NATION

PASSWORD

Shadows of Kremlin 1924 (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:11 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Posters and brigs aren't going to feed them, comrades." Hevlin spoke, waving his head.

"Я никогда этого не говорил. Вы превратили мой аргумент в соломенного человека, чтобы вы могли легче атаковать мой аргумент. Так или иначе, да? Они не такие необразованные."

1. I never said that. You've turned my argument into a straw man, so you can attack my argument easier. They can farm anyway, yes? They aren't that uneducated.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:13 pm

Hevlan nodded in agreement to Aminev's words. "That way the army would be helping them and we would be winning them over on our side."

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:18 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Hevlan nodded in agreement to Aminev's words. "That way the army would be helping them and we would be winning them over on our side."

"Отвечай на мой вопрос, Хевлин."

1. Answer my question, Hevlin.
I'm a dude.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:19 pm

"Excuse me comrade, what was the question?"Hevlin spoke curtly.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:21 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Excuse me comrade, what was the question?"Hevlin spoke curtly.

"Неужели они недостаточно образованы, чтобы не знать, как ферме? Земля плодородна, как сказал «товарищ» Аминев." He said, with air quotes over "Tovarish/Comrade"

1. Are they uneducated enough to not know how to farm? The land is fertile, as "Comrade" Aminev said.
I'm a dude.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:24 pm

"Have you ever worked on the land, comrade General Secretary?" Hevlin glanced at other man.
Last edited by The Free Territory of Makhnovia on Fri May 11, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:25 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Have you ever worked on the land, Comrade General Secretary?"

"Они достаточно умны, чтобы знать, как ферме, Хевлин?" He had a tone of anger in his voice.

1. Are they smart enough to know how to farm, Hevlin?
I'm a dude.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Have you ever worked on the land, Comrade General Secretary?"

"Они достаточно умны, чтобы знать, как ферме, Хевлин?" He had a tone of anger in his voice.

1. Are they smart enough to know how to farm, Hevlin?

Aminev told his aid to fetch a first-year agricultural science textbook.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:30 pm

"They are smart enough. But farming requires strong men and strong beasts, Horses and oxen. Now, the land is fertile but a lot of those families lost their strongest man in the Great War and in the Revolution. Also a lot of cattle was either taken by Whites or have died of hunger because Tzar had starved those lands. Those bandits are guiding them astray with false religious promises. They are telling them they are going hungry because they have let godless communists run their affairs. They are desperate and they will cling to all kinds of deviant promises as long as they stay in this precarious position." Commisar for Nationalities was visibly upset, stomping his boot on the floor as he spoke.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:36 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"They are smart enough. But farming requires strong men and strong beasts, Horses and oxen. Now, the land is fertile but a lot of those families lost their strongest man in the Great War and in the Revolution. Also a lot of cattle was either taken by Whites or have died of hunger because Tzar had starved those lands. Those bandits are guiding them astray with false religious promises. They are telling them they are going hungry because they have let godless communists run their affairs. They are desperate and they will cling to all kinds of deviant promises as long as they stay in this precarious position." Commisar for Nationalities was visibly upset, stomping his boot on the floor as he spoke.

"Таким образом, они могут работать. Поэтому отбросьте план о том, как их научить. Это как сказать мне, железному литейному работнику в течение 13 лет, как отливать металл. Дайте им скот и используйте некоторые из наших войск в качестве фермеров. Задача решена."

1. So they can farm. So scrap the plan about teaching them how to. It's like telling me, an iron foundry worker for thirteen years, how to cast metal. Give them some livestock, and use some of our troops as farmers. Problem solved.
I'm a dude.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Hevlin mumbled: "But there's those...mechanization. Fertilizers. Irrigation. All this new stuff. Shouldn't we teach them how to farm with those things?"

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:41 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Hevlin mumbled: "But there's those...mechanization. Fertilizers. Irrigation. All this new stuff. Shouldn't we teach them how to farm with those things?"

"Традиционные способы работают так же хорошо, как если бы мы использовали оборудование. Он работает сотни лет. Мы можем научить их использовать машины в ближайшие несколько лет. На данный момент мы должны просто дойти до того, что они не находятся в состоянии голода, и тогда мы можем беспокоиться об этом."

1. Traditional ways work as good as if we used machinery. It's worked for hundreds of years. We can teach them how to use machinery in the next few years. At this point, we should just get to the point where they're not under a state of famine, and then we can worry about that.
I'm a dude.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Hevlin mumbled: "But there's those...mechanization. Fertilizers. Irrigation. All this new stuff. Shouldn't we teach them how to farm with those things?"

"Традиционные способы работают так же хорошо, как если бы мы использовали оборудование. Он работает сотни лет. Мы можем научить их использовать машины в ближайшие несколько лет. На данный момент мы должны просто дойти до того, что они не находятся в состоянии голода, и тогда мы можем беспокоиться об этом."

1. Traditional ways work as good as if we used machinery. It's worked for hundreds of years. We can teach them how to use machinery in the next few years. At this point, we should just get to the point where they're not under a state of famine, and then we can worry about that.

"Comrade are you not aware of the various famines that happened the last hundreds of years?"

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:"Традиционные способы работают так же хорошо, как если бы мы использовали оборудование. Он работает сотни лет. Мы можем научить их использовать машины в ближайшие несколько лет. На данный момент мы должны просто дойти до того, что они не находятся в состоянии голода, и тогда мы можем беспокоиться об этом."

"Comrade are you not aware of the various famines that happened the last hundreds of years?"

"Они были вызваны небрежностью предыдущих царей."

1. They were caused by the carelessness of the previous Tsars.
I'm a dude.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Amuaplye wrote:

"Они были вызваны небрежностью предыдущих царей."

"Yet America a country rife with carelessness and overconsumption as well as corrupt barons eating the food of 20 men, still has not had a major famine. Does that not prove that mechanized farming is worth trying?"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Amuaplye wrote:"Они были вызваны небрежностью предыдущих царей."

"Yet America a country rife with carelessness and overconsumption as well as corrupt barons eating the food of 20 men, still has not had a major famine. Does that not prove that mechanized farming is worth trying?"

"Мы должны начать с традиционного сельского хозяйства в течение года. Если они все еще голодают, мы попробуем механизированное земледелие.

Итак, я думаю, что наше время аргументации для Повестки дня № 1 должно остановиться здесь. Пришло время проголосовать.

Вопрос 1 - Убить всех мятежников в Ферганской долине? Да, Нет или Воздержание?

Я проголосовал «да».

Вопрос 2 - Должны ли мы отложить механизированное земледелие после восстания до года после этого, в случае продолжительного голода?

Я проголосовал «да»."

1. We should start out with traditional farming for a year. If they are still starving, we will try mechanized farming.

So, I think our argument time for Agenda #1 should stop here. It's time to vote.

Question 1 - Shall we kill all rebels in the Fergana Valley? Yes, No, or Abstain?

I vote yes.

Question 2 - Shall we delay mechanized farming after the rebellion until a year afterwards, in the case of prolonged famine?

I vote yes.
I'm a dude.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Amuaplye wrote:

"Мы должны начать с традиционного сельского хозяйства в течение года. Если они все еще голодают, мы попробуем механизированное земледелие.

Итак, я думаю, что наше время аргументации для Повестки дня № 1 должно остановиться здесь. Пришло время проголосовать.

Я проголосовал «да».

Вопрос 2 - Должны ли мы отложить механизированное земледелие после восстания до года после этого, в случае продолжительного голода?

Я проголосовал «да»."

1. We should start out with traditional farming for a year. If they are still starving, we will try mechanized farming.

So, I think our argument time for Agenda #1 should stop here. It's time to vote.

Question 1 - Shall we kill all rebels in the Fergana Valley? Yes, No, or Abstain?

I vote yes.

Question 2 - Shall we delay mechanized farming after the rebellion until a year afterwards, in the case of prolonged famine?

I vote yes.

"Comrade General Secretary, what silly solution is this? How can you be so heartless as to prolong the famine for a year?"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Amuaplye wrote:

Я проголосовал «да».

Я проголосовал «да»."

I vote yes.

I vote yes.

"Comrade General Secretary, what silly solution is this? How can you be so heartless as to prolong the famine for a year?"

"Вы когда-нибудь слышали о компромиссе? Во всяком случае, проголосуйте. Сейчас самое время."

1. Have you ever heard of a compromise? Anyway, vote. It's time to.
I'm a dude.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 pm

"Comrade that is not even a proper legislation form."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Solution of Militaristic and Agricultural Problems in the Fergana Valley Act

Fergana Valley Act

Overview:

This piece of legislation is meant to solve the problem of the uprisings and famines in the Fergana Valley region. The main provisions is by introducing livestock and other farming equipment, and eliminating rebels after extreme interrogation. We believe that this is extremely important to the region, and to our nation as a whole. We also think that this is going to protect the region for years to come.
Article 1: This Act, solves the following problems:

1. The Rebellions in the Fergana Valley, as it has costed many lives and has gone on for too long.
2. The famine in the same region, due to the starvation of the land by the Tsar, the stealing of cattle by the Whites, and the Great War killing most of the able-bodied men.

Article 2:
This problem will be solved by:

1. Interrogating and removing members of the rebellion.
2. Sending anywhere from 500 to 2,000 troops to patrol the region for 5 years,
3. Sending livestock and machinery to help areas in the Fergana Valley most affected by the famine.
Last edited by Amuaplye on Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a dude.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri May 11, 2018 11:27 pm

After remaining relatively silent on the issue, Rozalina spoke up.

"How about we just encircle the reactionary forces? We can give all the food in the world to the peasants once they surrender and join us again."
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat May 12, 2018 5:23 am

Mikuliyeev spoke again: "Could we specify the exact number of troops in subsection 2. of the Article 2, before we vote on it?"

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Sat May 12, 2018 5:29 am

"This legislation is hardly specific, I want whoever, whatever, in the region to be subordinate to the most effective cleanser of reactionaries, that's the OGPU. And Comrafes, was it not Lenin who said you cannot build a revolution with white gloves? Remember that."
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat May 12, 2018 5:34 am

"Maybe we should present this draft to the Congress of Soviet and let the delegates hammer out the details?" Mikuliyeev proposed.

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 am

"Имейте в виду, товарищи, что это очень черновик. С течением времени я уточню."

1. Mind you, Comrades, that this is a very rough draft. I will elaborate more over time.
I'm a dude.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse