NATION

PASSWORD

Magicide : The Beginning (IC) Semi-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:38 am

"God! You guys move so slowly!" A voice called from inside the building, and a tall, blonde woman stepped out, her right arm completely obscured by bandages. "Seriously, it feels like I was waiting inside that building for months while you were chatting! I'm pretty sure I nearly died of starvation! Which is why you all owe me a meal now."

And then she walked between the little group that had gathered around her doll.

"C'mon, let's get moving! I here there's an interesting cafe around here and I'm ready to eat it out of business!"

Meanwhile, in said cafe, Adriens ears perked up when he saw the policeman trying to convince everyone else, and honestly most likely himself, that he wasn't insane and really had turned into a werewolf. For a single moment, he considered whether the fact that he could meant that he really should.

And then he decided that yes, it most certainly did.

He quickly gave Matthew a look that would hopefully convey some sense of warning to the man, before turning back to the officer, the closest thing to a grin one could possibly find on a cats face.

"Well, if you say you aren't crazy, I guess you probably aren't." He said casually, sitting in the counter right in front of the man. "I mean, you seem pretty crazy to me, but what do I know? I'm just a cat you're imagining can talk..."

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:15 am

Maxwell

For a moment, Max contemplated the cat. Then, in a quiet voice, he asked, "Did you just talk?" It was probably the most normal thing he’d seen all day, actually. But was it real? Max looked at Matthew, asking him if he heard it too.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Fri May 11, 2018 10:32 am

Matthew

"Too bad, so sad. We all make mistakes. Also, the coffee isn't poisoned. You walked into my shop and sat down. If I really wanted to, you wouldn't be dead by poison. Just saying." He glanced at the cat, who was giving him a questioning/warning look. Matthew frowned, not quite sure what to do, but sat back down on his side of the counter.

Wendy

"That's a pretty good summation." Wendy commented to Rin, "We're kinda just following the robot I guess. Wanna come with us?"
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu May 17, 2018 11:43 am

Rin

Rin nods to Wendy and then looks at the Girl by the building. She then reaches into her pockets and flips them revealing they are empty. “I can’t purchase you a meal I apologize.” Rin smiles rather devilishly as she fixes her pockets.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Dystopian Nickelton
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Nickelton » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Ethan:
For some reason, the woman who had barged in the coffee shop became quite angry with my question. I was about to respond to her when the bartender spoke, explaining the lack of protective spells, and how I wasn't magical if we didn't say it loud. Before I had the chance to reintroduce myself, a cop in a tattered uniform burst though the door and began yelling at the bartender about how the bartender did something to him. The boy that fell down the steps began yelling at the cop, and before I knew it, it looked like like a fight was about to break out. I should probably have the skeletons ready, just in case something happens. However, a simple offer for coffee seemed to calm everyone down enough to have a conversation. "I'm not crazy!" the officer yelled, trying to convince everyone, including himself, that what he was saying was true. Suddenly, I heard a new voice from right next to me. "Well, if you say your not crazy, I guess you probably aren't." I looked over at the cat, who had an evident grin on its face. And then, the cat began to speak in the same voice from a few seconds ago. "I meant you seem pretty crazy to me, but what do I know? I'm just a cat you're imagining can talk..." Wait, the cat can talk?!? I was so surprised, in fact, that I fell off of the stool I was sitting on, hitting my head on the floor just like the other boy did. Ow, my head...

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse