NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Thu May 17, 2018 6:48 pm

This is the second time I have broken the character limit.

This is why I still haven't posted.

GG.

National Factbook: History, Economy, Military etc.
(Significantly inspired by Zeon from Gundam.)

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:This is the second time I have broken the character limit.

GG.

#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Kollin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu May 17, 2018 6:56 pm

GG.

Heh, i'vd done that too.
You just gotta separate it into parts that you spoiler individually to get it into one post.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Thu May 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

GG.

I wish that wasn't the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote more than the entire IC thread combined at this point.

And I'm still not done with it. :/

I'm considering just scrapping the entire thing and starting over with new apps tbh. It's just going to swallow up even more of my time at this point.

Kollin wrote:Heh, i'vd done that too.
You just gotta separate it into parts that you spoiler individually to get it into one post.

Interesting to note. Didn't know that was a way to bypass the character limit.

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu May 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I wish that wasn't the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote more than the entire IC thread combined at this point.

And I'm still not done with it. :/

I'm considering just scrapping the entire thing and starting over with new apps tbh. It's just going to swallow up even more of my time at this point.

Kollin wrote:Heh, i'vd done that too.

I figured it out the first time i broke the limit and was deadset on one post for it XD

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Kollin wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

I figured it out the first time i broke the limit and was deadset on one post for it XD

Nice.

That’s some determination there lol. xD

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 18, 2018 6:11 am

How large are the Karaki? And how tall would a Karaki-Giant hybrid be?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 6:51 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:How large are the Karaki? And how tall would a Karaki-Giant hybrid be?

The Karaki are generally taller than humans, but shorter than giants. Giants are probably between 4 and 10 meters tall, while Orks would be something like 2 or 3.

So I'd say that a hybrid would probably be 4 or 5 meters tall, but you can go lower or taller, depending on how large his hybrid's parents were.
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:How large are the Karaki? And how tall would a Karaki-Giant hybrid be?

The Karaki are generally taller than humans, but shorter than giants. Giants are probably between 4 and 10 meters tall, while Orks would be something like 2 or 3.

So I'd say that a hybrid would probably be 4 or 5 meters tall, but you can go lower or taller, depending on how large his hybrid's parents were.

Taller than I expected... works all the better.

How long could a Karaki-Giant hybrid expect to live naturally?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 6:57 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:The Karaki are generally taller than humans, but shorter than giants. Giants are probably between 4 and 10 meters tall, while Orks would be something like 2 or 3.

A little longer than a human.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 18, 2018 6:59 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

A little longer than a human.

Okay, last question, I think.... What do the Elven states think of slavery?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:A little longer than a human.

The Galarai/Loroi of the Moon despise it, while the Vorians/Loroi of the Sun use a lot of slaves. But both kinds of Loroi consider the other races to be inferior to them.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

The Galarai/Loroi of the Moon despise it, while the Vorians/Loroi of the Sun use a lot of slaves. But both kinds of Loroi consider the other races to be inferior to them.

Okay, thank you
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 am

Waiting on word for stuff for my technical second character... so made an app for a third. This RP is heavily saturated with elfs and men so how about a Karaki-Giant hybrid?

Trac if I need to do anything to this let me know

Character Application

Name: Yakr “Mountain-Crusher” Rugma
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Race: Karaki-Giant Hybrid
Appearance:
Too large
*Note: Stands 4.6 metres (15’1” about) and weighs about 544 kg (1200 lbs)

Position/Status/Affiliation: Skills/Powers//Magic:
Incredible Barbaric Strength - One does not gain the title Mountain-Crusher by being weak. Yakr is likely the strongest mortal physically, even among the rest of the Karaki, naturally that is without aid from magic and stuff like that. Though he can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their strength. He has no trouble busting down stone walls of buildings, and given enough time could even bust through defensive walls of a city by just punching it (though it's easier to punch the gates down). That is under the assumption that the walls lack magic protection and are not repaired when he rests if he ever saw the need to break them.

Incredible Barbaric Durability - Simply due to his size, and the amount of muscle that Yakr has, he does not require armour. He can take all sorts of physical attacks that would render others out of commission. Resistance though is not an immunity. So, while his durability brings a resistance to physical weapons and harm, it does not grant him immunity, much like a suit of armour. So, say his leg is slashed at, while that would leave an unarmoured human out of commission (doesn't mean dead), the weapon would not be able to do enough damage to his leg to have the same effect. He would still feel it, but it wouldn't go deep enough or cause enough pain to stop him. As such, a weapon enchanted with enchantments that do not effect the weapons sharpness or penetration power would still struggle to do physical harm, however armour doesn't protect against magic, so the magic of the enchantments would still have an effect. Weapons enchanted with increased sharpness however, those would do more physical harm than normal weapons to Yakr.

Incredible Barbaric Endurance - Yakr can last incredibly long during a fight, as his body is able to endure the stress of a fight better than most all other mortals without any magic assistance. Though he can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their endurance.

Incredible Barbaric Stamina - The Mountain-Crusher has the stamina to match his endurance, and as such can maintain his physical abilities for extended periods of time. Despite it being greater than what non-magically enhanced mortals are capable of, he can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their stamina.

Unexpected Agility - Despite his size, Yakr is incredibly light on his feet. He is capable of feats of agility that one would not expect from someone of his size.

Unexpected Reflexes - Due to the fact Yakr is rather slow mentally one would not expect him to have reflexes that he has. His reaction time is faster than what other non-magically enhanced mortals are capable of.

Unexpected Speed - Despite his size, Yakr is incredibly speedy. He can out run many non-magically enhanced mortals, and can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their speed.

Unbreakable Will - Yakr possess an unbreakable will. If he sets his mind to something, he will see it through. He will always remain true to what he believes, no matter the pressure he will not break.

Pain Suppression - While Yakr is capable of feeling pain, he is also able to suppress that pain to make it more bearable and continue fighting.

Berserker Rage - During battle, Yakr is known to enter a Berserker Rage. In this state, triggered by anger and/or the amount of damage he sustained, he feels no pain, and losses the ability to hold back. He also loses the ability to identify friend from foe. There is only two ways for him to calm down, over time or knocking him unconscious.

Bare Hands only - Yakr does not use any weapons other than the two weapons given to him by nature, his fists. As such, he is incredibly skilled in unarmed combat.

Bilingual - Yakr is fluent in Karaki and the common tongue.
Equipment: Nothing really, other than what you see in the appearance.

Personality: Yakr is not your ordinary Karaki, and if one expects him to act like it, then you’ll be surprised. Yakr is incredibly gentle and has one of the biggest hearts you’ll ever find. He is quick to forgive, and quick to make jokes at his expense sometimes. Yakr is known to be very loyal to those he sees as friends, who he will protect as long as he lives.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Biography: Born among the Dorul Horde of the Karaki, Yakr grew up with a mother that hated his existence as he wasn’t a pure blood Karaki, along with the rest of the horde. He was basically the same as an outsider, so from a young age Yakr knew there was only one thing he could do to get any respect… fight. And so he did, he trained and fought, and trained some more only to fight some more. By time he reached adulthood he was well known not only within the Dorul Horde, but throughout the Karakian Steppes.

But the fighting never stopped, thus was the life on the Karakian Steppes. The more Yakr fought however, the more he started to realize that he wanted to be accepted, not just his strength, but he wanted to be accepted for every aspect of himself. But he didn’t say anything, instead he continued to fight. Until one raid against a village of humans, a raid that changed everything for Yakr.

He simply couldn’t kill the child he found in front of him. He never had to kill a child before, and while other Karaki wouldn’t have had any trouble it, Yakr simply couldn’t. So, while the battle raged, Yakr ran, abandoning the Dorul Horde as he knew that unwillingness to kill a child would lead to him being an outsider once again at best. So it was just better to run. And that was what he did.

As he ran, he came into contact with many people, many of which tried to kill him, forcing him to fight for his life. Eventually it got old, and Yakr learned how best to defend himself without killing those who wanted to kill him. He learned to avoid major population centers, and eventually found himself employed as a mercenary, until he learned they were just using him. So, after leaving them, Yakr continued travelling, looking for a place to call home, aiding all those he can.
Goals: To find somewhere to call home
Theme Song: Three of them, because why not.
Steady Mountain - Uratani Reo
Autumn Soul - Peter Crowley
The Lonely Road - Adrian von Viegler

RP Sample: You know
Did you read the Rules?: Yep
Miscellaneous: Nah
#KBE7TY2IEV
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun May 20, 2018 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri May 18, 2018 11:57 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Waiting on word for stuff for my technical second character... so made an app for a third. This RP is heavily saturated with elfs and men so how about a Karaki-Giant hybrid?

Trac if I need to do anything to this let me know

Character Application

Name: Yakr “Mountain-Crusher” Rugma
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Race: Karaki-Giant Hybrid
Appearance:
Too large
*Note: Stands 4.6 metres (15’1” about) and weighs about 544 kg (1200 lbs)

Position/Status/Affiliation: Skills/Powers//Magic:
Incredible Barbaric Strength - One does not gain the title Mountain-Crusher by being weak. Yakr is likely the strongest mortal physically, even among the rest of the Karaki, naturally that is without aid from magic and stuff like that. Though he can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their strength. He has no trouble busting down stone walls of buildings, and given enough time could even bust through defensive walls of a city by just punching it (though it's easier to punch the gates down).

Incredible Barbaric Durability - Simply due to his size, and the amount of muscle that Yakr has, he does not require armour. He can take all sorts of physical attacks that would render others out of commission.

Incredible Barbaric Endurance - Yakr can last incredibly long during a fight, as his body is able to endure the stress of a fight better than most all other mortals without any magic assistance. Though he can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their endurance.

Incredible Barbaric Stamina - The Mountain-Crusher has the stamina to match his endurance, and as such can maintain his physical abilities for extended periods of time. Despite it being greater than what non-magically enhanced mortals are capable of, he can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their stamina.

Unexpected Agility - Despite his size, Yakr is incredibly light on his feet. He is capable of feats of agility that one would not expect from someone of his size.

Unexpected Reflexes - Due to the fact Yakr is rather slow mentally one would not expect him to have reflexes that he has. His reaction time is faster than what other non-magically enhanced mortals are capable of.

Unexpected Speed - Despite his size, Yakr is incredibly speedy. He can out run many non-magically enhanced mortals, and can still compete with those who use magic to enhance their speed.

Unbreakable Will - Yakr possess an unbreakable will. If he sets his mind to something, he will see it through. He will always remain true to what he believes, no matter the pressure he will not break.

Pain Suppression - While Yakr is capable of feeling pain, he is also able to suppress that pain to make it more bearable and continue fighting.

Berserker Rage - During battle, Yakr is known to enter a Berserker Rage. In this state, triggered by anger and/or the amount of damage he sustained, he feels no pain, and losses the ability to hold back. He also loses the ability to identify friend from foe. There is only two ways for him to calm down, over time or knocking him unconscious.

Bare Hands only - Yakr does not use any weapons other than the two weapons given to him by nature, his fists. As such, he is incredibly skilled in unarmed combat.

Equipment: Nothing really, other than what you see in the appearance.

Personality: Yakr is not your ordinary Karaki, and if one expects him to act like it, then you’ll be surprised. Yakr is incredibly gentle and has one of the biggest hearts you’ll ever find. He is quick to forgive, and quick to make jokes at his expense sometimes. Yakr is known to be very loyal to those he sees as friends, who he will protect as long as he lives.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Biography: Born among the Dorul Horde of the Karaki, Yakr grew up with a mother that hated his existence as he wasn’t a pure blood Karaki, along with the rest of the horde. He was basically the same as an outsider, so from a young age Yakr knew there was only one thing he could do to get any respect… fight. And so he did, he trained and fought, and trained some more only to fight some more. By time he reached adulthood he was well known not only within the Dorul Horde, but throughout the Karakian Steppes.

But the fighting never stopped, thus was the life on the Karakian Steppes. The more Yakr fought however, the more he started to realize that he wanted to be accepted, not just his strength, but he wanted to be accepted for every aspect of himself. But he didn’t say anything, instead he continued to fight. Until one raid against a village of humans, a raid that changed everything for Yakr.

He simply couldn’t kill the child he found in front of him. He never had to kill a child before, and while other Karaki wouldn’t have had any trouble it, Yakr simply couldn’t. So, while the battle raged, Yakr ran, abandoning the Dorul Horde as he knew that unwillingness to kill a child would lead to him being an outsider once again at best. So it was just better to run. And that was what he did.

As he ran, he came into contact with many people, many of which tried to kill him, forcing him to fight for his life. Eventually it got old, and Yakr learned how best to defend himself without killing those who wanted to kill him. He learned to avoid major population centers, and eventually found himself employed as a mercenary, until he learned they were just using him. So, after leaving them, Yakr continued travelling, looking for a place to call home, aiding all those he can.
Goals: To find somewhere to call home
Theme Song: TBA

RP Sample: You know
Did you read the Rules?: Yep
Miscellaneous: Nah
#KBE7TY2IEV

How fitting for the picture of an orc-giant hybrid to be too large.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Fri May 18, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 1:15 pm

As I said - Cyrus isn't going to leave that battle unharmed.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:As I said - Cyrus isn't going to leave that battle unharmed.

Never said he would. He’s likely going to die because of the murderous rage he has now entered.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Great, the character making factory is really active now.... fourth character idea....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Great, the character making factory is really active now.... fourth character idea....

Now you know how I feel. ;-;

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:As I said - Cyrus isn't going to leave that battle unharmed.

Never said he would. He’s likely going to die because of the murderous rage he has now entered.

I'm not sure what you don't understand.

You've started to kill peasants in Arghyo out of a sudden, and I've told you that Cyrus couldn't just escape unharmed. And yet you've made him escape. Then, when we finally surrounded him with other characters in order to punish him a little, you've continued to make him survive and escape everything, in posts that were bordering godmodding.

No one wants to kill Cyrus. He has to be wounded a little, yes, but then you can just have him walk away. The point of this is to make clear that stuff like that, done randomly and without any prior warning, will have consequences.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Fri May 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

I'm not sure what you don't understand.

You've started to kill peasants in Arghyo out of a sudden, and I've told you that Cyrus couldn't just escape unharmed. And yet you've made him escape. Then, when we finally surrounded him with other characters in order to punish him a little, you've continued to make him survive and escape everything, in posts that were bordering godmodding.

No one wants to kill Cyrus. He has to be wounded a little, yes, but then you can just have him walk away. The point of this is to make clear that stuff like that, done randomly and without any prior warning, will have consequences.

Dob't mess with the two elf waifus White Rose. :p

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Fri May 18, 2018 2:02 pm

While normal people have too many character ideas, i have too many Relic ideas.
Characters too, but alot of ideas for fancy wepons. >.<

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 pm

Axis Asteroid wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I'm not sure what you don't understand.

Well, that too xD

It's just that Haedros did what he did out of a sudden and while ignoring the consequence, so while I normally don't do that, I've decided that his character had to suffer some consequences ICly.

Axis Asteroid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Axis Asteroid » Fri May 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Well, that too xD

It's just that Haedros did what he did out of a sudden and while ignoring the consequence, so while I normally don't do that, I've decided that his character had to suffer some consequences ICly.

Well, killing random farmers does not a badass make.

Probably just another Tuesday for the Knights of the Scripture. :p

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Axis Asteroid wrote:

Well, that too xD

You been going lightly on him.

He gonna get his skull bashed in a little with a mace before being hauled off deep into Anselm for interrogation.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse