NATION

PASSWORD

Shadows of Kremlin 1924 (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 4:51 pm

"If that's everything you require of me, I'll be leaving you. I have to prepare for the meeting." Mikuliyeev spoke.

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Fri May 11, 2018 6:10 pm

"Thank you Comrade Mikuliyeev." Said Volodya with a smile. As Mikuliyeev left he turned to the other Comrade in the room. "Comrade, I do believe that when Lenin described the NEP, he did not define trade with the biggest imperialist in the world as necessary. While I do not oppose the New Economic Policy, in fact I applaud it, Comrade Lenin and indeed you have built a revolutionary path forward. But rapid rapprochement with Britain suggests weakness, we must begin slowly, we must begin in a position of strength. Begging for their money will only serve to weaken our diplomacy. I believe that we must wait for them to make some diplomatic entreats first. But comrade, both you and I have a lot of work to do for the meeting tomorrow. I hope our cooperation will prove fruitful." Emil handed his fellow Comrade a small shot of vodka. "To Lenin's memory and legacy!" The meeting approached...
Last edited by Greater Persian State on Fri May 11, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Kremlin Senate, Moscow

Joint meeting of Politburo and Council of People's Commissars.

Mikuliyeev entered the meeting room, stack of paper under his hand, round small spectacles on his nose. He waited for a while as rest of Politburo members and Commissars entered the room. Then he coughed and wiped the sweat from his brow. He hated long speeches and it seemed that the Senate room was overheated. "Bloody service staff wasting coal like it's theirs, Devil take them." he thought. He looked towards the others and spoke:

"I've called this meeting in order to coordinate efforts of People's executive government and the Party at the conclusion of the Congress of Soviets. While elections for Congress have been another striking success of Soviet democracy and have resulted in our party gaining clear majority of delegates, I still believe this meeting is important to ensure our unity at the place legislations get voted upon. I would like to propose following agenda for our meeting:

1. Rebellion in Fergana Valley
2. Delineation of borders and creation of new republics and autonomous republics
3. Plebiscite in Bessarabia
4. Relations between USSR and UK
5. Technological development and importation of tools and mechanization from other nations"

He looked questioningly at the General Secretary, when reading the last point.

" Is there anything you wish to have added to the agenda? "

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Fri May 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Kremlin Senate, Moscow

Emil Volodya entered the room in his OGPU jacket, a few medals hanging. He hung the jacket on his chair, he put his cap on the table. And sat. "Thank you Comrade Mikuliyeev, Comrade General Secretary. Let's get this started." Emil was not a fan of politics, his annoyance was visible, but he understood the importance.
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 7:21 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:
Kremlin Senate, Moscow

(Image)

Joint meeting of Politburo and Council of People's Commissars.

Mikuliyeev entered the meeting room, stack of paper under his hand, round small spectacles on his nose. He waited for a while as rest of Politburo members and Commissars entered the room. Then he coughed and wiped the sweat from his brow. He hated long speeches and it seemed that the Senate room was overheated. "Bloody service staff wasting coal like it's theirs, Devil take them." he thought. He looked towards the others and spoke:

"I've called this meeting in order to coordinate efforts of People's executive government and the Party at the conclusion of the Congress of Soviets. While elections for Congress have been another striking success of Soviet democracy and have resulted in our party gaining clear majority of delegates, I still believe this meeting is important to ensure our unity at the place legislations get voted upon. I would like to propose following agenda for our meeting:

1. Rebellion in Fergana Valley
2. Delineation of borders and creation of new republics and autonomous republics
3. Plebiscite in Bessarabia
4. Relations between USSR and UK
5. Technological development and importation of tools and mechanization from other nations"

He looked questioningly at the General Secretary, when reading the last point.

" Is there anything you wish to have added to the agenda? "

"Что мы будем делать с товариш Аминев. Он безответственный и ослабит нас."

1. What we shall do with Comrade Aminev. He is irresponsible and will weaken us.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 7:27 pm

"Excuse me Comrade? The Naval Division in the insurgency area has lead to the capture of hundreds of reactionary bandits. "
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Fri May 11, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:"Что мы будем делать с товариш Аминев. Он безответственный и ослабит нас."

1. What we shall do with Comrade Aminev. He is irresponsible and will weaken us.

"Excuse me Comrade? The Naval Division in the insurgency area has lead to the capture of hundreds of reactionary bandits. "

"Насколько мне известно, Центральная Азия не имеет выхода к морю. Пусть армия справится с этим."

1. As far as I know, Central Asia is landlocked. Let the Army handle that.
I'm a dude.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Rozalina Lebedev entered the room and took her seat.

"Greetings, comrades."
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Amuaplye wrote:

"Насколько мне известно, Центральная Азия не имеет выхода к морю. Пусть армия справится с этим."

"As far as know the Naval Division has been sticking to the Syr Darya River, as they are far more familiar to such terrain than the regular soldiers of the Red Army"

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Amuaplye wrote:"Насколько мне известно, Центральная Азия не имеет выхода к морю. Пусть армия справится с этим."

"As far as know the Naval Division has been sticking to the Syr Darya River, as they are far more familiar to such terrain than the regular soldiers of the Red Army"

"Да, есть ли у нас красноармейские форпосты?"

1. We do have Red Army outposts there, yes?
I'm a dude.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 7:38 pm

"Comrades, this question was not on the agenda. Do comrades want to take this up prior to other issues?" Mikuliyeev felt situation getting out of hand. "Shall we vote on that?"
Last edited by The Free Territory of Makhnovia on Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Fri May 11, 2018 7:40 pm

"We also have an OGPU, vanguard of the revolution. Which has already dealt crippling blows to counter revolutionary forces in the past, has already moved to address the situation with lightning efficiency."
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Comrades, this question was not on the agenda. Do comrades want prior to other issues?" Mikuliyeev felt situation getting out of hand. "Shall we vote on that?"

"Мы должны начать с первой части повестки дня: что нам делать с лидерами повстанцев в Ферганской долине?

Я думаю, что мы должны захватить и убить лидеров, и заставить их пехотинцев в Красную Армию. Они знают местность больше нас, и нам это поможет в долгосрочной перспективе. Однако пусть войска в настоящее время там остаются там как метод наблюдения за пленными. Это должно предотвратить мятеж. Если кто-то не согласен со мной, говорите."

1. We should start at the first part of the agenda: What shall we do with the leaders of the rebels in the Fergana Valley?

I think we should capture and kill the leaders, and force their foot soldiers into the Red Army. They know the terrain more than us, and will help us in the long run. However, let the troops currently over there stay there as a method to oversee the captives. This is to prevent a mutiny. If anyone disagrees with me, speak.
I'm a dude.

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Fri May 11, 2018 7:45 pm

"I think the countryside can be pacified by the OGPU. We do not fail in eliminating reactionary threats. We cannot build an army out of counter revolutionaries." Emil was growing tired of this nonsense.
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 pm

"Their footsoldiers are useless if we try to convert them, they are only useful as informants in these organizations to prevent this situation from happening again."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Mikuliyeev felt bile rise up in his throat again "Excellent" he thought. "They are going to give me ulcer at this rate. May the Devil take Aminev and his sailors! Couldn't someone give me a heads up on that? Swines, all of them!" Out loud he spoke:

"We will discuss this first. Fergana Valley situation concerns the actions of comrade Aminev so they can be discussed under that."

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Greater Persian State wrote:"I think the countryside can be pacified by the OGPU. We do not fail in eliminating reactionary threats. We cannot build an army out of counter revolutionaries." Emil was growing tired of this nonsense.

"У вас есть пункт. Извлеките всю информацию из них и выполните их для того, чтобы быть врагами государства звучит намного лучше. Вы не можете восстать, если вы мертвы.

Но тем не менее, мы должны держать патрульную группу вокруг..." He paused. "Oт пятисот до двух тысяч солдат в этом районе, чтобы подавить любые другие восстания."

1. You have a point. Squeeze all of the info out of them, and execute them for being enemies of the state sounds much better. You can't rebel if you're dead.

But still, we should keep a patrol group of around... five hundred to two thousand soldiers in the area in order to suppress any other rebellions.
I'm a dude.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 7:52 pm

"For the sake of pacification of the Fergana Valley after the insurgency winds down, I am willing to keep a single battalion of marines in the Fergana Valley subordinated to OPGU for temporary occupation."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Hevlin rose from other part of the chamber: "But surely we need to take measures to cooperate with local population. If we don't win them over, they are still going to rebel and bandits will thrive."

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:01 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Hevlin rose from other part of the chamber: "But surely we need to take measures to cooperate with local population. If we don't win them over, they are still going to rebel and bandits will thrive."

"Если они хотят восстать, это будет одно и то же, экстремальный допрос, а затем исполнение. Повстанцы - убийцы. Они предатели. Это буржуазные свиньи. Они сидят в постели по ночам, ставят в постели оружие массовых убийств и читают молитву, осуждающую нашего Ленина до ада. Они этого заслуживают."

1. If they want to rebel, it'll be the same thing, extreme interrogation, then execution. The rebels are murderers. They are traitors. They are bourgeois pigs. They sit in their beds at night, set their weapons of mass murders in bed, and recite a prayer condemning our Lenin to hell. They deserve this.
I'm a dude.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Hevlin spoke again: "Comrade, local population is poor and uneducated. They are easily led astray by people promising immediate improvement of their position. While I'm all for harsh measures against agitators, any measures we undertake must provide for the way to convince those men that Party is their true ally."

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 8:06 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Hevlin spoke again: "Comrade, local population is poor and uneducated. They are easily led astray by people promising immediate improvement of their position. While I'm all for harsh measures against agitators, any measures we undertake must provide for the way to convince those men that Party is their true ally."

"I suggesting converting certain "redeemable" individuals to our cause abroad the Navy's Caspian Sea Brigs, and then planting them amongst the community and show the people the light of their waves. These people can be the schoolteachers of the next generation as well."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Amuaplye
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:07 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:Hevlin spoke again: "Comrade, local population is poor and uneducated. They are easily led astray by people promising immediate improvement of their position. While I'm all for harsh measures against agitators, any measures we undertake must provide for the way to convince those men that Party is their true ally."

"Всегда есть пропаганда. Поместите плакаты на каждую стену каждого здания. Скажите им, что партия - это истинный путь. Но, это после планов, о которых я говорил раньше."

1. There's always propaganda. Place posters on every wall of every building. Tell them that the Party is the true way. But, this is after the plans I talked about earlier.
I'm a dude.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:08 pm

"Posters and brigs aren't going to feed them, comrades." Hevlin spoke, waving his head.
Last edited by The Free Territory of Makhnovia on Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 pm

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Posters and brigs aren't going to feed them, comrades?" Hevlin spoke, waving his head.

"Indeed Comrade the Fergana Valley is one of the most fertile regions in Central Asia and would be ideal for food production. However, much of the local population is uneducated after years of oppression from the Tsar. I would personally think it would be wise for the Navy in conjunction with the Army to organize an exchange program of agricultural science students to do a semester or two in the Fergana Valley teaching them the glory of the revolution, and farming."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse