NATION

PASSWORD

What is/are your favorite food/s?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

What is/are your favorite food/s?

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 6:35 pm

What food do you really like to eat, leaders? My main favorites are:

Lugaw (english name: Congee)
I personally think that it tastes good, because it is made out of rice in some watery substance. There are also three different variations of it. There is Plain Lugaw, with nothing, no toppings in it, there is Egg Lugaw, with a boiled egg in it, and Chicken Lugaw, hence the name, has chicken in it. Oh yeah, I call it Lugaw because I am [PRIVATE] and speak English and [PRIVATE] Lugaw is the Filipino word for “Congee”.
Sushi
In c. 2017, I finally got my first taste of sushi, but I generally avoid sushi with anything raw on it. My favorite types of sushi are: Tamago egg, tuna, california maki, shrimp roe, and merlin floss centre-piped sushi (I called it centre-piped because theres a pipe-like hole and it is filled with the merlin floss stuff).
Ramen
What kind of Ramen do you like? I like Cha Shu Ramen the most because of the meat slices you get along with the bowl. I like to have it with California Maki too. I will not tell where the restaurant I eat the ramen at is, because of the risk of predators. We all should stay safe from predators, right? But I can tell you that the ramen is served at Menya Musashi in [PRIVATE].
Pizza and Burgers
What kind of pizza do you love to eat?
I like eating pizza because of the cheese in it! Do you like sides with your pizza? And also mentioning the fact that Pizza is no. 1 in fast food popularity. What is your favorite pizza food restaurant/chain? My favorite one is Pizza Hut. Yeah, and remember Pizza Huh? The chinese knockoff of Pizza Hut. Now to mention burgers. I eat burgers usually from McDonalds, [PRIVATE], and Burger King. I bet your favorite burger from Burger King (usually abbreviated as BK) is the WHOPPER. Who eats that gigantic Whopper? WE ALL DO!
Other of my favorite foods include:
Siomai
Chinese Fried Rice
Chinese Chicken Rice
Wanton noodles
Chicken
Beef
Pork
Minicorn (small pieces of corn)
Corn
French Fries
Chips
Cheeseburgers
Popcorn
Hotdogs
Egg Omelettes
Bread
Egg (liquid yolk)
Ketchup
Rice
Tilapia
Salmon
Liquid Foods
Milo
Water
Iced Tea
Milk
All flavours of milk

Unrelated Matters
By the way, I am very, very active. I will be on NationStates everyday.

Copyright (C) 2018 Crazybloxian Empire, all moderation rights reserved to moderators and ownership rights reserved to the Crazybloxian Empire, a member of Force.
Return to the homepage here.
Crazybloxian Empire

Conservative Feminism
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Feminism » Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Spam
Strive to be the best you you can. Anything less is cheating not only yourself, but the world.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Wed May 16, 2018 6:53 pm

I think it is perfectly fine to enjoy the cuisine of different cultures as the OP seems to do, and this should not be called "cultural appropriation".

In that spirit, I enjoy tandoori chicken livers
Serbian goat kebabs with onion garlic and peppers
Indonesian/Dutch riistaffel (sp) in which a central core of foods are dipped in something like seventeen different sauces, from flowery and mild to mortally hot
carne asada with tender cactus
Scotch eggs (just made some today)
a Ghanan stew with chicken, peanuts, and squash
and an Iranian salad with chickpeas, mint, dill, yogurt and cucumber
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Valkalan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Valkalan » Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Falafel, Afghan fried eggplants, Peshawari/Kashmiri naan, Kabuli Palow with lamb, unagi sushi, katsu with curry...I have a lot of favorites. It motivates me to workout extra hard to burn out the extra calories.
वज्रमात अस्ता रिजथम

The Directorate of Valkalan is a federation of autonomous city-states which operate a joint military and share uniform commercial and civil law and a common foreign policy, and which is characterized by wealth, intrigue, and advanced technology.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Valkalan wrote:Falafel, Afghan fried eggplants, Peshawari/Kashmiri naan, Kabuli Palow with lamb, unagi sushi, katsu with curry...I have a lot of favorites. It motivates me to workout extra hard to burn out the extra calories.

Peshawari food is delicious. Their lentils especially.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Valkalan
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Valkalan » Wed May 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Valkalan wrote:Falafel, Afghan fried eggplants, Peshawari/Kashmiri naan, Kabuli Palow with lamb, unagi sushi, katsu with curry...I have a lot of favorites. It motivates me to workout extra hard to burn out the extra calories.

I grew up in a part of Los Angeles that has a lot of folks all over the world, especially India and the Middle East, and I enjoyed trying their food. I tried Afghan food before my first deployment to Afghanistan out of curiosity and it was delicious. Afghan food in Afghanistan was great too, but they could use a dip or a sauce for the meats. I got to eat a lot of Kabuli Palow for free last year for Eid, since I was on good terms with the Afghans on base.
वज्रमात अस्ता रिजथम

The Directorate of Valkalan is a federation of autonomous city-states which operate a joint military and share uniform commercial and civil law and a common foreign policy, and which is characterized by wealth, intrigue, and advanced technology.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed May 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Valkalan wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I grew up in a part of Los Angeles that has a lot of folks all over the world, especially India and the Middle East, and I enjoyed trying their food. I tried Afghan food before my first deployment to Afghanistan out of curiosity and it was delicious. Afghan food in Afghanistan was great too, but they could use a dip or a sauce for the meats. I got to eat a lot of Kabuli Palow for free last year for Eid, since I was on good terms with the Afghans on base.

Afghani food is very good. Middle Eastern food is amazing. I love falafel, tabule, and couscous so much. And their desserts. Oh, drool!
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Valkalan
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Valkalan » Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Afghani food is very good. Middle Eastern food is amazing. I love falafel, tabule, and couscous so much. And their desserts. Oh, drool!

I ended up eating a lot of Afghan sweets, since it's impolite to refuse food in their culture. Also, some of them had connections and brought chocolate in from Dubai.

Turkish food is also pretty good. Sometimes it has a strong odor, but the taste is amazing.
वज्रमात अस्ता रिजथम

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Tikka Masala, shakshouka, and dolma

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011

Postby Bombadil » Wed May 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:Wanton noodles

Those wanton noodles eh, they sure get around..
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed May 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Steak, the bloodier the merrier.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Sovaal wrote:Steak, the bloodier the merrier.

I too am a fan of rare steak, have you ever tried it blue?

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Khataiy wrote:

Yes and it’s delicious.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

New Emeline
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeline » Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Steak, pretty much all forms of potatoes, pasta (especially with basil), fish, shrimp, ramen, tom yum soup, gyoza, miso soup, fried chicken, chilli, scallops, that's all I can remember at the moment. (Not even getting into deserts)

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

New Emeline wrote:Steak, pretty much all forms of potatoes, pasta (especially with basil), fish, shrimp, ramen, tom yum soup, gyoza, miso soup, fried chicken, chilli, scallops, that's all I can remember at the moment. (Not even getting into deserts)

How do you feel about asparagus?

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Valkalan wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Afghani food is very good. Middle Eastern food is amazing. I love falafel, tabule, and couscous so much. And their desserts. Oh, drool!

I ended up eating a lot of Afghan sweets, since it's impolite to refuse food in their culture. Also, some of them had connections and brought chocolate in from Dubai.

Turkish food is also pretty good. Sometimes it has a strong odor, but the taste is amazing.

Oh, absolutely. Turkish food is delish. So's their coffee and I hate coffee.
Slava Ukraini

Tropico-Tiro
Civil Servant

Founded: May 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tropico-Tiro » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 pm

El Presidente's favorites include:

Main Dishes:
Chicken Biryani
Baby Back Ribs (Memphis Dry Rub style)
Thai Beef Massaman Curry
"Cubano" Medianoche Sandwiches
Pesto Tortellini.

Beverages:
Medium Roast Coffees; One sugar cube and just a light splash of Almond Milk
Rum & Coke
Lemon Coke.

Dessert:
Coconut Cream Pie
New York style cheesecake, no toppings
Raspberry Sorbet
Pineapple upside-down cake

New Emeline
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeline » Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Sovaal wrote:
New Emeline wrote:Steak, pretty much all forms of potatoes, pasta (especially with basil), fish, shrimp, ramen, tom yum soup, gyoza, miso soup, fried chicken, chilli, scallops, that's all I can remember at the moment. (Not even getting into deserts)

How do you feel about asparagus?

If it's prepared a certain way, I like it

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Tropico-Tiro wrote:El Presidente's favorites include:

Main Dishes:
Chicken Biryani
Baby Back Ribs (Memphis Dry Rub style)
Thai Beef Massaman Curry
"Cubano" Medianoche Sandwiches
Pesto Tortellini.

Beverages:
Medium Roast Coffees; One sugar cube and just a light splash of Almond Milk
Rum & Coke
Lemon Coke.

Dessert:
Coconut Cream Pie
New York style cheesecake, no toppings
Raspberry Sorbet
Pineapple upside-down cake

Holy shnitz, chicken biryani is lovely. Butter chicken too.
Slava Ukraini

The Anglo-American Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-American Commonwealth » Wed May 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Lamb kebabs, panini, yellow curry, burritos, bananas, strawberries, granola/muesli bars, and of course, pulled-pork, bacon cheeseburgers.
The Anglo-American Commonwealth: a political and economic union of the following anglophone states: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and all of their dependencies. Operates under a democratic, neoliberal framework.

"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent." ~Wittgenstein
"Man is the measure of all things." ~Protagoras
"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." ~Bob Dylan
Agnostic, diarist, absurdist, politically confused, failed intellectual
Disclaimer: this nation does not represent my real life views.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Khataiy wrote:

No I have’nt really, I have plans to try Kobe beef by 2019
Crazybloxian Empire

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Out of Topic: A food advertisement on a food topic? That seems......... totalitarian. IS THAT A TARGETED AD?
Crazybloxian Empire

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Personal fave has to be a really good gyro or falafel. Or awesome street tacos maybe. Oh, fuck and sushi. Well that's about four, all amazing things.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 pm

I do not approve of swearing in my own topic.
Crazybloxian Empire

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 pm

I suppose I could live off of pizza but it can't be the Italian kind, that is no good. Needs to be one of the American versions, more cheese, more marinara sauce, more toppings.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General