NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 65 | OOC | Signups CLOSED

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:24 am

NNN and the Rouen Tourism Board are happy to invite the entire multiverse to party in Rouen for the 65th WorldVision Song Contest. Click the image above to read through the bid.

Feel free to listen to the official theme music of the Rouen Bid ('The Voyage of the Song', composed by The Rouennards especially for the contest, which will also play during the postcards), or the opening act if Rouen were to host ('WorldVision (Blossom)' by Anais Feriner).

We hope you vote for Rouen, and we can't wait to welcome you all

(OOC: If anything is unclear, or I have made a stupid mistake somewhere, let me know)
Last edited by Normandy and Picardy on Sat May 26, 2018 4:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Mon May 14, 2018 12:56 pm

λδc-кαιккι.ωεδονλÿöνιкερтοιμεт-μααιλμανкyωα.ვე

All-Betting-Odds

WorldVision 65 (PRELIMINARY)

Welcome to kaikki.vedonlüöntikertoimet, your go-to source for the latest in betting odds. While nations are still in the process of signing up and confirming their entries, our team has been compiling a reflection of the win chances of all nations currently involved in the 65th WorldVision Song Contest. We have been in communication with our colleagues at Klarete, and as such our table does share similarities.

If your nation is ranked low, don't worry! This table does not reflect what the final results may look like, and we can always have many surprise upsets in the final contest!

WIN MARKET
Britonisea 6/1
Darkmania 7/1
Izmedu 8/1
Besen 10/1
Tödlichebujoku 13/1
Kalosia 15/1
Togonistan 15/1
Nekoni 16/1
Mercedini 18/1
Normandy and Picardy 20/1
Adab 25/1
Antahbrantahstan 25/1
Nightom 30/1
Mister X 32/1
Mabuhay Land 32/1
Kaspania 33/1
Amenria 40/1
Oscioru 43/1
Nusalia 45/1
Lons 45/1
Indochina and Thailand 75/1
Saviera 90/1
Ardoki 80/1
Proluvia 100/1
Kassegrochia 100/1
Merecendi 250/1
Vartugia 400/1

Our current favorite to win the contest is Britonisea. While BITC is yet to confirm the Britonisean entry, the nation's perennially strong performance and its back-to-back wins have contributed to its high standing and likelihood of winning the contest once more.

Darkmania is our second favorite to win the contest, with a fiery new dance track that is set to elevate the relatively new nation to great heights in the next contest. Will it be the first Darkmanian WorldVision win? The odds are stacking up in their favor.

Rounding out the top 3 we have Izmedu, with a very strong Izmepisma that is setting the WVSC fan sphere ablaze. Three acts in particular have been noted as winning material, each for its own unique reason. Pending the final Izmepisma results, we have therefore listed Izmedu third.

However, absolutely do not count out other nations. Many of the nations that are not in our top three have still been very successful in WorldVision, such as Kalosia, Togonistan, Nekoni, and Mercedini, and/or also have respected national finals, for example Besen or Normandy and Picardy. Of course, there is always the strong possibility of a completely unexpected winner to arise from the bottom of the odds, so do keep that in mind and do not lose faith in chance!

These odd are subject to change with time, due simply to the sheer volatility of the contest. Keep an eye out for updates, as more nations announce their participation, and national finals conclude.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Mon May 14, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

BITC reveal FOUR acts in the running to represent Britonisea

Postby Britonisea » Mon May 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Today, BITC revealed that four acts are in the running to represent Britonisea at the 65th WorldVision Song Contest. Each act will perform at a concert in front of an audience of 20,000 people. Those 20,000 people will then decide who should go on to represent Britonisea at the 65th WorldVision Song Contest. This process has been done in the past, including in WorldVision 63 when Frida Grover won. The only difference this edition is that each artist will perform two of their own songs, so that there are eight songs in total. This is an Internal National Final, which means that it is not going to be broadcast on BITC. Fans will only have two chances to get a ticket to this Internal National Final; the rehearsal and the Grand Final.

The national final will take place in Arena Junterapten, with the rehearsal happening on 31st May 2018, at 19:00 BST. The Grand Final will take place on Friday the 1st June 2018 at 19:00 with the winner being revealed two hours later.

Do you want to learn more about our acts?

Lamar K. Notes: Lamar is behind the act that represented Britonisea at the WorldVision Song Contest 61, in Togonistan. Lamar was penned as the lyricist and the composer alongside with Mathias Bexley Durand and other brilliant producers. That song came 9th in the competition, which was okay considering it was the first time BITC came back to the contest after a very long break. Lamar K. Notes has been very much involved in Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018, being a producer on Mathias Bexley Durand's entry, and also David Kiser's entry. Lamar K. Notes will be working with Guy Autriche on his entries, the man who co-produced the winning entry of WorldVision Song Contest 63.

Sadegh Prazeres: Sadegh is the youngest sibling of the Prazeres family. Sadegh has been involved in the WorldVision Song Contest, taking over the role as commentator for WorldVision Song Contest 62 and 63, while also being the spokesperson for WorldVision Song Contest 64. It looks like he is a lucky charm in Britonisea's recent fortune! Sadegh Prazeres is of course related to Justs Prazeres, who came 6th in WorldVision Song Contest 49, held in Electrum. Sadegh is looking to top Justs' score if he is picked to go to WorldVision. He will be working with his brother, Justs on his songs to this Internal National Final....

Kelsey Banques: Out of those who are participating, Kelsey Banques is probably the one that you have heard of the most. Kelsey Banques was in the running to represent Britonisea during both the 2017 and 2018 editions of Vha Mehlodhivestoile. She was controversially eliminated in the Battle Stage in 2017, but qualified in 2018. Kelsey Banques came 3rd in the Grand Final of Vha Mehlodhivestoile, with the likes of Darkmania and Polkopia giving it top marks. She was only 7 points away from the win. Kelsey Banques will be working with John Irvine and T:Rodden, the same as the producers of "Fall".

Charlotte's Party: These two are most probably the least known of the group, but don't count them out as they are well known outside the WorldVision bubble. Charlotte's Party are a Britonish duo, who are popular in the Brityunikosphere for their songs in Britonish, but are hoping to expand their music, not only in Britonisea, but across the multiverse. Charlotte's Party come from Telm City, and will be representing their city in Arena Junteräpten on Friday 1st June 2018.

Who do you think will win? Only time will tell! Britonisea's representative will be revealed on Friday 1st June, 2018 at 21:00 BST.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed May 16, 2018 4:12 am

Hey, can I withdraw from this? I don't think I can finish my entry by the 18th, terribly sorry.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Hey, can I withdraw from this? I don't think I can finish my entry by the 18th, terribly sorry.

I mean, sure you can. But the deadline for entries are on the 4th of June.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed May 16, 2018 4:47 am

Britonisea wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Hey, can I withdraw from this? I don't think I can finish my entry by the 18th, terribly sorry.

I mean, sure you can. But the deadline for entries are on the 4th of June.

Oh..that's good. Lol, nvm then.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Lachana
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

We're back!

Postby Lachana » Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 am

Here we present, Zetta!

From the city of Moranis, the firestorm named Zetta has arrived. Expected to make a storm in WV65, this woman is not to be ignored. After Ariel Dava's disappointing results from last edition, LBS has chosen to switch it up.

Singing "Why You So Coy?", Lachana will be presented by her this edition in whatever the host nation might be. Expect to be wowed.

Nation Name: Lachana
Official Broadcaster: LBS
Song Title: "Why You So Coy?"
Artist(s) Name(s): Zetta

Tune: Netta - Toy
Last edited by Lachana on Wed May 16, 2018 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Worldvision Results:
WV64: TBA

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am

When did you guys start having only one week for posting?
didn't it used to be like 3 weeks?

<<< last competed in WV34

--------------------------------------------

Britonisea wrote:I've updated these. If you could all chip in and help with the first link, please do! Add in your national broadcaster etc.

WorldVision Song Contest official Wikipedia page

-snip-

Awesome Page! Good on you, Brit!!
Last edited by Syrche on Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 am

Syrche wrote:When did you guys start having only one week for posting?

Britonisea wrote:I've updated these. If you could all chip in and help with the first link, please do! Add in your national broadcaster etc.

-snip-

ommmmmgggg hiiiiiii :hug:
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

WorldVision Committee
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby WorldVision Committee » Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 am

Syrche wrote:When did you guys start having only one week for posting?

-snip-

Welcome back, and you're absolutely correct! The OP was posted around finals week so the writer may have been a touch sleep deprived :P

Aaand it's fixed now.

-Tobu
WorldVision Song Contest Committee
"Uniting the Multiverse through Music"

Run by Carrelie, Elejamie, Malta Comino Gozo, South Batoko, and Ugunnustan

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed May 16, 2018 11:28 am

As many nations introduce their own betting odds, http://www.besebet.bes, have launched their own company: BeseBET.

Besarfest odds. (taking into account two entries have been eliminated already.)

Hannah - 5/1
Celine - 12/1
Senia & Raquel Bontis - 18/1
Danielle Mirone - 22/1

The official WV betting odds will be posted soon.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Chart Toppers Britonisea: 12th May 2018

Postby Britonisea » Wed May 16, 2018 12:05 pm

(White; Placings of WV Entries, Yellow; position on official Britonish charts)

Above are the top 10 WorldVision Songs according to the official Britonish charts that are updated every Friday evening/Saturday morning. While WorldVision songs can chart very well in Britonisea within the first week (and dominate viral charts), it is very hard to stay in the top 100. We will go through the top 5 of the entries listed above, below!

1 (1) Taron Woods - Cy Ecouto Teuten Vokse: Taron Woods has been holding on to first position in both these WorldVision charts, and the official charts for a few weeks now. Since Taron's song was released for the national final, he has been climbing his way up to the top 10. As he was announced the winner of the national final, he sprung to #1, staying in that position thereafter.

2 (4) Albrecht Coelho - Paišão: With his appearance at the final of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018 (to 19 million televisions) helping his success, Albrecht reached as high as #2 in the Britonish Charts after his performance in Luton. He has since fallen to #4 in the Britonish Charts, but him still being in the top 5 is major success for this Tödlichebujoki artist. His song doesn't look as though it will exit the top 10 for weeks to come...

3 (6) Eva Renati - That's Just How Life Goes: Eva's song, which was performed at the 64th WorldVision Song Contest is doing very well in Britonisea, despite coming 8th. Eva's fun and outgoing number has reached 6th in the Britonish Charts, which shows that Eva is making a real impact on the industry in Britonisea.

4 (12) Frida Grover - Pyro: Frida Grover comes second to Albrecht in the Britonish Charts. Despite winning the contest for Britonisea, Frida becomes the first artist to not hold #1 position on the official Britonish Charts for more than one week, with the only week she held that position was the week after she won in Todlichebujoku. The song's dip might be blamed on Vha Mehldohivestoile, which pretty much dominates the top 10. Frida Grover is project to fall out of the top 20 by the end of the week, unfortunately.

5 (17) Martin Tyvin - Miracola: He received 12 points from the nation, and he is going quite strong in the Britonish Charts, reaching and peaking at #14. Even though Martin did not make as much of an impact as he may have wanted to in WorldVision 64, he is sending real shock waves through the Britonish music industry, and projected to reach the top 10 in the new rankings.

Togonistan's entries, "Return" and "Tualale" are still in the top 50 for Britonisea, sitting comfortably in 17th and 39th respectively. Regardless of what they send, Togonistan is always likely to be up there. As Togonistan's last entry was called "Return", many people were either mistaken or listening to Mya Richardson's "Return" as a throwback. Either way, she slipped in to the Top 50 at #42. Last edition's runner up from Izmedu is placed #58 in the Britonish Charts, while Besen's debut from Erica is placed #63 in the Britonish Charts - quite surprising.

Other entries that reached the top 100 in the Britonish Charts, but not the top 10 of the WV entries include Britonisea's WV62, WV57 and WV56 entries (#67, #72, #78). Kalosia's "Angels" by Alia M reached #64, and so just missed out being mentioned. Estogium's last two entries are placed #66 and #92. Sebastian Sebatino from Mercedini is placed #67. Mister X's entry last edition is at #98, alongside Todlichebujoku's WV64 entry at #99 and Cadillac! ft. Enigma from Platerdam at #100.

WorldVision Song Contest has had a much larger impact in the charts than World Hit Festival, where only four WHF are in the top 120.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Following Polkopia's return to the Worldvision Song Contest in its 64th edition, the PNB has confirmed its participation in the 65th edition, has opted to select their entrant in the same format- via national final. The National Selection in question will again be through the Landa vy Polkopiya, which has served as the method in which Polkopia selects their artist and song for most of their Worldvision participation. Ten songs will have qualified for the Grand Final, and these ten songs will be voted upon by a 50/50 split between a domestic televote and international jurors' votes.

#1. Ramhun - Monster
Language: English/Polkopian
Tune: Fernando Daniel - Espera

#2. Sam Hurtz - All I've Ever Wanted
Language: English
Tune: Mix - NOTD, Bea Miller - I Wanna Know

#3. Vera Dumova - Crazy
Tune: Ängie - Smoke Weed Eat Pussy

#4. Elina Janova - New Beginning
Tune: Loote - Your Side Of The Bed

#5. Molly June - I'll Survive
Tune: Sia - Alive

#6. Sevan - Morning
Tune: Matoma - Lonely (feat. MAX)

#7. Kalvin Fresno - Forget Me
Tune: Lauv - Comfortable

To vote, send your votes to Polkopia either via Discord or through a telegram. The votes will be in the following format (12 points to your favorite, 10 to your second favorite, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 for the rest)
Last edited by Polkopia on Sun May 20, 2018 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Thu May 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Britonisea wrote:

Nice to see you too, Brit. You made my day. :)

okay....That settles it.... Syrche is back in WVSC for 65!
Last edited by Syrche on Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nofylla
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nofylla » Fri May 18, 2018 6:44 am

Nation Name: Nofylla
Official Broadcaster: +Musik
Song Title: Greentea
Artist(s) Name(s): Seimat Haiha

Tune: Iklim - "Suci Dalam Debu"

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Fri May 18, 2018 10:57 am

Syrche wrote:
Britonisea wrote:

Nice to see you too, Brit. You made my day. :)

okay....That settles it.... Syrche is back in WVSC for 65!

Awe thanks! It's good to see you back!!!
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Fri May 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Qualifier from Semi Final Two!

After reciveving votes from many international juries and your votes at home, we can confirm that a qualifier has been chosen, but this semi was much more close than the last.

Celine, singing "We Are The Fighters"
Listen to the song here.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Fri May 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Semi Three.

Welcome to the third and final semi-final of Besarfest, our new method of selecting our Worldvision act. The last three songs are presented tonight and they will rely on your votes to get through to the final.

01 • Bethany Berelie, "Downtown (Hurricanes)"
Listen to the song here.

02 • KRENA, "Feel"
Listen to the song here.

03 • Aneta Jones, "Brand New Love"
Listen to the song here.

The deadline for voting in this semi has come.
The final is now taking place, in an hour.
Last edited by Besen on Fri May 25, 2018 11:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wolfrenia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfrenia » Fri May 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Do you make up a broadcaster to join?

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Wolfrenia wrote:Do you make up a broadcaster to join?

Well you can technically join without a broadcaster. But for RP reasons, I guess yeah.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Wolfrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

We signed up for WorldVision

Postby Wolfrenia » Fri May 18, 2018 3:46 pm

The Nation of Wolfrenia would like to join WorldVision.

Nation: Wolfrenia
Broadcaster: WNC
Artist Name: BRAYDEN
Song Title: Matter
Tune: MELOVIN
Listen To The Song Here!: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Imixg3jrJS8
Last edited by Wolfrenia on Sat May 19, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Novi Banat
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Novi Banat » Fri May 18, 2018 4:55 pm

The Monachy of Novi Banat wants to join the WorldVision!!!

Nation Name- Novi Banat
Broadcaster- NBB
Artists Name- Andrea
Name of Song- Lemonada
Novi means new! So Novi Banat is part of the new era!It's time for the old nations to collapse and make way for the new era!!!!

The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario » Sat May 19, 2018 5:08 am

Welcome to Locharian Worldvision qualifiers (a.k.a Worldvizche qualifiker).The semifinals are already here!!
You decide which 2 songs from semifinals go to Worldvision qualifier final!!!

Semifinal 1
Dayut Uiryim - What will I do without you https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

GG Band - Almiche (Thunder)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VAdaeo_8HQ

Toni Refar - Skul Mälichne (School Girl ) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKgI7Cxm0go

Bachir Uiliyt - I like cocks https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=77PHC21fEo0

Semifinal 2

Daddy Girls ft. CJ - Rocketman
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y

Tymur - Shadows
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

Rapid Storm - Yapani Grine (Green Hills ) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=efSsILTqPo4

Almat Sapid - Love is pure https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Write a TG if you want to give a vote
Last edited by The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario on Sat May 19, 2018 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wolfrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Should I send a song in English?

Postby Wolfrenia » Sat May 19, 2018 7:25 am

Reply to me to help decide that I should or should not send a song in English to WorldVision.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sat May 19, 2018 7:37 am

Wolfrenia wrote:Reply to me to help decide that I should or should not send a song in English to WorldVision.

As this is your debut, I would send a song in the language that you feel most comfortable with. If that's not English, that's okay (but please do provide a translation). If you feel more comfortable in English, send that.
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63