. His unusual powers were not in great demand, but being an Inquisitor he was able to find work fairly easily in the government. He stayed in employment by the government after the coup, being drafted into the Red Dawn as a low-ranking officer.

Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):

Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu May 31, 2018 1:21 pm

Why is a Sayuga working for the Red Dawn?
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Thu May 31, 2018 2:00 pm

Mundeo wrote:Why is a Sayuga working for the Red Dawn?

He doesn't put much value in houses. Also, he is a bit stuck working for the Espositos; he doesn't like them but he's scared of what they'd do if he was working against them.
Last edited by Angora Guanaco on Thu May 31, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu May 31, 2018 3:10 pm

I don’t think Erin would have been compelled to join the shadow assassins via devils whisper, purely because he joined as a child when he had no memory of his past. He would have willingly joined the group of his own accord.

Without further ado:

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu May 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:I don’t think Erin would have been compelled to join the shadow assassins via devils whisper, purely because he joined as a child when he had no memory of his past. He would have willingly joined the group of his own accord.

The existence of the Shadow Assassins are kept secret. Erin would have had to be known by people like Luther Esquoria and Archmage Raberud Giton in order to join. He still could have joined of his own free will though

Angora Guanaco wrote:

He doesn't put much value in houses. Also, he is a bit stuck working for the Espositos; he doesn't like them but he's scared of what they'd do if he was working against them.

This does bring up an interesting point. The Esquoria either would have taken out all the Sayuga in the government by now, or use them to tell the Esquoria about Sayuga family secrets

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:38 pm

Asardia wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:I don’t think Erin would have been compelled to join the shadow assassins via devils whisper, purely because he joined as a child when he had no memory of his past. He would have willingly joined the group of his own accord.

The existence of the Shadow Assassins are kept secret. Erin would have had to be known by people like Luther Esquoria and Archmage Raberud Giton in order to join. He still could have joined of his own free will though

Angora Guanaco wrote:He doesn't put much value in houses. Also, he is a bit stuck working for the Espositos; he doesn't like them but he's scared of what they'd do if he was working against them.

This does bring up an interesting point. The Esquoria either would have taken out all the Sayuga in the government by now, or use them to tell the Esquoria about Sayuga family secrets

Yeah, that’s probably what would’ve happened. Either he was sniffed out by the Archmage, or he used his void out in public, drawing attention to himself. It was never necessary to use Devils Voice on him to compel him to join though.

Without further ado:

The Krogan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Thu May 31, 2018 6:12 pm

God, it seems I can never just write a short blurb.

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Thu May 31, 2018 6:32 pm

Asardia wrote:

Angora Guanaco wrote:He doesn't put much value in houses. Also, he is a bit stuck working for the Espositos; he doesn't like them but he's scared of what they'd do if he was working against them.

Sooooooooooooo.....

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu May 31, 2018 6:43 pm

Angora Guanaco wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Sooooooooooooo.....

So I would probably change either your character's allegiance, or the house they're from

The Krogan wrote:God, it seems I can never just write a short blurb.

Don't worry lol. Posts like your adds a lot to the RP
Last edited by Asardia on Thu May 31, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse