NATION

PASSWORD

Kendorian Embassy Program [MT|Open]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:58 am

New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: How's NH looking my man?

OOC: I don't know, but let's talk in the TG
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:36 am

OOC: All response here canonically happened at that time, ie when the application was received

New Hayesalia wrote:
(Image)

To the Federal Democratic Meritocratic Republic of Kendor,

Diplomatic immunity is an important, if not core part, of the mission of every diplomat in every part of the world. While our diplomatic
community is not without those who have abused their privileges to commit simple crimes (no such accusations have yet been levied
against New Hayesalian diplomats, who are by Foreign Affairs Ministry policy expected to respect the laws of their host state), we do not
believe that suspicion is warranted against every diplomat or consular official.

Rather, we would be suspicious that our diplomatic staff would not be able to properly undertake the job that they have been hired for and
are paid to do with New Hayesalian tax funds; if it were that they could be subject to politically driven or otherwise spurious arrest.

We will, of course, accept the Kendorian offer of disposition to permit the New Hayesalian Embassy with a level of diplomatic protections
equivalent to that issued by our national diplomatic programme. Our application will now follow.

National Information:
- Full/Official Name of Nation: The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: (void this if there is no Head of State) PM Daniel Hayes & Queen Olivia I
- Head of Government: PM Daniel Hayes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Matthias Belthas MP

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Isiah Jolly
- Ambassador's Family/Pet (if any): none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Locational and Embassy/Consulate Information:
Location of Embassy: (This will be in capital, but you can choose from being in the City Center, Riverfront, Mountain, Hill, Outskirt, etc.) City Centre
Location of Consulate(s) (Max 3): None
Embassy specifics: should be located near to parliamentary offices

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 16
- Security Staff: 30
- Service Staff: 20
- Consular Staff: 55
- Will you be hiring locally: [x] Yes [] No for some service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20x general equipment for the New Hayesalian National Police in uniform and plain clothed organisation, includes Model 9 Defender pistol, taser, baton and OC spray
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
7x 2017 Tesla Model S
2x 2017 Tesla Model X
25x 2017 Ford Fusion service vehicle

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
[X] Yes, reference signature
[] No
- Do you have any special requests?
[X] Yes: (specify) Note above exemption. Please provide a full address and phone number for the Embassy for online posting.
[] No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Encouraged, though the leader can choose to enter into a talk or not) Not at this time
- Is there anything that your ambassador will bring, such as guns, plants, animals, or any other contrabands (if there's any, please specify): None at this time
[]Yes= (specify the item)
[]No

(Image)

Official Communique from The Kendorian Foreign Affair's Ministry

Your honored,

After reading and considering your application, we decided to accept it. Your embassy will be located on the 10th Tannings Street on the Baxter City Centre, near the Parliamentary Office, on a vacant embassy building in the street. We will also treat your diplomats according to what you demand, as well as accept all of your requests. The embassy's phone number is 0674-8765-439. We hope that this is the start of a new, long, and great friendship.
Signed,

Kenny Dreyfus,
Head of Kendorian Foreign Affair's Ministry

The Slovak Republic wrote:Slovakia has seen an interest with the Federation Of Kendor and as a result, we would like to establish relations between Kendor and Slovakia

Here is the application, attached:
National Information:
- Full/Official Name of Nation: Slovak Republic
- Government Type: Parliamentry Republic
- Head of State: President Andrej Kiska
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Robert Fico
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

- Ambassador's Name: Miroslav Martin
- Ambassador's Family/Pet (if any): A Wife, a twin son and daughter and their pet dog.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No.

Location of Embassy: Riverside of Baxter
Location of Consulate(s) (Max 3): 3
Embassy specifics: Nearby a place with a dispora of Czechs and Slovaks.
Consulate specifics: (Same as above)

- Diplomatic Staff: 11
- Security Staff: 6
- Service Staff:10
- Custom Staff: 4 people to advertise Slovakia as a tourist destination.
- Will you be hiring locally: [X] Yes [] No
- Number and Type of Weapons: x3 Standard assault rifles used by the Slovak Armed Forces and x6 standard pistols used by the Slovak Armed Forces
- Number and Type of Vehicles: X4 BMW X3 M, X4 Mercedes S Class, One Skoda Octavia Estate used as a personal transport by the ambassador, two Volkswagen Golf R bought by two of the staff as a personal transport and a BMW M3 used by one of the staff.

Miscellaneous:
[X] Yes= (Link will be announced soon)
[] No
[X] Yes: Our Embassy must be in a building from the 19th century, and a metal plaque should be placed on the gates of embassy, with the words "EMBASSY OF SLOVAKIA TO KENDOR" in English and "VELVYSlANECTVO SLOVENSKÁ DO KENDOURSKO" in Slovak, with the Coat of arms of Slovakia on top of the text, and shall there be a flag pole to wave the flag of Slovakia and the flag of EU.
[] No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.
- Is there any additional information we should know:
[X] Yes= As a member of EU, anyone who is from a member state of EU shall be able to access the Embassy of Slovakia.
[] No
- Is there anything that your ambassador will bring, such as guns, plants, animals, or any other contrabands (if there's any, please specify):
[X]Yes= The ambassador family's pet dog
[]No

Your honored,

After reading and considering your application, we decided to accept it. Your embassy will be located on the 5th Nelson Street on the Baxter Riverside, on a large, but vacant building. We will do a refurbishing of the building into an embassy according to your specifics, as well as hiring Slovakian companies to help. As for your consulates, it will be located on Westford, Delford, and New Keywell, on the 7th Ganner's Creek Lane, the 12th Prosperity Street, and the 3rd Air Street. All of your requests will also be granted. We hope that this is the start of a new, long, and great friendship.
Signed,

Kenny Dreyfus,

Reino do Brazil wrote:National Information:
- Full/Official Name of Nation: The Federation of Reino do Brazil
- Government Type: Parliamentary Monarchy
- Head of State: HM Manuel III. (Maria, Crown Princess and Lady of The amazons, incumbent)
- Head of Government: Francisca Dias de Sousa
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sancha Trindade

- Ambassador's Name: Filipe Cunha e Sa
- Ambassador's Family/Pet (if any): His wife Constança
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Location of Embassy: Outskirts
Location of Consulate(s) (Max 3): None
Embassy specifics: In the outskirts, easy access to the city centre with a garden around the building, swimming pool. Georgian style.
Consulate specifics: n/a

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 3
- Custom Staff: (If there is any special request that were related to the staff, please specify what the "Custom" Staff role is and how many you want to have. Optional) n/a
- Will you be hiring locally: [x] Yes [] No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 glock pistols, 10 tasers and 10 battons
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 audi A8, 1 Range Rover and 1 vw Polo

Miscellaneous:
[x] Yes= https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=398735
[] No
[] Yes: (specify)
[x] No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Encouraged, though the leader can choose to enter into a talk or not) Very much so
[] Yes= (specify)
[x] No
- Is there anything that your ambassador will bring, such as guns, plants, animals, or any other contrabands (if there's any, please specify):
[x]Yes= his Bull-Terrier Varofakis
[]No

Your honored,

After reading and considering your application, we decided to accept it. Your embassy will be located on the 17th Eagle Mountain Lane on the southern outskirt of Baxter. It will be located on an abandoned mansion that will be repurposed and renovated according to your needs. We will also accept all of your requests, including diplomatic talks. We hope that this is the start of a new, long, and great friendship.
Signed,

Kenny Dreyfus,
[/quote]
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:04 am

OOC: Bump
My Dispatch

Wulvencall
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulvencall » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:23 am

National Information:
- Full/Official Name of Nation: The Duchy of Wulvencall
- Government Type: Parliamentary monarchy
- Head of State: Alessio I of Wulvenia
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Giacomo Lamanca
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Ilario Rutenia

- Ambassador's Name: Carlamaria Santiti
- Ambassador's Family/Pet (if any): Jacopo Palestri, brother.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Carlamaria suffers of ashtma

Location of Embassy: City centre
Location of Consulate(s) (Max 3): City centre, mountain
Embassy specifics: Only request is for the embassy to have golden plaques on the front door.
Consulate specifics: Consulates should have white doors

- Diplomatic Staff:10
- Security Staff:20
- Service Staff:10
- Custom Staff: Paramedics x5
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 Glocks, 10 AK-47
- Number and Type of Vehicles: x5 Alfa Romeo Stelvio painted jet black, must sport a wulvencaller flag sticker.

Miscellaneous:
[] Yes= (Link to YN embassy)
[X] No
[X] Yes: That the ambassador must be accompanied by those paramedics and be Wulvencaller, and have the right to a private ambulance should the ambassador suffer a lot.
[] No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Would be a honour
[x] Yes= Wulvencall is an enclave nation surrounded by San Pedro
[] No
[]Yes
[x]No

Eothasia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eothasia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Sender: Acilia Bultus
Recipient: Kenny Dreyfus
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Subject: Diplomatic Ties
Nórië Ména Eothasi | Department of State
3 Imperial Avenue | Pälavén, Taethys
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Kenny Dreyfus,

Greetings. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Acilia Bultus, and I am a diplomatic officer with the Department of State of the Nórië Ména Eothasi. The Eothasi Federation has recently undergone a significant change in its method of tackling the enormous task of maintaining diplomatic relations with hundreds of nations, an trail not easily trekked. In order to do so, the Department of State has reorganized its Diplomatic Corps into a larger, more globally encompassing organization. This new sub-branch of the Department of State was designated the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative; it is within this sub-branch of the Department of State that I work, and in its interests that I write to you this missive.

As per the new method of approaching the Eothasi government’s foreign policy, we are actively seeking nations that are more than willing to work alongside their international counterparts, as we are, to establish worthwhile, long-lasting, and mutually beneficial partnerships around the globe. To this effect, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative has accessed the appropriate channels of your foreign affairs department in the hopes that we can achieve this with the Federal Republic of Kendor.

As such, we have submitted via these channels the appropriate application forms supplied by your department. We are confident that all information held therein is of satisfactory condition to your department; should something be amiss, however, please do not hesitate to contact my department and we shall rectify any such mistakes hastily.

I would like to take a moment to provide your organization with additional information regarding the selected representatives of the Eothasi Federation to the Federal Republic of Kendor. Specifically, the Ambassador to Kendor has been confirmed as Honorable Ambassador Tremencia Aedos; alternatively, the Consul General assigned to Kendor has been confirmed as Lilihierax Inkara. For information on their qualifications, we have attached their résumés to this document. [Honorable Ambassador Tremencia Aedos | Consul General Lilihierax Inkara].

Furthermore, as are the interests of the Nórië Ména, the Eothasi government invites a diplomatic envoy pertaining to your foreign affairs department to the capital city of Pälavén, in the hopes that a reciprocatory submission can be made through the official channels of the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative. Should this also be in the interests of the Cesci Union, you are more than welcome to view our portal at www.diplomaticinitiative.eot/submissions/embassy-&-consulate for further information.

We thank you for your immense efforts and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need to contact me for inquiries or other pertinent information, please feel free to do so at diploinitiative@dos.eot. We hope to hear from you soon.

Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative
[Nórië Ména Eothasi]

1. National Information
      a. Full/Official Name of Nation: Imperial Eothasi Federation (Eothasi: Nórië Ména Eothasi)
      b. Government Type: Hierarchical meritocracy
      c. Head of State: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
      d. Head of Government: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
      e. Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Videros Tann
    2. Ambassadorial Information
      a. Ambassador's Name: Honorable Ambassador Tremencia Aedos
      b. Consul General's Name: Honorable Consul General Lilihierax Inkara
      c. Ambassador's Family/Pet: N/A
      d. Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: Additional stocks of blood compatible with Eothasi anatomy will be required for emergencies.
    3. Locational and Embassy/Consulate Information
      a. Location of Embassy: City center
      b. Location of Consulates: Westford, Delford, New Keywell
      c. Embassy specifics: Close to governmental sector in capital city
      d. Consulate specifics: Close to governmental sector in capital city
    4. Staff and Equipment Information
      a. Diplomatic Staff: [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Defense Attaché;
      b. Security Staff: [6] Ambassadorial Guard, [2] Hierarchical Guard;
      c. Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Liaison Officers, [2] Medical Staff, [3] Chef & Staff;
      d. Custom Staff: N/A
      e. Will you be hiring locally?: [] Yes [×] No
      f. Number and Type of Weapons: [8] EPS-1 9x19mm pistol; [8] Mk. 15 9x19mm sub-machine gun; [8] L1 tasers
      g. Number and Type of Vehicles: [2] Lightly armored, window-tinted SUVs
    5. Miscellaneous
      a. Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?:
      [×] Yes; www.diplomaticinitiative.eot/submissions/embassy-&-consulate
      [] No
      b. Do you have any special requests?:
      [] Yes:
      [×] No
      c. Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
      d. Is there any additional information we should know?:
      [] Yes
      [×] No
      e. Is there anything that your ambassador will bring, such as guns, plants, animals, or any other contrabands?:
      []Yes
      [×]No

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus
Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Officer
Nórië Ména Eothasi

Last edited by Eothasia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Federal Republic of Orleóis
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 229,766,318 | Area: 4,196,783 km2 | Demonym: Orlésian(s) |
| Active Military: 2,348,747 | GDP: US$12.91 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Galactic Orlésian Republic
| Pop.: 149,220,976,115 | Inhabited Systems: 411 | Demonym: Orlésian |
| Current Year: 2785 CE | Capital: Aetherius | Core System: Aurelis |
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| #AtléticoMadrid #ChelseaFC |

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 am

National Information:
- Full/Official Name of Nation: Republic of Argentinstan
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy representative democracy
- Head of State: King Menem III
- Head of Government: President Elijah Turner
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Homer Simpson

- Ambassador's Name: Louise Mary Newcastle
- Ambassador's Family/Pet (if any): John Newcastle (husband), Mary Newcastle (daughter), Evan Newcastle (son)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Mary has asthma

Location of Embassy: City Center
Location of Consulate(s) (Max 3): 0
Embassy specifics: Modern, gardens, enough room to build residences for embassy staff
Consulate specifics: N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 25
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 10
- Custom Staff: 0
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 firearms
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 15 Ford Explorers

Miscellaneous:
[X] Yes= You already applied I think
[] No
[] Yes: (specify)
[X] No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Encouraged, though the leader can choose to enter into a talk or not)
[X] Yes= Free trade, mutual defense, student exchange
[] No
[]Yes= (specify the item)
[X]No
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 am

I will accept you all, and this post will serve as a placeholder while I write the telegram of response
My Dispatch

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information