NATION

PASSWORD

The all-purpose NBA thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Thu May 24, 2018 8:25 am

Oh my goodness. Come on Celtics. One more W. You can do it.

I've got less faith in the Rockets, but maybe they can pull off a best of 3.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 am

Idzequitch wrote:Oh my goodness. Come on Celtics. One more W. You can do it.

I've got less faith in the Rockets, but maybe they can pull off a best of 3.

The teams I randomly decided I liked prior to watching the basketball and with no research were the cavs and rockets. That's the final I want.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 pm

We are 1 game from both Lebron and the Warriors being out of the playoffs. Please God let it happen.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 pm

YES!!!! ROCKETS WIN!!

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:We are 1 game from both Lebron and the Warriors being out of the playoffs. Please God let it happen.

I prefer a Cavs-Rockets Game. Let us see if LeBron can win even if it aint GSW their facing in the Finals.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu May 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Bendicion wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:We are 1 game from both Lebron and the Warriors being out of the playoffs. Please God let it happen.

I prefer a Cavs-Rockets Game. Let us see if LeBron can win even if it aint GSW their facing in the Finals.

tbh a 14-time allstar probably deserves more actual success that counts than LeBron has got.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 am

Bendicion wrote:

I'd rather just see LeBron lose right here right now.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri May 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Have I mentioned I hate Lebron James? Cause I hate Lebron James...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri May 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Have I mentioned I hate Lebron James? Cause I hate Lebron James...

Why don't you like him? He's one of the best players of all time.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Have I mentioned I hate Lebron James? Cause I hate Lebron James...

Why don't you like him? He's one of the best players of all time.

True, he is currently the Greatest player of our generation. Also the NBA wont be the same when he retires, which in my opinion would be met with millions upon millions of cheers.

People like you @Ameriganastan just hate the Greatness of players. Learn to f**king appreciate it. I got the STATS to show you, so dont try of saying that LeBron aint GREAT. hhahahaa :clap: :clap:

But hey....that none of my business 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sat May 26, 2018 5:10 am

It truly is a privilege to watch LeBron James play basketball
I have watched MJ' era, Bryant' era and now LeBron' era.

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am

Bendicion wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Why don't you like him? He's one of the best players of all time.

True, he is currently the Greatest player of our generation. Also the NBA wont be the same when he retires, which in my opinion would be met with millions upon millions of cheers.

People like you @Ameriganastan just hate the Greatness of players. Learn to f**king appreciate it. I got the STATS to show you, so dont try of saying that LeBron aint GREAT. hhahahaa :clap: :clap:

I hate him cause he's a whiny prick.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Erbilstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Erbilstan » Sat May 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Bendicion wrote:

Rooting for this to happen in the Finals.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat May 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Bendicion wrote:True, he is currently the Greatest player of our generation. Also the NBA wont be the same when he retires, which in my opinion would be met with millions upon millions of cheers.

As are the people he beats

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Bendicion wrote:True, he is currently the Greatest player of our generation. Also the NBA wont be the same when he retires, which in my opinion would be met with millions upon millions of cheers.

Don't get me wrong...but that is a LAME response

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat May 26, 2018 8:03 pm

Houston was up by like 17 at one point during this game...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun May 27, 2018 4:35 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Houston was up by like 17 at one point during this game...

Yeah that was in the first quarter. I was like "Yeah, GSW is gone, once the rockets gain ground there's no stopping!"

4th quarter....and they get blown out by nearly 30 points :(

Why!???

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 27, 2018 7:54 am

Bendicion wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Houston was up by like 17 at one point during this game...

Yeah that was in the first quarter. I was like "Yeah, GSW is gone, once the rockets gain ground there's no stopping!"

4th quarter....and they get blown out by nearly 30 points :(

Why!???

Those goddamn three pointers, that's why. GS just started dropping them like sniper shots. While Houston kept throwing up bricks from 3 point range.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Great. Cause the green doofuses kept fouling and couldn't land a 3 to save their life, we're 1:04 from Lebron's eighth straight goddamn finals appearance.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun May 27, 2018 7:59 pm

And that, boys and girls, is why LeBron James is the best player in the world.

Kwaunisashwi
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwaunisashwi » Sun May 27, 2018 8:04 pm

"Based LeBron" -General-Secretary Amari Mugabe response on the Eastern Conference finals G7 results.
An east african state that gained its independence from a foreign power in 2007 and is led by the Communist Party under the authority of General-Secretary Amari Mugabe and President Bobo Rhozali.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 27, 2018 8:04 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:And that, boys and girls, is why LeBron James is the best player in the world.

No, that's why Boston is the dumbest effing team in existence.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Azorztka
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Azorztka » Sun May 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Sorry. completely unrelated but how do I make my own post?
*This nation does not reflect my views and serves primarily as an antagonist to my main nation.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun May 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Azorztka wrote:Sorry. completely unrelated but how do I make my own post?

...you've been here two years and have just done it.

Azorztka
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Azorztka » Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Azorztka wrote:Sorry. completely unrelated but how do I make my own post?

...you've been here two years and have just done it.

Okay but how do I start a thread?
*This nation does not reflect my views and serves primarily as an antagonist to my main nation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General