NATION

PASSWORD

The all-purpose NBA thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:And that, boys and girls, is why LeBron James is the best player in the world.

No, that's why Boston is the dumbest effing team in existence.

Im a fuc**ng speechless........LeBron is the Greatest player in existence....or for the East.....thats 15 years of LeBron.

Also Boston put up a good fight, I admire their determination to topple the King. Appreciate Greatness Ameriganastan. Dont be a whiner. These teams are full of talent. And I expect Boston to be contending for the next 5-6 years. And also they didnt have Kyrie or Gordon.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 27, 2018 8:36 pm

I don't have to appreciate jack crap. Boston blew that game like a well paid hooker.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sun May 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Boston choked that game away.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Asardia wrote:Boston choked that game away.

What he said.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Asardia wrote:Boston choked that game away.

Its reasonable, thats a young team they have, just rookies and sophomores competing. Its even remarkable what they have achieved. In the end, they got too in love with the 3 point shot, and were far too inexperienced for LeBron's basketball IQ. In the last 3 minutes or so, LeBron posted up against Tatum and Rozier and got fouls out of it, Tatum had too go to bench to avoid fouling out(he had 5 fouls) and Jaylen Brown was subbed out for Rozier because of the mismatches he was in.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Mon May 28, 2018 5:50 pm

I have a hard time seeing the Rockets coming out on top in Game 7 with CP3 out.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

And once again, Houston has choked away a solid lead by letting Curry drill 3's...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Mon May 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:And once again, Houston has choked away a solid lead by letting Curry drill 3's...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bombadil » Mon May 28, 2018 7:53 pm

The Warriors 3rd quarter magic happens again..

EDIT.. and perhaps Houston should stop trying 3 pointers if they're going to miss them all..
Last edited by Bombadil on Mon May 28, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon May 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Well it's Warriors-Cavs for the fourth fucking year in a row. Hooray...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Mon May 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Well it's Warriors-Cavs for the fourth fucking year in a row. Hooray...

.............................................................................................

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Thabes Labyrinth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thabes Labyrinth » Mon May 28, 2018 8:33 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Why does no one want a cavs-warriors final?

Are the warriors the nba equivalent of the patriots?

Not quite. The Warriors have all the snakes, while the Patriots have a ton of loyal players

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon May 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Bendicion wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Well it's Warriors-Cavs for the fourth fucking year in a row. Hooray...

.............................................................................................

Yup. We get the quadrilogy cause Boston and Houston both choked like that girl in Elm Street 5. Good job, morons.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Thabes Labyrinth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Thabes Labyrinth » Mon May 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Thabes Labyrinth wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Why does no one want a cavs-warriors final?

Are the warriors the nba equivalent of the patriots?

Not quite. The Warriors have all the snakes, while the Patriots have a ton of loyal players

Also, Why the f#$! did the Rockets have to lose?

Thabes Labyrinth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Thabes Labyrinth » Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Bendicion wrote:.............................................................................................

Yup. We get the quadrilogy cause Boston and Houston both choked like that girl in Elm Street 5. Good job, morons.

I am a Celtics fan, so watching them choke was so dumb. How did the let a Cavaliers team that consisted of players Lebron James (And that's it) win against them?

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Mon May 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Thabes Labyrinth wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Yup. We get the quadrilogy cause Boston and Houston both choked like that girl in Elm Street 5. Good job, morons.

I am a Celtics fan, so watching them choke was so dumb. How did the let a Cavaliers team that consisted of players Lebron James (And that's it) win against them?

By shooting 34% from the field and 18% from behind the arc in game 7.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am

Saint Ryvern wrote:
Thabes Labyrinth wrote:I am a Celtics fan, so watching them choke was so dumb. How did the let a Cavaliers team that consisted of players Lebron James (And that's it) win against them?

By shooting 34% from the field and 18% from behind the arc in game 7.

And by getting injured. Don't forget that Boston was on top, and very much on top, before players started getting injured.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Coolidge Ark
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Coolidge Ark » Tue May 29, 2018 3:17 am

You're fucked.
R E P U B L I C O F C O O L I D G E A R K
Former Nation: Equestria and Griffon
Nation Premise: After a nuclear war, around 15,000 people were forced onto a ship to get away from Earth to their new location. They will arrive there in 500 years, so they breed and live on this ship.
NS stats are the worst thing ever. Don't use them.

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Saint Ryvern wrote:By shooting 34% from the field and 18% from behind the arc in game 7.

And by getting injured. Don't forget that Boston was on top, and very much on top, before players started getting injured.

Eh, Kyrie getting hurt sure didn’t help their season, but I disagree with you. Hayward went down in their first game, so whatever impact he may have had on the team’s success was never felt. Anyways, even without their best player the Celtics still made it all the way to game 7 of the eastern Conference Finals. They had exceptional coaching that got them there and solid play from the likes of Al Horford, Terry Rozier, and Jayson Tatum. In the end, they couldn’t topple Lebron because the pressure got to their young players and they shot/played poorly in their win or go home game. You can blame injuries for making their season not go as planned, but when the team without Irving and Hayward made it as far as they did I have a hard time blaming their loss directly on their absence.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Tue May 29, 2018 8:47 am

In my part I just wanted the Rockets to win against the WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 am

This looks like a very dull championship round.

Did somebody try to rig it so that there would be those 7 games series? Stoke up our flagging interest?

But I do not care who wins now, it is old, it is tired, it is time to put it to bed.

It starts to smell like pro wrestling.
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014

Postby Idzequitch » Wed May 30, 2018 10:07 am

Pope Joan wrote:This looks like a very dull championship round.

Did somebody try to rig it so that there would be those 7 games series? Stoke up our flagging interest?

But I do not care who wins now, it is old, it is tired, it is time to put it to bed.

This and a half. It's literally come to a point where I couldn't get any more apathetic. As a general sports fan, I'll still always find out who won, but I didn't watch a game this season, and I don't plan to watch one next season either. The bandwagoners can enjoy the quintequel next June.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed May 30, 2018 10:09 am

Idzequitch wrote:
Pope Joan wrote:This looks like a very dull championship round.

This and a half. It's literally come to a point where I couldn't get any more apathetic. As a general sports fan, I'll still always find out who won, but I didn't watch a game this season, and I don't plan to watch one next season either. The bandwagoners can enjoy the quintequel next June.

Lebron must get too old some day...
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014

Postby Idzequitch » Wed May 30, 2018 10:15 am

Idzequitch wrote:This and a half. It's literally come to a point where I couldn't get any more apathetic. As a general sports fan, I'll still always find out who won, but I didn't watch a game this season, and I don't plan to watch one next season either. The bandwagoners can enjoy the quintequel next June.

Not soon enough to revive my cold dead former interest in the NBA.

In the meanwhile, I'll give us all some hope for the future with this prophecy I made during last year's Finals:
Idzequitch wrote:How about this: GSW vs CLE again in '18 and '19, then in 2020, the Sixers shock us all and win the title.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed May 30, 2018 10:15 am

Idzequitch wrote:This and a half. It's literally come to a point where I couldn't get any more apathetic. As a general sports fan, I'll still always find out who won, but I didn't watch a game this season, and I don't plan to watch one next season either. The bandwagoners can enjoy the quintequel next June.

He's 33 now. And Jordan won his last championship at 35. So hopefully the old hits soon.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General